• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Social Thread

AuraMaudeGone

Smash Ace
She is slow and Nayrus takes a lot of commitment. Opponents can usually shield their own projectile and still get to her before she can act again.

I'm not sure what you mean about Farore's?
Ohhhh. That does blow. I dunno if the PMDT can even perform this, but it would be cool if Zelda had shorter recovery(endlag) in the event she reflected something, (See Athena's Psycho Reflector from KoF; They're almost twins.)

So when I looked up Farore's data in the Frame data thread and it's a pretty good move by itself. Now if I understood it correctly, she's only invulnerable when she's invisible for like 19f. Now, if you removed that and added invulnerability to the start up, before the hit box pops up at 6f, this makes a huge trade off.
Some examples that may or may not work:
  • She'll no longer be safe during transit of her teleport, but she can make skilled counter attacks and escapes in pinch situations. This also makes the move very situational and you'll have to be smart about using it.
  • If someone got too close you could just teleport away
  • If you teleport forward for a mixup it's pretty high risk, but could net some benefits
  • Could be used to dodge/nullify projectiles (you could probably advance forward too, but again very high risk)

The weakness and strengths of this depends on how you prefer to use it. If you keep using it defensively, you escape pressure pretty well when used right, but not advance as an aggressor more than likely. If you like taking risks, you could use it aggressively as a fast movement/mix up option, and try to create some opportunities to take advantage of. Edit: The last hitbox could be a bit stronger in this scenario.

Last edited:

4tlas

Smash Lord
Ohhhh. That does blow. I dunno if the PMDT can even perform this, but it would be cool if Zelda had shorter recovery(endlag) in the event she reflected something, (See Athena's Psycho Reflector from KoF; They're almost twins.)

So when I looked up Farore's data in the Frame data thread and it's a pretty good move by itself. Now if I understood it correctly, she's only invulnerable when she's invisible for like 19f. Now, if you removed that and added invulnerability to the start up, before the hit box pops up at 6f, this makes a huge trade off.
Some examples that may or may not work:
  • She'll no longer be safe during transit of her teleport, but she can make skilled counter attacks and escapes in pinch situations. This also makes the move very situational and you'll have to be smart about using it.
  • If someone got too close you could just teleport away
  • If you teleport forward for a mixup it's pretty high risk, but could net some benefits
  • Could be used to dodge/nullify projectiles (you could probably advance forward too, but again very high risk)

The weakness and strengths of this depends on how you prefer to use it. If you keep using it defensively, you escape pressure pretty well when used right, but not advance as an aggressor more than likely. If you like taking risks, you could use it aggressively as a fast movement/mix up option, and try to create some opportunities to take advantage of.
Ah I see what you're suggesting, let her be hit mid-teleport but not during startup. Its an interesting idea and one we can test out in the Triforce of Inspiration thread. Personally, I would not enjoy that change.

1) Teleporting in is her best approach currently, and taking that away would remove a lot of offensive flexibility from the character. Adding tremendous risk to the move (because opponents can attack the space in front of them while she can't be attacking mid-teleport) would make it unusable as an approach.
2) She already has an escape tool which is essentially a counter, Nayru's. The endlag on this move means it has to be used very skillfully to dodge attacks.
3) If G&W upB is frustrating for opponents, imagine Zelda's invincible teleport. If opponents are only a few frames late she's already on the other side of the stage again, ready to camp you with Dins and Lightning Kicks.

AuraMaudeGone

Smash Ace
Ah I see what you're suggesting, let her be hit mid-teleport but not during startup. Its an interesting idea and one we can test out in the Triforce of Inspiration thread. Personally, I would not enjoy that change.

1) Teleporting in is her best approach currently, and taking that away would remove a lot of offensive flexibility from the character. Adding tremendous risk to the move (because opponents can attack the space in front of them while she can't be attacking mid-teleport) would make it unusable as an approach.
2) She already has an escape tool which is essentially a counter, Nayru's. The endlag on this move means it has to be used very skillfully to dodge attacks.
3) If G&W upB is frustrating for opponents, imagine Zelda's invincible teleport. If opponents are only a few frames late she's already on the other side of the stage again, ready to camp you with Dins and Lightning Kicks.
Yea, that's why the trade of this change is really big. You can also cancel it at different lengths, right? And it also has a end hitbox that could be used by the really skilled.
2) You sit in place using Nyaru's and the chance of you being baited out and punished for it is likely. The difference is (this also applies to 3) Farore's setup this way presents a multitude of choices. Use it to teleport away, you're not hurting anyone, and you're just being evasive. You'll never get forward in the match this way. Use it aggro and you're putting yourself in a position for a high chance of yourself getting punished if you mess up. The difference between G&W's Up-B and this is that I believe G&W has a bigger chance to gain back momentum than this version of Zelda's Farore's. Continually using it to be evasive would be annoying, but the bright side is that Zelda would get no real gain doing that.

4tlas

Smash Lord
Yea, that's why the trade of this change is really big. You can also cancel it at different lengths, right? And it also has a end hitbox that could be used by the really skilled.
2) You sit in place using Nyaru's and the chance of you being baited out and punished for it is likely. The difference is (this also applies to 3) Farore's setup this way presents a multitude of choices. Use it to teleport away, you're not hurting anyone, and you're just being evasive. You'll never get forward in the match this way. Use it aggro and you're putting yourself in a position for a high chance of yourself getting punished if you mess up. The difference between G&W's Up-B and this is that I believe G&W has a bigger chance to gain back momentum than this version of Zelda's Farore's. Continually using it to be evasive would be annoying, but the bright side is that Zelda would get no real gain doing that.
Yeah she would get no gain, but she would also get no gain from teleporting in since the opponent can always throw out a hitbox and just hit her mid-teleport. She would lose what little offensive capability she has in exchange for even more defensive ability. That doesn't solve any of her problems or problems people have when facing her. Also the fire hitbox at the end is a ****ty 4% hitbox anyone can shield or crouch cancel, its very situational.

AuraMaudeGone

Smash Ace
Yeah she would get no gain, but she would also get no gain from teleporting in since the opponent can always throw out a hitbox and just hit her mid-teleport. She would lose what little offensive capability she has in exchange for even more defensive ability. That doesn't solve any of her problems or problems people have when facing her. Also the fire hitbox at the end is a ****ty 4% hitbox anyone can shield or crouch cancel, its very situational.
I wouldn't suggesting teleporting raw at anytime w/ that Farore's, but I see your point. That end hitbox sounds terribad, and I don't know what else I could say about that atm. What do you think her other problems are, and what problems do people have facing her?

Downdraft

Smash Ace

She can't really camp with Din's and SH double LK doesn't force approaches. The downside of Farore's is the punish window between the hitbox and disappearance.

4tlas

Smash Lord
I wouldn't suggesting teleporting raw at anytime w/ that Farore's, but I see your point. That end hitbox sounds terribad, and I don't know what else I could say about that atm. What do you think her other problems are, and what problems do people have facing her?
She has subpar approaches, but that's fine, somebody needs them and it fits well with her defensive strengths. She has bad CQC options because she's so damn slow, but that's probably ok because you need to have some reward for getting all the way up to her face.

She has a terrible time dealing with fast characters who run circles around her because they can avoid her slow movement and precise hitboxes (the non-precise ones are slow) and then get in during the downtime between moves. She has trouble against disjoints and projectiles because she's too slow to suddenly get past anyone else's wall of pain. She has trouble against small characters because half of her moves literally can't hit. She has trouble against armor due to multihits, and this problem also happens against all fast/disjointed characters because moves trade.

These are the areas she could stand to be improved in. I'm not suggesting she have good options against them or even several options, just suggesting that she receive AN option for each. ****ty ones are fine.

Fast characters need a way to be caught. Burst movement does this, and so Farore's usually does enough. However, fast characters can also approach her during Farore's because of the massive startup. She needs an option that doesn't go as far and isn't as flexible as Farore's but is sudden. This is most characters' dash attack, and Zelda's could be retooled to go a little further. This would give her a laggy and punishable way to try and catch fast characters suddenly.

Disjoints and projectiles are countered by sudden burst movement to get past the wall of pain (or just generally speedy movement). Making dash attack able to get past these walls suddenly would be helpful but not overwhelming, as it requires her to be on the ground, is still atrociously unsafe, and doesn't necessarily lead to combos.

Small characters is an ok but frustrating weakness. Letting Dins be cast near her at ground level would help here, but it may be too much. Armor is also a fine weakness. The biggest problem with Zelda's multihits is that they link well from having many hits(except jab) and that means each hit does little damage, so a trade is pathetic for Zelda.

She can't really camp with Din's and SH double LK doesn't force approaches. The downside of Farore's is the punish window between the hitbox and disappearance.
The upside of Farore's is the safety until you can act again, generally forcing opponents to act before you appear simply due to reaction time alone. Changing Farore's in this way would make her unable to approach while allowing her to camp better, but still never FORCING approaches. There are plenty of ways to force approaches, but this is not it.

AuraMaudeGone

Smash Ace
Honestly, I don't think you should be doing most of the chasing. You should present yourself as bait so they chase you and they fall in your traps. She needs that more than aggressive options. You mentioned Zelda's opponents need a reason to approach her. Ask yourself, why would they want to?
I imagine my version of Farore's used aggro would entice an opponent to take advantage of the huge gamble a Zelda takes. It's interesting because of the possible mixup situation of Farore's being canceled early, the opponent whiffs, and Zelda takes appropriate action. Or the complete opposite if Zelda miscalculates.

4tlas

Smash Lord
Honestly, I don't think you should be doing most of the chasing. You should present yourself as bait so they chase you and they fall in your traps. She needs that more than aggressive options. You mentioned Zelda's opponents need a reason to approach her. Ask yourself, why would they want to?
I imagine my version of Farore's used aggro would entice an opponent to take advantage of the huge gamble a Zelda takes. It's interesting because of the possible mixup situation of Farore's being canceled early, the opponent whiffs, and Zelda takes appropriate action. Or the complete opposite if Zelda miscalculates.
If you don't HAVE the option to approach, there's no such thing as bait. They never have to fear you and can therefore always call your bluff.

The same is true for Farore's. You can already pay attention to how long Zelda is gone for (and the movement of the camera) to know exactly where she is. The only thing that makes it tenable is that she can reverse direction coming out of teleport, so there are exactly 2 timings for arriving at each location. If she can be hit out of teleport, all you have to do is wait until she is within your range and then you're almost guaranteed to hit. Even worse, since you could hit before she appears then all of the reaction time frames that you gain by using the move are easily lost because an opponent doesn't have to time their move correctly and can start early. Right now there's some amount of prediction required to counterattack a teleporting Zelda, but its much easier to defend against. If it were easy to counterattack her, she would never use it. Its already not safe or strong, I think the change you are proposing would be a heavy nerf and also annoy opponents.

AuraMaudeGone

Smash Ace
If you don't HAVE the option to approach, there's no such thing as bait. They never have to fear you and can therefore always call your bluff.

The same is true for Farore's. You can already pay attention to how long Zelda is gone for (and the movement of the camera) to know exactly where she is. The only thing that makes it tenable is that she can reverse direction coming out of teleport, so there are exactly 2 timings for arriving at each location. If she can be hit out of teleport, all you have to do is wait until she is within your range and then you're almost guaranteed to hit. Even worse, since you could hit before she appears then all of the reaction time frames that you gain by using the move are easily lost because an opponent doesn't have to time their move correctly and can start early. Right now there's some amount of prediction required to counterattack a teleporting Zelda, but its much easier to defend against. If it were easy to counterattack her, she would never use it. Its already not safe or strong, I think the change you are proposing would be a heavy nerf and also annoy opponents.
You make a strong point, but it makes me wonder how other zoners are fairing, like Samus. Do you think she suffers from the same weaknesses?
Also, yes that would be the inherent weakness, which I covered. Using it raw outside of a escape or counter play situation would be heavily discouraged and make you very susceptible to being punished. You give the opponent too much credit, because you probably forgot you're completely invisible and have the ability to cancel the teleport at any distance within a set range. You can play with this, since it's a guessing game the for the opponent now and (hopefully)calculated for the Zelda player.
The only other thing I would add to my version to Farore's is a stronger hitbox for a better reward worth the risk.

justanull

Smash Cadet
You make a strong point, but it makes me wonder how other zoners are fairing, like Samus. Do you think she suffers from the same weaknesses?
Also, yes that would be the inherent weakness, which I covered. Using it raw outside of a escape or counter play situation would be heavily discouraged and make you very susceptible to being punished. You give the opponent too much credit, because you probably forgot you're completely invisible and have the ability to cancel the teleport at any distance within a set range. You can play with this, since it's a guessing game the for the opponent now and (hopefully)calculated for the Zelda player.
The only other thing I would add to my version to Farore's is a stronger hitbox for a better reward worth the risk.
If you make Farore's stronger on the end, you *really* need to make it more punishable (or maybe even transcendent so you can't clank, just trade) because as it is right now, you can clank a surprisingly large amount of moves coming out of the ending hitbox.

Last edited:

AuraMaudeGone

Smash Ace
If you make Farore's stronger on the end, you *really* need to make it more punishable (or maybe even transcendent so you can't clank, just trade) because as it is right now, you can clank a surprisingly large amount of moves coming out of the ending hitbox.
Even more punishable?

justanull

Smash Cadet
Even more punishable?
Well, since it deals 4% on frame 1 of reappearance, it can clank moves that deal up to 12% damage and not even take damage itself. If you want to make it not crouch-cancellable or deal decent damage, your risk for going for the telefrag should be a little bit higher too.

Not that Zelda doesn't have incredibly real fundamental problems with the rest of her kit, buuuuut...

noobftw

Smash Cadet
I mean to me zelda isn't really a great defensive zoner. She doesn't have amazing projectiles like samus, tlink, or link. Also her normals are great but paired with dins that can only be put out once doesn't help much. To me lucas and zss have better projectiles suited for their character.
Tink and link have arrows, multiple bombs, and a boomerang so those can take up space and force approaches or help with combos. Arrows are whatever but bombs and the boomerang definitely have a good amount of hitstun and shield stun.
Samus has her auto canceled side-b. Zair to keep out people. And the charge shot to mix up with the missiles. Missiles force the opponent to go in if they are past half the stage because you can shoot two relatively quickly and has decent shield stun and knockback.
Zelda has her one dins that doesn't need to be respected if you wait it out. It doesn't force the opponent to move because it doesn't have amazing hitstun or shield stun. There is only one to worry about and it has a set range, doesn't let you immediately cast another one, and doesn't cause much of a threat due to the lack of hitstun. Zelda doesn't gain a lot of stage advantage if the dins hits the opponent. While the ones I mentioned earlier do get stage advantage.

4tlas

Smash Lord
They have similar weaknesses, but they can actually zone. Noobftw did a pretty good job of explaining already, so I'll leave it there for now.

AuraMaudeGone

Smash Ace
I mean to me zelda isn't really a great defensive zoner. She doesn't have amazing projectiles like samus, tlink, or link. Also her normals are great but paired with dins that can only be put out once doesn't help much. To me lucas and zss have better projectiles suited for their character.
Tink and link have arrows, multiple bombs, and a boomerang so those can take up space and force approaches or help with combos. Arrows are whatever but bombs and the boomerang definitely have a good amount of hitstun and shield stun.
Samus has her auto canceled side-b. Zair to keep out people. And the charge shot to mix up with the missiles. Missiles force the opponent to go in if they are past half the stage because you can shoot two relatively quickly and has decent shield stun and knockback.
Zelda has her one dins that doesn't need to be respected if you wait it out. It doesn't force the opponent to move because it doesn't have amazing hitstun or shield stun. There is only one to worry about and it has a set range, doesn't let you immediately cast another one, and doesn't cause much of a threat due to the lack of hitstun. Zelda doesn't gain a lot of stage advantage if the dins hits the opponent. While the ones I mentioned earlier do get stage advantage.
I see, I see. Tbh, 3.5 Din's discouraged me from even looking Zelda's way. I understand what they were trying to do but it wasn't doing it for me (and a few others around here too). So I agree, Din's is pretty lacking, and I always questioned why it needed to be gimmicked so badly.

Last edited:

noobftw

Smash Cadet
Moving to a more positive note then! Anyone debating on going to paragon? It's pretty far for most of you guys but playing more zelda's and chatting about their perspective on match ups and things to do is always nice. Although I'm not completely confirmed yet :1

4tlas

Smash Lord
Moving to a more positive note then! Anyone debating on going to paragon? It's pretty far for most of you guys but playing more zelda's and chatting about their perspective on match ups and things to do is always nice. Although I'm not completely confirmed yet :1
When and where is Paragon?

On a similar note, Blacklisted is this weekend (signups end Tuesday night), is near Boston (woooo!) and is PM-only (WOOOOO!)
Anybody coming? =D

noobftw

Smash Cadet
Other side of the coast for you 4tlas :( It's in LA! And it's sometime in september
I heard junebug is going to blacklisted though! that sounds super hype.

WhiteLightnin

Smash Journeyman
I'm looking into seeing if I can go. :)

noobftw

Smash Cadet
Well the up-b has start up frames which is the twirl. So if you were to fastfall and then up b. You'd touch the floor during the middle part of farore's start up. It would be considered a landed farore's.

Magus420

Smash Master
By using it while falling or as you go up through a platform/over an edge you can touch the ground during startup after having started it in the air with the air hitbox. The cancel onto the ground is based on whether you were on the ground/air at the end of startup, which is how you can get the air hitbox along with the faster and reversible ground cancel.

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
Looking at all these suggestions one thing comes to mind about zelda. We need another Zelda. Link got his toon link "clone/incarnation". Zelda should get a Skyward sword Zelda "clone/incarnation" And Ganon should get Hyrule warriors Ganon. Represent the different incarnations of the LoZ games With different incarnations of the series main characters.

I have some ideas for zelda.
This is gona get gimmicky real quick.
Wall of unfinished ramblings coming but the paragraph above is the main point.

Skyloft Zelda
aka. Skyward Sword Zelda.

Wouldn't turn into sheik so down B would open up for her.

Down B - Goddess Trial
There is no Start up or cool down to this move. when used zelda begins to sparkle. If Zelda can Keep from being hit (going into hitstun) for a certain amount of time she coompletes the trial and gets one of 2 random goddess gifts as a new down B for the rest of the stock. If she gets hit during her trial she takes extra damage.

Gift 1 - IDK
Gift 2 - IDK someone do some reserch

Up B - sail Cloth
could be the sail cloth from the game where a gust of wind blows her into the air then she can control where she goes peach style. It would kinda look like snakes up b but with peaches control and she can act out of it like snake.

Side B - Would be cool to have a loft wing but IDK what to do for this.

B - Goddess Harp.
Now I'm gona go out on a limb here. You know how Link can play his ocarina as a taunt well zelda will play her harp as a Weapon Kinda like how sheik uses the harp as a weapon in Hyrule wariors.

Hold B enters harp play mode. sheild to cancel it. B again to cancel it but keep the last note "equiped".
Tap B uses the harp's current note. By default, Song of Healing is equipped.
Going in and out of harp mode is about as fast as Samu's neutral B specs.
directinal buttons plus A and A by itself play notes. Left and right would be the same So 4 notes.

While in harp mode play a direction to play a note and that note will have its own action. Zelda can't move around while in harp mode but she can continue to play a notes for a certain attacks. Each note will have different cool down times so they can't be spamed. The notes will still play there sounds though even if you play them before the cooldown is done.

A - Song of Healing.
Ivysaur-esque healing. Unlike other notes holding A down will play the Song of Healing and not just a single note.

up A - Sun's Song
Short range weak transcendent attack that surrounds zelda in a sun like ball of light. Stuns opponents like a charged ZSS lazer.

Left/right A - Bolero of Fire
Basically dins fire. There is a slough of things that this dins could be but what ever it is zelda can't use it again until the din explodes. The distance and strength would be weaker than most other din incarnations. I'd prefer the brawl din with a slight delay befor the explosion so she could send out multiple small explosions in fairly quick succession. She can use another song before the explosion or if she has the din equiped she can attack before the dins explodes.

Down A - Serenade of Water
Relector with a water graphic. Single hit pop up attack.

Last edited:

Arcalyth

GLS | root
So I had another idea for a down-b. The inspiration is Link/Tink's final smashes, and it's precedents are Mewtwo's down-b, the freezie item (incl. GnW Judgement), Ivy's down-B, Snake, Diddy, DK side-B, Jigglypuff's up-b, Yoshi's neutral B, and ZSS' downsmash.

Since my last suggestion was a motion-based one to promote aggression and it was suggested that Zelda is actually a defensive zoner, I thought of a zoning down-B instead.

Give Zelda a zoning tool that covers space outside her dash attack range but inside her Din's range. A triforce (command grab hitbox, or paralysis hitbox) is summoned in that space for a handful of frames (11 or so, to stay consistent with Din's detonation and jab perhaps) and if the opponent touches it they are stunned and have to mash out.

An alternative to being stunned could simply be a slash hitbox similar to FW1 but with more BKB/KBG, sends at an angle like ftilt (toward Zelda).

Still wishing Nayrus always sent people forward. :)

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
Just had a though about zelda's side b and up air. The idea behind up air is that she makes a spark then an explosion happens. Side B should keep with that theme. The side b detonation animation should be like a finger snap motion and a spark can be seen on her hand. and her hand has a hitbox on it like her up air spark. maybe a different trajectory but same concept of spark BOOM!

kinda like roy mustang

Last edited:

4tlas

Smash Lord
Just had a though about zelda's side b and up air. The idea behind up air is that she makes a spark then an explosion happens. Side B should keep with that theme. The side b detonation animation should be like a finger snap motion and a spark can be seen on her hand. and her hand has a hitbox on it like her up air spark. maybe a different trajectory but same concept of spark BOOM!

kinda like roy mustang
I like how its appropriate and such a tiny buff that nobody will really complain, yet it might be cool and useful. Exactly the type of thing I think the game needs more of. More small options that are situational to help with play and counterplay.

WhiteLightnin

Smash Journeyman

kinda like roy mustang
Now to get a PMDT member to see it.
@ Magus420 Magus420 drsusredfish had a neat idea that you might find interesting.

otheusrex

Smash Journeyman
@ Magus420 Magus420 drsusredfish had a neat idea that you might find interesting.
that's a good idea, let me see if I can do it. I recently made a build where the detonation animation is shorter, which makes using the manual detonation a lot more convenient too, but the animation currently looks a little stiff. maybe i should try to rig something else up like the finger snapping thing you're suggesting

WhiteCrow

Smash Journeyman
Yo I'm at Paragon! My pool is at C2 and I'm commentating at around 3. Everything has been pushed back two hours so I don't know when exactly I'll be on stream or which stream I'll be at. Hope I see some of y'all in chat!

4tlas

Smash Lord
So I placed 3rd at Smashing Grounds this week. While it was quite a relatively free week compared to normal, there were still plenty of excellent players and I feel that I played very well. Due to never entering because I'm the head TO, I usually only get on stream at the beginning so that I can put the best players on at the end (and not at the beginning, they'll get their time). However, since I was the only available match for much of the end of bracket...I have a lot of videos.

The first one is a bit of a stomp, but the rest have incredibly hype moments that I will certainly turn into gfycats. If you have any interest in watching, the playlist is here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAIIMiVssmgoSdSmeR4Ms05QKOqsfDbnm
I am CSC | Atlas. Edit: There are 4 videos, 1 near the beginning and 3 near the end of the playlist.

Last edited:

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
I made a crude version of the spark hand. The animation is still the old animation with speed modifiers to adjust visual timing. The hand spark comes out frame 11 like her jab but with much shorter range. she can interrupt the action after 34 frames like her current side b. the explosion happens frame 21 from 14. I wasn't really worried about this to much cause just testing the hand but the later explosion makes for a good follow up if the hand hits. the hit bubble is pretty much a copy paste of her up air spark. i didn't edit graphics this is just a test of its battle utility. test and see how you like it. I assume yall know where it goes and how to make a back up.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/yw09x9dxhcuavmg/FitZelda.pac

Last edited:

WhiteCrow

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I haven't been very active y'all, real life has been pretty intense for me recently. Any how, I want to get an external hard drive so I have more space to make another combo video. This time I want to make one for the Zelda social! I plan on using https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7f7qDT07Mw&index=3&list=RDyFnnNijn_OI&ab_channel=ruesius with footage of all the currently active Zelda's players I can find footage of. Please post any cool footage you have of 3.6 Zelda gameplay so you can be included.

Last edited:

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Sorry I haven't been very active y'all, real life has been pretty intense for me recently. Any how, I want to get an external hard drive so I have more space to make another combo video. This time I want to make one for the Zelda social! I plan on using https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7f7qDT07Mw&index=3&list=RDyFnnNijn_OI&ab_channel=ruesius with footage of all the currently active Zelda's players I can find footage of. Please post any cool footage you have of 3.6 Zelda gameplay so you can be included.
I can probably contribute as well, but my vids are from August. Is that still good? They are friendlies, btw.

Top Bottom