• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Social Thread

Downdraft

Smash Ace
Since Zelda's development has ceased, who'd be in favor of having topics regarding's Zelda's past changes or future changes locked, if not deleted? I agree that it's best we leave the past in the past on this board and only focus on the present.

4tlas

Smash Lord
Since Zelda's development has ceased, who'd be in favor of having topics regarding's Zelda's past changes or future changes locked, if not deleted? I agree that it's best we leave the past in the past on this board and only focus on the present.
Am 100% against deletion. Nothing is forever except deletion. I doubt anyone will post in those anyway, but its a good archive. Lock them if you're worried about someone posting in there and reviving them.

Downdraft

Smash Ace
Am 100% against deletion. Nothing is forever except deletion. I doubt anyone will post in those anyway, but its a good archive. Lock them if you're worried about someone posting in there and reviving them.
I'm not worried about people posting in them. Archives are nice, but it just seems funny that board contains several topics about the past and future iterations now. I imagine they'll sink back a few pages over the next year as we explore what 3.6 Zelda can do.

4tlas

Smash Lord
I'm not worried about people posting in them. Archives are nice, but it just seems funny that board contains several topics about the past and future iterations now. I imagine they'll sink back a few pages over the next year as we explore what 3.6 Zelda can do.
Assuming nothing else happens, yeah. And that's fine. Just don't look at them if you don't want to! At least they're well-labelled so its obvious which ones they are.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
If anyone cares to gather up a list of topics pertaining to this for lockage that would be quite helpful. As you may imagine, motivation for such tasks is quite low for me at the moment.

4tlas

Smash Lord
If anyone cares to gather up a list of topics pertaining to this for lockage that would be quite helpful. As you may imagine, motivation for such tasks is quite low for me at the moment.
Totally understandable. Is it possible to unlock locked things? If not, then we should just leave them unlocked. There might be a good reason to post in them some day.

4tlas

Smash Lord
Naw. Threads can even be undeleted if you do it right.
Theoretically, the deleted threads should still be on the server, just with the links severed. Unfortunately, I have not yet found a host capable of finding deleted content so I assumed this would be the same. If you know how, hooray for competence!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Moderators can see deleted content in most cases (unless they're completely purged, which is discouraged within the moderation staff), and can "undelete" it if they choose to. It's that simple :p

WhiteCrow

Smash Journeyman
Much love Strong Bad, I hope you're doing okay. Thanks for checking in here, the Zelda boards haven't always had the best relationship with the PMDT and I have always appreciated their visits. Good luck.

ScarletRed012

Smash Cadet
NNID
ScarletRed012
3DS FC
2079-4334-7623
I'm newer in the Smash scene but I feel Zelda is actually a pretty fun (and nice-looking) character. I started with Smash 4 back during the summer with 3ds... but then started to get into Project M and Melee... and Sheik has normally been #1 for me but now... Zelda seems to be growing on me as well. Will definitely work on some Zelda play.

Seki_

Smash Cadet
NNID
RCX420
Hey :3 New here, been playing Zelda for a few months. Is the discord still running? That last invite is listed as invalid

4tlas

Smash Lord
Discord invites are limited time offers, so someone will have to provide another one. There's also a Skype group, though I think people are slowly migrating to Discord?

Protosauce

Smash Cadet
Just committed to Zelda for the upcoming family day Tourney. Switched from Shiek, because she's just so goddam fun. Nervous about trying new things, but my goal is to come top 8. Wish me luck!

Top Bottom