• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Zelda Social - Still the queen of Smash...and maybe queen of low tier for a decade, too. Shall we make it two?

Are you happy with the Link Between Worlds redesign?

• Yes, she's gorgeous and expressive.

Votes: 265 65.9%
  • No, Breath of the Wild had such potential.

Votes: 56 13.9%
  • No, Twilight Princess death stare Zelda was the best design.

Votes: 45 11.2%
  • I'm happy with any design, just as long as she's viable,

Votes: 36 9.0%

• Total voters

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
You can't necessarily argue you've been put into this situation when you implicated yourself, if you say something, especially a controversial statement, expect backlash. Now I agree, some people are unnecessarily taking this a bit far and even being hypocritical with their own knee-jerk reactions. However, we can't honestly be shocked or confused when a statement such as "He's embarrassing her" arises on his feed; it's a silly statement, along with being a bit dismissive of his intentions & skill level. Additionally, I don't appreciate the snarky attitude of statements such as "How are they talking trash when I use Zelda 1/10th as much as them yet its still better than theirs?" coming from Nairo, as it's arrogant and while partially true isn't the way to go about things. Of course, I'm confident I missed a few points, but honestly I'm too exhausted to legitimately spend time elaborating on every potential point, the school year has drained me of any attempt to do so.

Thank you guys for understanding my position. I just am absolutely shocked. I didn't even know about that when I tweeted him and then my phone started blowing up.?

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Hey Mocha! I just saw Mocha gurl!

I may or may not have recently remembered that time you did that Brawl Zelda impression recording. How’s it been?

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I would actually love to see more gameplay without items, even when they ignore them. For now, we can only take what we can get. I too wouldn't have known her Jab could kill if Nairo hadnt demonstrated it. Relax, dears.
Ayyy welcome back gorl! It's been so long

^this is proof that drama draws zelda mains together tbh

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Hey Mocha! I just saw Mocha gurl!

I may or may not have recently remembered that time you did that Brawl Zelda impression recording. How’s it been?
That silly Zelda impression was definitely me xD

Yeee, I'm still alive lmao. I'm surprised you're still here, thought SWF died. How've you been?

Am at work atm but yeah I'm doing alright ty :] mostly chill on Discord for Smash stuff, but thought I'd check up on here for a bit

Rickster Rickster thank you, how've you been?

Last edited:

TheFacelessOne

Smash Cadet
ouch.... When I said that I wasn't taking jabs at him I was just wondering if what he said about dins was true and it looked like it was the angle got him (not the move itself). Cause...when dins goes down it goes in an arc and l wanted to state it so when it comes out it could be a note when learning her? Careful if you use it from that high up.

It's probably an overreaction but my social anxiety is freaking me out right now. It took allot to start posting even on these boards now I'm in the spotlight getting **** on by a guy I'm a fan of. I need to process this so I'm probably going to stop posting for a while.

(also sorry if this reignites the drama it took a while to write this)

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
ouch.... When I said that I wasn't taking jabs at him I was just wondering if what he said about dins was true and it looked like it was the angle got him (not the move itself). Cause...when dins goes down it goes in an arc and l wanted to state it so when it comes out it could be a note when learning her? Careful if you use it from that high up.

It's probably an overreaction but my social anxiety is freaking me out right now. It took allot to start posting even on these boards now I'm in the spotlight getting **** on by a guy I'm a fan of. I need to process this so I'm probably going to stop posting for a while.

Yeah, that’s how my mind is going rn too. we should probably just discuss it in a PM. But I have horrible anxiety and I had no idea things would get so misconstrued. I feel like same, and I don’t want everyone here who’s gotten to know me think I’m butthurt anger ball. But I’ve got anger issues myself, depression, anxiety. Comes with the gay territory. growing up in a god fearing home with no father and getting fun of at school in a small town pushed me to smash, to find others like minded. That’s just simple psychotherapy.

I feel like I belong when I post here. Zelda is a way of life for us, because we know we have a disadvantage. Frankly I’ve indeitfied with that. I guess I want to prove everyone wrong about Zelda, even in Melee, because I’ve felt like an underdog my whole life.

So I’m sorry, everyone.

I just really want to talk about BTURNing this new version of phantom and it’s implications. That’s all.

Last edited:

You should message him on twitter about it or in SWF and try to clarify things. Nairo is cool and I hope clearing things up with him relieves you from your social anxiety.

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
At the end of the day it's just a game and nothing to get bent out of shape over. There were things said on both sides that were probably not the best ideas. Looking at it from both sides we were bashing him over his gameplay of a demo where he was likely not even taking the matches seriously and was trying out things. Din's Fire offstages for instance. We all wanted to see options being used that weren't but it's his gameplay, he can play the game however he wants. Our time with the game will come soon enough. That doesn't exempt him from feedback, but it doesn't give us the right to backseat the matches and call him out either. We have 0 playtime with the game ourselves so it's not our place to dictate a character we can't even play yet. Nairo said it himself, it's good to theory craft, but it's just that... theory craft. Nairo is a good guy, I doubt he even took any of this seriously in the first place.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
In other news Nairo said he's been giving suggestions to Nintendo, such as letting Zelda shield during Phantom charge or making teleports less wonky with stage angles. At least we have someone influential advocating for Zelda adjustments

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
In other news Nairo said he's been giving suggestions to Nintendo, such as letting Zelda shield during Phantom charge or making teleports less wonky with stage angles. At least we have someone influential advocating for Zelda adjustments
If you could cancel charge with a shield, it would be more streamlined like all the other charge moves. She shouldn’t have to be a sitting duck

otheusrex

Smash Journeyman
I hope he also mentions her upsmash and fsmash not connecting right:
https://gfycat.com/WanEminentKakarikis
https://gfycat.com/CarelessEntireGilamonster
https://gfycat.com/AnxiousEvergreenFireant

And, it's probably too much to ask... but I think there's too many ways to defend against dins fire: shield it, jump over the narrow travel angle, air dodge it, throw out a hitbox and clank it, charge at Zelda before she can release it. Any one of these ways is fine with me, however, I don't think the game needs all of them together. It sorta feels like getting hit is the opponent's fault for letting themselves, when it should be because the Zelda main predicted correctly. If it were up to me, I'd just make the explosion upon release faster so it's not reactable and call it good.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
I hope he also mentions her upsmash and fsmash not connecting right:
https://gfycat.com/WanEminentKakarikis
https://gfycat.com/CarelessEntireGilamonster
https://gfycat.com/AnxiousEvergreenFireant

And, it's probably too much to ask... but I think there's too many ways to defend against dins fire: shield it, jump over the narrow travel angle, air dodge it, throw out a hitbox and clank it, charge at Zelda before she can release it. Any one of these ways is fine with me, however, I don't think the game needs all of them together. It sorta feels like getting hit is the opponent's fault for letting themselves, when it should be because the Zelda main predicted correctly. If it were up to me, I'd just make the explosion upon release faster so it's not reactable and call it good.
I hear you. It seems to me it’s something that might not have been addressed yet, with her multihit moves.
I’d love if Fsmash was the same but only the last hit tbh

With dins Fire, I feel now it’s an insta kill at X percent, because she can chase them out of hitstun fast. As an edge guarding too it’s good and she can attack you on stage while trying to recover

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
I wish they would consider doing one simple thing to Din's Fire by allowing it to be a settable trap. It could function the same way it does now but you could release B and set it in place for idk 5-8 seconds before it goes away. During that time you could choose to detonate it at will by pressing →B again. It wouldn't deal any damage until it's detonated, even if you run into it. You could do a bunch of different setups like throwing them into it and detonating or covering multiple options with it such as placing it on the ledge while you go offstage to edge guard. I think PM did something kinda like that? I've never played it.

Last edited:

Nairo

Banned via Administration
How many times does Nairo have to be punished off stage when using Din before he learns he shouldn't use it there? Also I think this video shows that Din's hitbox can actually be negated by attacks.
I wanna try everything to see what works/what doesnt vs characters of all speeds and sizes. How else will I ever know unless you want me to sit down and theorycraft instead?

He’s embarrassing her. Phantom is now her main tool and he used it once. We can’t judge anything on him, or care that he’s giving her a bad name so far. She def had the tools to win that match

the mind games
I'm embarrassing her....I'm giving her a bad name. This is so cringe. Of course I had the tools to win there but it wasn't a play-to-win environment. There wasn't a line behind us where winner stays on. We were just playing the game on LITERALLY DAY 1 and trying to find as much **** as we can with our limited time on the game, not to mention TRYING TO HAVE FUN

They are not even using the items. They don't have a toggle for items so they are choosing to ignore them. Nairo accidently grabbed the bunny ears and that was the only item used. He is picking really poor options like Din's Fire offstage and keeps getting punished for it, not using phantoms, repeatedly using punishable options on stage, etc... Esam seems to be playing perfectly fine so I'm pretty content with blaming Nairo.
Like I said earlier, I'm doing Dins Fire off stage because it's a new addition to her moveset and I want to mess around with it as much as possible. This is a change I've wanted for so long and now it's here, so I tried it in every instance I could. And yes, that includes against a fast character like Pikachu. I lose my stock? Oh no, its the end of the world! I lost a timed match with items while stuck to a pro controller! -_- If I'm picking poor options and you know the flowchart to destroy ESAM's Pikachu for instance, please enlighten me(as well as money match ESAM when the game drops so I can see first hand!).

I actually can't believe that if some of you guys were to get LIMITED time at a setup, you'd camp and carefully pick options, and take the fun out of it instead of trying out new things with a game that just got unveiled a few hours ago. Relax brah.

-these are things you adhere to as well, you’re coming off as rude when frankly, we discuss anything related to Zelda Ultimate in this thread, that includes opinions of play styles, not his skill level
-just because we’re expressive about the opinions allowed to us by said thread rules doesn’t meant we are nitpicking him, we’re nitpicking his option select in reference to his Smash 4 conditioning of how he plays Zelda
-we know this

This is a discussion group, and we can have opinion on, regardless of the factors you listed (which are obvious to us all as we’ve been discussing all 3 of those “points” in this thread already, it’s not like you’re reminding of us something we forgot)

You’re a mod and frankly, the manner in which you’ve chosen to jump into the conversation is offputting to members because some of us (projecting) can’t read a style like that. New members and guests won’t have proper context on you. We all know how literal text can’t appear at times. So I myself can’t tell if you’re being lighthearted here or what. That’s why you’re getting a big long reply and I want to be throughout.

Because frankly, I feel based on your reply, that you didn’t think it was even worth theory rafting.

Because I’ve been here for awhile and I thought this was okay, but if I need to make a new thread for it that’s fine.
He's coming off as rude? Bruh, all your posts have some rude arrogance to them as if you know everything about this game and have years of success with this character to back up the talk.

Maybe you are in the minority here. I just money matched Narios quick to judge *** to a $100 Melee money match, zelda ditto and 3 months after smash ult comes out. I'm on the front page of his Twitter dealing with the rest of his presumptuous fan base, and the malevolence this is creating because we shared an opinion of a player of a sport.

But everyone can go ahead and watch their football games and complain and that's just part of the fun, but this is different I guess.

So with ALL due respect, maybe we both should relax, chill, and take a step back, dude. Because now I can definitely say after being forced into this position, I need to chill.

Lastly I even said we can't judge him yet. I said that. Is that what you or nario pay attention to? No.
....But you were quick to judge. You assumed I'm playing to win with all my heart when I'm just ****ing around with my friends, but you're treating it like serious business.

But alright. On your money match challenge, why not in Brawl? Why not in Smash Wii U? You're challenging a well known top player, whose well known for being a top player for Brawl and Smash 4, and doesn't even exist in Melee. Or, we can play a game that'll have a fresh start in Ultimate so it can be fair! Also why 3 months? You seem to know everything thats right/wrong about this games options right now, as well the options I choose. Why not day 1 or week 1? 90 days is kind of excessive.

In closing, everyone who knows me knows I'm a chill guy. I've put up a bunch of Zelda matches on my channel this week for the community, because I've seen how excited the Zelda community was on Twitter and my stream. But to come here to a site I haven't used in so long and see how know-it-all some of you might be(I know its not all of you)over some quick demo footage, its a little disappointing and very telling for how I'll treat this place once the game actually drops later this year. It's embarrassing and some of you need to get a grip!

WiserThanYou

Smash Cadet
Ultimate Zelda is very different to what we're used to, how can someone know all of her new tweaks within the first week yikes

Luminario

Smash Lord
I wanna try everything to see what works/what doesnt vs characters of all speeds and sizes. How else will I ever know unless you want me to sit down and theorycraft instead?
Oh **** drag me Nairo.
Let me take this opportunity to not be bitter for a second in my life and thank you for actually playing Zelda. Your matches were a necessity here in figuring out what she can do this time around.
Din never worked for you offstage though. I don't think it was meant to be that kind of projectile.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx

I'm embarrassing her....I'm giving her a bad name. This is so cringe. Of course I had the tools to win there but it wasn't a play-to-win environment. There wasn't a line behind us where winner stays on. We were just playing the game on LITERALLY DAY 1 and trying to find as much **** as we can with our limited time on the game, not to mention TRYING TO HAVE FUN

Like I said earlier, I'm doing Dins Fire off stage because it's a new addition to her moveset and I want to mess around with it as much as possible. This is a change I've wanted for so long and now it's here, so I tried it in every instance I could. And yes, that includes against a fast character like Pikachu. I lose my stock? Oh no, its the end of the world! I lost a timed match with items while stuck to a pro controller! -_- If I'm picking poor options and you know the flowchart to destroy ESAM's Pikachu for instance, please enlighten me(as well as money match ESAM when the game drops so I can see first hand!).

I actually can't believe that if some of you guys were to get LIMITED time at a setup, you'd camp and carefully pick options, and take the fun out of it instead of trying out new things with a game that just got unveiled a few hours ago. Relax brah.

He's coming off as rude? Bruh, all your posts have some rude arrogance to them as if you know everything about this game and have years of success with this character to back up the talk.

....But you were quick to judge. You assumed I'm playing to win with all my heart when I'm just ****ing around with my friends, but you're treating it like serious business.

But alright. On your money match challenge, why not in Brawl? Why not in Smash Wii U? You're challenging a well known top player, whose well known for being a top player for Brawl and Smash 4, and doesn't even exist in Melee. Or, we can play a game that'll have a fresh start in Ultimate so it can be fair! Also why 3 months? You seem to know everything thats right/wrong about this games options right now, as well the options I choose. Why not day 1 or week 1? 90 days is kind of excessive.

In closing, everyone who knows me knows I'm a chill guy. I've put up a bunch of Zelda matches on my channel this week for the community, because I've seen how excited the Zelda community was on Twitter and my stream. But to come here to a site I haven't used in so long and see how know-it-all some of you might be(I know its not all of you)over some quick demo footage, its a little disappointing and very telling for how I'll treat this place once the game actually drops later this year. It's embarrassing and some of you need to get a grip!
Let me start off with an apology, on behalf of the boards.

If anything, my simple minded phrasing is what landed you here. I shouldn’t have even joked. Because if it could possibly hurt someone’s feelings, I’m no better than the bullies that used to shove me in a locker, and back against the walls during passing period because they could “catch it” from me if they’re too close.

I’d like to open by saying when I tweeted you my phantom bturn jargon, I had no idea someone tweeted you about us.

Alright, I deserved that. I money matched you because I wanted your attention. I was pissed at myself that people and you especially were getting the wrong impression of me. This is not how I wanted to start my Smash 5 career.
This whole thing completely went out of hand. I definitely overstepped. I have anger issues obviously but that doesn’t excuse it. I’d just like for you to have some context. I felt all my years as a Melee player were challenged, like they blew up in smoke, like nothing mattered anymore. I had dreams of maybe commentating, providing art for booths, and maybe play with some of the greats. You know you’re in that mix.

Back in Smash 4 I felt hurt when you played Zero Suit a lot more than Zelda, and that’s my problem right there.

You’re a person, who walks this earth, and that alone means you deserve my respect.

I am alone in this state, and I can’t flourish in Melee because as great I am with her, I have no one to lab with. I have Cosmo videos from yesteryear as my friend. No one is activ on the Melee Zelda boards. I’d say I’m the best in Indiana with Zelda, but that’s because the tumbleweed that held the record before me blew away...so that’s not saying anything. I guess I need an identity because I feel so alone in this. So I like to think I’m the best here. You get to be Nario with your wins, and I get to be the guy who thinks he’s something more than maybes he’s not.

So with her new reveal, I think we’re all excited. I really got greedy with what I had envisioned seeing.

You are literally the best footage we have, and we’re just excited to see our ideas implemented. We just want her to succeed. Hell, despite what you may think we want you to love her again, too. Up until literally today, I’ve been silent on how badly I feel I can contribute to her meta in Ultimate. And yet, I’m doing the exact opposite. To where I feel it’d be best to just stay in my room in Indiana, and just leave everyone alone. Sometimes we feel, I feel. That I’ve gone past a point of no return, and if only I could better control my emotions so I wouldn’t make stupid, defensive comments.

We all love this game. That’s why we’re here, that’s what matters.

Doesn’t matter if I’m the “best” Zelda in Indiana or not. We know Melee isn’t a game that plays to her strengths. I can beat all the foxes I want in simple weekly and monthly’s, but I’ll never improve when I’m the in only person trying to develop the character. I’ll probably never take a National. She’s developed as far as she’ll go in a 17 year old game.

When you’re heavily invested in what you’re watching, with friends, you comment on it. I made jokes, that with the way I played them out, the lack of a signal that I was truly intending to be funny shows I’m not the best communicator. These jokes were phrased as such that your eyes were never ever meant to see, so upsetting you/hurting your feelings wasn’t a factor in my decision making process. It’s kind of like posting on your life journal and you think your man won’t see it but he does. We already know the implications of playing on a demo. As a Zelda, I have satire in my blood. I don’t think anyone actually believes you’re embarrassing her when we all know the implications, but when someone shares it to you in such a manner, and you’ve got a thousand eyes on you, I get the pressure to call us “trash”. Calling me Trash.

Finally, I don’t play Smash 4 and you don’t play Melee. So yeah, let’s start fresh with Ultimate. I suggested 3 months because of the Zero money match situation with Sonic Fox. I don’t know everything about Smash 5 Zelda. But I’m doing what I can. So I’m down for day one mm. But I sense you were just making a valid point.

However I know I sense hostility from you, which I helped cause. But if it’s any consolation, finding out I’m publicly blasted for something I never ever imagined would end up on Twitter...I felt hostile. So I mm’d you thinking, Well he’s got the wrong impression of me, oh well. Might as well own it. So I’ll have to live with that.

I’m sorry this was all over the board, my thoughts are all over the place. I don’t know how to make it up to you or everyone. I’d offer to draw you something smash related.

So I know you aren’t gonna match match me now, because who’d want to be around the guy that blasted Nario, right?

All my love, Phantom Slash (Justin)

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
When I read "letting Zelda shield during Phantom charge", I immediately was like "well, that idea won't fly". Thinking that you meant to allow her to charge while shielding.

Cancelling the charge with a shield would be great.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'm actually about to have a mocha as soon as I'm done with work <3

How've you been? After all this time, I walk into drama already oof
Not too bad, just relaxing for the Summer, as I've finished my Uni Course in Information in Technologies and Communications; and waiting in anticipation for BBTAG tomorrow. :yeahboi:

And currently retired from Smash 4, just got burned out from it; so I'm done with it. Still do hop onto some Smash streams like Larry Lurr's to watch, mainly because he's such a chill guy.

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hey Mocha. It's been a while. Like... We all must be in our old age now two generations later.

I for one don't like how knockback appears in the game. It's way too fast and makes me feel like it will be a KO every time :(. The hitting a balloon analogy is perfect.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Not too bad, just relaxing for the Summer, as I've finished my Uni Course in Information in Technologies and Communications; and waiting in anticipation for BBTAG tomorrow. :yeahboi:

And currently retired from Smash 4, just got burned out from it; so I'm done with it. Still do hop onto some Smash streams like Larry Lurr's to watch, mainly because he's such a chill guy.
Nice nice, now you can just chill in your vacation, grats on getting through your course.

I kinda got burnt out on Smash 4 too and took a long break for months. Recently started playing it again since Smash Ultimate direct, and yeah.
Hey Mocha. It's been a while. Like... We all must be in our old age now two generations later.

I for one don't like how knockback appears in the game. It's way too fast and makes me feel like it will be a KO every time :(. The hitting a balloon analogy is perfect.
Sup? It has. And I'm pretty sure we're ancient by now, yes ;_;

I don't like the smoke trail thing when someone is in knockback. It's more distinctive than usual, and distracting. Probably just takes some getting used to but meh.

L2 Sentinel

Smash Apprentice
Well I, for one, don't have satire in my blood. I have a tendency to be overly sincere. But I hope we can all forgive each other and ourselves for the things that happened yesterday because I'd hate to squander an opportunity to have our feedback heard before the game launches. Zelda needs our help! I don't know how much feedback Sakurai and his team are taking from the pro players, but if there is a chance Nairo could serve as our liaison (if you don't mind, Nairo), then maybe we can come together and come up with a clear and concise list of things we want to see addressed.

For me, my top two concerns are that Din's Fire clanks/doesn't have transcendent priority and that her UpSmash and ForwardSmash attacks still don't connect properly.

Last edited:

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Well I guess bad publicity is still publicity, however meek.

It’s great to see some old faces around here, though.

So why is Din’s Fire clanking a bad thing? Don’t all projectiles clank?

otheusrex

Smash Journeyman
Most do, you're right, however, from the speed, rigid firing angle, and the delay, the best use of Dins looked to be offstage to force an airdodge. Now that we realize people can clank it, she doesn't really have anything she can do with it that she can count on

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Well I guess bad publicity is still publicity, however meek.

It’s great to see some old faces around here, though.

Not all projectiles clang with other hitboxes. The problem is that because Din's Fire can clang, its hitboxes can be neutralized by almost any kind of attack that doesn't have transcendent priority. That's basically a bad thing to have for a projectile that's designed for edge-guarding.

Last edited:

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Not all projectiles clang with other hitboxes. The problem is that because Din's Fire can clang, its hitboxes can be neutralized by almost any kind of attack that doesn't have transcendent priority. That's basically a bad thing to have for a projectile that's designed for edge-guarding.
Ohhhh....I know what you mean. in PM, that was a tactic for her, imo. Place dins between you and the enemy, and then it baits them to attack it, allowing her the chance to punish.

Seems like phantom could help with that still. They attack the phantom and it takes the hit and she can punish, like in smash 4. One thing she had goin for her

I’m Phantom Slash, aka ethanrodgers223. My tag is Justy or Phantom, I’ve got some matches on YouTube, with like 3views. But it’s Indiana. Lol.

Here’s me fighting a Samus in winners, slag was top 10 in the state and this match landed me the spot last year

This is me when I’m “feeling it”:

I’ve gotten so much faster in the past year, so that’s helped my Zelda game incredibly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-AUDEBHKTo

I try to work Sheikda in some match ups, and straight Zelda in others. That’s why I love theorycrafting.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Pages D. Reed Pages D. Reed pointing out every comment on Nairo’s Twitter to about this subject, even in a potentially good-intended informative way, is just reviving of an argument that should be dropped. Stans will be stans. I’m sorry about the arm injury though. It is killer to type a lot when your arm or hand is in pain, so I hope that can heal up for you quick.

Last edited:

Pages D. Reed

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4098-7401-8779
Pages D. Reed Pages D. Reed pointing out every comment on Nairo’s Twitter to about this subject, even in a potentially good-intended informative way, is just reviving of an argument that should be dropped. Stans will be stans. I’m sorry about the arm injury though. It is killer to type a lot when your arm or hand is in pain, so I hope that can heal up for you quick.
Yeah, you're right, I'll simply remove the post, I think it's better that way. :p

Top Bottom