• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So I spent the remaining ~90 orbs I had left because I was bored

I got another Caeda merge (+res -hp), and this one is finally better than the +hp -def one I’ve been using for months. Of course, I literally spent my 20k feathers on Tsubaki like an hour before pulling her, so I’ll have to wait to promote her.

I also got Sothe for the first time. One is -atk +hp and the other is +atk -res iirc. Idk if I’ll ever use him, but at least I have L&D fodder if I need it

With my last few orbs, I pulled a Lute (didn’t have her either), who surprisingly is +spd -hp. I don’t care about her at all, but I’ll build her up because those IVs are perfect. I don’t really like her art tho
Lute's art is OK and her voice is perfect. But she's nothin' but Res Ploy fodder to me imo. Which is fine because that could help out a lot of the nuker gorls in this game since magic does need the help (double to kill or deal absurd damage on a low res enemy or hope TA3 is enough).

With Lilina's Forblaze thing, maybe she could use it. I like everything but Lilina's voice, but it's one of those "so bad it can work bcuz memes" type of voices so... Eh. Too bad I send home nearly all my Lilinas like a dumdumgorl. Her art is easily in the top 10 for me. 10/10 injured art where she's all "I think the **** not you trick *** heaux" instead of "oooo no onee-chan my clothes are being ripped off uguuuuuu~" so ye.

I slightly regret +10ing Felicia only because the magic meta shifted a lot and many magic users at high tiers are defensive phase - not offensive phase (no blade hax). So I can just bait them with run of the mill gorls as long as they're blue like Micaiah/Oliver or green like Boey. rip My next project is either A!Tiki or Boey idk yet. Probably A!Tiki since I have enough fodder/perfect IVs while I'm still waiting for 3 more Boeys and a perfect -spd/+def set for him.

idk who to give my Summoner Support to still. Felicia has it atm but she oddly doesn't make good use of it MU wise. So idk.

My husbandos/waifus losing faith in me as a decision maker/tactician as I spaz-out over dumb stuff:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, that happened. The 2017 Spring banner's done and my hope for a ranged flier crumbles yet again. Very tempted to try to erase the pity rate on the 2018 Spring banner, but that would be a fool's errand.
4* Effie: +HP, -Def.

5* Jaffar: +HP, -Res. He's not -Atk like my first Jaffar, but first Jaffar is +Spd, so...

5* spring Lucina: +Def, -Atk. Of course -Atk on her is a 4 point decrease.

3* Niles: +HP, -Res. Again with the -Res, Niles. Again.

4* M!Robin: +HP, -Def. Suddenly, New Year's Camilla learned Bonfire.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I've spent all day investing into OWAIN DARK to make him the true hero that he was always destined to be.
IMG_20180331_161310.jpg

His personal skills aren't what he's going to keep permanently, Paragon and Payday are pure grinding skills. I'll end up dumping them for Luck +20 and Galeforce prolly.
But yep, it feels just like Awakening since he's beyond broken and can solo maps.
More importantly, Missiletainn has purple smoke once you Opus it! I don't think any other weapons get an effect other than glowing after getting Opus'd so that was a nice surprise!
IMG_20180331_164050.jpg
Also Lucina and Owain doing a Dual Special gives this great bit of dialogue.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Cress! Cress! was my very 1st Switch friend. My FC is SW-5392-5621-5717. SW stands for Sassy Witch obviously. :^)

BuT ha inTensiTy is Tew much for me and now I musT run F A S T

tbh this thing is brought to yew by my qtpie kitty Princess Blueberry sleeping on my lap and OW not working for some reason. Also gorl Cress sent me ha novel about Warrior games which didn't include G-Rated bara so I could only give it 9 stars out of 10. So I had to sit in front of my computer and do something and I apologize. I managed to get my controller for my Switch so I can at least play that. But I am still stuck in my computer chair. Pls send help.

Also Rowan in FEW is kind of a qtpie too because he is Anime Banana Hector. Anime'd personality of Hector meets bananas. Very nice. I like how I can use the DLC chars in the story mode. I've been a naughTy gorl by using Linde to just wipe heauxes on normal mode. I think I will be a good gorl and just use Tharja since she seems similar to Linde (Or Cia from HW) just without the cool freezing/wind FX. I'm just glad that dodge canceling is in this. I thought it wasn't because the initial gorls I had to use were very... Linear. Not bad, but the lack of canceling was lame.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Lute's art is OK and her voice is perfect. But she's nothin' but Res Ploy fodder to me imo. Which is fine because that could help out a lot of the nuker gorls in this game since magic does need the help (double to kill or deal absurd damage on a low res enemy or hope TA3 is enough).
Yeah, if she didn't have perfect IVs, I definitely would have foddered her off, although idk who I would even give Res Ploy to bc Caeda hits def, not res.

I really hope the next TT has a Spd Ploy seal because I would use that **** all the time.

With Lilina's Forblaze thing, maybe she could use it. I like everything but Lilina's voice, but it's one of those "so bad it can work bcuz memes" type of voices so... Eh. Too bad I send home nearly all my Lilinas like a dumdumgorl. Her art is easily in the top 10 for me. 10/10 injured art where she's all "I think the **** not you trick *** heaux" instead of "oooo no onee-chan my clothes are being ripped off uguuuuuu~" so ye.
I like her voice because she kinda reminds me of Minnie Mouse lol, but yeah, it's really bad. I agree that her injured art is some of the best in the game. I have a +atk -def one that I have meant to upgrade to 5*, but there are so many other units that I need to spent feathers on, especially my merge gorls (Caeda and F!Corrin obvs).

I slightly regret +10ing Felicia only because the magic meta shifted a lot and many magic users at high tiers are defensive phase - not offensive phase (no blade hax). So I can just bait them with run of the mill gorls as long as they're blue like Micaiah/Oliver or green like Boey. rip My next project is either A!Tiki or Boey idk yet. Probably A!Tiki since I have enough fodder/perfect IVs while I'm still waiting for 3 more Boeys and a perfect -spd/+def set for him.
Gorl, don't regret +10ing ur waifu bc she is a precious and clumsy gorl hew just wants to help. Isn't she kinda crazy with her prf since she can actually do damage now? I don't have a 5* Felicia, so I haven't been able to test it out.

I suggest A!Tiki as your merge project because manaketes are broken and A!Tiki is a good gorl. I would totally +10 A!Tiki if she didn't overlap the red spot on my team with Caeda. I have 6 copies of her rn, but sadly no +res -spd, which I want to use with the Warding Breath fodder I pulled the other day. I might just start building her up regardless of the color synergy being bad, but my arena core being 2 reds and blue is just asking for Reinhardt to ruin my life. Idk what do u think I should do, gorl?

idk who to give my Summoner Support to still. Felicia has it atm but she oddly doesn't make good use of it MU wise. So idk.
Caeda has had my Summoner Support since I started using her in December because she's my favorite unit and because she has a weird statline and needs all of the help she can get. I suggest doing what I did and giving it to someone you use a lot who might need a little bit of extra help

edit: I literally turned on my switch to add you and you had already sent me a friend request lol

edit 2: ew wtf is this april fool's "prank"

why is the text so huge

is it supposed to be a "ridley is too big for smash" joke bc that's lame

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
:secretkpop: GIVE :secretkpop: ME :secretkpop: BACK :secretkpop: MY :secretkpop: KAITO :secretkpop: AVATAR :secretkpop:
At least I still have my Line avatars which I'm still updating daily and I just threw together March's pictures. tbh I'm surprised that I've been able to keep this up for 3 months, considering I originally planned to do this for just January. I'm still planning to go for 6 months at least, but maybe I'll go the entire year.
Hey...
IMG_20180331_214554.jpg

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Went back in, got a -ATK/+SPD F!Grima.

Still -ATK, but +SPD is better than +HP, imo. Especially when I can't think of a reason not to merge after SP farming.

Lorde Lorde , I finally got around to using that arena score calculator you linked me a couple pages back

Firstly, my goto Flier team for everything. Luckily Hinoka is a bonus unit this week so I can say those numbers look right, got an offense score of 4816 which makes me ~22% in Tier 18.

http://tinyurl.com/yc2dcaoq

There are clearly places that can be optimized (S!Camilla can get blade+, Hinoka can finally get a A-slot skill that isn't a place holder, if I ever get Divine Dew both Hinoka and Caeda can get their special forges, etc), but none of it really increases the score much.

Now here's the Lukas team I was using the other week that couldn't keep me in Tier 18:

http://tinyurl.com/y7ovc92e

It was something I just threw together to grind out Advanced Arena wins so it's not meant to be optimal or anything, team-setup wise.

But I really, really liked the synergy between Lukas and Sophia, so I was thinking if I were going to try and build an arena core, I should keep them together.

Thought Process in spoiler, cause it's long and probably needless
Lukas is a defensive monster, and the point of his build is to sit there, look pretty, and murder everything melee during enemy phase.

The problems come from (a) Everything he can't counter attack and (b) All magic. Seriously, even healers can double and kill him.

Or in list form:
a) Colorless Bow/Dagger he can't counterattack as they charge their special
b) Colorless Healers who have proven to still be strong enough to kill him through his paper-thin 13 RES.
c) Magic, but typically Reinhardt and Julia
d) Dragons, but almost always Nowi

Unfortunately it's not just a matter of keeping greens away or something with any of the DC red sword user. I need a strong colorless counter, and that means a -Raven tome user. Sophia is my goto Raven user, and the fact she can put the hurt on any physical greens that can chip Lukas down makes her color choice somewhat preferable to green.

With her there, the list of what Lukas+Sophia need to be afraid of drops substantially:
a) Reinhardt
b) Nowi
c) Julia
d) Red Mage Nukes
e) To a lesser extent, other dragons

The first two is self-explanatory.
(c) is because Julia is a RES tank who can tank hits from a TA3 Sophia during turns that I really need her dead asap.
(d) is because Sophia loses 1v1 duels with stronger red mages such as Tharja and Celica.
(e) Besides Mryrrh, I don't really see them. Lukas surprisingly has a reasonable shot at winning a 1vs1 duel with a red dragon, but a lot of it depends on the amount of damage he's already taken tanking the rest of the team, and if it happens first thing he's probably out for the rest of the match.

So the third character has to be a Reinhardt/Nowi/Julia counter, and to maximize Arena score not be a cavalry unit or second mage, which basically just leaves two real choices; Mryrrh (who I don't have) and Camilla.

TL;DR; If I set Sophia in stone (Red Raven user), then the only choice for my third unit is normal Camilla to deal with several of the biggest threats I kept facing.
A Camilla build like this looks like it would work pretty well:
Nature: -DEF / +RES
Weapon: Slaying Axe+
Refinement: RES
A slot: DC
B slot: QR2 (or 3) or WoM3
C slot: ???? (Savage Blow? ATK Tactics? No idea yet)
S slot: Distant Defense 3 (Or Guidance Or Iote's Shield)

With DD3 as her S slot, she's got something like 44 RES on enemy phase and should kill all Reinhardts and other blue mages easily. Julia also goes down easy due to Camilla hitting physically, and I think she can handle Nowi, though I don't know what the popular Nowi build is anymore, and every time I tried to run some tests on KageroCharts it would blue screen my computer.

So...thoughts? Potential problems I'm missing? Better skills I could be putting on Sophia?

I can't help but feel that it looks nice on paper, but they're too overspecialized to work together. I could also go back to square one and pick a different -raven tome user or color.

I've spent all day investing into OWAIN DARK to make him the true hero that he was always destined to be.
Holy **** with the Ridley colors I can actually read your posts now.

So now that it's all out, what's the verdict? Get the DLC or no?

Cress! Cress! was my very 1st Switch friend. My FC is SW-5392-5621-5717. SW stands for Sassy Witch obviously. :^)

Pretty much my first experience on the Switch, too. Joy at turning on my new Nintendo console for the first time, surprise at a friend request, and ending with stupefied horror at Cress's playlog hours.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Holy **** with the Ridley colors I can actually read your posts now.

So now that it's all out, what's the verdict? Get the DLC or no?
Oh I didn't think it was that hard to read...

It adds a ton of content so I'd say it's absolutely worth a buy, but I'm probably a bit biased.
The main focus of it is more missions, and the new characters feel more like a bonus. If you don't plan on playing the game long enough to get to the point where you'll play the DLC missions, then ignore it; $20 for 4 new movesets isn't really worth it. The other stuff that comes with the DLC (outfits, weapons, weapon skills) are all unlocked through the new missions, so that goes right back to asking if you'll play long enough to get to that point.
Pretty much my first experience on the Switch, too. Joy at turning on my new Nintendo console for the first time, surprise at a friend request, and ending with stupefied horror at Cress's playlog hours.
:<
What, FE Warriors isn't gonna complete itself.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Ridley mains? :nifty::nifty:

So we got a bunch of new stuff in relation to Blazblue Cross Tag Battle.

Ian Sinclair who has voiced Dandy from Space Dandy is voicing Gordeau in BBTAG. And he sounds great. :yeahboi:

Infact, someone managed to get a bunch of the intros and compiled them together.

I also checked out the Top 8 Exhibition Tournament that GeekyGoonSquad hosted a few days ago; the tech and play was really nice. I can tell Ruby and Gordeau are going to be really good characters (Ruby being able to mix up her Air Dashes to trick her opponent, and Gordeau with his Unga-like range). I will probably check out the Aksys stream as well for more BBTAG fights and whatnot. So that'll be something for me and @Nammy12.

Also, big news for us that play Duel Links! (Well, only myself and Buddhahobo Buddhahobo ) But Tristan Taylor is now here! :yeahboi: Finally, the Legendary Duelist we were all after is finally here.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Firstly, my goto Flier team for everything. Luckily Hinoka is a bonus unit this week so I can say those numbers look right, got an offense score of 4816 which makes me ~22% in Tier 18.

http://tinyurl.com/yc2dcaoq

There are clearly places that can be optimized (S!Camilla can get blade+, Hinoka can finally get a A-slot skill that isn't a place holder, if I ever get Divine Dew both Hinoka and Caeda can get their special forges, etc), but none of it really increases the score much.
Yeah, you really just need to fill in the gaps in your team that you're missing like you said (Camilla getting blade+, Aqua needs a special, using renewal 3 instead of 2, getting rid of atk+3 for a skill worth more points, etc). The refinements on prf weapons don't actually increase your score iirc because they're still worth 400 SP, so getting those isn't absolutely necessary, although they do make the units a lot better. I would also suggest using reposition on all of your units (minus Aqua obv) because I find it a lot easier to maneuver around the map since terrain doesn't affect fliers, but I guess that's just personal preference.

If you're really serious about increasing your arena score, and it's fine if you aren't, then the biggest problem with this team is how it's basically impossible to merge any of the units aside from Caeda. Merges are the easiest way to increase your score, and you have 2 seasonals and a 5* exclusive. I get that you don't really have any non-seasonal options for a flying mage or dancer, but neither of those are 100% necessary per se. It's fine if you aren't into the whole merge thing, but I thought I'd let you know.

Now here's the Lukas team I was using the other week that couldn't keep me in Tier 18:

http://tinyurl.com/y7ovc92e

It was something I just threw together to grind out Advanced Arena wins so it's not meant to be optimal or anything, team-setup wise.

But I really, really liked the synergy between Lukas and Sophia, so I was thinking if I were going to try and build an arena core, I should keep them together.

Thought Process in spoiler, cause it's long and probably needless
Lukas is a defensive monster, and the point of his build is to sit there, look pretty, and murder everything melee during enemy phase.

The problems come from (a) Everything he can't counter attack and (b) All magic. Seriously, even healers can double and kill him.

Or in list form:
a) Colorless Bow/Dagger he can't counterattack as they charge their special
b) Colorless Healers who have proven to still be strong enough to kill him through his paper-thin 13 RES.
c) Magic, but typically Reinhardt and Julia
d) Dragons, but almost always Nowi

Unfortunately it's not just a matter of keeping greens away or something with any of the DC red sword user. I need a strong colorless counter, and that means a -Raven tome user. Sophia is my go-to Raven user, and the fact she can put the hurt on any physical greens that can chip Lukas down makes her color choice somewhat preferable to green.

With her there, the list of what Lukas+Sophia need to be afraid of drops substantially:
a) Reinhardt
b) Nowi
c) Julia
d) Red Mage Nukes
e) To a lesser extent, other dragons

The first two is self-explanatory.
(c) is because Julia is a RES tank who can tank hits from a TA3 Sophia during turns that I really need her dead asap.
(d) is because Sophia loses 1v1 duels with stronger red mages such as Tharja and Celica.
(e) Besides Mryrrh, I don't really see them. Lukas surprisingly has a reasonable shot at winning a 1vs1 duel with a red dragon, but a lot of it depends on the amount of damage he's already taken tanking the rest of the team, and if it happens first thing he's probably out for the rest of the match.
I really like the Lukas/Sophia core honestly. I think they complement each other really well. For right now, I suggest you give Sophia something like:
  • Rauthrraven+
  • Luna/Iceberg/another 3 charge special
  • Draw Back/Reposition
  • TA (it can become a liability at higher arena levels due to CA, but you should be fine for now since it's not really that common)
  • Bowbreaker/Swordbreaker (depending on what you want her to do; in your case, probs bowbreaker)
  • Drive skill/Smoke skill/Ploy/Tactic skill for the extra points
  • QR3 seal
With that set, she can really become a colorless counter and still tear through the greens that give Lukas trouble. The thing with this set is that you can keep improving it. Eventually, Sophia would like something along the lines of Owltome+CC or Tharja's Candelabra+, both of which you can refine for the extra stats and arena points, along with probs being more useful than the raven tomes. Obviously, you'll want to change your Sophia to +atk -spd once you summon one with that nature because all of her defensive stats are superbanes and she needs all of the bulk she can get.

Sophia should be able to beat Julia if you fight her on enemy phase with QR, I would assume. I haven't done the calcs, but I would be surprised if Julia can live 2 hits from Sophia. Red mages are irrelevant for the most part, and you should be able to destroy them on player phase with Lukas (and Sophia too if they live through Lukas' hit). Manaketes are super common in the higher tiers of arena. I'm currently at about ~710 and at least half of the teams I face have a manakete, and usually it's more than one. Dragon emblem is definitely real, but it's not that hard to handle most of the time.

TL;DR; If I set Sophia in stone (Red Raven user), then the only choice for my third unit is normal Camilla to deal with several of the biggest threats I kept facing.
A Camilla build like this looks like it would work pretty well:
Nature: -DEF / +RES
Weapon: Slaying Axe+
Refinement: RES
A slot: DC
B slot: QR2 (or 3) or WoM3
C slot: ???? (Savage Blow? ATK Tactics? No idea yet)
S slot: Distant Defense 3 (Or Guidance Or Iote's Shield)

With DD3 as her S slot, she's got something like 44 RES on enemy phase and should kill all Reinhardts and other blue mages easily. Julia also goes down easy due to Camilla hitting physically, and I think she can handle Nowi, though I don't know what the popular Nowi build is anymore, and every time I tried to run some tests on KageroCharts it would blue screen my computer.
I think Camilla is a really good choice for that third slot tbh. She easily tanks Reinhardt and Julia, and after doing some calcs, Nowi can barely touch her either. A +10 +atk Nowi only does like 20 damage to a +0 Camilla lol.

For the set, I would run +spd -def over +res (even though the one I use is +res -def atm), just because speed itself is a defensive stat. Not getting doubled lets you avoid more damage (most of the time anyway) than the extra 3 res would if you're still getting doubled. With that, I'd also go for the spd refine to further avoid doubles. B slot and seal should either be QR3+DD3/Ploy or Guard+QR3. QR3+Guard SS would be the best if it ever gets released because your Sophia would hypothetically be using the QR3 seal if you use the set I mentioned above. The C slot doesn't really matter, but it's the easiest slot to optimize, so probably go with a smoke/tactic/drive/ploy skill if you have any of them (drive spd and res are available on 4* units).

I honestly think this team could theoretically have really nice synergy together. Here's a final compilation of the builds I'm suggesting you use. Just keep in mind that the C slot skills and seals don't really matter aside from Sophia having QR as her SS.

Sorry for the massive wall of text lol

Ian Sinclair who has voiced Dandy from Space Dandy is voicing Gordeau in BBTAG
Gorl, these are the weeb emblem boards now. All you have to say is that Ian Sinclair voiced Berkut in SoV and we all would have known who he is :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Oh I didn't think it was that hard to read...
idk what board style most people use, but on the default orange/black one I can only read your font color if I'm on a computer and highlight all the text, yeah.

:<
What, FE Warriors isn't gonna complete itself.
You had something like 500+ hours on three separate games, iirc.

I was worried you had become a shut in like Antisocial-Karen, bringing her switch to rooftop parties, only to be cruelly rejected and never seeing the sun again.

Also, big news for us that play Duel Links! (Well, only myself and Buddhahobo Buddhahobo ) But Tristan Taylor is now here! :yeahboi: Finally, the Legendary Duelist we were all after is finally here.
I like how it definitively presented the Yugioh pecking order. Tristan is an april fools joke, and Syrus is just another duel-a-thon reward.

That said, I finally had a chance to farm a little of Jesse's event. So far, I'd rate it in the middle of Marik and Crowler. I like that they're trying new things and the idea of them letting us place against Zane and Jesse at the same time is nice along with normal units adding to the event score (even if it is peanuts), but for an event with better Card Trader rewards it really wouldn't cut it.
You can't both have an EX card trader with a "Play X Character 40 times" quest, and have X Character be Duel Link locked. ~50 EX orbs aren't worth card farming the lvl 40 deck.

So it works, but only because it's Jesse and his archetype is both (a) **** and (b) really small. They only added like two cards since his duel-a-thon event, and even if you don't get more than a single Pegasus his gets ~2-3 on level up along with almost everything else he can drop. Crowler eats him for breakfast. Just get Ancient Gear Beast on the field and GG.

I would also suggest using reposition on all of your units (minus Aqua obv) because I find it a lot easier to maneuver around the map since terrain doesn't affect fliers, but I guess that's just personal preference.

If you're really serious about increasing your arena score, and it's fine if you aren't, then the biggest problem with this team is how it's basically impossible to merge any of the units aside from Caeda. Merges are the easiest way to increase your score, and you have 2 seasonals and a 5* exclusive.
The various assist options (Draw Back on Blade Mage, Pivot on Blue Wall/Nuke, etc) work with this team in particular, though it's always possible that given my arena score (and general difficulty of top level TT that I also use this team for, hence the Renewal 2s) I just don't fight teams that require it. On a non-mage flier team reposition would definitely be more important on everyone, imo.

I suppose my desire is what I accomplished this week. Like, if a unit that I have all built up is on rate up, then I should score-wise be eligible for Tier 19. That's what I used to be able to do months ago (and the knowledge that I could if I wanted was part off why I never bothered doing it/staying there). It just seems like the best sweet spot to be in with regards to Arena in general; can be a nice challenge, but it's not too high level where variety in enemy team composition suffers for it. I fight my share of armor teams, but I get a wide range of other stuff too.

I can actually merge a bit (3 S!Camillas,2 Aquas, 4 Hinokas in Barracks) but I'm not sure low merges are even very noticeable on units who already have so low BST and, given my preference for fliers, Hinoka's as valuable as Hector is in terms of potential fodder.

Like, if I optimize and fully merge everyone including Caeda who can actually be +10 with feathers, do stupid things like give Hinoka Aether, the calculator says I get a max score of 702 to 716. I have no idea what that means because my score has been relatively static for a long time now. I don't know where an average score of 709-710 actually puts you, but that would be the max average of this team.

Eventually, Sophia would like something along the lines of Owltome+CC or Tharja's Candelabra+,
Idk about CC cause I only have the one Takumi I can fodder away, but Owltome sounds like it could be nice to try out if it ever shows up on someone who isn't 5* locked and comes with a more desirable fodder skill (i.e Swift Sparrow).

Though who knows, maybe Sophia will get the Soren treatment and end up with her own prf Owl tome...assuming that's not what they're about to do with Lilina.

Sorry for the massive wall of text lol
Nah, this was all really helpful. Thanks for taking the time to write it all, I appreciate it.

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Average of 710 arena score sits you transitioning between tier 19 and 20 where you feel like you mighT someday be able to hit tier 21, but yew wont.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Katarina randomly got pulled again when i tried the spring banner. I dunno anyone who I wanna give Swift Sparrow now, so maybe I can build a Raudowl unit? I could build a Henry maybe. I don’t wanna just use Katarina cause she’s -Spd and also a heaux

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Am I the only one who likes Katarina?

:150:
I have a love-hate relationship with her. :p

She's a non-Raigh and Sophia red mage who didn't show up early on when I could have used her most.

Also, Ridleyboards and Muspell Emblem: Loki are the best.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

I mean I don’t hate her but she totally betrays you in two whole games like cmon. You can’t just do Marth/Sharena like that

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The various assist options (Draw Back on Blade Mage, Pivot on Blue Wall/Nuke, etc) work with this team in particular, though it's always possible that given my arena score (and general difficulty of top level TT that I also use this team for, hence the Renewal 2s) I just don't fight teams that require it. On a non-mage flier team reposition would definitely be more important on everyone, imo.
Flier emblem is so fragile (save for a few units like Belka, Michalis, etc.) that reposition is basically essential imo since you can get in, destroy someone, and then reposition everyone out of range. the fact that you use blade tome goes to solidify that playstyle, but w/e it's up to you which skills you use. all i know that i used to use draw back on palla (when i still used her) and it legit cost me my deathless streak on a few occasions

I suppose my desire is what I accomplished this week. Like, if a unit that I have all built up is on rate up, then I should score-wise be eligible for Tier 19. That's what I used to be able to do months ago (and the knowledge that I could if I wanted was part off why I never bothered doing it/staying there). It just seems like the best sweet spot to be in with regards to Arena in general; can be a nice challenge, but it's not too high level where variety in enemy team composition suffers for it. I fight my share of armor teams, but I get a wide range of other stuff too.
that's not a bad philosophy to have towards arena. arena isn't really my favorite mode, but i do like how tense the matches can get. i also like being able to use my favorite gorls and figuring out how to overcome challenges with them

I can actually merge a bit (3 S!Camillas,2 Aquas, 4 Hinokas in Barracks) but I'm not sure low merges are even very noticeable on units who already have so low BST and, given my preference for fliers, Hinoka's as valuable as Hector is in terms of potential fodder.
Definitely merge Camilla and Aqua imo. Camilla is awful SI fodder, so it's definitely worth that +3 on her. Aqua does have Hone Fliers, but since you have 4 Hinokas (seriously wtf), you should be fine. I believe that you should always merge seasonals 99.9% of the time anyway unless they have amazing skill fodder (like W!Tharja or something, but even then, merging her is a really good idea). The low merges do make a difference, even if they're not super noticeable. I mean, my Caeda is only +5 rn (waiting on feathers for that +6) and F!Corrin is only +1. With low BST gorls, the merges on them can help quite a bit with patching up your arena score. I mean, +3 is a free 6 points to your stats

Merging Hinoka would be a good idea if you're really committed to using her, but as you said, Hone Fliers is super useful. I would personally merge since she's a 5* exclusive, but I understand how annoying it can be to need Hone Fliers fodder and not have any.

Idk about CC cause I only have the one Takumi I can fodder away, but Owltome sounds like it could be nice to try out if it ever shows up on someone who isn't 5* locked and comes with a more desirable fodder skill (i.e Swift Sparrow).

Though who knows, maybe Sophia will get the Soren treatment and end up with her own prf Owl tome...assuming that's not what they're about to do with Lilina.
I really meant that those builds would be something you could work towards if you were really serious about using that Lukas/Sophia/Camilla core. Obviously you won't give her CC and Rauthowl unless you were planning on using her a bunch.

Nah, this was all really helpful. Thanks for taking the time to write it all, I appreciate it.
I enjoyed writing it, so nbd. Even if you don't end up following any of my advice, hopefully you learned a bit about the arena and how to optimize for it.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Apparently there's a game made by Bandai Namco called Muscle March for the Wii where you play as a bodybuilder which yes, includes an actual bear, and chase after a thief who steals protein powder from your bodybuilder buddies. Here's its Japanese trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8BcndMxu44.

I don't think it has an overseas trailer and if it does, it's probably on the Wii Shop Channel. I think... I don't remember if the Wii Shop Channel had trailers for games. Uh... Lil Puddin Lil Puddin . :p

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Installed FEH for a brief time. Got 20 orbs or some 2018 thing, and a 20 orb welcome back gift.

Didn't roll a Radiant Dawn Ike with my 40 orbs so uninstalled the game. Rolled a brave (?) Lucina and Zelgius. Claimed a free brave Ike. That's generous of Nintendo.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Installed FEH for a brief time. Got 20 orbs or some 2018 thing, and a 20 orb welcome back gift.

Didn't roll a Radiant Dawn Ike with my 40 orbs so uninstalled the game. Rolled a brave (?) Lucina and Zelgius. Claimed a free brave Ike. That's generous of Nintendo.
you literally get a free RD Ike from the People's Hero xenologue lol

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
you literally get a free RD Ike from the People's Hero xenologue lol
Oh I didn't know that. All I know is Sharena said oh you've been gone a while but it's nice you're back. Then the magic ice princess said something but I don't remember what.

I can't play FEH though. Game's far too tempting to spend money on and I quit in August. Probably will be difficult to catch up anyway.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I can't play FEH though. Game's far too tempting to spend money on and I quit in August. Probably will be difficult to catch up anyway.
I honestly don't blame you bc I've spent a stupid amount of money on the game. I've been really good so far and haven't spent money on the game since December, but the urge is definitely still there sometimes. Instant gratification is a b*tch

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
The two games that stole all my money... FEH and Maplestory lol.

I occasionally get urges to play FEH and MS, but I'm slightly more mature compared to back then and my wallet says no. Fortunately, my FEH experience last night was extremely short lived.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I decided to pour 20 of my last orbs into the Legendary Banner because I am probably a masochist gorl (pls send help btw). Managed to get Nowitch, which I thought was meh until I realized she comes with Reposition AND Hone Fliers. She can give Repo/Bounty/Hone Fliers in one go which is pretty amazing imo. Bounty is kinda lame, but I guess it's nice to have if shards become more important for whatever reason.

I'll just throw orbs at the new Spring Banner until I get a 5* and then save my orbs for the next Legendary Banner. I don't care for the new gorls being added. Even if the new gorl being added is a healer, she'll most likely be another cavalry healer. Unless they'll use the fact there was dismounting in her game and make her an infantry gorl. den rip 2 my life i guess ono helpo me

Gorl, don't regret +10ing ur waifu bc she is a precious and clumsy gorl hew just wants to help. Isn't she kinda crazy with her prf since she can actually do damage now? I don't have a 5* Felicia, so I haven't been able to test it out.
I don't have many characters I want to upgrade, just characters I want to+10. A!Tiki is probably my next gorl. I think with Spur Def/Res+Rally Def/Res and Distant Def, a 24 def/43 hp Felicia SHOULD be able to handle bows. There aren't many non-refined bows in T20 or even T19 so there shouldn't be any Brave Bow BS to deal with.

Felicia is pretty powerful versatility wise and is still the best colorless anti-magic gorl atm thanks to her 2-turn-Glacies nonsense. Her attack is low so she can't take advantage of the whole res/def thing as much as she could have vs non ranged gorls. Also, the higher the merges, the higher the bulk compared to offenses. I may give her Res Ploy so she can destroy more def heavy threats and also help A!Tiki deal more damage face to face. That should be enough to make her into the killing machine she was always meant to be. :^)

Maybe getting 2 Lutes wasn't bad after all! #BLESST :secretkpop:

I do want more M!Morgans for Spur Def/Res. I had to sacrifice precious boi Corrin x2 to give away his Spurs. I wanted to use him because I ♥ Corrin but NY!Corrin isn't exactly his best iteration. Yato refine when???

I suggest A!Tiki as your merge project because manaketes are broken and A!Tiki is a good gorl. I would totally +10 A!Tiki if she didn't overlap the red spot on my team with Caeda. I have 6 copies of her rn, but sadly no +res -spd, which I want to use with the Warding Breath fodder I pulled the other day. I might just start building her up regardless of the color synergy being bad, but my arena core being 2 reds and blue is just asking for Reinhardt to ruin my life. Idk what do u think I should do, gorl?
Warding Breath isn't that great since the people who really want it can't have it loloopsggIS. Red is a very bad color for defensive phases particularly because blue magic runs rampant. And, like, really stupid-good-without-trying blue magic.

A!Tiki would benefit way more from having another gorl handle all magic threats, leaving Tiki to handle all physical threats. Just ultra invest in def for A!Tiki.

For teams I was making 3 member Emblem teams, with the flex being for bonuses. Having a total of +10 merges should be enough to float me around T18-20. Maybe you can use A!Tiki as your main red for Infantry Emblem and Caeda for Flier/Mixed Emblem?

G O O D N E S S.jpg

Katarina: Mommy has no real power over any of us, but, like, I totally did what she asked... D-despite not wanting to! Also, I waited until my entire "family" was dead before finally switching sides. There was my brother Legion who was a super dumb person just following orders, along with a bunch of other orphan boys wearing masks also called Legion. So instead of saving them, I just let my mommy order them to their deaths. And when my sister Clarisse died due to mommy's orders, I still fought for my mommy until I was almost killed by you all. Did I mention I want to be a tactician? That means I'm a smart person! So that's why I might seem bland... It's because I'm smart and shy/unfun!

Kris and Co: omg Katarina through the power of anime and waifuism we forgive you. Now pls join our army despite trying to kill Marth and us on multiple occasions and doing a bunch of other unforgivable things.

I can't believe such a garbage person actually has people who like her for her. For her art? Maybe I guess. But for her? _O_M_G_ save those people from themselves asap.

Anyway, stat wise she's M!Morgan or Tharja with more res/less def. Tharja gets blade nukes, Morgan gets -5 atk/spd and +5 atk/spd hax. Katarina gets Owl gimmicks (doesn't use it well either). She's way harder to +10 since she's 5* locked and the others aren't. Other people can make use of her abilities. And to be fair, red magic is currently so-so. It's all about green/blue unless Lilina's prf tome brings in something stupidly OP.

Apparently there's a game made by Bandai Namco called Muscle March for the Wii where you play as a bodybuilder which yes, includes an actual bear, and chase after a thief who steals protein powder from your bodybuilder buddies. Here's its Japanese trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8BcndMxu44.

I don't think it has an overseas trailer and if it does, it's probably on the Wii Shop Channel. I think... I don't remember if the Wii Shop Channel had trailers for games. Uh... Lil Puddin Lil Puddin . :p
It is G-Rated Bara Game so I am aware of it. It's probably for sale in the west but idk. I have never played it because I already see enough weird bara at the gyms I attend.

Speaking of G-Rated Bara, here's some Easter/Spring related Bara of the G-Rated variety. ur welcom gorl ok

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Team Fortress 2 fans? :nifty::nifty:

Been watching a bit more of the BBTAG tournament that happened at Anime Ascension yesterday (The 2v2 one that is).

If you wanna check out the VODs. I'll leave links here:

AksysNation's stream.

leveluplive's stream of the 2v2 tournament.

Watching the matches was really damn interesting; infact, during on Japanese stream; Dogura and Kazunoko also had a go at it too. We saw I think Ruby, Gordeau and Azrael; I forgot who the other character was, but I think Dogura won it easily 0-2.

I had an incredible run in Duel Links PVP as well with Sylvans. I went 13-1, only losing to Glad Beasts due to a bricky hand.
But this is what I've been running:

Deck Name: Grass Man
Duelist: Mai Valentine
Skill: Restart

Monsters:
x3 Sylvan Komushroomo
x3 Rose Lover
x3 Sylvan Hermitree
x2 Sylvan Flowerknight
x2 World Carrotweight Champion
x3 Sylvan Marshalleaf
x1 Sylvan Guardioak

Spells:
x1 Hey, Trunade!
x1 Dark Core
x1 Enemy Controller

The aim of this deck is try and mill out several cards to take advantage of thanks to the Sylvans ability to excavate cards. Komushroomo when excavated can destroy a Spell/Trap. Marshalleaf can destroy a Monster, Hermitree allows you to change the order of the top 3 cards in your deck, Flowerknight lets you select any Sylvan monster in your deck and place it at the top; and Guardioak gives a bit of recovery by allowing you to return one Plant monster from your GY to the top of your deck. This has really strong OTK potential if done correctly, though the issue is bricking. It doesn't happen too often since you do always have the essentials to get the engine running, but it can happen.

This deck helped me go from Gold 2 to Plat 1 in one sitting, that's how good it is.

Also, thanks for the friend request Lil Puddin Lil Puddin , I added you on Switch. :yeahboi:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Hello Gorls! Long time no see! Gonna be honest, I accidentally hit the SmashBoards tab I had open in my phone from October, thus here I am! Glad to see you guys still exist and keep this thread alive instead of those randoms I saw last time.

As for an update on me that none of you want, I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year now and he's gotten me addicted to League of Legends perfect. :secretkpop: I've also gotten myself a Switch, and rebought Breath of the Wild so my bf could play it, and he's been obsessed. I'm also super excited about Smash on Switch because BOTW ZELDA WITH NEW BANWORTHY POTENTIAL???? Perhaps all our praying has payed off. Also, I'm about to lose my main scholarship and have to get student loans and go into debt, yay! :colorful:

When Smash for Switch comes out I better see all of you again back on these boards! I might not show up much anymore but I'll be revived once the new installment comes out. I might stick around for a minute but I will definitely see you guys again around E3!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Y'know what, I'm just going to be a banana for this month.

Okay, two weird shoe things about me. First one is ever since I saw Cole MacGrath's shoes in inFAMOUS 2 and Faith's in Mirror's Edge 1, I always wanted a pair, but for practicality reasons and not bothering to look into them further, I never did try to get some. Cole wears these split-toe, tabi shoes which should help in free-running. Something about your big toe being free to move and surface area or something for grip and maneuverability. The issue of course is that if you want to wear socks with them, then you need tabi socks since regular, mitten socks won't really work with them. I guess you could just let them stretch and bunch up, but that's probably not comfortable. The other thing is that I think Mirror's Edge also started my attraction to Onitsuka Tiger shoes. In both the first game and in Catalyst, Faith wears snazzy, slick-looking red shoes. In the first game, they're sort of split-toed and in the second, I think they're slim running shoes. Whatever they are, I looked them up and it lead me to Onitsuka Tiger. I think the shoes people said resembled her first game shoes were the Machu Racer since they're both slim, red shoes with the main differences being that the Machu Racers are regular, laced up shoes.

Basically, I like neat video game shoes. :p

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I yolo summoned on the legendary banner today and I got +Spe / -Def Zelgius! His nature is absolutely perfect omg.

quick question, should I sacrifice my B!Ike to Zelgius so he can use Steady Breath. Mine is -Def +Res, so I only used the default kit with him, and I have some other good axe users like Minerva, Spring Chrom, Amelia, Cherche, Hector, etc.

I keep him around mostly cuz my infantry axe game is really weak.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Congrats

Zelgius is broken, even if I haven’t personally used him

I think aside from my main project of merging up Caeda and F!Corrin, I’m going to work on a dagger emblem team because I love GE thieves. Idk if this is only a thing for right now or if I’ll actually commit, but I really like Gaius/Saizo/Felicia (idk who the last member would be) and want to use them. I have a +spd -res Felicia that I’ve already built up, and I’m currently training a +atk -hp Saizo (I want +def -res) and a +spd -def Gaius (probs ok, but might want -res). I wish thieves were better in FEH bc they really are one of my favorite classs in the main series, along with archers

Who should I run in the last slot of my team? I do have a +spd -res PA!Olivia, but I’m not sure if I like her enough to have her be on the team. I might just end up going with Kagero since I have a +atk -hp one already built up

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I yolo summoned on the legendary banner today and I got +Spe / -Def Zelgius! His nature is absolutely perfect omg.

quick question, should I sacrifice my B!Ike to Zelgius so he can use Steady Breath. Mine is -Def +Res, so I only used the default kit with him, and I have some other good axe users like Minerva, Spring Chrom, Amelia, Cherche, Hector, etc.

I keep him around mostly cuz my infantry axe game is really weak.

My Zelgius has the exact opposite nature lmao
I've just been using him with his base kit plus Swap (Pivot is gimmicky and he already has Warp Powder which immensely helps with moving) and he destroys pretty much everything. I'd keep the B!Ike for someone that will need it more.
If you keep his base kit, you could use the Heavy Blade seal extremely well on him to still get that amazing special acceleration (which is probably the main reason you'd want Steady Breath on him). 58 Attack on the enemy phase before any buffs is fantastic.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Ragna fans? :nifty::nifty::nifty:

Looking through my booklet to see what else I have to do since I'll be having a 1-1 tutorial in a bit. But so far, figuring out how to write a script for cropping. So that's going well so far.

Also, from looking at the BBTAG footage, I have a feeling that Gordeau, Waldstein and Ruby are going to be really damn good early on.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oh hey, L'Arachel is on a banner. *a 5* Soleil proceeds to show up*

Eh, I can't get mad at a face like that. Geez, now I'm starting to wonder what it was like for Laslow to have raised such an adorable daughter.
3* Cherche: +Spd, -Atk.

4* Gwendolyn: +HP, -Atk.

4* Klein: +Atk, -Res.

5* Soleil: +Spd, -HP.

3* Virion: neutral. Such... mediocrity.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
We gettin' Uprising v2 next week aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Overwatch pls save meeeee. I guess Hanjo is getting another skin since Gengu already had his Uprising skin added. I'm guessing there will be 3 other Legendaries added. I hope one of them is of a Reaper in his tanktop, like in the spray he has. :^)

Anyway, I beat Invisible Ties in FEW. I gotta say, this game is way more fun than Hyrule Warriors. Having less things, but more maps, adds more than having repeatmissionrepeatmissionrepeatmission and item gimmicks to fill out a huge 5000x5000000 map.

Cress! Cress! is there any reason why magic gorls have str stats? Does it all get factored into their Specials/Awakening damage, making 30 str + 50 mag >>> 10 str + 60 mag? Or is it there for lolrandumb reasons for topsyturvy meme builds? I used topsyturvy Lissa, but find her normal setup to be better imo since she already gets the whole 25% boost to stats thing.

and like

1) who da bess archer gorl? They're all the same so it just comes down to stats. Currently leaning towards Niles bcuz Niles, but something tells me Pineapple Boi is the stronkest gorl.

2) is Tharja's Vengeance a good skill? It sounds like an HP drain that makes her more powerful. Which is fine because it's ez to not get hit in this game especially as a magic user lol oops.

3) should I just sell Hero Weapons that come with the game? bcuz no slots oops. They're pretty but lame.

4) Can I power up the default weapons that come with Fates gorls/bois before the whole scroll/opus thing? Or is it stuck at 30 until they make the giant leap to 1000 atk then 204832904823 atk?

5) Are there more costumes to unlock? Or is it just 1st class/2nd class with some sprinkles of some gorls getting random stuff?

6) WURR DA BOW MATERIALS @???

View attachment 140460 Pardon me is it this way to the Dragon Emblem?
Yea probably. :secretkpop:

Oh hey, L'Arachel is on a banner. *a 5* Soleil proceeds to show up*

Eh, I can't get mad at a face like that. Geez, now I'm starting to wonder what it was like for Laslow to have raised such an adorable daughter.
3* Cherche: +Spd, -Atk.

4* Gwendolyn: +HP, -Atk.

4* Klein: +Atk, -Res.

5* Soleil: +Spd, -HP.

3* Virion: neutral. Such... mediocrity.
I'm lowkey interested in L'Arachel, but not enough to pull on this banner. The 4* banners are kind of lame for the most part since they're basically Legendary Banners in terms of trying to get certain gorls. Only good if you want all or any of the gorls on the banner. At least you got the perfect Soleil to use. Give her Wo Dao with +spd. Let her murder all the heauxes ezmode. I guess Slaying Sword also works for Moonbow every fight even when Desperation kicks in. 52/41 offenses at +0 is pretty great

btw

Bananas have been deemed to be PG-Rated. Pls remove your avatar or I'm going to have to call the police. Pls put something G-Rated instead, like:

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Cress! Cress! is there any reason why magic gorls have str stats? Does it all get factored into their Specials/Awakening damage, making 30 str + 50 mag >>> 10 str + 60 mag? Or is it there for lolrandumb reasons for topsyturvy meme builds? I used topsyturvy Lissa, but find her normal setup to be better imo since she already gets the whole 25% boost to stats thing.
There's no reason for it; everyone (except Tiki) only uses Str or Mag for their damage, and the other stat is just a dump stat. Mag is used to calculate how much using a staff will heal for, but Recover/Great Festal heals everyone up to full almost all the time anyways so it isn't even that useful for that.
Sakura absolutely needs Topsy Turvy and is prolly the only character I would say needs it. Lianna, Cordelia, Celica, Owain, and Lissa all make pretty good use of it too.
For Tiki, she uses both stats. I believe it's Str in her human form and Mag in her dragon form, but it may be the other way around.
1) who da bess archer gorl? They're all the same so it just comes down to stats. Currently leaning towards Niles bcuz Niles, but something tells me Pineapple Boi is the stronkest gorl.
Generally Anna > Tacoman > Sakura >>>>> Niles.
Anna has an insane luck stat which means Luna does some crazy damage, and Lethality will be activating a lot (and with the right build, even 100% of the time).
Takumi takes the least investment and works great from the start, but he doesn't really stand out that much after a while.
Sakura is kinda like Takumi, except a bit weaker but with magic damage (since she should be using Topsy Turvy) and access to staves.
Niles has no niche with his awful stats compared to the other archers. Only use him to build up supports in order to give Lethality to everyone else. His Luck stat is awful and neither of his other offensive stats are that great. The only 3 positives he has are his great speed stat (the most useless stat in the game), his great Res stat (which Sakura also has), and he has access to staves (which again, Sakura has access to as well).
Archers in general have a fantastic moveset though.
2) is Tharja's Vengeance a good skill? It sounds like an HP drain that makes her more powerful. Which is fine because it's ez to not get hit in this game especially as a magic user lol oops.
I haven't used it really but it sounds like other people have been using it well so if you like it, go for it.
3) should I just sell Hero Weapons that come with the game? bcuz no slots oops. They're pretty but lame.
I'd save them until you get another copy of them with more stars and slots later. But if you need the inventory space then yeah, sell them.
4) Can I power up the default weapons that come with Fates gorls/bois before the whole scroll/opus thing? Or is it stuck at 30 until they make the giant leap to 1000 atk then 204832904823 atk?
Nope, you have to wait for the scrolls.
5) Are there more costumes to unlock? Or is it just 1st class/2nd class with some sprinkles of some gorls getting random stuff?
There's a few costumes to unlock in the DLC but in the base game, nope.
6) WURR DA BOW MATERIALS @???
Talk lewd to Niles and maybe he'll give you some.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm lowkey interested in L'Arachel, but not enough to pull on this banner. The 4* banners are kind of lame for the most part since they're basically Legendary Banners in terms of trying to get certain gorls. Only good if you want all or any of the gorls on the banner. At least you got the perfect Soleil to use. Give her Wo Dao with +spd. Let her murder all the heauxes ezmode. I guess Slaying Sword also works for Moonbow every fight even when Desperation kicks in. 52/41 offenses at +0 is pretty great

btw

Bananas have been deemed to be PG-Rated. Pls remove your avatar or I'm going to have to call the police. Pls put something G-Rated instead, like:
It's 15 orbs for a first summon and I wanted a shot at a +Atk Jeorge and a L'Arachel. Anyone else would have been useful too. Jeorge in particular has only been on the 4* and 5* skills banners; this one and the previous one. At least Sanaki's most recent banner appearance, vanguard Ike's, was within the month she and Jeorge gained the ability to refine their legendary weapons and that was 3 months ago. He doesn't offer any good skills, but a new weapons to refine banner with him, Sanaki, and whoever else would have been nice compared to dumping them into those banners with a ton of other focus units. L'Arachel's just a fun character to me, so I'd like to have her around even though I do have a ton of blue mages.

Also, bananas are fun and innocent fruits. They are totally G-rated. :p

Ugh, I hate being sick.

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Erm... I did not know what "yuri" was until today when I Googled it.

Yuri isn't something I'd expect in a Zelda/Peach social. Somebody else is on the right track though.

(Somebody needs to find that Zelda main vs Peach main tastes picture)

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
so I just realized that Elise will probably be on the next hero fest banner

brb obsessively hoarding orbs

and considering that the end of this month coincides with golden week, and therefore the anniversary of the first hero fest, we'll probably get a new one soon

i need my precious gorl to come home it has been over a year since the game launched wtf

and summer elise doesn't count because she's in a semi-lewd outfit and i refuse to use her

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Just got the Opus for Frederick's Axe and smh the glowing effect on it is really lame; all that happens is that the edges of it slightly light up in blue. This game does everything possible to screw over Freddy without making him a bad character, the game just loves to troll him. We have this, the fact that he didn't even have a prf until the final DLC pack and it has a bland name with no slayer skills on it, he has the lowest luck stat in the game, and he has the highest HP in the game but that's the 1 stat with a cap on it so he wastes a TON of potential stat points he could've been able to get otherwise.
What did he ever do to u Koei. At least you gave him a fantastic (unique) moveset.

Top Bottom