• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I see Lil Puddin Lil Puddin has summoned and promoted a M!Morgan. Two questions: why does he have Seal Def 3 and why Luna over Draconic Aura and Dragon Fang? Most characters don't have good resistance, so Luna might not add much damage compared to Draconic Aura. Or even Glimmer if you're using Rauthblade on him.
gorl y u stalking my precious baby boi

Seal Def was an after thought for team support. Luna is filler. Blade Tome is from Tharja just in case since his stats are like hers but he's not a thot. I'm going to use Draconic Aura probably and Grima's Truth. idk who to pair him with. Red isn't a good color in this game atm.

His IVs are -def/+res, hopefully I can get +spd.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
gorl y u stalking my precious baby boi

Seal Def was an after thought for team support. Luna is filler. Blade Tome is from Tharja just in case since his stats are like hers but he's not a thot. I'm going to use Draconic Aura probably and Grima's Truth. idk who to pair him with. Red isn't a good color in this game atm.

His IVs are -def/+res, hopefully I can get +spd.
Gorl, your boi showed up on my doorsteps to deliver me a message from you. That's how I knew and then I wondered if you would promote him. :p

If you can make use of Grima's Truth's debuff, you could pair him up with Gunnthra if she's using her Blizzard. Thing is her Chilling Seal would overlap at times since both Grima's Truth and Chilling Seal debuff attack and speed. Grima's Truth's debuffs would also become useless if everyone on the opposing team had the same defense for whatever reason. Otherwise, I'm not really sure. Maybe a green or blue buddy. On another note, Grima's Truth and +Spd M!Morgan made me wonder how a Watersweep/Windsweep would work on him.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Day Light savers? :nifty::nifty::nifty:

Just been out to do some rounds and it feels so good to be doing them again to be honest.

We also got a new event happening in Duel Links on Wednesday, where Jesse Anderson will become unlockable, so hopefully Crystal Beasts will become actually usable, doubt the same will happen for Vehicroids (That is until Vehicroid Connection Zone becomes available).

I also got a chance to watch the Smash Wii U tournament held at the eSportsArena on Twitch. There was one upset where Ally lost to a Ryu in pools 2-0.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Sup Fellas it's been a minute. I finished my last scholarship interview for Southern Methodist University. The dean of the engineering school was at my interview but I still was able to not goof up. He literally told my parents afterwards that he'd be heartbroken if I didn't come, so I think I did pretty well lol.

The school is really pretty and has nice educational and internship opportunities, but damn do the students there act super bougie and spoiled. It's got the reputation of being a party school and being kind of racist too. hmmm

:150:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Metallic Madness fans? :nifty::4sonic::nifty:

Going to be going out for lunch in a bit, and gonna try and figure some stuff out for my final assessment (Hopefully).

Also, Top 8 of Smash Masters League came to an end:

1st. Nairo :4zss:
2nd. MKLeo :4marth::4bayonetta:
3rd. Mistake :4bayonetta:
4th. Fatality :4falcon:
5th. Tweek :4cloud::4bayonetta::4dk:
5th. Cosmos :4corrinf:
7th. CaptainZack :4bayonetta:
7th. Larry Lurr :4fox:

Fatality managed to perform a 64 Combo on MKLeo game on in Smashville. Dash Attack > BAir > Bair (Soft hit) > Up B. And it killed at 20%. :yeahboi:

Duel Links news wise:
Battle City event is coming back, but this time it'll be on the 2nd part of the Arc; and if you missed out on unlocking Arkana, you can get him again here.

Elegant Mai is returning as well; so we may see more Harpie support or Amazoness support. And we'll be getting a chance to unlock another Legendary Duelist in May. I'm predicting it'll be Syrus. If they don't give him Vehicroid Connection Zone, then that'll be just a waste. (If they do however, I don't care if it's just 1 copy or 2) Then we can see Twin Cycroid beating Stall Decks easily like Yami stall and maybe even Chazz stall too?

Oh, and the level cap will be increased (Predicting to Lv. 50?).

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Lilo and Stitch is my favorite Disney movie and it deserves better than this

Up is really good tho so I can accept it winning

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Gorl, your boi showed up on my doorsteps to deliver me a message from you. That's how I knew and then I wondered if you would promote him. :p

If you can make use of Grima's Truth's debuff, you could pair him up with Gunnthra if she's using her Blizzard. Thing is her Chilling Seal would overlap at times since both Grima's Truth and Chilling Seal debuff attack and speed. Grima's Truth's debuffs would also become useless if everyone on the opposing team had the same defense for whatever reason. Otherwise, I'm not really sure. Maybe a green or blue buddy. On another note, Grima's Truth and +Spd M!Morgan made me wonder how a Watersweep/Windsweep would work on him.
He dug a pitfall nearby to wreck all passersby. :^)

He is promoted already and has my Summoner Support for now, because I'm not sure who to really give it to. While I do like him, red is just a bad color in terms of dealing with meta garbage. My most valuable dragon gorl is A!Tiki and she's +1, while Nowi is +5 and still just OK. A!Tiki and Micaiah seem to be a very scary combo, considering Birb Gorl w/ -def can even handle Bow Lyn and of course any non-green magic heaux.

I am not sure where to put Precious Boi™ Morgan, so for now, he'll just farm TT for HM with Helpful Chrom. The buff/debuff any phase is pretty great and fun, but F!Corrin does it so much better and has the benefit of being blue. The only problem with her is she's kind of boring art wise (M!Corrin looks better idk why). If she gets a Prf Dark Breath when Yato gets a refine, then I might be able to use her happily.

Sup Fellas it's been a minute.
are yew lookin 2 fighT

are yew Trying 2 geT a giggle

comin up in here & disrespecTing us wholesome & innocenT gorls

wow das iT

im sending my g-raTed bara warrior 2 desTroy yew

Y E W • P I C K E D • T H E • W R O N G • G U Y G O R L • TO • M E S S • W I T H

I finished my last scholarship interview for Southern Methodist University. The dean of the engineering school was at my interview but I still was able to not goof up. He literally told my parents afterwards that he'd be heartbroken if I didn't come, so I think I did pretty well lol.

The school is really pretty and has nice educational and internship opportunities, but damn do the students there act super bougie and spoiled. It's got the reputation of being a party school and being kind of racist too. hmmm

So does that mean you're all set to go for your Doki Doki University Club anime series featuring Frog Ninja-kun as the main protagonist?

And to be honest most private-ish colleges/universities tend to be "party schools" since there's more activity on campuses overall. Public Colleges aren't really places someone wants to stay for too long since there's nothing to really do lmao. As for the racism part... Yeah, that's #America in a nutshell. Just get a group of white friends and travel with them while trying not to travel at night by yourself if you're really worried about racism.

As for bougie and spoiled peeps, yea, middle-class/upper-class in a nutshell too lmao. Chances are you'll become bougie too. It spreads like wildfire. Just like sassiness, assuming yew can handle the shade spray test directly to the eyes.

#disneybracket
What determined the initial voting pairs, tho?

Probably #TrueFakeNews right? :^(

Did TS3 seriously lose to Up? Nuh-uh.
Hard to say. TS3 and Up were very good.

Lilo and Stitch is my favorite Disney movie and it deserves better than this

Up is really good tho so I can accept it winning
Your taste in husbandos is sometimes questionable, but at least you have good taste when it comes to Disney. :^)

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
That's my bracket from the seedings that were made on Twitter or something. I don't agree with all the pairings, but they're not too awful. Incredibles vs Wall-E was a travesty though.

Troykv

Smash Master
He dug a pitfall nearby to wreck all passersby. :^)

He is promoted already and has my Summoner Support for now, because I'm not sure who to really give it to. While I do like him, red is just a bad color in terms of dealing with meta garbage. My most valuable dragon gorl is A!Tiki and she's +1, while Nowi is +5 and still just OK. A!Tiki and Micaiah seem to be a very scary combo, considering Birb Gorl w/ -def can even handle Bow Lyn and of course any non-green magic heaux.
Oh! You did remind me I'm writing a serie of articles for my blog and the Micaiah Twitter about stuff you need to know about Micaiah's capabilities (incluiding a collection of fun build ideas).

Starting with basic vanilla budget as hell Micaiah capabilities (basic Vanilla Neutral +0 Micaiah and considering also some of her bane for worst case scenario situations)

I'm still writing the first part, but it's always nice to have additional ideas for the more specific builds.

Do you have some in mind?

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Oh! You did remind me I'm writing a serie of articles for my blog and the Micaiah Twitter about stuff you need to know about Micaiah's capabilities (incluiding a collection of fun build ideas).

Starting with basic vanilla budget as hell Micaiah capabilities (basic Vanilla Neutral +0 Micaiah and considering also some of her bane for worst case scenario situations)

I'm still writing the first part, but it's always nice to have additional ideas for the more specific builds.

Do you have some in mind?
My Birb Gorl isn't a huge change from the vanilla Micaiah. The thing about ranged defensive gorls is they need partners, so it's never just a *insert ranged bulky gorl/boi* scenario.

So in this case, Birb Gorl (-def/+atk) and Mama Tiki (+def/-spd) work together, giving each other a passive +2 to all stats.

Micaiah has:
Thani
Drag Back/Swap (Sacrifice for ez Arena points)
Iceberg
Distant Def
Quick Riposte
Spur Def/Res (when fodder comes around anyway)
Distant Def SS

With Summoner Support she CAN handle nearly every Brave Lyn. Without it, she can handle most versions. Either way, she will 1HKO Brave Lyn so she just has to survive one exchange with her, not the entire round. But more importantly she will handle magic users and Reins. Tiki will be her meat shield and give her more res/def to handle ranged threats. So really, Micaiah is an accessory and A!Tiki is the main unit pulling her weight.

Troykv

Smash Master
My Birb Gorl isn't a huge change from the vanilla Micaiah. The thing about ranged defensive gorls is they need partners, so it's never just a *insert ranged bulky gorl/boi* scenario.

So in this case, Birb Gorl (-def/+atk) and Mama Tiki (+def/-spd) work together, giving each other a passive +2 to all stats.

Micaiah has:
Thani
Drag Back/Swap (Sacrifice for ez Arena points)
Iceberg
Distant Def
Quick Riposte
Spur Def/Res (when fodder comes around anyway)
Distant Def SS

With Summoner Support she CAN handle nearly every Brave Lyn. Without it, she can handle most versions. Either way, she will 1HKO Brave Lyn so she just has to survive one exchange with her, not the entire round. But more importantly she will handle magic users and Reins. Tiki will be her meat shield and give her more res/def to handle ranged threats. So really, Micaiah is an accessory and A!Tiki is the main unit pulling her weight.
Thanks for opinion, Thani best anti Lyn weapon and QR is such a cool skill :D

By the way... I have a +Def -Spd Tiki... Do you think I should use it as the main one to promote to Five Star? Or are there nature options to consider?

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12

By the way... I have a +Def -Spd Tiki... Do you think I should use it as the main one to promote to Five Star? Or are there nature options to consider?
Thats probably her best iv especially in this enemy phase meta.
Just give her steady breath and watch her tank basically anything physical.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

Nammy12 Nammy12 said it first. :^)

ofc other IVs can be +res if using Warding Breath or +atk for stronger Aethers. But her best bane will always be -spd. Since red is a bad tanking color res wise, it's better to just stack def.

A!Tiki has been one of my most valuable infantries ever since the big change. Well, before that she was too. But she began doing crazier and crazier stuff after Steady Breath and then refinements lol. She might be my next +10 project since I just completed my +10 Felicia.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I managed to pull spring Kagero on my third orb. She's +Hp -Res. Kind of lame but usable.

What are you guys doing for your orbs?

In terms of my army weaknesses, I'm lacking in the mage department.

Also Lil Puddin Lil Puddin what has happened to overwatch since the start of the new year in terms of meta? I haven't played since october.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i'm just saving my orbs rn bc nothing is very interesting to me

i want another caeda banner for those ez merges, but that's not going to happen

as of now, i'm thinking about waiting until halloween henry is on a legendary banner bc i think i want to use him as my green unit for my arena core, but even then, i'm not 100% sure yet

for my arena core, i'm absolutely set on using caeda and f!corrin, but my green unit is still undecided. i was using belka, and i do like her a lot, but idk if i really want to use her as my main green gorl. i'm using sheena rn and while i do like her, i feel the same way about using her as i do belka. i'll have to look at a list of the green units and see who i want to use or something idk

i don't care about the upcoming thracia characters, so they're not very tempting

i'm at like 185 orbs and i hopefully can remain strong and not spend any for a while

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
What are you guys doing for your orbs?
Seething in rage as I was denied a ranged flier yet again. :p

I'm just waiting for the legendary hero banner, the Thracia 776 banner, and maybe the 4* and 5* skills banner to do a first summon on. I expect to get nothing or get something I don't really need. The weird thing is that I have enough orbs where I could just go crazy on the current spring banner or the previous banner to try and get F!Morgan, but it's just not worth it to me, especially since 6 full summons netted me pretty much nothing from the spring banner and I don't need a ranged flier, but I would like one. I didn't even get a focus unit or a random 5*. I'm at a point where going over 2 summons or even 1 summon is not worth it to me since at the rate the developers are going and with there being limited units, I can't get new units when most of them are 5* and that's the thing I look forward to: seeing and getting new units. Nowadays, I look forward to seeing new GHB and TT units because I'm at least guaranteed to get them and some of them are pretty cool like Ashnard would be an accessible and physically tanky sword flier, Aversa would be a guaranteed flying mage for everyone, and Walhart would be another axe cavalier which we kind of need since the latest one is limited. Otherwise, it's playing the waiting game of someone will eventually show up like L'Arachel will eventually show up and a +Atk, -Def Jeorge will eventually show up or more Fury and Reposition sources will eventually show up and preferably with crappier natures so I don't feel conflicted about using them. Ahem, Selena. Of course the lovable tsundere had to show up as +Atk, -HP, +Spd, -HP, and recently, +Res, -HP. All good natures and I've used up all the ones with meh natures leaving me with some unfortunate Barst and one of these Selenas including my first, +Def, -HP Selena. Neutral Selena is staying for freebie strategies just in case.

Anyway, has anyone picked up Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom? It was recently released and going off of what I have seen of it and the first game, it looks pretty good.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Bardock fans? :nifty:

So Broly and Bardock come out tomorrow for DBFZ, and Jesse Anderson will be unlockable in Duel Links too. :yeahboi:

It's going to be an interesting Wednesday that's for sure (And day after tomorrow, the Awakening DLC comes out for FEW).

I'll be looking through a script editor I have to use for Uni with my TA this afternoon, hopefully it shouldn't be too bad to do; fingers crossed.

Also, I see some Melty Blood in Nammy12 Nammy12 's signature. Good taste man (I actually wanted to get MBAACC so I could main Archetype-EARTH and Neco-Arc CHAOS. But never got around to it because Steam version is ded :V).

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Seething in rage as I was denied a ranged flier yet again.
If you want to look on the bright side, Kagero doesn't really add much to flier emblem because she still does physical damage. While Wo Carrot is probably the best dagger as of right now, it's still not great, and she doesn't have access to anything nearly as broken as blade tomes are.

At the very least, you can save up your orbs for H!Nowi to come back on a legendary banner, which should be pretty soon (ToD units should start appearing in Thursday's legendary banner, and the rest of them will probs show up on April's banner)

It's too bad you missed out on Spring Camilla and Summer Corrin bc they're both better than Nowi imo, but there's still a tiny glimmer of hope that the old spring units will return on the VG banner coming next week

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
i'm just saving my orbs rn bc nothing is very interesting to me

i want another caeda banner for those ez merges, but that's not going to happen

as of now, i'm thinking about waiting until halloween henry is on a legendary banner bc i think i want to use him as my green unit for my arena core, but even then, i'm not 100% sure yet

for my arena core, i'm absolutely set on using caeda and f!corrin, but my green unit is still undecided. i was using belka, and i do like her a lot, but idk if i really want to use her as my main green gorl. i'm using sheena rn and while i do like her, i feel the same way about using her as i do belka. i'll have to look at a list of the green units and see who i want to use or something idk
cant go wrong with fae
dragon, loli bst, good mage tank, available at 4*
I'm building her up as my main green

Nice part is since my core is now an armor, flier, and infantry I can run tactic skills which are so good.
I think I should be able to stay in tier 20 within a couple weeks.
I'm currently scoring a little over 5000 using askr bonus members rn and I still have 4 more faes to merge.

Also, I see some Melty Blood in Nammy12 Nammy12 's signature. Good taste man (I actually wanted to get MBAACC so I could main Archetype-EARTH and Neco-Arc CHAOS. But never got around to it because Steam version is ded :V).
I guess I'll use this time to shill melty

*ahem*
PLAY MELTY

reasons to play melty:
-fairly easy to learn
-surprisingly balanced, most character besides the cats are viable
-31 characters and they all have 3 'styles' which can play completely different for a total of 93 characters.
-can run on potatoes
-'free'
-perfect for parking lot finals
-godlike soundtrack
-you can do this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn1GwFC2zoI
-its actually fun (I'd rather play a ft100 against a f-hime than a ft5 against a bayonetta)
-good training for unist when it comes to pc

Don't play the steam version, its basically just a shiny donation button to french bread (which you should support)
get this instead
https://www.reddit.com/r/meltyblood/comments/4acngf/mbaacc_community_edition/
It has a better training mode, includes cut stages, and somehow has better netcode than most modern fighting games.

don't know who to pick because there's 3 versions of akiha and like 5 combinations of a maid and cat duo?
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mZ05uz2xuqOYr2g2CswZ5SNoM09-T6j23VfJNUegYdg/edit

When's Tekken
see my day 2 noctis hehe

Maxy I know you play gg but do you also play blazblue?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
If you want to look on the bright side, Kagero doesn't really add much to flier emblem because she still does physical damage. While Wo Carrot is probably the best dagger as of right now, it's still not great, and she doesn't have access to anything nearly as broken as blade tomes are.

At the very least, you can save up your orbs for H!Nowi to come back on a legendary banner, which should be pretty soon (ToD units should start appearing in Thursday's legendary banner, and the rest of them will probs show up on April's banner)

It's too bad you missed out on Spring Camilla and Summer Corrin bc they're both better than Nowi imo, but there's still a tiny glimmer of hope that the old spring units will return on the VG banner coming next week
Eh, I just want some kind of ranged flier for the sake of having one. Same reason why I would like any kind of red cavalry mage or ranged armor even if the options are limited. Ninjabbit Kagero still has access to Smoke Dagger letting her be a good debuff unit for a flier team while also having good offenses when needed and Poison Dagger would still be useful for fliers quests on maps where there are a lot of infantry. Basically, she'd offer utility as a ranged flier and more defensive, supportive one compared to the flying mages. And I like Kagero in general since she's pretty dorky and her massive forelock on her chibi is hilarious to me.

Halloween Nowi is going to be a pain in the butt to summon because she's a red unit and legendary banners are pretty crappy at times. I hope Aversa makes it in soon.

When's Tekken
This Friday. :p

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
cant go wrong with fae
dragon, loli bst, good mage tank, available at 4*
I'm building her up as my main green

Nice part is since my core is now an armor, flier, and infantry I can run tactic skills which are so good.
I think I should be able to stay in tier 20 within a couple weeks.
I'm currently scoring a little over 5000 using askr bonus members rn and I still have 4 more faes to merge.
I honestly don’t like Fae so I don’t want to use her. Nowi is just gross to me and Fae is annoying lol. I do like Y!Tiki, but lol5*exclusive. A!Tiki is a cooler gorl and I would totally use her if Caeda weren’t my red unit in like 100% of all situations

Mage tanking isn’t really something I need atm since Caeda does a good enough job with green/red mages, and blue mages can easily be taken out on player phase. Corrin tanks basically all physical units, so my green unit is basically only going to be there for color advantage.

Looking at the list of green units, the ones I’m most interested in are H!Henry and (regular) Camilla. I already have a 5*+1 fully built Camilla, so I might just start using her instead.

The most likely course of action rn is probs just using Camilla/Sheena until H!Henry comes back on a legendary banner and then seeing how many merges I can get for him

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Did someone say BLAZBLUE?
:196:
rip cf back to side tourney status at evo lol
I wonder how much money arcsys paid mr. wizard to have xtag on the main stage

tfw izayoi in xtag means no tsubaki which probably means no condemnation wings
on the other hand at least I can pretend to myself that I have the execution to play izayoi

**** you >=[[[[

And naw I've heard the PC port is garbo. Might try the crossover one when it comes out & pick RWBY just for the sole purpose of pissing off Magimagi.
I haven't played any tekken at all recently b/c of all the other fighting games and I was **** beforehand so I need noctis as a crutch lol.
I used to play oscar before tho.

bb pc port was **** at launch but they fixed all the problems and its fine now.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Lorde Lorde do you have Hinoka? She's amazing on teams that are half Infantry/Flier. This way Caeda can have a buddy and F!Corrin can have warping. It means you can open up your 4th slot to a green magic user instead or I guess any other green Infantry unit. Angry Boi Raven is a very good high SP option if you're looking to bust through heauxes. Boey with an Owl Tome and DD x2 can handle Reins/Bow Lyns so the other gorls can ez handle everything else. You can also give him a Raven Tome and don't use TA3 to ez handle any Bow Lyn, but Owl > Raven in terms of sp. My Boiey is +5 so I can do w/e I want lol.

But since merges >>> sp > bst in terms of score, you can still do very well if you have your core gorls merged. My Micaiah is +3 somehow and Tiki is +2. But to be fair Micaiah comes with a 400sp assist and Tiki is basically maxed out on high SP abilities. So just toss in a bonus and some other gorl and it's T20 for me aaaaaay.

tbh I kind of regret +3ing Micaiah since she was my only source of DD. So I can't build a DDx2 Boey. Close Counter works for now I guess. IS pls give DD on the Legendary Banner plssssss. But I really want more Gunnies/Fjorms for better IVs. +res for both is acceptable, or +def for Fjorm. I hope one day the Legendary Banner will include 2 Legendaries and 1 limited from a certain point onward.

I only have 40 orbs atm. And I am so not buying any because I am a pure innocent reformed f2p gorl yep yep yep indeedy.

Me irl praying to Feh for mercy on my soul/orbs:
praying to feh.png

Y2Kay Y2Kay A lot. So I'll break it up ez. :secretkpop:

New Gorl On The Block:
Brigitte is a stronk gorl with a mace and tiny shield. She has a 6 second stun and a 4 second whip. Her damage is so-so, her healing is pretty decent but not consistent like Mercy/Ana. She's the anti-flanker Support unit, crushing Gengus and Tanks who think they can get away with barreling through teams. Essentially an answer to overly strong holds on defensive phases (her shield bash can stun through shields) and a much needed answer to uncontested Bayonetta-tier characters/flankers like Tracer/Gengu/Soldier to some extent.

On the PTR:
Also Mei is getting a buff so her ice beam can penetrate enemies, but not shields. So that makes her better at killing what she should be killing (flankers loloops).

Reaper is getting a buff to Wraith Form where he can cancel it whenever he wants now and he moves 8.25mps instead of 6.75mps. He reloads after using his Ult too. So once he wiggles in, he's there until he's dead. (Hey, how about making Symmetra like that since she's a worse Reaper, eh Blizz???)

Sombra got her hacked nerfed. It will probably be reversed for all we know. If it gets canceled mid hack she has to wait 2 seconds to use it again. Stricter LoS. Kinda bad change tbh.

Zenny lost his high burst dmg potential with his RMB. The charge is 15% slower so he can't just duck for 1 second and fire 200+ dmg like he's babbee boi hanzo.

D.Va's Micromissiles now deal less splash damage but the same for direct hits. Her burst was a tad too high so they're making indirect hits less powerful so she can't wipe out 2+ people ez but leaving direct hits alone.

Future Event:
Year of the Doggo is over. Uprising 2018 is coming in 2 weeks. So that means dance emotes will be available for the new gorls (hopefully) and be 250 for the old gorls. idk about the Co-Op PvE mode. Chances are it will be an entirely new one or just a revamp of the old one (like how the Halloween PvE was). Like maybe Stage 2 of Uprising, after they bust into the Factory they now go through it to get the hostages? idk, just a theory, I can't wait for it tho because it's super fun even if the robots had stupid good aim with their projectiles. >:^(

In Development:
Hanzo is getting Scatterarrow removed, but they're working on which ability to get rid of it. No cheap shots. So the only cheap shots will belong to Gengu with his Fan Shurikens + Swift Strike combo. Only 1 Sheemadder can be annoying/unfun to fight, not both. :^)

Symmetra 3.0. Because they finally acknowledged she is still Zelda. And instead of giving her things like, oh say, burst heals with shields (went to Brigitte) or a longer beam that requires more accuracy (went to Moira), they're going to do something else! Something much worse, I'm sure. :^)))))))

Genji's place:
So Genji isn't really OP, just like how Tracer isn't. So instead of changing them, Blizzard is changing their counters to be more effective. With more effective counters means harder usage. Genji will still have Bayonetta levels of power in terms of his kit, but now instead of fighting vs 3 Zeldas and 1 Diddy (Winston huehuehuehue)... He's fighting Diddy, Fox, Marth, and maybe Mewtwo (Symmetra if she gets her **** together in 3.0). So in other words. Fair fights. Not ez-get-away-with-everything fights.

dis is a good thing ofc :secretkpop:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Y2Kay Y2Kay I'm barging in because idc I do what I want and also Poodin listed pretty much everything in the last month, but there's some other stuff that happened before that.
-Sombra is getting nerfed, but only because she got major buffs a while back and "oops I guess that was a bit too much." The most notable things were that Hack (and EMP) affect more abilities now. Mercy's magic princess glide that she rippped off of some fruity gorl? BLOCKED. Pharah's ability to fly by holding down jump? BLOCKED. Gengu's double jump and both of the weeb twins' wall climb? BLOCKED. Lucio's wallride? BLO- you get the idea (Lucio also has both songs disabled if he gets hacked, wereas before whatever song was active before the hack was still active, he just couldn't change it). Her ult charges a lot quicker now, but at the cost of not gaining any ult charge from people using your hacked health packs. Translocator also stays out longer (20 seconds, it was 12 seconds before iirc) so that's nice. Overall Somboop is great now and I guess she got a bit overcentralized but I don't play comp lol.

-Blizzard World released and it's a Hybrid map which means it's a good map. CTF also got a new stage during the Lunar New Year's event, Ayyuthaya (I think I spelt that correctly, it's based on Thailand and it's very pwetty).

-Brigitte did release last week, but Moira released as well since the last time you played so I'll give the gorl a quick intro.
Introducing you to Moira, the gorl that's supposedly an evil svientist or something but has a secret career working for Jamba Juice on the side, she knows how to mix her fruits together to get some wonderful results.
Her primary fire is a purple beam that drains all of the grape juice from your enemies. It has some great range but the damage is meh.
Her secondary fire is her lemomade mister. Spray your lemonade mist all over your allies to heal them! She only has a limited amount of lemonade and you'll either have to slowly wait for it to refill or you can use your grape fruit draining beam to fill it up (since her backpack thing can convert grape juice into lemonade and vice versa somehow). The healing is pretty solid but not fantastic as Moira only uses basic lame lemonade and not superior pink lemonade.
Her first ability is her juice orbs. She can throw out a grape juice orb to drain more grape juice from her enemies, or a lemonade orb that bleßes anyone on your team (including yourself) with some yummy homemade lemonade to heal them up. The orbs bounce around a lot. Like, a whole lot. It's basically just playing 3D pinball.
Her second ability is sorta like Reaper's Wraith Form, except she moves really fast, and she's completely invisible. So it's sorta like Wraith Form blended with Tracer's Blink. It's p gud.
Her ult is her fruit punch beam in which she dangerously mixes her grape juice and her lemonade into 1 extremely sugary explosion of flavor. The beam heals allies pretty fast (not Zen's Transcendence fast but still p fast) and hurts enemies a bit. It feels a bit underwhelming but again I don't play comp so I don't know how to use it correctly and most people in my games don't know either so :drshrug:.
Moira overall can sorta fit in with any team since she has the mobility and range to keep up with speedy gorls like Gengu and Tracer, but her healing is also pretty great to keep tanks alive. I don't use her that much but she's coo.​
And yes, they added 2 new healers in a row :lick:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
rip cf back to side tourney status at evo lol
I wonder how much money arcsys paid mr. wizard to have xtag on the main stage

tfw izayoi in xtag means no tsubaki which probably means no condemnation wings
on the other hand at least I can pretend to myself that I have the execution to play izayoi

And Platinum will probably not have the items, and the only reason I mained her is because I like how her game plan changes depending on them.
Unless they actually develop all the unique attributes (like Hakumen's Magatamas).
I guess we'll have to wait and see how it progresses.

Also yes, RIP Condemnation Wings.
:196:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Lorde Lorde do you have Hinoka? She's amazing on teams that are half Infantry/Flier. This way Caeda can have a buddy and F!Corrin can have warping. It means you can open up your 4th slot to a green magic user instead or I guess any other green Infantry unit. Angry Boi Raven is a very good high SP option if you're looking to bust through heauxes. Boey with an Owl Tome and DD x2 can handle Reins/Bow Lyns so the other gorls can ez handle everything else. You can also give him a Raven Tome and don't use TA3 to ez handle any Bow Lyn, but Owl > Raven in terms of sp. My Boiey is +5 so I can do w/e I want lol.

But since merges >>> sp > bst in terms of score, you can still do very well if you have your core gorls merged. My Micaiah is +3 somehow and Tiki is +2. But to be fair Micaiah comes with a 400sp assist and Tiki is basically maxed out on high SP abilities. So just toss in a bonus and some other gorl and it's T20 for me aaaaaay.

tbh I kind of regret +3ing Micaiah since she was my only source of DD. So I can't build a DDx2 Boey. Close Counter works for now I guess. IS pls give DD on the Legendary Banner plssssss. But I really want more Gunnies/Fjorms for better IVs. +res for both is acceptable, or +def for Fjorm. I hope one day the Legendary Banner will include 2 Legendaries and 1 limited from a certain point onward.

I only have 40 orbs atm. And I am so not buying any because I am a pure innocent reformed f2p gorl yep yep yep indeedy.
I did have a +spd -res Hinoka, but foddered her off for Hone Fliers a while ago. I wish I hadn't because I totally would have used her now that she has a cool prf weapon/refine, but whatever. I should have saved her because she had perfect IVs

The thing with green units is that I don't really like any of them enough to commit to a +10 project. I do like Camilla, and have enough copies of her to get up to +4, so she might be my best option. Raven is interesting with his new prf and the refine, and I do have a +atk -hp copy of him, but idk if I really need a glass cannon. Idk I might build him up eventually to see how much I like him.

Caeda and F!Corrin are already optimized for SP (aside from Caeda needing Galeforce/Aether), so my score isn't that bad rn. I think I get like 4950ish? F!Corrin desperately needs some more merges, but I literally don't have any copies of her lol. Caeda is currently +5 and in need of more merges. Pulling red is absolute torture tho

I tried DD6 on Spring Camilla a while ago and it was disappointing. She absolutely needs TA to be able to take on both Brave Lyn and Reinhardt, so she would just end up getting destroyed when she shouldn't have. Boey does have marginally higher HP and def, along with not being weak to bows, so he can probably use DD better than she can. CC is better for your arena score tho

I haven't bought orbs with actual money (I did use a gift card to buy some orbs in early January) since the Fjorm debut banner iirc? I've been pretty good so far as a ftp gorl. I think I've gotten over microtransactions now, which is great because my bank account doesn't hate me as much.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Guess who's the new legendary hero? If you said armored healer Wrys, then you're wrong! :p

So that's why she looks so cute. She shares the same artist, Chiko, as Micaiah and PA Olivia. Annnnnd that probably means I won't summon her. Also, I want BH Lucina, Lute, and Zelgius, so this banner is going to kick my butt.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
We get a flying colorless dragon before we get a flying healer.

We get a flying "fallen" legendary hero before we get a flying healer.

IS y r u doin dis 2 us omg IS rude IS very very very bad IS no

I did have a +spd -res Hinoka, but foddered her off for Hone Fliers a while ago. I wish I hadn't because I totally would have used her now that she has a cool prf weapon/refine, but whatever. I should have saved her because she had perfect IVs

The thing with green units is that I don't really like any of them enough to commit to a +10 project. I do like Camilla, and have enough copies of her to get up to +4, so she might be my best option. Raven is interesting with his new prf and the refine, and I do have a +atk -hp copy of him, but idk if I really need a glass cannon. Idk I might build him up eventually to see how much I like him.

Caeda and F!Corrin are already optimized for SP (aside from Caeda needing Galeforce/Aether), so my score isn't that bad rn. I think I get like 4950ish? F!Corrin desperately needs some more merges, but I literally don't have any copies of her lol. Caeda is currently +5 and in need of more merges. Pulling red is absolute torture tho

I tried DD6 on Spring Camilla a while ago and it was disappointing. She absolutely needs TA to be able to take on both Brave Lyn and Reinhardt, so she would just end up getting destroyed when she shouldn't have. Boey does have marginally higher HP and def, along with not being weak to bows, so he can probably use DD better than she can. CC is better for your arena score tho

I haven't bought orbs with actual money (I did use a gift card to buy some orbs in early January) since the Fjorm debut banner iirc? I've been pretty good so far as a ftp gorl. I think I've gotten over microtransactions now, which is great because my bank account doesn't hate me as much.
G O R L

Well, you learned an extremely valuable lesson I guess. My current Hinoka is +2 and +atk/-def. She still does her job. I plan on pairing her with Sanaki since she's essentially an ez Drive Atk/Spd bot. The only downside being that red is a bad defensive color and she is built as a defensive unit.

tbh pulling the 8% banners is a good way to get the 3*/4* gorls like F!Corrin. I got 4 A!Tikis from the last one and that's true ♥ for sure. I may break my promise of not spending money just to get 4 ez summon rounds. I really want another Bayonetta-Nun-Gorl, but the 2 green units are rather lame since I already got them and really the only good skill is Close Defense which I really don't need. Though the other 3 colors are very good fodder wise except for Sakura. Red/Blue is especially good because I don't have any of the other units and more L!Ike or Fjorm merges/better IVs are good.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
What color do I pull on this banner??? O__0

I already have Summer Elise, Brave Lyn, Legendary Ike, Fjorm, and Halloween Sakura for those who don't know

I kind of want Summer Tiki, and Halloween Nowi for Valor skills, but dang that robin is kind of tempting.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
What color do I pull on this banner??? O__0

I already have Summer Elise, Brave Lyn, Legendary Ike, Fjorm, and Halloween Sakura for those who don't know

I kind of want Summer Tiki, and Halloween Nowi for Valor skills, but dang that robin is kind of tempting.

All of them. Otherwise you're wasting orbs by sniping one color. Maybe 2 colors is acceptable if you get lucky enough.

You can't really lose with any of the choices. The worst one is S!Elise, but at least she has green tome valor. The rest are pretty good units or great fodder.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
We get a flying colorless dragon before we get a flying healer.

We get a flying "fallen" legendary hero before we get a flying healer.

IS y r u doin dis 2 us omg IS rude IS very very very bad IS no
Also, we have more legendary heroes from the main games than we do from Heroes. Laejarn will have to wait, I suppose.

Anyway, because the archer is from the hard difficulty of Branded King and paladin Chrom is from the lunatic difficulty of Branded Kiing, people were able to guess her stats. If she was not affected by paladin Chrom's Chill Def, then GF!Robin has either around 40 HP, 32 Atk, 28 Spd, 31 Def, and 30 Res or 40 HP, 32 Atk, 35 Spd, 31 Def, and 23 Res. The first one is if she only has enough speed to double the archer with 23 speed and the second one is if she is as fast as possible, but still can't double paladin Chrom who has 31 speed. If she was affected by Chill Def, then she has to have at least 37 defense so she can get 15 damage from Bonfire against paladin Chrom which would drop her resistance to 24 with 28 speed and 17 with 35 speed.

Edit: freebie +HP, -Spd 4* Soleil from the Miracle banner.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Also, we have more legendary heroes from the main games than we do from Heroes. Laejarn will have to wait, I suppose.

Anyway, because the archer is from the hard difficulty of Branded King and paladin Chrom is from the lunatic difficulty of Branded Kiing, people were able to guess her stats. If she was not affected by paladin Chrom's Chill Def, then GF!Robin has either around 40 HP, 32 Atk, 28 Spd, 31 Def, and 30 Res or 40 HP, 32 Atk, 35 Spd, 31 Def, and 23 Res. The first one is if she only has enough speed to double the archer with 23 speed and the second one is if she is as fast as possible, but still can't double paladin Chrom who has 31 speed. If she was affected by Chill Def, then she has to have at least 37 defense so she can get 15 damage from Bonfire against paladin Chrom which would drop her resistance to 24 with 28 speed and 17 with 35 speed.
can gorls just wait until the stats are officially released lmao

Anyway I like her art. But I'm not really looking to get her. I just want the other 3. Maybe Lancina so she can be the op buffer with Hinoka instead of the worse option (Sanaki). L00T would be nice too. Her kit looks fun.

Last edited:
Top Bottom