• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Will really need to see GF! Robin's stats to know that she'll be good tho? Legendary heroes are suually pretty good, and she has niche literally no one has had before.

:150:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Hell Raven fans? :nifty:Unyu~!:nifty:

Gonna be doing some more research on how to write a script in a program. Since I had my first chance at it yesterday during a tutorial which was very intersting and rather fun too.

I guess I'll use this time to shill melty

*ahem*
PLAY MELTY

reasons to play melty:
-fairly easy to learn
-surprisingly balanced, most character besides the cats are viable
-31 characters and they all have 3 'styles' which can play completely different for a total of 93 characters.
-can run on potatoes
-'free'
-perfect for parking lot finals
-godlike soundtrack
-you can do this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn1GwFC2zoI
-its actually fun (I'd rather play a ft100 against a f-hime than a ft5 against a bayonetta)
-good training for unist when it comes to pc

Don't play the steam version, its basically just a shiny donation button to french bread (which you should support)
get this instead
https://www.reddit.com/r/meltyblood/comments/4acngf/mbaacc_community_edition/
It has a better training mode, includes cut stages, and somehow has better netcode than most modern fighting games.

don't know who to pick because there's 3 versions of akiha and like 5 combinations of a maid and cat duo?
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mZ05uz2xuqOYr2g2CswZ5SNoM09-T6j23VfJNUegYdg/edit

see my day 2 noctis hehe

Maxy I know you play gg but do you also play blazblue?
I find it strange that the original Neco-Arc is flat out better then CHAOS. I thought CHAOS would've been better due to having some solid range; rip I guess. Guess I'll stick to Hime and Neco-Arc if I can be bothered with getting it. :secretkpop:
Kind of surprised that the doc doesn't mention Hisui&Kohaku. Guess no one really plays them?

rip cf back to side tourney status at evo lol
I wonder how much money arcsys paid mr. wizard to have xtag on the main stage

tfw izayoi in xtag means no tsubaki which probably means no condemnation wings
on the other hand at least I can pretend to myself that I have the execution to play izayoi

Speaking of BBTAG. We got confirmation of a 3D Online Lobby for BBTAG. Which shows 3D chibi models of Rachel, Hyde, Linne, Ruby, Yukiko, Es and Chie.

Here's the link to the tweet.

They look adorable af.

Now onto the Duel Links news that only myself and Buddhahobo Buddhahobo will care about. :V

Jesse Anderson is now available to unlock as a Duelist, also I think it's the same as what we had for unlocking Yami Marik and Dr. Crowler, maybe. Also, there's been some news of Tristan appearing soon, possibly as an April Fools joke; but there's also E-HERO Plasma coming soon as well, which I think will be a Main BOX. Still after 2 more Komushroomos and 1 Raging Mad Plants. :V

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Another Grima alt so soon is hilariously dumb, but whatever.

Honestly, this is probably the best legendary banner unit-wise. Green is probs the worst color to pull, but at least S!Tiki has CD3 and S!Elise has Green Tome Valor

I think I'll spend a few orbs on red/colorless hoping to get a ToD!Nowi that isn't -atk or maybe a Brave Lyn or something

I am worried about next month's banner because it's very likely ToD!Henry will be sharing the green focus with Inigo, whom I really don't want any more copies of. Colorless will probs be super good next month with both F!Grima!Robin and ToD!Joker being on the banner. If they make Elise the last colorless focus, then that'd be amazing and I'd pull hard

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
So does that mean you're all set to go for your Doki Doki University Club anime series featuring Frog Ninja-kun as the main protagonist?
Sounds like a Muppet Show prequel, detailing Kermit's dark and mysterious past before he secluded himself deep within the swamplands.

And to be honest most private-ish colleges/universities tend to be "party schools" since there's more activity on campuses overall. Public Colleges aren't really places someone wants to stay for too long since there's nothing to really do lmao.
Eh, there are better red flags on that then the private/public divide. Case in point, most big state schools are massive party schools. Massively acceptance rates equalled only by their tuition are one and a significant percentage of the student body in greek life would be another.

What are you guys doing for your orbs?
Waiting for Beasts, interesting fliers, and Flora.

Also, was SMU for a full ride scholarship, like with Rhodes?

Hi friend!!

Anyway, because the archer is from the hard difficulty of Branded King and paladin Chrom is from the lunatic difficulty of Branded Kiing, people were able to guess her stats. If she was not affected by paladin Chrom's Chill Def, then GF!Robin has either around 40 HP, 32 Atk, 28 Spd, 31 Def, and 30 Res or 40 HP, 32 Atk, 35 Spd, 31 Def, and 23 Res. The first one is if she only has enough speed to double the archer with 23 speed and the second one is if she is as fast as possible, but still can't double paladin Chrom who has 31 speed. If she was affected by Chill Def, then she has to have at least 37 defense so she can get 15 damage from Bonfire against paladin Chrom which would drop her resistance to 24 with 28 speed and 17 with 35 speed.
Eh.

Neutral Horse Chrom with his normal skills has an ATK of 56. F!Grima is a dragon, so it gets a 1.5x multiplier and the trailer shows that he'd do 55 damage, so F!Grima probably has a DEF of 29.

Bonfire activates and that 28 becomes 43. Bonfire adds 50% of your DEF to your attack (added 15), so that agrees with a DEF of 29-30 depending on rounding. 31 Def seems too high.

Now, let's compare her with our only other flying dragon:

Mrryrh : 42 / 33 / 25 / 36 / 31
F!Grima (Projected): 40 / 32 / 27-35 / 29 / ??

What I'm thinking is her speed is going to be on the low end of the spectrum and all the points shaved off from her other stats are either all going to be dumped into RES, or she isn't getting a boosted BST.

If she weren't colorless, I'd say she's supposed to be a RES version of Mrryh. Instead, I think it's pretty clear from her skillset that she's meant to curbstomp raven tome users.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Eh.

Neutral Horse Chrom with his normal skills has an ATK of 56. F!Grima is a dragon, so it gets a 1.5x multiplier and the trailer shows that he'd do 55 damage, so F!Grima probably has a DEF of 29.

Bonfire activates and that 28 becomes 43. Bonfire adds 50% of your DEF to your attack (added 15), so that agrees with a DEF of 29-30 depending on rounding. 31 Def seems too high.
Except that doesn't work that way? The people she fights in the trailer are pulled from the story maps; the archer from hard difficulty The Branded Knight and paladin Chrom from lunatic The Branded Knight. The archer is pretty explicit when the archer's health and damage shown in the trailer coincides with the stats he has on hard difficulty The Branded Knight. If her defense is 29, then she would have taken 1 damage from the hard difficulty archer who has 34 total attack. He initiated, so she gets +4 Def/Res from Dragonskin meaning she has to have at least 30 defense or 35 defense if she was affected by hard difficulty paladin Chrom's Chill Def 2. Lunatic paladin Chrom has 57 total attack and Fire Emblem Heroes rounds down, so x1.5 effective damage becomes 85 and for that matter 29 and 28 defense would give her 14 damage from Bonfire. For him to do 55 damage and for her to get 15 damage from Bonfire, she would need 30 defense or if she was affected by his Chill Def 3, 37 defense. 30 defense is probably what she has, but she could possibly have 31 if she's level 39 for whatever reason and has 1 stat left to gain.

GF!Robin is either going to be a colorless New Year's Camilla if she has 35 speed or a 1-ranged, flying dragon +Spd, -Atk Halloween Jakob if she has 28 speed.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Except that doesn't work that way?
That's a lot of words just to say "between 29 and 30, it should be 30", tbh.

I didn't know the archer had findable stats, so I was just using neutral Horse Chrom, like I said.

But like...everything else you said from your first post and this one doesn't matter as it doesn't change my predicted statline? The only addition is that the Archer sets the lower spd limit to 28 instead of 27.

1-ranged, flying dragon +Spd, -Atk Halloween Jakob
So, uh, absolutely nothing like Halloween Jakob, then? :p

NY Camilla also has that bond skill though that lets her statline work. There's clear synergy in how she was concieved and what her out-of-the-box role is meant to be, and appling that to a new unit before release isn't unprecedented.

The most relevant comparison would be with Mryrrh as the only other dragon flier in the game, as I did before.

Mrryrh : 42 / 33 / 25 / 36 / 31
F!Grima (Projected): 40 / 32 / 27-35 / 29 / ??

Near identical HP and ATK, and a large decrease in DEF. Preferably, and looking at her skills, dumping that into RES would make for the better unit and carve out the more desirable niche.

It's possible it could be dumped into speed instead, but even with her A-slot skill, colorless mixed defenders don't really work and 35 SPD isn't very impressive. The only real argument I can think of for why it may be speed from the trailer is that they gave her Bonfire as a special skill. IIRC, special attacks and stats have always agreed. High defense units don't come with Iceberg, High RES units don't come with bonfire, and if the points were dumped into F!Grima's RES stat, it would arguably be doing that.

35 SPD would make her the fastest dragon though, and if she has Mryrrh's BST, then that would basically make her a better, 5* locked F!Corrin.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Buddhahobo Buddhahobo The SMU scholarship is full tuition, but my need based financial aid covers the rest of it.

Not like it really matters now. I got accepted into NYU! And I got an engineering scholarship that fully matches SMU's offer! I'll have to wait and see how much need based aid they'll give me though.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I didn't know the archer had findable stats, so I was just using neutral Horse Chrom, like I said.
My first post mentioned where the units were from. Except for resistance and what her exact speed is, her HP, attack, and defense can be seen from the trailer. It's not like Valter showing up to get bodied by promoted Ephraim in his trailer where you can tell exactly what Ephraim is fighting, but you can trace it back to something that's in the game already. It's also enough to say that GF!Robin's known stats are 40 HP, 32 attack, and 30 defense with speed being around 28-35 using the archer and paladin Chrom. Resistance is just up to what her speed is and how much points that leaves her with for resistance. Giving her 161 BST means her resistance will range from 24 to 31 resistance.

The most relevant comparison would be with Myrrh as the only other dragon flier in the game, as I did before.
I'm just comparing stats. GF!Robin being like New Year's Camilla would mean she'd be a speedy, decently bulky unit while being like Faye or a +Spd, -Atk Halloween Jakob would mean she'd be a mixed tank. And being in the middle like Palla or young Tiki would just mean she'd be a jack of all trades.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Grima FRobin is really cool cause I like both versions of Robin a lot. Male moreso, but female is pretty cute too. And I gotta get her to complete my Robin collection :3
Her skills are cool too. But I still need to get a Red flier I like before my flier emblem can really take off

As for the banner units, they all seem okay but no one I’m desperate for. Though I only have LIke and Fjorm. Brave Lucina and Lyn are here, which is the first time they’ve repeated units on legendary banners, proving that they’re willing to do so to keep the 5 Star Exclusive....exclusivity. Which means I don’t see any reason they aren’t planning to do the same with the seasonals eventually. Cool

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Not like it really matters now. I got accepted into NYU! And I got an engineering scholarship that fully matches SMU's offer! I'll have to wait and see how much need based aid they'll give me though.
Awesome, that's a big step above the schools you mentioned before. And it's large enough that it's got good stuff of everything so you can branch out and get the liberal arts experience along with the engineering degree.

Hopefully their financial aid will come through to cover the rest.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Awesome, that's a big step above the schools you mentioned before. And it's large enough that it's got good stuff of everything so you can branch out and get the liberal arts experience along with the engineering degree.

Hopefully their financial aid will come through to cover the rest.
New York University costs like 73K a year and I have 64K in grants + scholarships. 9K is not a bad gap at all but I would need like 3k in private loans, which I would very much like to avoid.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
GF!Robin has a map to go with her, so everyone can at least get an earth blessing and some orbs if they can do the higher difficulties. Four days to do them seems kind of rough, though.
3* Cherche: +Spd, -HP.

4* Gordin: +Atk, -Spd.

4* Mae: +HP, -Atk.

4* Maria: +Spd, -HP.

3* Stahl: +HP, -Def.

3* Cecilia: +Atk, -Def.

3* F!Corrin: +Def, -Res.

3* Odin: +Atk, -Res. Hey, it's my first Odin.

4* Seliph: +HP, -Res. Well, there's a duplicate.

4* Soleil: +HP, -Atk.

4* Beruka: +Def, -HP.

3* Cherche: +Res, -Atk. Hey, it's my first Cherche.

3* Frederick: +Atk, -HP.

5* Lute: +Def, -Spd. I knew it, I freaking knew it. If Lute was going to appear, then she'd be -Spd or something that would screw her over. At least she has Weirding Tome's +3 speed to bring her back to her neutral base speed.

4* Sheena: neutral. Cool, I'm ahead of the game in free axe armors. :p

4* Bartre: +HP, -Atk.

4* Lon'qu: +Def, -Res. On the subject of someone with Vantage, I really wish I had a +Atk, -Def Jeorge and a crappy copy of Dorcas because unique refined Parthia, Fierce Stance 3, and Vantage 3 is a nasty combo. Jeorge would have +12 attack when attacked by ranged units giving him 61 total attack against them.

4* Olivia: +HP, -Spd.

5* GF!Robin: +Def, -Res. That's 2/5 for legendary heroes from the legendary heroes banners. Also, +Def, -Res GF!Robin is basically a colorless, flying F!Corrin with 5 more attack.

4* Roderick: +HP, -Atk.

I didn't get Halloween Nowi or Zelgius, but I did get Lute and GF!Robin. Yeah, at this rate, I think that the only way I'm getting a ranged flier is through Aversa or some miracle of a GHB or TT featuring a different ranged flier. Granted, I have GF!Robin now, but she can only counter at range and not attack at range which would be useful for some maps.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Hourai Elixir lovers? :nifty:

So the FE Warriors DLC is now out. Olivia is unique and Tharja I think is a Semi-clone. Her Light Combos are the same as Robin's, but her Heavy Finishers are different from Robin at least. So she at least got the Roy treatment, and this'll give me reason to play more FEW. :yeahboi:

Here's a higher quality image of the Online Lobby for BBTAG btw.

Also, TF2 got a neat update as well which did help fix a bunch of things.

Such as the Pyro's weapons all got changed, the matchmaking system got completely revamped and now uses the CSGO Glicko system. And the Heavy now has Jotaro's hat as a cosmetic (Though I heard it got changed afterwards, where they removed the badges on the hat, so now it's just a plain old hat. smh). But I'm very curious about these overall changes and the Short Circuit (I'll be able to go Dragon Ball with Engie now, hopefully it'll be good; doubt it though).

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I spent 20 orbs and got a +atk -spd Female Grima, so I think I’m done with the banner

35/32 offensive spread isn’t bad

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
140ish orbs for a -ATK/+HP F!Grima and a -HP/+ATK Neko Sakura.

Neko Sakura means I can replace my -ATK one and possibly give Kitty Paddle to a future unit.

F!Grima's IVs in this case just stings a bit. Gonna have to figure out a use for her amid all my other -ATK fliers...

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So what do I even run on Legendary F!Robin? She’s a flier so she can’t inherit the Breath skills, which is really lame

I guess I could just do her default A skill with QR? It’s super lame she doesn’t have a way to accelerate the cool down of her special

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So what do I even run on Legendary F!Robin? She’s a flier so she can’t inherit the Breath skills, which is really lame

I guess I could just do her default A skill with QR? It’s super lame she doesn’t have a way to accelerate the cool down of her special
Windsweep or Watersweep? Probably not as well as F!Corrin can unless you give up Expiration for Dark Breath, but she could safely poke people, do damage, and make use of her bulk and flier buffs on enemy phase. You could keep Expiration if you want to keep its built-in Distant Counter letting her keep Dragonskin or something else as her A slot, but you would need Seal Attack and Attack Smoke if you want to debuff the enemies' attack so she doesn't take too much damage on enemy phase which would lock her C slot and Sacred Seal. Three stacks of Goad Fliers and a Windsweep build seems like a hilariously dumb thing.

Guard or Dull Ranged with a Quick Riposte seal could work.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So I decided that since I've been so good with saving orbs that I'd allow myself to summon until I'm back down to 100 (so like 70ish orbs). I pulled only red (for Caeda merges mostly) and colorless (for a better natured Legendary F!Robin). I didn't get either of those (Caeda will eternally be at +5, I guess), but I did manage to get another neutral RD!Ike (ez warding breath fodder rip robin why do u have to be a flier) and a +atk -spd Cat!Sakura. Ike will probably be sacrificed to Tiki once I get around to building her (but maybe not idk). Sakura is decent fodder, but like, idk who would even want her skills. I guess Kagero would appreciate the Kitty Paddle, but like, Wo Carrot is still better and I don't ever use Kagero, so...idk. Guard is really niche (still waiting on that sacred seal pls) and Warding Stance is basically irrelevant.

So with ~90 orbs, I got 3 5*, which is actually really good. Full pulls on legendary banners are great for getting fodder/5* if you don't care about getting particular ones. I think I might be in the minority when I say that I really like that Legendary F!Robin is essentially F!Corrin 2.0. I will probably keep summoning for her whenever she's available until I get a +spd -hp/-res one (even then, maybe she'll be an eventual +10 project. Who knows?)

Windsweep or Watersweep? Probably not as well as F!Corrin can unless you give up Expiration for Dark Breath, but she could safely poke people, do damage, and make use of her bulk and flier buffs on enemy phase.
Those are definitely viable options, but like, I already run Windsweep F!Corrin as a staple of my arena core lol. 2 Windsweep units might be kinda fun and I'll have to try that out (once I get more Windsweep fodder cricricri). As for right now, I think I'll just go with dragonskin/qr/filler. I really have to try her out on a flier team because I bet she'll be a lot of fun to use

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So the FE Warriors DLC is now out. Olivia is unique and Tharja I think is a Semi-clone. Her Light Combos are the same as Robin's, but her Heavy Finishers are different from Robin at least. So she at least got the Roy treatment, and this'll give me reason to play more FEW. :yeahboi:
I'm just gonna use this as my usual FE Warriors update post. Tharja is a Robin clone with the exception of her C6 (which seems a bit worse than Robin's). It's still something different so I'll take it. Too bad Robin also has indisputably better stats than Tharja
The first map has Lissa's and Owain's personal weapons, completing the map gives you Lissa's new outfit.
The second map has Robin's and Tharja's personal weapons, completing the map gives you Cordelia's new outfit.
The third map has Frederick's, Cordelia's, and Olivia's personal weapons as well as the third Bond Charm. Completing this map gives you Chrom's new outfit.
None of the new weapons have any slayer skills on them.
Owain's skill seems to add 25% to your damage if your Str and Mag stats are identical (so for Owain, Cordelia, and Celica). Not sure how much of an increase it gives for characters like Lianna who have close but not identical stats.
Tharja's skill is kinda useless but it could be fun. The damage you take from it isn't counted against your damage rating so that's good.
Olivia's skill seems fantastic. Not sure if it'll be Astra/Luna/Lethality good but it should be worth a consideration.
Amped is the only new weapon skill that seems worth considering, a 20% boost to all stats seems great.
Olivia's moveset is sorta fun I guess? It doesn't feel as enjoyable as I thought it would be, so maybe I'm playing her wrong idk. But... those stats... the lowest Str out of everyone that uses it, but also the new highest Luck stat in the game. Luck is by far the best stat in the game but I don't think it can really cover up anything if almost all of your other relevant stats are among the lowest in the game. But who knows, maybe once I train her up she'll destroy everything. There's already plenty of theorycrafting going around about a kit that can trigger Lethality 100% of the time (thanks to the new level cap and Amped), and Olivia can easily get there with her Luck.
The new missions are actually a bit challenging at times? Koei finally realized that 720 Mt weapons with multiple slayer skills, Luna, Lethality, and whatever other damage boosting skills kinda broke the game, woo!
Overall this was the DLC pack that I was the least excited for. It still has the least interesting characters imo, but everything else included with it was a lot better than I expected so gj Koei.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
With 60 orbs I got Legendary Ike, Brave Lyn, and Legendary Female Robin. Robin is the only with a good nature. I think I'm gonna use Legendary Ike, Ike, and that Nowi from earlier on to make an optimal Female Corrin set. Any suggestions for B and C slot Locke 06 Locke 06 =)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
optimal Female Corrin
Here’s my F!Corrin:
53BBAE9E-4B01-4101-AA37-81E65AD6C793.png
I might replace Steady Breath with DC when I get the fodder and run a spd-refined Dark Breath (which she already has), but I really like the weird mixed phase set she has going on right now

B skill suggestions for her really are just QR/Windsweep/maybe a breaker

C skills don’t really matter, and I only run Drive Res bc it’s worth more in Arena mode. Literally any of the other drive skills are more useful than res

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I finally got around to clearing all of the chain challenges

brave bow with brash desperation and a couple dancers is enough to beat anything below infernal easily lol

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I was a dumb gorl and bought orbs, and those plus the orbs from the Grima map got me Summer Tiki, another LIke, and my first BLyn. So Axe Valor, more Warding Breath fodder, and my Corrin finally gets Swift Sparrow

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Sakura is decent fodder, but like, idk who would even want her skills. I guess Kagero would appreciate the Kitty Paddle, but like, Wo Carrot is still better and I don't ever use Kagero, so...idk. Guard is really niche (still waiting on that sacred seal pls) and Warding Stance is basically irrelevant.
Kitty Paddle can go to anyone who you want to use to delete mages, but the problem is that neko Sakura is already good at that and the other high resistance or decently high resistance dagger units also have good weapons like Felicia has Felicia's Plate, regular Kagero has Poison Dagger, ninjabbit Kagero has Lethal Carrot, and New Year's Takumi has Kagami Mochi. Regular Kagero's probably the only one who would want a different dagger to be more flexible and Smoke Dagger's a really good weapon that isn't exactly difficult to get. You just need to kill off her ex-boyfriend. :p

Otherwise, you're looking at giving it to summer Frederick, Gaius, Jaffar, regular Jakob, Matthew, Saizo, and Sothe. Particularly with Jaffar, it's pretty pointless when he'd basically be basically be a +Atk, -Spd Felicia with much lower resistance and you'd waste his Deathly Dagger which prevents mages from countering with its unique refinement. The others just become dagger units who have effective damage against mages where Jakob and Matthew lean towards being an all-around tank, summer Frederick and Saizo as physical tanks, Sothe hits really hard, and Gaius is just outclassed by everyone because of his nonexistent bulk which also cuts into his damage output since he can't explode people like Felicia and Matthew can and average attack compared to the other high offense dagger units. He has the second-highest speed out of the dagger units, so he can run Watersweep and Windsweep well, but that doesn't mean much when Jaffar has a mage-only Watersweep that lets him double with a unique refined Deathly Dagger and Felicia has some kind of bulk with her resistance, so she can debuff (like every other dagger unit) and tank and destroy mages. +Spd, -Atk Sothe is also a ++Atk, -HP Gaius with a personal Rogue-Smoke Dagger, so there's that too. Anyway, I digress. Kitty Paddle is a good weapon, but it's a specific and limited one that is already used well with its default user.

Warding Stance could go to Felicia, Innes, Niles, or whoever that you only want to tank magical damage. Innes can get a defense boost from Nidhogg, but his defense is still pretty low, especially when -Def is considered one of his better banes. Distant Def is better since it can let them survive some physical ranged units, but sometimes you just want them to deal with only magical units and against dragons who don't have refined breaths like on most of the PvE maps, they can take less or no damage from them. That said, I feel like there's a lot going against Warding Stance when it's locked to a seasonal unit unlike Fierce and Steady Stance, so even if you wanted to use it, you'd be sacrificing a seasonal unit who has a good, seasonal dagger and you could use and get Close Def or Distant Def more easily from regular units, especially Distant Def since regular Celica, Micaiah, and Rhajat have it. Or you could use the Bond skills which are only on seasonal units apparently.

I think I might be in the minority when I say that I really like that Legendary F!Robin is essentially F!Corrin 2.0. I will probably keep summoning for her whenever she's available until I get a +spd -hp/-res one (even then, maybe she'll be an eventual +10 project. Who knows?)
I like that too since F!Corrin and Ninian were the only fast dragons and kid Tiki was the only jack of all trades dragon. Fae and Nowi have almost average speed, but are mainly bulky and Myrrh, GM!Robin, and adult Tiki are slow, bulky tanks. GF!Robin being either fast like F!Corrin or balanced like kid Tiki would be something different. In particular, if she had 28 speed leaving around 32 points for resistance, then GF!Robin would have ended up being a crappier Myrrh with a personal Lightning Breath and Dragonskin which I don't feel like makes up for having -2 HP, -1 Atk or -4 because of Myrrh's Great Flame's +3 Atk, and -6 defense just for +3 speed and +1 resistance. 28 speed is also pretty bad when Myrrh's Great Flame allows her to ignore her low speed by preventing follow-up attacks if her defense is 5 higher than her opponent's. Sure, Myrrh needs Iote's Shield to not take effective damage from archers and Merric and she doesn't have built-in Distant Counter, but Myrrh seems like she would have been the better enemy phase unit if GF!Robin was slower. And then there's the infantry dragons who can use Breath skills.

For GF!Robin, I feel like -HP is her best bane since she can retain her raw mixed defenses. I mentioned it before in my summoning post, but +Res, -HP GF!Robin would have good mixed defenses when she has a superboon with +Res and you could just make up some of that health with a refined breath. It would cut into her maximum speed, but +Res, -HP GF!Robin with a speed refined Dark Breath or +Spd, -HP GF!Robin with a resistance refined Dark Breath could be a pretty awesome tank. 42/30/29 bulk for 72 total or 51x2 physical and 71 total or 50x2 magical before any passives or buffs. If she can make do with 38 speed with speed buffs, then she could poke someone with Windsweep, inflict -7 Atk/Spd on a bunch of people, and on enemy phase, have Dragonskin give her +4 Def/Res against anyone that attacks her which would effectively give her +11 Def/Res and +7 Spd when attacked. Only downside is that she wouldn't be able to counter at range since she'd be running Dragonskin and if someone is running Harsh Command, this could seriously backfire on her. Y'know, now that I think about it, a post I saw about GF!Robin being similar to Joshua makes a lot of sense now. Joshua has Audhulma (and a resistance refined Slaying Edge+) give him -1 special coolodown letting him hit harder on enemy phase after getting a free charge with Windsweep while GF!Robin can either smack someone with Windsweep and counter at all ranges with Expiration or Lightning Breath or use Dark Breath to make her even bulkier on enemy phase.

I wish Windsweep was more common.

Anyway, I've watched all -- I think I've watched all of them -- of the new Fire Emblem Warriors supports.
Hearing Owain fully voiced and talking with other characters is the best thing ever. Owain's support conversation with Lissa is probably my favorite out of the bunch since it's so heartwarming, but also hilarious how Lissa takes to being Owain's mom even though she's not actually his mom yet and I think Lissa's currently younger than Owain. I wished he had a support with Lyn and Lucina of all people. Kind of weird how he doesn't have a support conversation with his cousin or even Frederick, Marth, and maybe Celica and Minerva now that I think about it. With Lyn, I figure he would have been intrigued by her swordsmanship and been a goofball about it and I wanted to see her reaction to that.

Olivia and Tharja's supports were all right. A bit bummed that Olivia doesn't have a support with Anna and Oboro might have made sense with Oboro's fashion sense and certain dances making use of costumes. One thing I like about Tharja's supports is that we get to hear Tharja's concern and kindness for others along with her usual Tharja self. I remember reading her supports in Awakening and liking that part of her, but hearing her voice change when she's showing her soft side is pretty nice. That said, Tharja not having a support with kid Tiki as a reference to her support with Nowi was a missed opportunity.

Man, I hope Severa/Selena makes it into FE Warriors or its sequel some day since it'd be hilarious to hear her fully-voiced.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I was a dumb gorl and bought orbs, and those plus the orbs from the Grima map got me Summer Tiki, another LIke, and my first BLyn. So Axe Valor, more Warding Breath fodder, and my Corrin finally gets Swift Sparrow
I sold all my old games and Wii U today, giving me a total of 234 dollars. I was going to put it towards The Switch and FEW DLC next month.

I thought "Why not use this to buy orbs until I get at least 1 5* unit besides the Lute I pulled (who is -atk/+hp lmao)." So. I went in pulling blues mostly since 2/3 of the units I wanted from there, meaning I'd be more likely to "win" than lose. I wanted Fjorm, Lancina, Gunny, L!Ike, maybe L!Robin and B!Lyn at the least for consolation prizes.

25 turned into 50.
50 turned into 75.
75 turned into 100 dollars spent.

With my 13% pity rate I finally get:
Swift Sparrow Fodder (ok I'll take it thnx)
Lute again, this time -hp/+res (still just Res Ploy fodder even if she's usable)
S!Elise. Again.

So.

Like.

Me irl before drowning in my own garbage decisions:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I sold all my old games and Wii U today, giving me a total of 234 dollars. I was going to put it towards The Switch and FEW DLC next month.

I thought "Why not use this to buy orbs until I get at least 1 5* unit besides the Lute I pulled (who is -atk/+hp lmao)." So. I went in pulling blues mostly since 2/3 of the units I wanted from there, meaning I'd be more likely to "win" than lose. I wanted Fjorm, Lancina, Gunny, L!Ike, maybe L!Robin and B!Lyn at the least for consolation prizes.

25 turned into 50.
50 turned into 75.

Lute again, this time -hp/+res (still just Res Ploy fodder even if she's usable)
S!Elise. Again.

So.

Like.

REPENT SINNER

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going False Swipe Gaming fans? :nifty:

I think I'll just leave this here. :secretkpop:

Also, going to be going out to have my hair done by my sister-in-law in a bit. Once I get back I'll try and do a bit of Uni work, but other then that; may try and level up the characters in Warriors to around Lv. 100 since the highest level I've reached is 84 right now.

Dunno why I'm thinking of dumb ideas of that Touhou concept I came up with a while ago. (The one if it was made by ArcSys. :V)

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

25 turned into 50.
50 turned into 75.

S!Elise. Again.

So.

Like.

...well now I feel bad for feeling bad cause I spent less than $40 to get 3 5 stars lol

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Not gonna lie, the refinement announcements made me feel better since I got some Roys and Lilinas from it.

I guess Ephboi and Hector will just get the other versions of their weapons. I guess Fir and Karel get the same prf swords? idk

REPENT SINNER
G O O D N E S S !

...well now I feel bad for feeling bad cause I spent less than $40 to get 3 5 stars lol
Ye, that's usually the case. My mistake was being very picky with colors and saying F-dat to colorless orbs. I kept getting 3+ colorless orbs until the very last summon session, so I was spending 9 orbs per summon session for 2 orbs instead of just going all out.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
G O O D N E S S !
The reminds me, because of Gunnthra's "Goodness!" line, I've been calling her Goodthra which also reminds me of Goodra. Gunnthra is fun. :p

I wonder how Indigo Jeans feels about Fir getting a new weapon. I kind of wish I had a +Atk Fir, but depending on what Nameless Blade does other than probably a Wo Dao effect, +Spd would be fine too.

Anyway, apparently there were a ReBirth series for Castlevania, Contra, and Gradius that were only released on the Wii as WiiWare. Now that the Wii Shop is closing down its service, those games won't be easily accessible if at all. With how Konami has been doing things, I don't know if they'll re-release them for the Virtual Console on the Switch or whatever.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Got a Switch finally!
Me irl ofc:

cvs2 had some good things I guess

Currently have FEW with a season pass. So instead of becoming poor(er) for husbandos/waifus, I can murder heauxes withwsome husbandos/waifus. I'll get XB2 for sure and maybe a pro controller next month.

The reminds me, because of Gunnthra's "Goodness!" line, I've been calling her Goodthra which also reminds me of Goodra. Gunnthra is fun. :p

I wonder how Indigo Jeans feels about Fir getting a new weapon. I kind of wish I had a +Atk Fir, but depending on what Nameless Blade does other than probably a Wo Dao effect, +Spd would be fine too.

Anyway, apparently there were a ReBirth series for Castlevania, Contra, and Gradius that were only released on the Wii as WiiWare. Now that the Wii Shop is closing down its service, those games won't be easily accessible if at all. With how Konami has been doing things, I don't know if they'll re-release them for the Virtual Console on the Switch or whatever.
tbh it's my favorite line in the game because it can be used nearly everywhere. That's why I want more of her for merges and better IVs. Really, +2 would be enough for me and easy T20.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I didn't spend any lol. I just saved up 60 orbs from the TT and got lucky

I spent the orbs I saved up on the Spring banner which has characters I want more. I got lucky there with 2 Alfonses and a Kagero, though I still want Sharena. But since I still have a month and idc about Leif, I decided to spend orbs to try and get FGrima and other 5 stars while I could. I spent money though cause I got greedy :( luckily it wasn’t in vain though. Gotta work on that self control. Only spending for units I desperately want now, not just for the sake of getting stuff

Speaking of that Kagero, rather than give the Carrot to Freddy when he’s fine with his seashell, I figured I’d be better off investing in a new dagger unit. I’d already been considering Gaius, and I was lucky to have a +Atk/-Def one lying around, so he’s now promoted and ready to be grinded tomorrow after work.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So I spent the remaining ~90 orbs I had left because I was bored

I got another Caeda merge (+res -hp), and this one is finally better than the +hp -def one I’ve been using for months. Of course, I literally spent my 20k feathers on Tsubaki like an hour before pulling her, so I’ll have to wait to promote her.

I also got Sothe for the first time. One is -atk +hp and the other is +atk -res iirc. Idk if I’ll ever use him, but at least I have L&D fodder if I need it

With my last few orbs, I pulled a Lute (didn’t have her either), who surprisingly is +spd -hp. I don’t care about her at all, but I’ll build her up because those IVs are perfect. I don’t really like her art tho

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Blazblue fans? :nifty:

So people have been getting footage of BBTAG now, and it looks real fun. And they've also shown off the dub as well. Though only a few matches actually let the intros roll.

But these were what I could hear from the certain team ups.

Ragna/Ruby:
Ruby: *Squeals* Wow~! Your weapon looks so cool! C-Can I please touch it?
Ragna: Just get away!

Es/Yu:
Es: Yu Narukami. I sense unusual powers within you.
Yu: ...Es, what are you?

Yu/Ragna:
Yu: Izanagi!
Ragna: Heh. I guess that's one idea.
Yu: Let me work with you, we won't be able to do this otherwise.
Ragna: Do whatever you want. Just don't fall behind.
Yu: Then we're a team. Now...
Both: LET'S GO!

Makoto/Yosuke:
Makoto: All of you, bring it! Let's do this thing!
Yosuke: YEAH!... Wait, what am I sayin', why're you so excited!?

I do like the banter that the characters have between each other when teamed up; there were other intros they let roll, such as one between Linne/Waldstein, Yu/Hyde and Makoto/Chie, but I couldn't really hear them properly due to the audio and the sound of the venue, just looked up the Twitter BBTAG News and he's just posted tons of videos of the matches. Kudos to him. :yeahboi:

Hopefully we'll get more footage of the game dubbed with clearer audio. Since I do wanna hear how the Under Night cast sounds.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I said to myself I would only do a full summon on the Spring banner if +2 green orbs showed up to try and get spring Camilla or else I'd take a freebie and bail. Guess what unsurprisingly didn't happen?
3* Barst: +Spd, -HP.

3* Donnel: +Atk, -HP.

4* Frederick: +Spd, -Res. Already have one of him with the same boon/bane.

4* Klein: +Res, -Def.

4* Merric: +HP, -Atk.

Well, at least I did a summon from this banner since I skipped it last year.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So I just beat a "hard mode" run of PMD: Explorers of Sky by choosing Phanpy as my pokemon and Munchlax as my partner. It was definitely the most difficult run of the game I've done so far, especially since both pokemon have absolutely awful movepools. Like, the only ground move that Phanpy can even learn is Earthquake, and even then, it's only by TM. The game is easy enough where you can cheese the bosses with seeds/status effects, so it wasn't too bad tho. I lost to the final boss a few times, but then managed to find a Focus Punch TM that I gave to Munchlax, and after petrifying Dialga to keep him in place and boosting Munchlax's atk, he was able to do like 670 damage with one hit and kill him lol

I'll probably replay PMD: Blue Rescue Team now because I think I like that one better than Explorers of Sky. I'm not sure who I'll choose as my starter tho. Maybe Meowth or Skitty or Chikorita or something idk. The first two PMD games are hugely nostalgic for me and I've played them both a ton. They're probably up there on my favorite games list tbh

Last edited:
Top Bottom