• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Fates kids: I just want a Kana to be there just so one of them can have an upgraded Yato which will eventually be allowed on MCorrin muahaha
idk what this is, but Jamison's/Fareeha's finger wags were on point and all of Symmetra's faces were S+ tier. Also I just realized "what a frightening thought" sounds like "what a frightening thot" and that makes it a good line.

BTW MOIRA IS AVAILABLE ON LIVE AND SO ARE ANA BUFFS/MERCY NERFS

70 damage per shot for Ana which is pretty nice. It means 3 bodyshots instead of 4 to kill most squishies. Or 2 bodyshots and 1 biotic grenade. I'd like it if her Sleep Dart was readjusted to be 5 second sleep with 10 second cooldown too, but, like, w/e I guess.

Mercy now takes 1.75 seconds to rez someone and moves 75% slower. It's not too bad to use, but is much more risky. The bonus here is that whoever Mercy is Rezing gets a heads up. So if they're drinking/eating something they have 2 seconds to get ready to fight/run. imo it's a decent change and she still gets 2 rezs for her Ult.

Wait, so Phantom Speed works for Flashing Blade on player phase?

She has the best emotes too.

But the best voice goes to WFT bcuz they constantly remind you to be safe while performing exercises and/or while being murdered by a fitness ghost.

(( S T A L K E R ))
Ye, like Ayra’s Blade, Flashing Blade makes a speed comparison, so Phantom Speed applies

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
The only child unit I'd want is a Little Red Riding Hood, but she's a beastie so she's basically not possible at all. There's Mitama too, but I don't really want to go back into colorless hell for her.

I mostly just hope they don't add Kana and give her Hone Dragon or some super good skill like that.

Besides, it's probably a non-limited banner, they can always spook you later.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Colorless hell won’t really be that bad after the buffs because healers won’t be absolutely useless

Sure, they won’t be amazing (or at least, it doesn’t look like that’ll happen), but they won’t be trash tier.

I’m excited to see the weapons and stuff. Priscilla will finally become the goddess she deserves to be

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

What is going on, I never find random shinies

much less shinies of pokemon I actually like

(the Fletchling is Gentle and the Magcargo is both neutral nature and a Magcargo, though)

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

(the Fletchling is Gentle and the Magcargo is both neutral nature and a Magcargo, though)
Magcargo is a sweet boy and you should love him

One of my favorite old Pokémon stories is from HeartGold, fighting Lance. All my team was dead, except for my Magcargo, and Lance had 4 left. But, genius as he was, Lance had 3 dragonites and a Charizard left, so my magcargo managed to sweep the rest of his team solo with Rock Slide
Easily made Magcargo one of my favorite Pokémon <3

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Colorless hell won’t really be that bad after the buffs because healers won’t be absolutely useless

Sure, they won’t be amazing (or at least, it doesn’t look like that’ll happen), but they won’t be trash tier.

I’m excited to see the weapons and stuff. Priscilla will finally become the goddess she deserves to be
I'm excited to see how healers will be buffed. The new healing magic will allow for a % of ATK to be factored into healing, so that in itself is amazing. But it seems all offensive magic gets buffed too, probably to be AoE and slightly more MT? I wonder if Assault will get an upgraded counterpart to just be pure MT (like 13MT~15MT).

I would love to get Mitama too, but I'm afraid of what she might turn out to be. It'd be nice if children units get villager/trainee BST bonuses and maybe special weapons. She'd probably make a really good offensive healer if they base her stats off her growths/base stats from Fates. Azama is very physical-DEF based and bulky, we have plenty of RES tank healers, so it'd make sense to have a fragile one that hits like a truck.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Magcargo is a sweet boy and you should love him

One of my favorite old Pokémon stories is from HeartGold, fighting Lance. All my team was dead, except for my Magcargo, and Lance had 4 left. But, genius as he was, Lance had 3 dragonites and a Charizard left, so my magcargo managed to sweep the rest of his team solo with Rock Slide
Easily made Magcargo one of my favorite Pokémon <3
I do like Magcargo a lot, it's maybe in my top 5 fire types. It's just not very good. :(

Other people don't really like it either sadly, I had a hard time getting good friend safaris in XY because the best thing in mine was Magcargo and nobody wanted that on their list (other mons were Crustle and some other thing idk)

I'm still happy I found it though. Enjoying useless things is very much in the spirit of Zelda. :219:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The Japanese name for the banner is something along the lines of “Children of Black and White,” so I fully expect it to be a Hoshido/Nohr second gen banner

I’m hoping Mitama will be on the banner because she’s my favorite Fates character
Oh... Well, that's even more clearer.

Shigure would probably be on the banner considering who he is, but there's no guarantees since he's is in the game as PA Shigure. Regular, axe-wielding Charlotte when? I'd be cool with Mitama, Nina, Ophelia, Percy, Soleil, and Sophie. I'd love it if Selkie and Velouria got in, but I doubt it considering none of the non-manakete transforming units have gotten in and even then, Ninian was the last and only manakete to be introduced. Their sprite work is probably more time-consuming since most of them are unique and associated with a couple of characters while the other characters you'd have shared animations and would only need to make one sprite for them.

Edit: Freebie +Def, -Atk Odin showed up from the Takumi & Hinoka Battle banner. Hinoka is a lie.

Edit 2: Edit Harder: Ha, the TT banner is just the CYL banner. I wanted BH Ike, but I summoned a +Def, -Spd 4* Boey instead. How hilarious. 35 defense as a 5*. Yeah, that's freaking awesome.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord

Firstly, Magcargo is a precious thing. How dare you speak ill of him
Secondly, wow, that Shiny Fletchling is one lazy design.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning gorls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to do some work today since I want to try and get as much done. Also, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links is out on Steam (It's Free with microtransactions, but you can just get through it with a ton of grinding).

It was fun, managed to get a few structure decks, since I heard Jaden's Structure Deck 'HERO Rising' is a decent deck, plus it has E-HERO Blazeman who is an excellent searcher for Fusion decks, also due to how forgiving the game is at first with Gems with its missions; decided to try out getting necessary cards for a Phoenix Deck.

> Goes to shop
> Finds Dawn of Destiny Box
> Purchases First 10 Pack for 500 Gems
> Gets both URs (Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys and Tribue to the Doomed) in my first 10 pack
mfw:

But now ever since I reset the box so I could get more copies for a viable deck online; I haven't been pulling the Phoenix or Tribute, mainly Naturia and Fire King cards. smh
GIVE ME MY LUCK BACK KONAMI!

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
For the first time since Celica’s TT, I got a 5* for my free summon

It was a +def -spd Brave Lyn, which means I now have some prime Swift Sparrow fodder

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So I did my free summon today and got -spd +atk Brave Ike! Now I have every Brave Hero, and a 40% hero for the tempest. Life is good.
You got the bravest boy and you should be very happy. Almost as happy as someone who has a -spd +atk Hunkas. :secretkpop:

Or at least I assume almost as happy, because I wouldn't personally know. :secretcrypop:

But with the new banner coming out in a week you'll have more chances to pull for Brave Ikes because he has one of the best A Passives for defensive units. Green will pretty much be the best default color to pull because Hector/Distant Counter is amazing and so is Bunilla. Diedre is OK I guess. Just another sleepy waifu with 50% more weave than a usual waifu.

For the first time since Celica’s TT, I got a 5* for my free summon

It was a +def -spd Brave Lyn, which means I now have some prime Swift Sparrow fodder
Now you can use that trash horse riding waifu to make a good flying horse riding waifu.
Shanna Gorl.png

This is pretty much the only acceptable way to use Swift Sparrow. It's been scientifically proven.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
This is pretty much the only acceptable way to use Swift Sparrow. It's been scientifically proven.
But I already have two other blue flier waifus
C4B8BE3A-42C5-46CB-87E6-580B5FFA15BE.png
4FDE649A-073C-4286-A4B2-2243D8362D56.png

Also, here’s my Felicia bc I know you like her. I won’t promote her until I get a better nature tho
E968CAB0-ED20-46EA-8D94-582A4352AF78.png

Edit: why do you use iceberg? I was under the impression that the stat-based specials weren’t worth using unless the unit had at least 30 def/res. Would Luna/Draconic Aura not be better?

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Magcargo is actually p precious

how can you hate it lavani

ur name literally has lava in it

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Magcargo is literally one of the best shinies in the game

Literally first world problems

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Hearing what kind of personality Rex has has me even more excited for the game now. Yes, this Q&A is spoiler-free.

On the subject of shiny Pokemon, any shiny that has a primarily black color are among my favorites. So Shiny Raquayza, Haxorus, Charizard, etc. Shiny Zoroark has a nice purple hair color and i like it too.

Ok but real talk, i'm hoping it's NOT a Melee remake (assuming this trademark actually means anything). I've never been on board with the ideas of Smash Bros remakes in general. Like, are they just gonna use the roster? If so, then we go backwards with the roster. If a Smash remake exists with the most recent roster, then it's just an expanded version of that game and not really a remake.

I'd rather just have them port Smash 4 to the Switch. Or make a Smash 5.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I tend to like the cyan, teal, and purple/pink shinies. I also adore the white ones

A few of my favorites are Zoroark, Female Jellicent, Spritzee, Carbink, Victini, Aurorus, Noivern, etc.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
But I already have two other blue flier waifus

Also, here’s my Felicia bc I know you like her. I won’t promote her until I get a better nature tho

Edit: why do you use iceberg? I was under the impression that the stat-based specials weren’t worth using unless the unit had at least 30 def/res. Would Luna/Draconic Aura not be better?
1) I use both Best Waifu Shanna and Decent Waifu Corrin. Elincia and Bunilla are also on my team, sometimes Cherche.

2) i hate u gimme dat felicia omg

I got 3 H!Jakobs, my 2 had -res +spd and my 3rd one had -res +hp. I just want a Kittie Paddle but getting it at this point is probably impossible. It's probably the best dagger to give Felicia unless Deadly Dagger becomes some sort of godly tool.

3) With buffs she will have 31 RES and it's her native special. She would only deal 12~15 damage, so Luna or Draconic Aura would be the best option for her by lots. She attacks with 58 atk/45 spd so she doesn't really need the help tho. Not to mention she rarely gets her special charged in the arena since each fly gorl gets a chance to slay a heaux.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
1) I use both Best Waifu Shanna and Decent Waifu Corrin. Elincia and Bunilla are also on my team, sometimes Cherche.

2) i hate u gimme dat felicia omg

I got 3 H!Jakobs, my 2 had -res +spd and my 3rd one had -res +hp. I just want a Kittie Paddle but getting it at this point is probably impossible. It's probably the best dagger to give Felicia unless Deadly Dagger becomes some sort of godly tool.

3) With buffs she will have 31 RES and it's her native special. She would only deal 12~15 damage, so Luna or Draconic Aura would be the best option for her by lots. She attacks with 58 atk/45 spd so she doesn't really need the help tho. Not to mention she rarely gets her special charged in the arena since each fly gorl gets a chance to slay a heaux.
My red flier is currently Elincia, but I did get a +def -atk Nowi that I’ve been training up. I think I’ll give Hone Fliers to Spring Camilla once I pull her, so I could give a blade tome to Nowi, but idk. Grimoire is a lot of fun.

As for other flier gorls that I use, I have Belka, Cherche, and Palla. I haven’t used Palla since Elincia released, but she’s not bad. Cherche is super good, but I like having someone on my team who can take a hit, which is why I use Belka. I also have a +res -def Camilla, but she still needs DC

Deathly Dagger is Jaffar’s prf weapon, meaning it’s uninheritable. Kitty Paddle+ is definitely the best dagger for Felicia, so I hope you can pull a Sakura before her banner ends. And at least you can have a +2 Halloween Joker if you merge them.

Specials do help if you need Shanna to break through a green with high def, so it probably would be useful to give her a better one.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Wait why did TGA nominate Breath of the Wild for best music when the game is 95% dead silence
I'm an introvert that's silent 95% of the time and I haven't gotten any awards for being a 1-man a cappella wonder. I don't see why this game deserves special treatment.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Wait why did TGA nominate Breath of the Wild for best music when the game is 95% dead silence
I'm an introvert that's silent 95% of the time and I haven't gotten any awards for being a 1-man a cappella wonder. I don't see why this game deserves special treatment.
TGA means nothing honestly, because our votes don't matter that much. Everything is pretty much decided by the jury, which are usually game journalists.

Like, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe got nominated for Best Multiplayer/Best Family Game but not Best Sports/Racing Game.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just realized this when I looked at the special cooldown change that's coming for the AoE, "Star", and "Sun" skills. Glimmer and Noontime are becoming 2 charge offensive specials. What else are 2 charge specials? Moonbow and Reprisal.

Wo Dao and weapons with Wo Dao's effect tend to get paired with Moonbow because of the damage you can inflict, but now there's the option of using Glimmer and Noontime. Glimmer might be better than Moonbow, but I'd need to check the math (somehow) since Glimmer and Astra are weaker than Draconic Aura and Dragon Fang outside of extreme damage cases, but everyone's dead by that point. Well, now Glimmer is a 2 charge compared to Draconic Aura's 3 charge and considering resistance is generally lower than defense, Dark Excalibur and Glimmer might be stronger than Dark Excalibur and Moonbow. Noontime on the other hand does work with Wo Dao where you get the +10 damage, but you also get to heal. That could lead to an interesting self-sustain build.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I’ve seen people say on the subreddit that the cool down reduction on Glimmer will make it a viable alternative to Moonbow for blade tome users

I haven’t done the calcs to actually see if that’s true tho

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I’ve seen people say on the subreddit that the cool down reduction on Glimmer will make it a viable alternative to Moonbow for blade tome users

I haven’t done the calcs to actually see if that’s true tho
If you're interested, I asked on Serene's Forest and ended up doing the calculations to check. A short discussion did happen starting from here: https://serenesforest.net/forums/in...ion-and-links/&do=findComment&comment=5058531, and goes onto the next page for two posts one of which is mine.

My conclusion on it is that because mages are targeting resistance which is generally lower, Glimmer would be better than Moonbow, but you have to deal with Glimmer having to factor in the weapon triangle which could make it weaker against units who have WTA against the user. It's my preference, but I'd rather run the other stat-using specials for fixed damage and the ability to nuke foes hard than Glimmer or Moonbow which activate faster, but don't grant as much of a damage boost and in Glimmer's case, can be unreliable. If I were to consider using them, it would only be for Merric, Sonya, and whatever Excalibur mage we're getting in the future because of Dark Excalibur and resistance generally being lower. Otherwise, nope, which goes especially for physical units.

Anyway, have people seen the new trailer for Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom? It looks amazing. I've yet to play the first game...

a new playable character for xenoblade 2 was leaked so uh, spoilers

not really. for me at least, because i saw this coming from a mile lmao

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning gorls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Looking back the footage of Blazblue Cross Tag Battle and aside from the health bar changes; I noticed one small thing that I think @Nammy12 would be intrigued by as well.

What we've seen of every character is that how they approach on the ground is by running and almost every character has this. EXCEPT WALDESTEIN.

He actually has both his Walking and Dashing animations which were shown on stream; this has got me thinking that maybe some characters that do not having actual running animations will instead be given both a Walk and Dash (i.e. Hazama doesn't have a Running animation, and Azrael UNGAs around too); which therefore would improve their spacing and even trick the opponent into doing some unsafe.

Played a bit more of FE Warriors as well. Managed to unlock Cordelia and Robin, now onto unlocking the Fates characters (I'm not gonna use Takumi. :secretkpop: ).

And for those that care about Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links; I managed to unlock Mokuba, Mai Valentine and slowly getting to unlocking Kaiba, Pegasus and The Paradox Brothers. (Also, managed to get myself 2 more Enemy Controllers~. Now on my check list is 2 more Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys, Mirror Walls, 2 more Super Rush Headlongs and 1 more Tribute To The Doomed.) Had to rely on the former Tier 1 deck of Naturia which got power crept on so hard by Cyber Angels, Phoenix, Ninjas and Gladiator Beasts for farming and grinding against NPCs and to reach Bronze in Ranked. smh

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Well, this is certainly unusual. I think a remake of Melee would be unlikely due to the fact that removing exploits and glitches like many remakes do would hurt the game for the competitive scene.
Also, as mentioned before, we'd most likely be going backwards with the cast.
I could see it as a spin-off title rather than a fully remastered smash game at best. I think the way Sakurai sees it, every Smash Bros is a huge update to the previous.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
After an exhaustive research sesssion, I've come to the conclusion that the GOTY is actually PuyoPuyo Tetris for the Nintendo Switch.

I know, Shulk-Pikachu was really the obvious choice, what with the leaked amiibo support and all. The real question is why Rex is the main protagonist instead.

And for those that care about Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links; I managed to unlock Mokuba, Mai Valentine and slowly getting to unlocking Kaiba, Pegasus and The Paradox Brothers. (Also, managed to get myself 2 more Enemy Controllers~. Now on my check list is 2 more Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys, Mirror Walls, 2 more Super Rush Headlongs and 1 more Tribute To The Doomed.) Had to rely on the former Tier 1 deck of Naturia which got power crept on so hard by Cyber Angels, Phoenix, Ninjas and Gladiator Beasts for farming and grinding against NPCs and to reach Bronze in Ranked. smh
Uhhh, what? Has something massively changed in that game when I wasn't looking? Mokuba, Pegasus and the Paradox Bros are limited released characters.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Uhhh, what? Has something massively changed in that game when I wasn't looking? Mokuba, Pegasus and the Paradox Bros are limited released characters.
Yeah. They brought back Pegasus and The Paradox Brothers along with a heap load of stuff to celebrate the Steam Release of Duel Links.

They made Pegasus and Paradox Bros unlockable again and same with Mokuba and his Bingo card, they even increased the EXP you gain by 1.5x for Duels, reduced the prices of some packs and even doubled the rewards you get from Duels (So say you got 6 Gate Keys, you'll now get double that). So I did manage to unlock Mokuba, just need to unlock Paradox Bros and Pegasus now. Hopefully I can get them before the go away. Since I would like to try them out.

They also increased the chance of getting rarer cards from Packs too.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999

More like two new playable characters but like you, i saw them coming from miles away.

It's funny though, because those two leaked playable characters appear in promotional art for the game.

The real question is why Rex is the main protagonist instead.
Yeah, i never understood why they made the protagonist a dinosaur.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Yeah, i never understood why they made the protagonist a dinosaur.
So, in case anyone actually wants to know what was leaked

[/Spoiler] The two playable characters are Goofy and Donald and this is actually a whole-industry-in-on-it stealth release of the next Kingdom Hearts game. Once you play through the 5 hour Xeno tutorial, you actually get to the true title screen, Kingdom Hearts sqrt(2.999i) * alpha * beta * phi.

The DLC expansion mission has also been revealed to be that Captain America, Buzz Lightyear, and Mickey Mouse show and explain that they've come to this planet for information on Xehanort and discover they've been mispronouncing his name this entire time and it's actually "Xenohart".

Then Mickey Mouse unlocks Pyra true potential and she turns into a keyblade so you can fight off the mysterious 9th titan nation that's shown up. [/Spoiler]

o no the spoiler tag is broke wat du i du

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I’m so ready for the TT to begin tomorrow

My Tana can’t wait to devour a Joshua for close defense 3

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Wow. Reddit has quality BANNABLELANGUAGEposts occasionally. And it looks like @Antonykun has a post there too.

Well, this is certainly unusual. I think a remake of Melee would be unlikely due to the fact that removing exploits and glitches like many remakes do would hurt the game for the competitive scene.
Also, as mentioned before, we'd most likely be going backwards with the cast.
I could see it as a spin-off title rather than a fully remastered smash game at best. I think the way Sakurai sees it, every Smash Bros is a huge update to the previous.
The only reason Melee is even popular-ish is because of an extreme exploit. I sure hope they know that if they're remaking Melee. Tho I wouldn't mind having the Melee aerial dodge back minus the movement exploit. It would mean juggles and edge guarding would actually be a bad thing instead of a "oh this is a tricky situation, but no worries" type of thing. Brawl's stage and KB angles. Sm4sh's mechanics for ledges/air time/movement/attack speed/etc. Poifect comboz.

As for rage, I like it more than I dislike it. It makes each match feel different since a character won't be KBing you or damaging the same exact way every single time they use a move. Though it turns high tiers into monsters capable of scoring even easier KOs, as if they needed the help with that. sadface

I’m so ready for the TT to begin tomorrow

My Tana can’t wait to devour a Joshua for close defense 3
I hope close defense 3 is on 4* Joshua. I'd give it to A!Tiki for sure. I hope we get a close defense seal too. That might be too powerful. Most units have low res overall so distant defense seems like a way to even it out... But then 12 def when being attacked by melee gorls? pls call the cops

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I hope close defense 3 is on 4* Joshua. I
Honestly, idc either way because Close Defense being 5* locked would mean that Joshua would have windsweep 3 at 4*

I’ve never used any of the sweep skills, but they have some niche builds that I wouldn’t mind trying out

Yeah, close defense as a sacred seal might be too good, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it were made into a seal. The seals for the next TT are what I’m most interested in seeing tbh

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The English localization really dropped the ball with names for the upgraded versions of Hammer and Heavy Spear: Slaying Hammer and Slaying Spear. Meanwhile, the actual Slaying Axe and Slaying Lance and Armorslayer's upgraded version being called Armorsmasher. Really? Why was "Slaying" used for Hammer and Heavy Spear of all things? The Japanese names just add the "Forged" prefix and for Heavy Spear, the Japanese name is Piercing Spear. They could have named the upgraded version of the Heavy Spear that. They could have even named it Heavier Spear as dumb as that would be if they really could not come up with anything else. Heavy Hammer works too! Or Smashing Hammer because hammers smash things!

It seems like a minor thing, but it can be confusing or misleading. Seriously, who would not want an anti-armor weapon that also has -1 special cooldown? They could just go up 1 Mt giving them 13 Mt and you'd be sacrificing 1 Mt for an additional effect. Of course, refining the Slaying (Axe, Lance, and Sword) could make them stronger because of the might difference, but they would be more versatile weapons. It's not going to happen because that would be dumb, so why the hell are they called Slaying Hammer and Slaying Spear?

Anyway, apparently Himukai Yuji, the artist who did Fae and Raigh's art for Heroes, is the artist for the Etrian Odyssey games and Persona Q, SMT: Devil Children, and some other games. I've played the demo for EO: Untold Millennium Girl, but that was a while ago. After looking up images of the game to see what it looked like again and yeah, it really is Himukai Yuji.

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Hey all! I haven't been here much, partially because I've been busy with other things. But now I have an urgent question about Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon.

I was excited to hear that all the other fossil Pokémon would be available in the games so that I could use Kabuto. I hadn't heard anything pre-release about the other fossils being version exclusives, so I went ahead and got Ultra Sun. However, Serebii is now claiming that the Dome Fossil is exclusive to Ultra Moon. Would one of you gorls who has gotten to Konikoni City be willing to check for me if that's true?

Top Bottom