• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Arden's face is legit terrifying

:secretkpop4.0: anyone?

edit: trashboards is being awful, but you can see the emote if you quote my post

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Arden's face is legit terrifying

:secretkpop4.0: anyone?

edit: trashboards is being awful, but you can see the emote if you quote my post
Arden's face has always been terrifying. Just look at his portrait.

Edit: SmashBoards, why? You'll have to quote me to see Arden's portrait.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
People in my localish sm4sh scene are complaining about a guy winning and saying it is because he used Bayonetta. Like if you're that worried about winning just pick up Bayo, and if you don't want to play the best character in the game then stfu, you're purposely handicapping yourself.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I keep looking at Arden and can't decide if he's actually ugly or just ugly in comparison to the rest of the anime-FEH-gorls. The angle and his expression isn't exactly flattering... Though if he was brought into real life he'd probably just look like a big bodybuilder post-workout with masculine features and a sizable nose. If any of the other characters were brought into real life they'd be enormous-eyed freaks with small everything else and pointy (but amazing) hair. Ardan's attack pose is slightly more flattering when compared to his super huge cheesy grin. He's secretly just a precious sweet boy, isn't he?

btw is it wrong that everyone looks better in Widowmaker's outfit than Widowmaker? Reaper's thighs are dangerously THICC.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
honestly, it's really the photo-realistic style of arden's art that makes him so creepy

everyone else in the game looks like a typical anime husbando or waifu, but arden's face is so realistic that it's in the uncanny valley

like, the art itself is really good and very impressive, but that face is 3much5me

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
When you're trying to get Shigure for your Matt Mercer Husbando Team but your Inigo destroys your pity rate to remind you that he's your one and only:
inigo why.png

I chose the green orb because I really wanted a -SPD/+RES Sheena or something like that. Inigo says no. Then he says no a second time as I finish up the session so I wouldn't waste the pity rate. One was -SPD/+HP because of course and the other was -HP/+ATK because he wants me to remember that we're actually married for reals and he's perfect. I lowkey want a 5th Inigo now so I can have a +4 Inigo for +1 to all stats and +4 HP. Though a +3 Inigo means his HP bane is erased and he has +1 to almost every stat. His score for the arena should be very similar to other ranged units too.

honestly, it's really the photo-realistic style of arden's art that makes him so creepy

everyone else in the game looks like a typical anime husbando or waifu, but arden's face is so realistic that it's in the uncanny valley

like, the art itself is really good and very impressive, but that face is 3much5me
Luckily he's tough and strong. Otherwise that mean comment would've made him cry6ever. :^(

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
it's okay because i got a 3* selena as my free summon

getting a celica on the tt banner has been my only good free summon so far

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
it's okay because i got a 3* selena as my free summon

getting a celica on the tt banner has been my only good free summon so far
Selena is S Rank fodder, though. Reposition, TA2, and Threaten Speed 3.

Cherche has...Pivot. Not really in high demand outside of the limited number of armors. Attack+3 can be a budget Fury, I guess?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I keep looking at Arden and can't decide if he's actually ugly or just ugly in comparison to the rest of the anime-FEH-gorls. The angle and his expression isn't exactly flattering... Though if he was brought into real life he'd probably just look like a big bodybuilder post-workout with masculine features and a sizable nose. If any of the other characters were brought into real life they'd be enormous-eyed freaks with small everything else and pointy (but amazing) hair. Ardan's attack pose is slightly more flattering when compared to his super huge cheesy grin. He's secretly just a precious sweet boy, isn't he?
I think he's actually supposed to be relatively ugly. So, not Gharnef ugly of I'm evil and I have a face that my mother wouldn't even love, but more like not as good-looking compared to Arvis, Eliwood, Leo, Marth, Roy, Seliph, Sigurd, and Virion being handsome men or the rugged beauty of guys like Bartre, Dieck, Gerik, Gregor, Greil, Gunter, Hawkeye, Ike, Jagen, and Nolan have. He's definitely not a bishie like Libra, Lucius, and Navarre at any rate.

Arden from what a comment on Serene's Forest said is basically a meme from the 90's. In a game where most if not all characters are written to be serious, Arden's supposedly not. I don't know why. Shouzou Kaga was mentioned as being his character writer. You'd have to ask someone who played Genealogy and used Arden or know about him a lot. For one, in the CYL event, he ranked the third-highest out of the Genealogy character under Arya (second) and Sigurd (first). From what I'm gathering on the wiki, the characters that pop up in my head when reading some stuff on him are Benny, Gumshoe, and Kellam. Gumshoe and Kellam for the joke part, but also Arden being a nice guy which all of them are and Benny for the "ugly" part where Arden's just not good-looking compared other people in Fire Emblem to Benny looking very intimidating. So... he's a cinnamon roll that has an expiration date.

The last part isn't meant to be funny. He does, according to his wiki page, expire in Genealogy which happens to a lot of the first generation characters if Sigurd isn't a huge example of that. Heroes Arvis straight-up says he kills Sigurd in one of his quotes and Sigurd's level 40 dialogue implies he knows he's (and Eldigan are) dead which is really depressing considering he keeps talking about Seliph like how Eliwood talks about Roy.

Anyway, Arden as a person would probably look better with facial hair. Without facial hair, he kind of looks like Bartre in Blazing Sword.

Seriously, here's Blazing Sword Bartre...

... and Binding Blade Bartre, the Bartre we have in Heroes.

For me, Blazing Sword Bartre looks like a doofus while Binding Blade Bartre looks like a regular, middle-aged man.

Arden has two Cipher cards and a sketch by Yusuke Kozaki which compared to his earlier art when Genealogy was released and his Heroes art are pretty much the same. It's not like looking at Lachesis's other artwork and her Heroes art and wondering why Lachesis went from looking like a dignified young lady to a cute loli of a sister.

Figured I'd get it out of the way. That's my two summons for a regular banner and I think I'm going to not go for PA Olivia or Azura as much as I want them. Hopefully, they'll appear next year, but if not... Meh.
4* Cherche: +Spd, -Def. Guess I'll be leveling my +HP, -Spd Cherche then.

4* Clair: +HP, -Atk. This is literally my first Clair. Is your purpose to be a disappointment, Clair? Because if it is, then it's going be really hard to build a +Atk or +Spd, -Def version of you who tanks magic or whatever when you have only showed up as -Atk or -Spd.

3* Gaius: +Spd, -Res. I kind of want to give him Poison Dagger, but I kind of don't because thieves are pretty niche.

4* Raigh: +Spd, -Res. Screw it. Every Raigh from now on is being sent home. I don't like him, I don't care that I have a +Atk, -Def Raigh, I just don't have any desire to use him outside of F2P strategies that I would need him, his starter, neutral self for.

3* Wrys: +Def, -Res. Sir, the monastery is over there. I'll show you the way. *sends home*
I am totally screwed if the next TT is the Genealogy Holy War since if for whatever reason Eldigan, Lachesis, Seliph, and an Askr unit aren't bonus units, and Arvis and/or Arya have GHBs set after the TT or they're not bonus units either, then I'm going to have to grind my way until I get Arden and bringing along a knight really sucks, especially when they don't have built-in Distant Counter or Wings of Mercy like the Black Knight. There will probably be a TT banner, but that's still no guarantees of getting anyone from the Holy War e.g. Olwen could show up, but being from Thracia 776 instead of Genealogy could mean she and Reinhardt won't be bonus units and they probably shouldn't. Thracia 776 should introduce Leif, Ishtar, and whoever else are in Thracia 776.

Edit: I take that back about wishing Xander Mobus had voiced Arden. Mick Wingert is perfect as him. He sounds like one of those dorky superheroes from older cartoons. Xander Mobus as Arvis, however... perfect.

Also, I realized where I saw Brina Palencia's name, Ayra's voice actress, from: she's Mad Moxxi from the Borderland games. Yep, totally hyped about Ayra and I'm going to turn her into a speed tank with Fury and Renewal instead of going full offensive with her. Ayra's stat spread is kind of like +Spd, -Res Selena, but with much less resistance for more HP and attack because of the whole 163 BST thing. It kind of sucks for Selena since being a grindy, bulky tank is Selena's thing, but Ayra can do it better with a personal sword that further increases her speed by 3 along with its built-in "Swift Blade 3" and having Regnal Astra which gives 17 additional damage with 46 speed, the same as Bonfire on both Ayra and Selena, but with 2 cooldown. Buffed, Regnal Astra scales worse than Bonfire, but Ayra could probably run Ignis and use her sword to lower its cooldown. Selena would have higher resistance as -Res, but she has much lower HP, especially if you go with -HP Selena to keep her 28 neutral resistance.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Selena is S Rank fodder, though. Reposition, TA2, and Threaten Speed 3.

Cherche has...Pivot. Not really in high demand outside of the limited number of armors. Attack+3 can be a budget Fury, I guess?
yeah the first thing i thought to myself when i pulled her was, "free reposition fodder"

i've tried pivot on my armor team and hated it. you waste your turn just to move, which is really awful, and it can put you out of range of the wards of the units you didn't leapfrog over. i have found that swap and reposition are much better than pivot on armor emblem, and really as movement assists in general

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Need to quote myself for this

Ok, that's actually broken. 2-charge Special that calculates it's damage based on speed on a unit that's very fast that also has a a weapon that is essentially Blazing Durandal except it replaces attack with speed.....who also has Swift Sparrow. This isn't fair.

At least Reinhardt ORKOs her tho.

I still want Ayra though. Thank God she's gonna be a free unit.
Edit: We have Arvis' GHB map
There has to be reinforcements. This looks way too easy.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon everyone. How're you all doing? :4zelda:

Just been on the phone to my sister, who was struggling with generating ideas for what a paper bag could be used outside of just carrying things.

Also, IT'S HAPPENING! :yeahboi:

TF2'S JUNGLE UPDATE IS COMING GORLS!

It's a 4 Day Update. Last time we had one of these was back in the Uber Update which was SIX years ago. This is going to be good~

Oh, and for those who are playing Marvel Infinite. Monster Hunter's finally out, her theme sounds pretty good. Oh, and Sigma and Black Phanter are out too, so that's cool I guess.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Need to quote myself for this

Edit: We have Arvis' GHB map
There has to be reinforcements. This looks way too easy.
Yeah, the datamine confirmed that there will be reinforcements

I hope they’re not as bad as the Valter GHB ones

I didn’t even try to beat infernal for that one

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Yeah, the datamine confirmed that there will be reinforcements
Good
I didn’t even try to beat infernal for that one
I never do Infernal. A lot of the time, it just feels like fake difficulty. I know there are videos of people completing Infernal GHB maps with 3-Stars only but man, that's something easier said than done.

Plus, the reward isn't worth it imo.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I never do Infernal.
I do the same thing, except I usually try it just once or twice. I've never actually beat any of the infernal GHBs, but I do regret not completing Berkut's, so I could get more Berkut's Lance+/Water Boost fodder (for either Gwendolyn or Florina)

The first thing I ever beat the Infernal difficulty for was Maria and Minerva's BHB

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Oh hey, a place where i can talk about FE Heroes whenever the Corrin Social goes dead.

My thoughts on the Holy War banner: It's cool, but i'm not really gonna summon from it outside of the free summon. Though if i do pull from it more than once, i'm gonna avoid Reds since i despise Sigurd. I'm looking forward to Ayra the most though, and i would be looking forward to Arvis too but they had to make him not an Armor Mage. Still planning on 5-Staring him tho.
He is a pretty man so not bringing him up to 5* is a bannable offense tbh. Unless you already have a decent red mage unit, which chances are you do, since red-anything is over-populated.

Anyway, Arvis is a so-so unit for me tbh. As a GHB unit it's likely he'll frequent the Arena Bonus Unit roster, like most other free units. But I already have so many red mages to cover all possible roles... If he was an armored red magic user I'd use him with no questions asked, but NOOOOOOOOOOO they had to use Sage Arvis and not Emperor Arvis. Which I suppose is fair, since if he was Emperor Arvis... That would mean summoning Sigurd would just summon a pile of ashes.

That's :secretzpop: View attachment 133261

But why would you play Bayo when Zelda is the best character in the game I don't understand????
tbh I applaud those gorls for NOT using Zelda. Using a BAN•WORTHY character just to get ez victories is r00d. Only gorls who give 0 ♥♥♥♥s about what others think would use Zelda. Which is probably why only the sassiest and most fabulous people (AKA: gorls) can use Zelda; gorls naturally repel salt and shade thrown at them. That also makes gorls great at slaying heauxes because the only things heauxes can do is throw weak shade and/or salt.

All you gorls with your free summon 5*s and I get a -DEF 3* Cherche.
The only 5* I got for free was Elincia. The rest have been 3* gorls. A lot of good fodder and even some great units are available at 3* too.

Speaking of which, 3* has blessed me with 2 dragon waifus~ +ATK/-SPD A!Tiki and +SPD/-RES F!Corrin. Even though +ATK F!Corrin means she gets +4 ATK instead of +3.

F!Corrin's best nature is probably still +SPD though. +ATK would make her Arena Score higher with that 1 extra stat and boost her offensive power so she can 1RKO Red Armors and other slow folks. But with Triangle Adept she would probably appreciate +SPD since Triangle Adept can turn any pathetic 26~29 ATK into something that's spooky-spoopy-spooby-scary for red units. Just give her a +3 SPD Seal and bam 40~44 SPD. She'd be a Certified Red-Heaux-Slayer for sure. Or a Rojo-Slayer for short.
Afternoon everyone. How're you all doing? :4zelda:

Just been on the phone to my sister, who was struggling with generating ideas for what a paper bag could be used outside of just carrying things.

Also, IT'S HAPPENING! :yeahboi:

TF2'S JUNGLE UPDATE IS COMING GORLS!

It's a 4 Day Update. Last time we had one of these was back in the Uber Update which was SIX years ago. This is going to be good~

Oh, and for those who are playing Marvel Infinite. Monster Hunter's finally out, her theme sounds pretty good. Oh, and Sigma and Black Phanter are out too, so that's cool I guess.

Do any other gorls play TF2? I thought TF2 was slayed by the evil OverWaifu because bouncy boobs and meaty muscles = the most important deciding factor as to whether a game's good or not. :^)

TF2 missed out on having the Dream Daddy market covered first. RIP

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Do any other gorls play TF2? I thought TF2 was slayed by the evil OverWaifu because bouncy boobs and meaty muscles = the most important deciding factor as to whether a game's good or not. :^)
I used to be really into it, and I don't even like FPS games. I quit it shortly after it went f2p though, mostly between servers/people I played with disappearing, people getting way too financially/emotionally invested in hats, and not enjoying the newer unlockables as much.

Scout's really fun. Pyro's both really fun and really depressing. Medic's fun when your team doesn't suck, so Medic's never fun.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Which I suppose is fair, since if he was Emperor Arvis... That would mean summoning Sigurd would just summon a pile of ashes.

As for Arvis, he looks cool but I already have a perf Celica, and then Lilina, Sanaki, and Leo...similar mood towards Ayra. She looks busted but I have so many swords, and everyone will use her soooo eh. Will definitely try to get her though cause of her perfect art

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So I'm almost at 20k feathers again

I do have both a +atk -spd and a +def -spd A!Tiki that I've been meaning to train up. I think I'm going to go with the +def one so she can take hits a little better, but the +atk one would also be good idk

I wish I had summoned a Brave Ike that I could sacrifice to her for Steady Breath, but I spent all of my orbs trying to get a Brave Lyn from the banner (mostly as fodder since I already had chosen her as my free unit)

but I also have a +atk -hp Kagero that I'm training up and I might 5* her (and yes, I know she's not as good anymore as she was)

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I just realized something, I shouldn't be premium anymore since I never renewed it but I just went to check and I'm gonna be premium until April 2018.

Which one of you gorls did it? =V

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So the icon changing app that I use finally started supporting transparent backgrounds
So now I can do this
Screenshot_20171017-135241.jpg

The Discord one is my favorite one
Since Discord is bad
Like Cloud
BAN•LINE

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I just realized something, I shouldn't be premium anymore since I never renewed it but I just went to check and I'm gonna be premium until April 2018.

If you're going to reward whoever did it, it was definitely me

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I'm close to finishing DBZ Kai now (6 episodes left) and I have to say, I don't think I truly realised just how bad the Buu Saga is until I sat down and watched it. Think about it. The new villain starts as a gluttonous pink blob who just straight up trashes everyone under Goku decides to pull a new transformation that he apparently reached from pure physical training instead of having to be pushed over the edge like with him vs Frieza and Gohan Vs Cell, fights Buu for a few miniutes and could have potentially destroyed him but decided not to because he wants children to carry the fate of the universe on their shoulders. Goten and Trunks are my favourite new characters introduced in the Buu Saga, yet their fusion creates the most frustrating character in all of Dragon Ball, Gotenks, who ends up being entirely pointless in the end result of the saga. Meanwhile, Gohan has to sit around to get a power up from Elder Kai for like 6-7 episodes. That power up results in him knocking around Buu for a few minutes, before Buu manages to get a power up by straight up ripping off Cell and absorbing Gotenks and Piccolo, an ability that you think the young Supreme Kai would have originally mentioned beforehand to Gohan since it was the reason why Buu started off as Fat Buu. Gohan's power up that took 6-7 episodes becomes entirely obsolete as he gets trashed around by Buutenks and then gets absorbed. Now Vegetto is admittedly the most fun part of the saga, although him still being alive as candy made no sense. Post that we return to Kid Buu, which, despite what I've said about everything else in the Saga is decent although he has no personaillity. The series ends with the Spirit Bomb actually working for once which is fantastic, and makes Mr.Satan into a character who actually saved the universe this time (By convincing every person on Earth to give energy to Goku) as opposed to the Cell Saga which was a lie, which is also a neat turnaround for him
TL;DR:Fat Buu arc is bad, Super Buu arc is terrible and Kid Buu arc is decent but doesn't make up for the rest of the Saga.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Anyway, Arvis is a so-so unit for me tbh. As a GHB unit it's likely he'll frequent the Arena Bonus Unit roster, like most other free units. But I already have so many red mages to cover all possible roles... If he was an armored red magic user I'd use him with no questions asked, but NOOOOOOOOOOO they had to use Sage Arvis and not Emperor Arvis. Which I suppose is fair, since if he was Emperor Arvis... That would mean summoning Sigurd would just summon a pile of ashes.
Meanwhile, me where Arvis is like a god among red mages. He wouldn't have been if Tharja didn't show up as -Spd and -Atk. At this point, Arvis would mark the Clarisse or possibly BH Lyn for red mages which would mean I'm going to end up with a ton of better red mages after I get him. Freaking +Atk Leon, +Spd Klein, Takumi, and even more Kleins showing up like "Hey, I heard you needed a good archer." -____-

The only downside about Arvis for me other than not being an armor mage since it would be nice, but it wouldn't really make sense since this is sage, part one Genealogy of the Holy War Arvis is that he doesn't need much to be really good. With Recover Ring and him having 3 ploys through Valflame and his Def Ploy, all I can think of is Fury 3, Draw Back/Reposition, and Iceberg/Glacies. That's 3 units and I need to get rid of more than 3 units. It just works so well, though. Fury recoil is countered by his Recover Ring, Fury giving him 36 resistance is more than enough to affect units with Valflame and Def Ploy, and Iceberg/Glacies would make use of his high resistance stat.

Anyway, I don't remember seeing it mentioned here, but FE Warriors is getting dual audio: http://www.siliconera.com/2017/10/17/fire-emblem-warriors-getting-free-japanese-voice-pack/.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
He is a pretty man so not bringing him up to 5* is a bannable offense tbh. Unless you already have a decent red mage unit, which chances are you do, since red-anything is over-populated.
I mean yeah, i already have both Sanaki and Katarina to fill my good red mage spot but i'll probably end up using Arvis a bit if i like him enough.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I'm really interested in adding Arvis to my team honestly. While he is pretty similar to Sanaki already, his range, debuffs, and more consistent off-cleric heals with Recovery Ring and a healing assist make him an awesome support. I still have 10K+ feathers to go but with a tempest hopefully coming sooner than later, I'm going to promote him asap.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I only put the replies in spoilers because this would've taken, like, 5 scrolls to get past. RIP

I used to be really into it, and I don't even like FPS games. I quit it shortly after it went f2p though, mostly between servers/people I played with disappearing, people getting way too financially/emotionally invested in hats, and not enjoying the newer unlockables as much.

Scout's really fun. Pyro's both really fun and really depressing. Medic's fun when your team doesn't suck, so Medic's never fun.
I tried it on my friend's computer. I thought the characters were cute because they were super cartoony, but the gameplay was just so hectic and like you said the teams sucked. I was like "oh boy a team oriented game let me try it" only to go "oh boy a team oriented game where everyone's playing a ffa deathmatch" at the end of it all. But I wouldn't really say I played it since that would also insinuate that I was familiar with the how the game/community worked to some degree. oops

All I know is hats = the meme to remember for TF2. :^)

Scout is a cutie and has the best lines tho. Unless we're talking about voice wise then no, sorry, Sniper or go home pls and thanks.

tbh if Arden warped into our dimension and had an Australian accent I'd probably marry him asap. I am a strong gorl but accents and muscles are my one weakness.

SAVE ME FROM MYSELF :drsad:

As for Arvis, he looks cool but I already have a perf Celica, and then Lilina, Sanaki, and Leo...similar mood towards Ayra. She looks busted but I have so many swords, and everyone will use her soooo eh. Will definitely try to get her though cause of her perfect art
Making a comment is one thing, but making or post a video? HOW VERY DARE YOU?! Haha just kidding because Sigurd is lame anyway especially since he is a horse unit that's trying to usurp the true Red Horse Husbando: Xander.
So I'm almost at 20k feathers again

I do have both a +atk -spd and a +def -spd A!Tiki that I've been meaning to train up. I think I'm going to go with the +def one so she can take hits a little better, but the +atk one would also be good idk

I wish I had summoned a Brave Ike that I could sacrifice to her for Steady Breath, but I spent all of my orbs trying to get a Brave Lyn from the banner (mostly as fodder since I already had chosen her as my free unit)

but I also have a +atk -hp Kagero that I'm training up and I might 5* her (and yes, I know she's not as good anymore as she was)
I'd say go for the +DEF so she can take more hits. It would make her a total wall to anything blue that's physically attacking her. Makes her even better at dealing with Bows and Daggers, as well as other red units. With Quick Riposte 2/3 she should be able to ORKO people easily with that beefy 35 base ATK. That's what I'm going for too! Eventually... I have a +ATK one which is her 2nd best option but I really wish I had +DEF. Eventually~ *insert ugly crying*

As far as Dagger Gorls go, they're so-so units since Bows are better. Kagero is the best without much investment, only needing Death Blow 3. Felicia is probably the best with investment. +SPD/-DEF Felicia means she gets 40 SPD and 35 RES naturally. She baits a mage, gets tickled, kills them back. Cancel Affinity could be used instead since she can get 46 SPD with Fury 3 and +3 Seal. 50 with Hone SPD. She needs no help in the SPD department unless you wanna go for the guaranteed double with Quick Riposte. SO ANYWAY! She gets a charged or almost charged Glacies/Iceberg. Her next turn will include a 20~30 extra damage. I was planning to give her Poison Dagger+ since she still kills horse mages or baits them safely with it and she'll kill any Infantry mage while surviving a counter hit if she has to double. Maybe I could give her Cancel Affinity.

If Arvis comes with DEF Ploy at 4* or we get a 5* Arvis somehow, she'll be even better. She can bait, apply the -5 DEF, and then probably kill whatever idiot tries to attack her. Then again, at least if she's useless against a team somehow, she can just throw around an easy DEF Ploy 3 because her RES will be stupidly high.

Probably the same gorl who gave me mine or we both paid for it and forgot.

:drshrug: ~ I T ~ I S ~ A ~ M Y S T E R Y ~ :drshrug:
So the icon changing app that I use finally started supporting transparent backgrounds
So now I can do this
View attachment 133279
The Discord one is my favorite one
Since Discord is bad
Like Cloud
BAN•LINE
omg that is such a beautiful thing I am crying irl pls save me from the intense sassy beauty. All gorls must see it. btw give me whatever app that is or I'm calling the cops on you, ok thanks.
I'm really interested in adding Arvis to my team honestly. While he is pretty similar to Sanaki already, his range, debuffs, and more consistent off-cleric heals with Recovery Ring and a healing assist make him an awesome support. I still have 10K+ feathers to go but with a tempest hopefully coming sooner than later, I'm going to promote him asap.
Good point. I never really thought of him as an off healer but he does have quite the potential for pulling it off... Well, kind of. They gave him meh HP probably to stop him from being the best possible off healer available. Maybe the +10 HP every turn might be a way for him to keep him healthy while he's tanking magic? Not sure how useful it'd be against a Blade Tomer, but, eh, what is besides Bow Lyn?

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Man I’m really happy with my Sigurd. Apparently people are really upset that his stats are above average, but jeez he’s just so fun to use. I’m gonna make Deflect Melee next, just for him, so he’ll be impenetrable to brave Weapons/faster characters. And give him Dragon Fang, probably. Miracle is cool to see for once, but so far i haven’t necessarily needed it, and if I’m in a situation where I need to rely on miracle I’m probably being really dumb.

I’m also liking Lyn, though -Def makes her really fragile and tricky to use. I wanna do the Brash Assault build with her (I need another Bartre FFS).

Oh, and I also gave Corrin Sturdy Blow. Had to 5 Star an Athena, but now he gets +4 Atk/Def/Spd when attacking and that’s pretty cool with Summoner and Ally Support. Maybe if Ayra gets Swift Sparrow at 4 Stars I’ll use one of her to give him that too, cause I’m not sure I’ll want to use Ayra enough to merge her a bunch. Even though her art is top tier.
Though I feel like she’s going to be another GHB. Unless they do two TT Rewards. Which wouldn’t be too shocking, but I kinda just want more GHB’s. It’s been a while since Valter, and the BHB’s help, but the last one was incredibly easy, and just getting orbs doesn’t feel as...satisfying? I guess? I like earning units more than earning a chance at getting units. Which is why I’m excited for Arvis tomorrow. And since iPhones can finally record what’s on the screen, I’ll probably record my run of Infernal. I feel like I have a lot of good units, so I think I can manage Infernal. Just hope it isn’t as brutal as Valter
Ursula is coming back this month, but I hope Berkut comes back next month. I know Xander and Camus have been waiting forever to come back (I can’t remember their maps at all) but I really want another level for my sweet edgy prince

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Thinking about putting that stun gauge video together tonight. 3DS resolution is weird though, and I'm not good with graphics, so I'm trying to do a lazy layout that doesn't look like utter garbage. Right now I'm thinking something like this:

I spent a ton of time trying to break stun gauges in one cycle, and at this point I've learned that everyone can do it without Astra except for Elise/Leon. Corrin's horrible C6 magically works off a specific setup, apparently.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Aw crap... I just realized that with Arvis coming tomorrow and Arden and Arya being made available in the near future and apparently Ursula getting a re-run, that means I'm guaranteed ten units at most. Six from Arvis and probably Arya because you can fight her and she's basically Navarre or whatever recruitable enemy unit, two from Arden being a TT unit since it wouldn't make sense to fight him, and another two from Ursula because of a probably infernal difficulty addition and quest Ursula. Ten units means I cap at 410/410 and I just got rid of ten units yesterday. At least I know I'm going to build Arvis and Arya, so that's like six-ish units gone and while I don't care for Arden, I could just dump Swap and Ward Armor on him and call it a day. Well, that's about eight-ish units. 200 more to go...

I keep forgetting Arden has Drive Def. I'm really tempted to dump that on someone. And now I just realized that Arden's default skills are almost identical to Draug's. Brave Sword and Pavise are self-explanatory, Follow-up Ring isn't like Lunge, but they're both offensive skills where Follow-up Ring lets Arden double while Lunge moves Draug forward, and Drive Def is a more general aura buff compared to Ward Armor.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
The ARMS 3.2 update came out and ACTUAL ACHIEVEMENTS IN A NINTENDO GAME FINALLY
I'm obsessing over all these badges now even though I barely have any of them. This is what ARMS really needed I feel, as there's something to play towards now other than coins to gatcha away for new Arms.

Also Springnerd has an evil version of himself now or whatever

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot that the artwork for this patch is just as wholesome as always

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
DAY 2 OF JUNGLE INFERNO GORLS! :yeahboi:

... *Ahem* Morning gorls, how's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to read through some more of my University Booklet before getting on to writing the report. So that'll be some things to get off my bucket list.

Anyway, back to the TF2 hype. :yeahboi:

They now showed off the new contract system which will be a Choose Your Own Adventure game. You can choose what contracts you can do in any order you like, some can be easy, some can be challenging, and you'll get rewards from doing said contracts. Mainly cosmetics and a brand new kind of items, War Paint which is completely different from Weapon Skins; that instead of having to unlock a crate just to get a weapon skin that you might not get. You can use the War Paint to get any weapon that it will work with.

So for example; you could get a War Painted Rescue Ranger with a Pizza Pattern on it, or a Crusader's Crossbow with a Japanese motif going with it.

They also showed off some of the items you could get, such as Yeti Themed Cosmetics for Heavy, Saxton Hale's hat and the Yeti Park hat as well. They also teased us howing off the Pyro's new primary. So I'm so stoked for this.

BRING ON DAY 3 NOW!

For those that want to see what Day 2 brought for us. Here you go~

Top Bottom