• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
F!Corrin unsurprisingly lost to Ninian

Even with basically constant multipliers at the end, F!Corrin still couldn’t cheese out the win

Rip in pieces
They got close though. 1 billion away

Also I kinda wanna do a Dragon team. No Ninian, but maybe Tiki, Fae, and Corrin. I’d love to get a male dragon Corrin one day ;n;

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
WEISS SCHNEE CONFIRMED

Also, it will be on Nintendo Switch.
:196:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning everyone. How're you all doing today? :4zelda:

Just checked out Top 48 for FE Saga earlier today. Ven almost made it, but he got eliminated by Earth in Top 64.

Also, we got three confirmed fighters for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle.

Rachel Alucard and Hazama Terumi from Blazblue have been confirmed. I am curious on how they'll be able to implement Rachel's weather control into BBTAG. Since she often relied on controlling the wind to get off combos and put pressure on her opponent. Or will it be removed completely from her?

And Weiss Schnee got confirmed as well. So guessing we'll see either Blake or Yang later this month. Hopefully with some other characters, like Chie, Yukiko, Kokonoe, Noel, Hilda or maybe even Seth. It'd be pretty awesome to see.

BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Character Intro #2

Watching it has got me pretty happy for i-

SWITCH VERSION CONFIRMED!

Me right now:

I am legit hyped up right now. Gonna get it Day 1 baby! :yeahboi:

SERIOUSLY. I AM SO HYPED NOW. SWITCH VERSION DAY 1 BABY!

Last edited:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
They got close though. 1 billion away

Also I kinda wanna do a Dragon team. No Ninian, but maybe Tiki, Fae, and Corrin. I’d love to get a male dragon Corrin one day ;n;
Well, "close", she had the multiplier, and -still- lost. Which was surprising, honestly.

About the dragon team:
I tried it, and it's just very underwhelming. You need very odd and specific builds, like Infantry boost, or need to rely on Triangle adept, and have to run luna/moonbow in case you get high res people.

Like, really. Having only melee magical units is like a weird armor-emblem, just without the immense presense that Ward-armor brings. I ended up dissolving my team, and just use Ninia+Y!Tiki with some other units like Innes and the like. Works far better imo.

SWITCH VERSION CONFIRMED!

SERIOUSLY. I AM SO HYPED NOW. SWITCH VERSION DAY 1 BABY![/spoiler]
Awwww yeah! I'm not getting it right away, but never gonna pass up on a quality switch-game!

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So far, we got about 10 characters confirmed for BBTAG.

I'm guessing we'll probably see around 35 - 40 characters?

Blazblue Centralfiction -
Ragna The Bloodedge, Jin Kisaragi, Rachel Alucard and Hazama
Persona 4 Arena -
Yu Narukami and Yosuke Hanamura
Under Night In-Birth Exe.Late[st] -
Hyde Kido and Linne
RWBY -
Ruby Rose and Weiss Schnee

I'm still staying optimistic on who I want to see make it in. If Adachi somehow makes it in, then we got ourselves Team Bad Boys. :secretkpop: (I'mstillgonnagoKokonoe/Teddieiftheydogetadded.)

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I was inspired by all of you gorls with your last minute summonings getting great characters, so I decided to try once for Takumi and Olivia; got -ATK Klein and Jakob. :colorful:

Afternoon everyone. How're you all doing? :4zelda:

It's amazing how that pairing's become an officially established thing.

WEISS SCHNEE CONFIRMED
WEISS CRRREEEEAAAAAAAMMMMM

Hopefully Hori or someone comes through with an adapter. I'd really like not to have to get another stick that'll work on the Switch.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Hopefully Hori or someone comes through with an adapter. I'd really like not to have to get another stick that'll work on the Switch.
You could also get a brook universal board for your stick.

I've been thinking about getting one since my current board needs to be replaced and everyone is playing on ps4 at my uni's fgc club and I cant use my stick there rip

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
WEISS SCHNEE CONFIRMED

:196:
AHHHH
I’m so happy it’s on Switch
I’ve never played BB but RWBY means I haaaave to play it
Well, "close", she had the multiplier, and -still- lost. Which was surprising, honestly.

About the dragon team:
I tried it, and it's just very underwhelming. You need very odd and specific builds, like Infantry boost, or need to rely on Triangle adept, and have to run luna/moonbow in case you get high res people.

Like, really. Having only melee magical units is like a weird armor-emblem, just without the immense presense that Ward-armor brings. I ended up dissolving my team, and just use Ninia+Y!Tiki with some other units like Innes and the like. Works far better imo.

Awwww yeah! I'm not getting it right away, but never gonna pass up on a quality switch-game!
Ahhh yeah, good point. Just kinda wanna use Corrin cause I like her chibi sprite and dragon form. And I’m trying to think of new things to do.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
AHHHH
I’m so happy it’s on Switch
I’ve never played BB but RWBY means I haaaave to play it

Ahhh yeah, good point. Just kinda wanna use Corrin cause I like her chibi sprite and dragon form. And I’m trying to think of new things to do.
Corrin is a solid unit. You could slap Steady breath/Stance on her, and let her become a physical wall, similar to Lucas?

Just imagine something like...

Dark-Breath+
Bonfire (Especially with Steady Breath)
Steady Stance/Breath
Drag-Back
Savage-Blow
And a seal you wanna use on her. DD, or QP, or anything, really.

She'd attack, debuff&damage, and retreat with drag-back. And then you just either wait for counter-attacks, or block them off, or reposition/dance her out of danger. I faced one of those teams once, and it's honestly unbearably annoying. Especially if she has Distant Defense 3 Seal and a Ninian in addtion, making her tank even mages a little.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Corrin is a solid unit. You could slap Steady breath/Stance on her, and let her become a physical wall, similar to Lucas?

Just imagine something like...

Dark-Breath+
Bonfire (Especially with Steady Breath)
Steady Stance/Breath
Drag-Back
Savage-Blow
And a seal you wanna use on her. DD, or QP, or anything, really.

She'd attack, debuff&damage, and retreat with drag-back. And then you just either wait for counter-attacks, or block them off, or reposition/dance her out of danger. I faced one of those teams once, and it's honestly unbearably annoying. Especially if she has Distant Defense 3 Seal and a Ninian in addtion, making her tank even mages a little.
Not sure I’d use my Black Knight or Bike, but that does seem cool. I’ll try her out!
I also need to make a Roy build, cause if I promote him and FCorrin I’ll have all the smash peeps in FEH

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oh yeah, I remember this, but didn't say anything since I was dying from allergies that day.
btw gorlos, I have 2 Arthurs.
-RES/+SPD
-RES/+DEF

To my understanding his speed is pretty bad. So at 32 SPD, with Eirka buffing him and a +3 SPD Seal, he'd reach 39 SPD which is acceptable but 42+ SPD is kind of where it's at for a ton of doubles. Of course there's always Fury 3, which means 42 SPD. But it really seems like a lot of investment and idk how I feel about that since the new minimum speed for speedy units might be 46 or higher these days thanks to the new seal enhancements.

Then I was thinking of +DEF, which would allow him to tank more with his standard Emerald Axe and unleash a stronger Bonfire for 16~18 extra damage. I notice the -RES kind of hurts him since he could've been used to bait some blue magic gorls, but oh well.

OR! Should I just wait for a +ATK Arthur?
Arthur, and for that matter, Narcian are in weird spots because their stats are very balanced. As default gem weapon users, they're like axe versions of Palla and kind of Seth minus the whole 37 HP thing. Between Arthur and Narcian, Arthur has the advantage of being summonable, so you can try to get an Arthur with the right boon/bane, and he naturally hits harder, but Narcian has the advantage of being a flyer and having higher defense and resistance by default.

On Arthur specifically, 43 HP, 32 Atk, 29 Spd, 30 Def, and 24 Res as a 5* means his standout stats are HP, attack, and defense while speed and resistance are average. Attack and HP would be above-average and defense you could argue as either high or also above-average. One crappy thing, but not as crappy as with M!Robin having 4 stats that can drop down by 4 points is that -Def and -Spd drop him down 4 points. Going from 29 speed to 25 is rough and so is going from 30 defense to 26. On the flip-side and I'll talk about this later, +Res increases his resistance by 4 points.

My main Arthur is +Atk, -Res and he's mostly there to hard counter lance units. In the long run, 35/29 offensives if he were a 5* unit isn't that great when other units naturally have similar offensives or higher. Some of them are glass cannons; some of them aren't like Barst comes with a Brave Axe and 33/32 offensives and has 30 defense like Arthur.

+Spd is okay, but I feel like he's going to run into the same issue as him being +Atk. 32/32 offensives pales in comparison to Barst's 33/32 and if you go with -Res, then Arthur would have better resistance than Barst at the cost of having lower physical bulk with 3 less HP and 21 resistance drops him to being among the units who have meh resistance.

+Def is cool, but summer Xander exists with his 36 defense and similar stat spread except for having 8 less resistance. Granted, he's limited. There's also BH Ike, but he's a thing... And once again, you could run a +Def/-HP or -Res Barst who'd keep his stronger offensive spread for having much worse resistance. Alternatively, if don't care about resistance and you don't care about doubling, Bartre, Cherche, Frederick, and Michalis all have higher attack and defense by default. Also, if you keep him with Emerald Axe, 33 defense might not be necessary.

The one thing I remember being mentioned about Arthur on Serene's Forest and it was funny enough, a reason why he's better than Barst -- and Bartre and Raven being better than Barst -- is that Arthur has good resistance. By default Arthur leads Barst by 7 resistance for having 3 less HP and 3 less speed which does get evened out when Barst has his default Brave Axe. If you consider 20 resistance to be the actual average because it is the weaker defensive stat, Arthur having 24 resistance is pretty good. +Res giving him 28 resistance is even better since this makes him, Amelia, and summer Tiki, one of the few axe units who can have almost 30 resistance. Granted, they cap at 28 resistance or 27 in Amelia's case and Arthur and Tiki don't have access to movement type buffs like Narcian, but it's still pretty good. In the case of gem weapon and T-Adept users who have good mixed bulk, -HP works for since they're using whatever defensive stat to lower the damage they take. So, Arthur dropping down to 40 HP, but having 30 defense and 28 resistance could let him wall out blues.

The issues with running a +Res Arthur is that other than needing Distant Counter to counter blue mages at range -- not really necessary if you just want him to tank hits -- are his speed being average and that there are other units with higher resistance by default. For speed, the only lance units he can naturally double without Lancebreaker 3 or speed buffs are Gwendolyn (24) and Berkut and Lukas (22). Effie has Wary Fighter and Jagen having Fury 3 puts him at 27 speed. For blue mage, he can only double Reinhardt, but if Reinhardt is mysteriously +Spd and not using Dire Thunder or is even -Spd with Dire Thunder, but has received a Hone and Goad Cavalry buff, then Arthur cannot double him. Granted, he can possibly one-shot most of the blue mages and lance units with low defense, but he gets doubled by every blue with +34 speed. That will become a problem if they have specials and unlike Titania, Guard might not be a great idea if he needs a -breaker or Quick Riposte for damage output. Granted, that's if you're trying to have Arthur hard counter blues rather than having him wall out blues and/or hard counter lance or blue mages.

Resistance is self-explanatory; Arthur caps at 28 resistance while other units start at ~28 resistance. In that case, waiting for a new axe unit like Libra might be a better idea if you want someone who has high neutral resistance, but that doesn't mean Arthur can't be a good blue mage wall by being +Res.

Anyway, if you're having him wall out blues exclusively, choosing between Bonfire/Luna and Ignis is up to you. Bonfire/Luna activate sooner with Bonfire being consistent in damage while Luna scales better with higher merges and PvE units having higher defense. Ignis would be better if you're looking to explode a unit after building special charges, but that might not be ideal and Arthur might not have the stats to do so unlike Selena who uses her high bulk and speed to mitigate damage, avoid doubles, and double back against melee units to grind out battles; +Spd Selena with Fury, Renewal, and Ignis.
TL;DR: Arthur is a fun character. I love his voice acting and his personality. As a unit in Heroes, he's a jack of all trades who is easily overshadowed physically when axe units generally hit harder and have higher defense. That said, he's good at his job at hard countering lance units. Magically, however, Arthur can be capable when most axe units are physically orientated while Arthur's balanced stats and how Heroes' boon/bane system works can give him good resistance. Unfortunately, but of course, there are other units who are better magic tanks or overall tanks like Amelia, Camilla, Hawkeye, Narcian, and Titania some of whom have access to movement type buffs further increasing their ability to tank units. Regardless, if you like him, use him and build him according to your needs and wants.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Ffamran Ffamran gorlo are you going through all the pages you missed? GOOOORL.

But ye, I might just go for +DEF Arthur since he would be an amazing Blue-Wall, even against Reins and whatnot. He could bait, tank, and then just 1RKO him next round. I currently have 0 Distant Counter fodders since I gave them all to my armor gorls. Finally being able to get that 1 orb for the 15 armor wins in the Training Tower feels gooooood. I just need another Draug now.

btw Draug is so cute I felt bad sacking him for his skill. pls have mercy on my soul

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Lil Puddin Lil Puddin , no, I just remembered someone asking about Arthur in Heroes and I'm one of the few people who use him. :p

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
dis is 2 preshus, pls ban:

Lil Puddin Lil Puddin , no, I just remembered someone asking about Arthur in Heroes and I'm one of the few people who use him. :p
Nice save. :^)

Arthur is seriously a cutie though. They made him to be an Ameri-Meme but he just turned out to be heroically adorable. Even if he's awkward to use I refuse to NOT use him. Same with Niles and Felicia, who have it slightly worse because they're stuck in silver-hell. For now my next project will be Ameri-Husbando unless Shigure comes home then it will be Matt Mercer Husbando Squad.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Edit: Actually I'm gonna need to test with Luck more. If it ends up being overkill for Moonlight at some point, there wouldn't be any real point in trying to max it.
Okay, did some more research on this after grinding some characters up. Between lv99 Corrin and Elise, both with Moonlight, using C5>C5>Critical on a lv50 Validar, I don't think Luck is ever really overkill; Elise has amazing Magic and Luck, but Validar still seems to have enough Resistance that even a character as bad as Corrin outclasses her there:

In short, get used to grinding supports for these guys if you plan on optimizing characters; their skills are optimal for everyone :180:

Edit: Didn't bother with screenshots for this one, but Tiki doesn't seem far behind Elise's damage in human form, while dragon form 0-deaths with a crit. I'm taking this to mean she runs off Magic as a human and Strength as a dragon.

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
FCorrin is a busted unit, tbh. Her speed is really good and her only weakness is her resist and sort of low attack, which gets mitigated by seal Resist if you keep it.

Mine is +Atk/-Res and she's carried me since I promoted her. 42 spd/37 defense is no joke with my unconventional build. Add +6 defense when paired with Ninian and she might be the best physical tank in the game.

Attachments

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
FCorrin is a busted unit, tbh. Her speed is really good and her only weakness is her resist and sort of low attack, which gets mitigated by seal Resist if you keep it.

Mine is +Atk/-Res and she's carried me since I promoted her. 42 spd/37 defense is no joke with my unconventional build. Add +6 defense when paired with Ninian and she might be the best physical tank in the game.
Hmm, I might do something like that. Do you think +Atk is required though? The 4 Star I’m training is +Def -Spd (gotta fix that eventually) so she’ll do more damage with Bonfire, but her Attack is just so tiny idk if I should just go with neutral defense

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Hmm, I might do something like that. Do you think +Atk is required though? The 4 Star I’m training is +Def -Spd (gotta fix that eventually) so she’ll do more damage with Bonfire, but her Attack is just so tiny idk if I should just go with neutral defense
+Def isn't bad either, but -spd hurt her a bit.

I'd rather try to aim for her best bane, rather the best boon, so try to get one with -res, or -hp. And merge her once you got her ideal one. It's how I did it with all my 3-4* units that eventually need to reach 5*, like Robin.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

+SPD or +ATK works for her, she's very good as a unit. I pretty much just give every lowish ATK unit a babysitter or Triangle Adept.

For her, with TA3 she can be a super serious tank and crush everything red and handle blues easily. RES isn't exactly the strongest stat for most units. Especially melee ones. It's even better with her because she can have built in Distant Counter that bypasses Brave Lyn's stupid B slot skill.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
My dancerboi is done

Also it has come to my attention that I need to watch Gurren Lagann for reasons that may or may not involve Kyle Hebert and his voice acting.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
My dancerboi is done

Also it has come to my attention that I need to watch Gurren Lagann for reasons that may or may not involve Kyle Hebert and his voice acting.
D A N C I N G ♥ B O Y

Putting Bowbreaker 3 on him was a good move so you can kill bow heauxes on player phase as well as enemy phase. I only have Quick Riposte 3 because I had to use a -SPD Inigo or a -ATK Inigo. So... Like... -SPD all the way instead because wtf FEH?

Now you just have to wait for Gerome to have the perfect very heterosexual and platonic friendship support for Inigo. Yes. They are very heterosexual friends.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
gerome was cool in awakening

iirc i used gregor!gerome and he was pretty insane (but that goes for like all awakening second gen units)

i also had a lot of fun with assassin lon'qu!yarne and general kellam!nah

the second gen characters from awakening that i want most in heroes are kjelle and brady

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
OH NO WE GOT A NEW HOT WAIFU INCOMING FOR FE:H
1052px-Full_Special_Ayra.png

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Tfw you find a random gorl in YouTube
View attachment 133247
Why are you looking at my waifu's voicelines on youtube? Are you trying to move in on my haughty waifu?

omw over to fight you:

OH NO WE GOT A NEW HOT WAIFU INCOMING FOR FE:H
Sigurd is a very pretty man too. They say she's going to be the TT Reward because she gets a super special blade and a Special that cannot be inherited. Arvis is also quite handsome. The art in general is very amazing. Even the guy who is supposed to be super ugly has good art... In terms of quality, not looks, of course. :^)

For Arvis it seems they used his Sage version instead of his Armored Mage version. But that's probably for the best idk.

I hope DEF Ploy 3 is available on 4* Arvis. I think GHBs give us 2 or 3 of the same unit? So this way we can at least get ONE DEF Ploy 3 fodder. Felicia with DEF Ploy 3 is beautiful and I'm sure other characters similar to her would appreciate it too. Like Niles maybe? It's rather useless on Arvis himself unless he's just throwing Ploys out as a Support unit so other allies can swoop in and kill stuff.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Well my stupid luck is still going at 110%
"Okay I just want Tailtiu so that I can give Bride Caeda Blarblade. This shouldn't be to hard."
My free summon was Tailtiu.

+Spd -Def

3 more Atk and 1 more Spd than Bride Caeda, she really didn't want to be foddered off.
"Well I'll just finish this circle, there's a few greens and Deirdre would be nice!"
HEY HERE'S A JULIA OKAY BYE
"Um... Hello lost child, do you know where your mom is?"
No but I'm +Atk -HP
"...I'm your new mom welcome to the team gorlo"
Why is it that when I try to summon lately, I end up summoning something better than what I wanted/what I was planning to get

Well maybe later I'll try for Sigurd and get Brave Roy instead

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
New banner is up. Should be asleep, but whatever. First chapter had a dude named Arden mentioned and all I could think of is who is this? This isn't Ardyn, the kind of handsome dude from FFXV. And sure enough, a freaking goon shows up. Said goon is hilariously min-maxed and has a Follow-up Ring when I fought him again on hard difficulty.

First off, it's funny how every sword knight except for Draug, has been min-maxed to hell and they're all, assuming Arden is a GHB or TT unit, free units. Zephiel was the mixed tank who leaned towards physical defense and made great use of (his default) Wary Fighter, the Black Knight is a phenomenal offensive powerhouse, and then there's this dude who apparently will have 60 HP, 36 Atk, 16 Spd, 41 Def, and 16 Res. With his Follow-up Ring, he's built to use his Brave Sword even though it's kind of a weird weapon to have for a knight in my opinion. He does piss me off with Follow-up Ring being basically a reverse Brash Assault. A guranteed follow-up when he's at >= 50% HP... Man, Brash Assault would have been better if it was <= 60% or 70% HP. Probably will level him up whenever I get him. I kind of wished he was voiced by Xander Mobus in a voice similar to Abigail in Street Fighter V, but he's voiced by Mick Wingert and that's weird when all I can think of are guys who sound and look more pleasant. Arden's art is so out of place and it's hilariously awesome.

Ah, Arvis. Not an armor mage, but a good red mage nevertheless. His stats are apparently 33 HP, 34 Atk, 31 Spd, 17 Def, and 33 Res. That's basically like +Atk, -Spd Katarina with a legendary tome. I want Katarina, but I can't have her and when I get to have her, it's when everyone gets her in the form of sage Arvis...

And then there's Ayra with her Regnal Astra. Really, game? Really? Regnal Astra is the speed-based special that I wished the Night Sky specials, but nope, they're not, they're crappy percentage additions to damage and Ayra gets exclusive access to a 2 cooldown version that uses her 40% of her speed. Imagine Night Sky/Glimmer using 40% and Astra using 60% of a character's speed. That would be amazing even if it wasn't 50% and 80% like with Bonfire/Iceberg and Ignis/Glacies. I hope the developers actually change the Night Sky specials one day. As a unit, she looks good with 41 HP, 33 Atk, 37 Spd, 31 Def, and 21 Res, but that would mean she'd have 163 BST. It would be weird of her to be a trainee/villager unit, but given that the Genealogy of the Holy War characters and weapons in general are busted from what I heard, it could make sense for anyone from the Jugdral games to be busted in some way. Well, unless their names are Lachesis and Seliph.

Anyway, link to the stats people think all the Holy War characters have. I say think since Ayra might be a bit off: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/76o8y5/genealogy_of_war_character_stats/. Maybe Sigurd too with his 159 BST. Meanwhile, our precious boy who wasn't in first place for the CYL votes having normal cavalier BST. That said, Sigurd is considered one of the best lords in FE from what I remember reading and he's also of a notable distinction of being the only pre-promoted lord and among the pre-promoted units who are really good, so there's that.

Couldn't be nice to me after torturing my soul with not being able to get PA Olivia by giving me Deirdre, Julia, or I don't know, Faye, not -Atk or -Def Gordin, or Innes, could you game?

3* Azama: neutral. Ha, how fate turns its wheels...

3* Matthew: +Atk, -Res. I... This would normally be good, but Matthew's better as a tank rather than an offensive thief which is a problem in of itself.

4* Niles: +HP, -Spd. Please, stop showing up as -Spd or -Res...

4* Nino: +Def, -HP.

3* Serra: +HP, -Spd. Welp...

Edit: Oh, I forgot about Arvis's Recover Ring. Totally giving him Fury 3. Everyone's going to do it, aren't they... Whatever, my handsome, but evil, misguided, I don't know what he's really like in Holy War... Whatever, he's going to be my best red mage and I will make him my best red mage. Cue me summoning Celica, Katarina, Lilina, Sanaki, or a not -Atk or -Spd Tharja in the near future.

Seriously, though, Arvis's art makes him look like a bishie.

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
My pity rate on Performing Arts just got spooked by Thotja, but she's +spd -def and my rate was only 3.25% so I guess I can't be too mad. I really needed another red mage anyway, as my only other is Sanaki who for as much work as she pulls is still slow bricks, so I'm grateful.

The only dancer I've gotten so far is Azura though so any of the other 3 would be good ASAP.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning all. Everyone doing good? :4zelda:

Didn't get to watch all of the Top 8 of FE Saga. But it was pretty damn good. We also got MKLeo Saga coming early next month too. So that'll be something for us to stick our teeth into too. :yeahboi:

1st. Salem :4bayonetta:
2nd. Nairo :4zss::4diddy::4cloud:
3rd. Komoirikiri :4cloud::4corrinf::4feroy:
4th. Tweek :4cloud::4dk::4bayonetta:
5th. VoiD :4sheik:
5th. Manny :4sonic:
7th. Shuton :4olimar::4shulk:
7th. Samsora :4peach:

I was very disappointed when Shuton lost to VoiD, but the fact his Shulk is looking pretty solid made me smile. For those who didn't watch, he went Shulk against Ryuga and reverse 3-0'd him in Top 48 when Olimar wasn't cutting it against Corrin.

Also, about to get on with writing a report for University as well. Three questions, each 150 Words long with the report being 450 - 500 Words long.

Edit: Also, some new TF2 Taunts got leaked the other day. So that means that the Jungle Update is coming very soon~ :yeahboi:

Last edited:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Well, I went in with a full free summon. And got... A katarina!
Neutral even, so not bad. And a Unit I -really- wanted, my favourite mystery of the emblem character.

But yeah... New Skills, and fancy weapons aside, thats generally no problem. I only worry about the "uninheritable" part or that, which is honestly concerning as to where Fe-heroes will go.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
My free summon had bad orbs so I picked red and got a +Atk/-Def Lyn??? I’ll take it.

And now to do a real summon...
There was a problem fetching the tweet
My heart skipped a beat tbh both of these were 3% 5 Stars

HE’S +ATK/-RES SGDJFKV MY HEART

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I continue to be the guy who never gets 5* on free summon as I got another Sheena.

I don't even have any Henrys/Boeys/Leons for Ignis :/

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Oh hey, a place where i can talk about FE Heroes whenever the Corrin Social goes dead.

My thoughts on the Holy War banner: It's cool, but i'm not really gonna summon from it outside of the free summon. Though if i do pull from it more than once, i'm gonna avoid Reds since i despise Sigurd. I'm looking forward to Ayra the most though, and i would be looking forward to Arvis too but they had to make him not an Armor Mage. Still planning on 5-Staring him tho.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Last edited:
Top Bottom