• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
my Free summon in the BHB was a 4-Star Hinata Free Fury I guess

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Incidentally I was just hearing about this an hour ago. Apparently you need to use MEmu now if you want to play FEH in an emulator.
Oh OK. I'll give it a try. My friend said he has a spare battery that should work for my little baby S4.

Rip Lil Puddin’s poor whale account
Anyways, Maria and Minerva BHB with a banner, Palla’s on it too. Incredibly easy for some reason, probably cause one of the main enemies is a healer lol
#SaveTheWhales

Is Someone in need of a waifu baby sitter?

;)

:150:
My Bride Charlotte said she won't tolerate Gengu Supporters/Mains, she said...

actual flashback of actual events

Charlotte Mean Gorl.png

"Genji has a booty that just won't quit and he keeps stealing all the rich princes' attention. I CAN'T AND WON'T COMPETE WITH THAT! I'LL STRANGLE Y-" I mean~ Genji is so rude and chases away all the gentle and sweet princes. No thank you, please! ♥~teehee~♥

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Oh OK. I'll give it a try. My friend said he has a spare battery that should work for my little baby S4.

#SaveTheWhales

View attachment 133147
"Genji has a booty that just won't quit and he keeps stealing all the rich princes' attention. I CAN'T AND WON'T COMPETE WITH THAT! I'LL STRANGLE Y-" I mean~ Genji is so rude and chases away all the gentle and sweet princes. No thank you, please! ♥~teehee~♥
Every time Bride Charlotte is brought up, I realize how I’ve seen her not a single time anywhere since the event. It’s weird and I kinda wish I had her since she’s so underused
I have seen her Spoon though, usually on Lukas which is adorable

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay

#SaveTheWhales

View attachment 133147
Ah ok. Speaking of gengus, are u gonna grind for loot boxes later on?

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Every time Bride Charlotte is brought up, I realize how I’ve seen her not a single time anywhere since the event. It’s weird and I kinda wish I had her since she’s so underused
I have seen her Spoon though, usually on Lukas which is adorable
Anything on Lukas would probably be adorable. He is a professional soldier boi but also a professional serious-but-cutie-pie boi.

I was blessed with a +SPD/-RES Charlotte because the game felt bad for giving me +SPD/-ATK Waifu Caeda (who can be made OP with a Blade Tome anyway so w/e I guess). She is pretty good, but not the best of lance users. She's one of the better Infantry Brave Lance users, I think. But her stats are versitile enough to use almost any build depending on how you build her. I'm just using her standard build along with Fury 3 atm.

Thoooough, It seems TA3 is where it's going to be at since even those who rely on double attacks will be SoL with those 3 new Sacred Seals.

OOPST

Wrathful Staff Sacred Seal when??? Or Wings of Mercy. I'll take either one, really.
Ah ok. Speaking of gengus, are u gonna grind for loot boxes later on?

Yea, I'm logging on now and probably no-lifing until 12AM~3AM because I thought I just had decaffeinated coffee but my eyes lied to me.

I'm running on D A R K • R O A S T time.

My favorite form of grinding is the Endless Junkenstein mode where I can just pick Torb and dance emote for half of the game. That's the true meta. I'm pretty good with Torb on that map, though. Since I actually know the best spot to place the damn turret, unlike every other Torb I've seen so far. Maybe Cress! Cress! will stop being a squid and instead be a kid so we have 3 for OW Spooky Loot Grinding. There's also FullMoon FullMoon or @Nammy12 but I haven't seen those gorls around lately.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
For real; it's the second week of October and 95% humidity outside.
Usually where I'm from, September and October are pretty mild to cold. This year they were hot and terrible. Some days had 20 degree differences. Oh joy, a cold morning and a scorching afternoon.

Anyway, my free summon netted me a +Atk, -Spd 4* Fir. Could you show up as +Atk or +Spd while not being -Atk, -Res, or -Spd, Fir? There were no greens, no hope of getting Minerva or any green I haven't summoned. There were only 2 blues and reds and 1 grey. Maybe I could get Lilina. Nope.

Also, The Evil Within 2 is almost out and someone uploaded the full version of Duran Duran's Ordinary cover that was used in its reveal trailer. I love this cover.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Finally got Anna.

lv99 stats:
HP|Strength|Magic|Defense|Resistance|Skill|Speed|Luck|Move
626|81|69|72|79|84|104|126|5

Like I said before, pretty much worse Corrin with higher speed/luck. Their numbers are closer than I thought though, with offenses not being far off and defenses being switched around.

Shoutouts to one of the maps I had to get a Memory from being so slow to spawn NPC Anna that I needed to stand still for an extra 1:30 past my usual clear time to not miss her.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon all. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

So TF2 turned 10 Years old a few days ago. And we're apparently getting a mammoth update. Hopefully that's true, and it's soon. SOON. I do hope that this huge overhaul will do wonders for the game.

I'll be having an online tutorial later in the evening as well. For about an hour and a half, so that's gonna be fun.

Btw, since Touhou games are now appearing on the PS4 and Switch (Mainly Kobuto V, 14.5 and that Dungeon Crawler), you think we might see 15.5 come out on those systems too?

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Corrin actually managed to catch up with Ninian and take the lead. Ninian’s multiplier will put her back, but it’s actually feasible to get to the final round. I’ve got 1,500 flags to spend on my dragon boy, here’s hoping for the best :dr^_^:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Corrin actually managed to catch up with Ninian and take the lead. Ninian’s multiplier will put her back, but it’s actually feasible to get to the final round. I’ve got 1,500 flags to spend on my dragon boy, here’s hoping for the best :dr^_^:
Well, I can finally use flags on -some- multiplier. I'd love for more, honestly.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Ninian’s team gained 6 billion points with that multiplier shsjsk
If we manage to get ahead at just the right moment, and she doesn’t get another, I think it’s possible

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I don't think Corrin is going to able to win this, but I'd like for it to happen, only if for team Ninian to be super salty

I hope A!Tiki beats F!Corrin so I can join her after M!Corrin (most likely) loses

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I don't think Corrin is going to able to win this, but I'd like for it to happen, only if for team Ninian to be super salty

I hope A!Tiki beats F!Corrin so I can join her after M!Corrin (most likely) loses
but what if F!Corrin also wins vs Tiki? Corrin vs Corrin finals

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I’m waiting till the 7x multiplier to dumb the rest of my flags. After that, it’ll be up to fate hahaha I’m so funny

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Should I be a good gorl and wait until the end of the Halloween event, or should I buy the pirate skin for Ana now? I have over 5k coins saved up, so I will probably have enough to buy another skin at the end of the event if I want

Last edited:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Should I be a good gorl and wait until the end of the Halloween event, or should I buy the pirate skin for Ana now? I have over 5k coins saved up, so I will probably have enough to buy another skin at the end of the event if I want
Which perks/advantages would you get, from buying it instantly? The answer is always wait till the last day... but honestly, just throw a coin for it. If you dislike the result, you know what you truly want, or if you can truly wait.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
tbh save it. It'll be there later if you want to buy it.

I didn't buy any loot boxes. I'm just going to grind and save up my 8k coins. So if I don't get Anaaarrr and McBara the Vampire Slayer, I'll just buy them. Along with all the voicelines. Cthulhu Zenny is too spooky for me so I don't want him. I can't handle the spookiness. I am officially SPOOKED. helpmepls

Did she just vomit ballot votes? I'm pretty sure that's cheating. Leave it to a dragon heaux to cheat, amirite?

Actual picture of me on my way to winning this round of the ballot battle:
OK KO precious.jpg

I win either way because if Ninian wins the ballot, I literally win. And if Ninian loses the ballot, I get to see all the Waifu Warriors cry salty tears so I'll win in another way. #Winning

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
tbh save it. It'll be there later if you want to buy it.

I didn't buy any loot boxes. I'm just going to grind and save up my 8k coins. So if I don't get Anaaarrr and McBara the Vampire Slayer, I'll just buy them. Along with all the voicelines. Cthulhu Zenny is too spooky for me so I don't want him. I can't handle the spookiness. I am officially SPOOKED. helpmepls
The only skins I want at this point are Ana's and Symmetra's. I'll be okay if I don't get the others, but knowing my luck, I'll probably get those ones instead of the ones I want. Mei's would be nice to get, but the Chinese New Year ones are still better imo

As of right now, I have Zenyatta's skin and Zarya's skin dropped last night for me in one of the arcade loot boxes. Dragonetra and pirate Ana come home pls

I haven't bought loot boxes in a long time, and I don't see myself doing it again in the foreseeable future. Maybe I would if there was a super cool skin for Ana/Mercy, but idk

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
The only skins I want at this point are Ana's and Symmetra's. I'll be okay if I don't get the others, but knowing my luck, I'll probably get those ones instead of the ones I want. Mei's would be nice to get, but the Chinese New Year ones are still better imo

As of right now, I have Zenyatta's skin and Zarya's skin dropped last night for me in one of the arcade loot boxes. Dragonetra and pirate Ana come home pls

I haven't bought loot boxes in a long time, and I don't see myself doing it again in the foreseeable future. Maybe I would if there was a super cool skin for Ana/Mercy, but idk
I agree, Mei's Chinese New Year skin is aMeizing. Though her Halloween one is pretty solid/cute thanks to the emote that's made for it. It's an endless hopping loop that moves her forward so the emote itself is kinda fun too.

Anyway, we have until November 1st to get loot boxes galore. I learned to wait for the last few days to buy orbs for FEH to get Heroes I really wanted instead of on the 1st few days. So I'm applying that to OW too. This way I won't be super duper annoyed by getting a 3000 coin skin I just bought which only gives like 100 coins or whatever for repeats.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I agree, Mei's Chinese New Year skin is aMeizing. Though her Halloween one is pretty solid/cute thanks to the emote that's made for it. It's an endless hopping loop that moves her forward so the emote itself is kinda fun too.

Anyway, we have until November 1st to get loot boxes galore. I learned to wait for the last few days to buy orbs for FEH to get Heroes I really wanted instead of on the 1st few days. So I'm applying that to OW too. This way I won't be super duper annoyed by getting a 3000 coin skin I just bought which only gives like 100 coins or whatever for repeats.
Chang'e is life. I also like Snow Plum a lot, and I use that one sometimes.

I actually got the Mei emote last night, and it's kinda cute. It's definitely weird, but that's okay. The skin itself is okay. It's not a must-buy, but I wouldn't mind having it.

You get 200 coins for legendary repeats. It's not much, but it could be worse.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I actually just got Pirate Ana in a loot box :secretkpop:

None of the new stuff is particularly interesting to me, so the only things I'll buy at the end of the event (if I don't get them) are Ana's Candy emote and Mei's Ice Scream highlight intro since I missed out on both of them last year.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
brave cancer is literally in half of the 20 most popular ally support pairings lmao

Ike x Soren still made top 20 which is cute. And I’m guess Alfonse x Sharena is just everyone’s go to for those two.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

Ike x Soren still made top 20 which is cute. And I’m guess Alfonse x Sharena is just everyone’s go to for those two.
I'm sure most of those pairings aren't for cute reasons. But the Soren x Ike and Lyn x Hector probably are. 10/10 I approve of those 2 things. But what happens when Ranulf gets added to the game? Will Soren still have a place in Ike's heart? :C

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Aww, Chrom and Ephraim weren't in the top 20 support pairings. You'd think their epic battle would have cemented their everlasting bromance brotherhood. Oh well. But that Reinhardt and Xander, though...
All credit goes to Wanilmith.

Speaking of BH Lyn, it's funny how different her "The enemy!" line is in Japanese which is "Teki wa doko?" (Where's the enemy?"). In English, she sounds surprised or alerted while in Japanese, she sounds calm.

Well, I found the song that plays in one of the dream stages -- I don't know what they're called -- in A Hat in Time. It's called "Clock Towers Beneath the Sea". It's so beautiful like other water and ice themed songs. A Hat in Time looks fun. The thing is that it does remind me of Super Mario Sunshine, especially Mafia Town, but I didn't like Sunshine. I'm going to put the blame on that when I played Sunshine, I was a kid, and it was my first proper 3D Mario platformer. I've played Super Mario 64 before, but the cartridge had every stage unlocked, so I messed around more than actually playing the game -- I remember spending a lot of time pulling Mario's face. I think I would have liked Sunshine more if I had played or replayed it now, but I can't do that since I sold the stupid thing a long time ago.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I just completed all of the bundles in Stardew Valley

It literally released a week ago

I think this is something of which I should be ashamed

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
A Hat in Time looks real good, I kinda forgot about it until finding out a few days ago that it finally released. My computer chugs hard trying to play it even on minimum settings though, so I feel like later worlds are going to be unplayable if Mafia Town's already slow. I'd play more and find out, but FE Warriors keeps eating all my free time.

Sunshine was a good game and I don't entirely understand why people didn't seem to like it. The additional movement options from FLUDD were interesting, it introduced ridable Yoshis to 3D Mario, and the bonus stages were a fun touch (I like that A Hat in Time copied this; slightly sad they didn't throw in an a capella theme for it, but that'd understandably be a bit too much of a ripoff).

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
A Hat in Time looks real good, I kinda forgot about it until finding out a few days ago that it finally released. My computer chugs hard trying to play it even on minimum settings though, so I feel like later worlds are going to be unplayable if Mafia Town's already slow. I'd play more and find out, but FE Warriors keeps eating all my free time.

Sunshine was a good game and I don't entirely understand why people didn't seem to like it. The additional movement options from FLUDD were interesting, it introduced ridable Yoshis to 3D Mario, and the bonus stages were a fun touch (I like that A Hat in Time copied this; slightly sad they didn't throw in an a capella theme for it, but that'd understandably be a bit too much of a ripoff).
There are people who didn’t like Sunshine? I always thought the popular opinion was that it was really good. I loved it

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
There are people who didn’t like Sunshine? I always thought the popular opinion was that it was really good. I loved it
It was different and the story probably ticked off some fans. I thought it was pretty fun and kinda cute from start to finish. The boss battle was easy, though the stage prior to it wasn't too simple. The movement options made it feel way different from other Marios but had the same jump/run/platform stuff as Mario64.

I just wish Princess Peach was included in the actual adventures more often. All I can think of are the Mario spinoffs, which aren't really adventures. Wii U, even though she was the slowest moving one and her hover didn't last that long. Super Mario RPG (goooooood ooooooooone). And Super Princess Peach, which had some interesting (and bad) choices, though making it canon that she has incredible magic linked to her emotions is kind of a step in the right direction for her not seeming like a weak damsel. Heart Magic/Love Magic was always supposed to be her thing, tho... I think?

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
It was different and the story probably ticked off some fans. I thought it was pretty fun and kinda cute from start to finish. The boss battle was easy, though the stage prior to it wasn't too simple. The movement options made it feel way different from other Marios but had the same jump/run/platform stuff as Mario64.

I just wish Princess Peach was included in the actual adventures more often. All I can think of are the Mario spinoffs, which aren't really adventures. Wii U, even though she was the slowest moving one and her hover didn't last that long. Super Mario RPG (goooooood ooooooooone). And Super Princess Peach, which had some interesting (and bad) choices, though making it canon that she has incredible magic linked to her emotions is kind of a step in the right direction for her not seeming like a weak damsel. Heart Magic/Love Magic was always supposed to be her thing, tho... I think?
Don’t forget Super Paper Mario. Paper Peach is one of the better portrayals of her imo. And you get her as early as Chapter 2, which is cool

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just said I didn't. :p

I think it's because I didn't actually play Super Mario 64 and the other 3D platformers I did play were Jak & Daxter, Sly Cooper, and Ratchet & Clank. I never beat Jak & Daxter and that's probably the closest to a 3D Mario game since Sly Cooper was more of a stealth game and Ratchet & Clank was more about blowing stuff up with platforming and puzzles. Back to Jak, Jak 2 and 3 were more like adventure games and shooting stuff. So, me being a kid playing a game of a genre I never got into and one that had a lot of collectibles on top of being introduced to FLUDD. This is essentially the same thing as me hating Dark Cloud because I never played RPGs before and had no idea what I was doing. Looking back, all I can think of when I think of my dislike for Dark Cloud, Super Mario Sunshine, and to a lesser extent, Final Fantasy X and XII is: "Wow, what a freaking idiot." I don't think I even thought they were bad games. I just didn't like them.

I wished I could revisit Dark Cloud and Sunshine, but I don't have them anymore. Fortunately, Dark Cloud is on PSN and is pretty cheap, but Sunshine isn't on Virtual Console yet and it's pretty expensive for a used game. With Final Fantasy, there's a reason why I love FFXIII for being a gateway into enjoying and understanding (turn-based) RPGs. Granted, I was older when I played FFXIII compared to FFX and FFXII, but still.

Nowadays, there aren't a lot of games I legitimately dislike that aren't (bad) movie tie-in or cashgrab, brand name games like Disney's PK: Out of Shadows. Kid me was like "Wow! A Donald Duck game!" Terrible game. I think the only game I legitimately dislike right now is Demon's Souls which is funny since I've played and like Bloodborne and I like what I've seen of Dark Souls 1 to 3, Lords of the Fallen, and Nioh. Demon's Souls isn't a bad game, but it was a hellish experience... So tedious and the BS of some of the worlds...

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Don’t forget Super Paper Mario. Paper Peach is one of the better portrayals of her imo. And you get her as early as Chapter 2, which is cool
omg I can't believe I forgot that one. I liked her in that too and used her as much as I could. Though the actual game itself was very... Bleh? It wasn't bad, but it wasn't Paper Mario, buuuut at least it was still Mario. The story was also the saddest of the 3 Paper Marios. icrievrtiem bcuz sad romance but happy ending and i cri4years even if something is basic or cliche. The Super Nerd level was hilarious and omfg that dating simulator. rip Princess Peach's husbando squad because that green super charming guy clearly won her heart for good jajajajaja.

I like more recent portrayals of Princess Peach than older ones. Though Super Mario RPG wasn't too bad despite having her as the damsel twice. But she wasn't afraid to jump right back into the craziness. I miss Geno though. He was an adorable puppet mage-man. Mallow was a cutie cloud too.

I just said I didn't. :p
Me IRL coming to find you to beat you up for having the wrong opinion:

But in all seriousness, you might be able to run it on your computer by being S N E A K Y and by doing something not technically good to do but people do it anyway.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Hoping that Corrin could pull two upsets in a row was a pipe dream but hey at least i had WAAAAY more fun than in every other VG
If the multipliers weren’t given so much more generously this time, he could’ve done it. Oh well :drsad:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
If the multipliers weren’t given so much more generously this time, he could’ve done it. Oh well :drsad:
can we talk about how we're a bit sad that the most hated Fire Emblem Lord lost a popularity contest.

The power of the underdog i tell ya.

Top Bottom