• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Yeah the winners were Zenyatta, Symmetra and Mei imo. The former two are incredible looking and Mei's even come's with a "hopping vampire" emote. Ana's is great because parrot too.

Zarya's is disgusTing tho
We should lift all gorls up, not bring them down with blatant lies.

But ye, Mei is a 10/10 this year thanks to that looping emote. I finally understand why those Zombie Mushrooms were bouncing in Maple Story. Totally W-O-W-M-A-Z-I-N-G to know after all these years of never wondering about it.

Ana's costume is amazing too since it's a call-back to the comic. Dat gun and pirate birb tho. Symmetra's is just absurdly good, like, wtf m8. But I suppose it makes sense for her to look however she wants because she can use light to construct whatever she wants. So she can construct a totally "real dragon-y devil-y demon-y" costume and win at Halloween forever. That's cheating, imo.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
It is, and that's exactly why I want it.

That has to be the same artist because the style is identical, wow.
Did a little bit of research to find out that yes that is indeed the DANGANRONPA artist

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
It is, and that's exactly why I want it.

That has to be the same artist because the style is identical, wow.
It's her best thing tho. In a funny-OK-I-guess kind of way.

Also

I edited together a bad video because my Internet was being lame all day, so I couldn't play video games. Double free time is dangerous.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i got zenyatta's new skin in my free loot box from the endless halloween mode

praise the lord

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ugh, I hate allergies and this stupid freaking weather too. AND it started when midterms are starting. Freaking dying over here.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Sophia got that last minute 7.5 times multiplier

I wonder if she’ll be able to pull off this win over F!Corrin

I’m hoping she does just because of the salt that will ensue

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I think Ocean Man Might actually win this round :O

I bet it's because of Burgundy's M!Corrin.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Whoa, Japanese Cherche sounds younger than English Cherche.

Speaking of wyvern riders, apparently Fates Camilla and FFX Lulu are voiced by the same person, Paula Tiso. Also, she voiced Jihl Nabaat in FFXIII, but Jihl's role in the game was misleading from what I remember pre-release screenshots showed of FFXIII. All I remember is that she had one scene where she's setup to be a boss only to die by the real boss and then she returns in FFXIII-2 as a DLC "monster" ally.

Anyway, while I never played Fates, I think Paula's Lulu voice might have worked better for Camilla than her, I guess, sultry, big sister voice that some people have said made her sound like a grandma which made me think of the old ladies in Spongebob. The weird thing is Lulu is the big sister of the FFX cast and is pretty sultry too along with rocking a ridiculous outfit like Camilla, but she sounds normal like the voice wasn't forced or weird unlike with Camilla. The wiki is listing Warriors Camilla as being voiced by Misty Lee, so we'll probably never know if Camilla could have had a Kagero change where Heroes Kagero sounded older than Fates Kagero. Oh well.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
One of the Japanese wikis for Warriors put up a comparison chart for lv99 character stats, but it wasn't really being updated so I decided to fill it out just now. Here's a translated version if anyone wants to know stats ahead of time:

I don't have Anna yet for exact stats, but her spread is pretty much "Corrin with more Speed and Luck, but less everything else"

For stat functions in this game,

HP: Obvious
Strength, Magic: Physical/Magical attack; important
Defense, Resistance: Physical/Magical defense
Skill: Musou/Critical damage; highly important
Speed: Awakening duration
Luck: Recovery item drop rate. Also impacts Moonlight's effectiveness, which may or may not make it important.
Move: Move speed. Tiki is the only one who doesn't have a multiple of 5 for whatever reason, but it's basically tiered as Flier > Horse > Great Knight > Tiki > Infantry.

I revised my tier list a bit too, but that's generally summed up as "Lyn and Takumi now have their own tier, while Rowan and Lianna jumped to middle of the pack." The latter have a much better C3/C6 than I first thought, though I still dislike fighting officers with them. Might move them higher still if Astra fixes them, but I need to grind more materials to try and I only have the Anna not-Skulltulas left to do until DLC happens zzzzz

Anyway, while I never played Fates, I think Paula's Lulu voice might have worked better for Camilla than her, I guess, sultry, big sister voice that some people have said made her sound like a grandma
The wiki is listing Warriors Camilla as being voiced by Misty Lee
I was wondering how a friend got "granny" from Camilla's english voice when I heard it in a Warriors trailer. I guess now I know that wasn't the VA he'd been referring to.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Why does Boobs™ have the highest strength stat in the game
  • Favoritism
  • It factors in the wyvern's Strength too
  • They're actually the world's largest, softest pecs
Probably one of those.

Edit: Should probably account for Dragon Tiki, too.
HP|Strength|Magic|Defense|Resistance|Skill|Speed|Luck|Move
575|99|81|121|124|69|87|81|8
Didn't actually know till now that transforming upped her Move. Feels like she hits a lot harder than these stats would suggest, but I guess that's probably because Awakening gives you weapon advantage against everything.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Traded in 102 CAT coupons in today for 306'000 Bells. So satsifying to be able to buy whatever I want for a short while.
Also, the original Super Mario Bros is one hell of a fun game. It's a bit difficult for me, but that makes it all the more satisfying when I complete a World. I actually have quite a few fun retro games like Punch-Out, The Legend of Zelda, the aforementioned Mario Bros and Kirby's Dreamland. I have Metroid too but I honestly don't like that game as much.
Edit:On my 3DS Virtual Console.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning gorls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to look through my module guide for Uni, so I can get a good grapse of what to do and all that.

Also, thanks for the confirmation on that Cress! Cress! :secretkpop:

Guess that means it's kind of pointless to level up anymore once I've gotten every weapon and clothing item in the game. :V

One of the Japanese wikis for Warriors put up a comparison chart for lv99 character stats, but it wasn't really being updated so I decided to fill it out just now. Here's a translated version if anyone wants to know stats ahead of time:

I don't have Anna yet for exact stats, but her spread is pretty much "Corrin with more Speed and Luck, but less everything else"

For stat functions in this game,

HP: Obvious
Strength, Magic: Physical/Magical attack; important
Defense, Resistance: Physical/Magical defense
Skill: Musou/Critical damage; highly important
Speed: Awakening duration
Luck: Recovery item drop rate. Also impacts Moonlight's effectiveness, which may or may not make it important.
Move: Move speed. Tiki is the only one who doesn't have a multiple of 5 for whatever reason, but it's basically tiered as Flier > Horse > Great Knight > Tiki > Infantry.

I revised my tier list a bit too, but that's generally summed up as "Lyn and Takumi now have their own tier, while Rowan and Lianna jumped to middle of the pack." The latter have a much better C3/C6 than I first thought, though I still dislike fighting officers with them. Might move them higher still if Astra fixes them, but I need to grind more materials to try and I only have the Anna not-Skulltulas left to do until DLC happens zzzzz

I was wondering how a friend got "granny" from Camilla's english voice when I heard it in a Warriors trailer. I guess now I know that wasn't the VA he'd been referring to.
Gotta be honest from looking at those statistics. Takumi looks really overpowered. Doubt they'll nerf him, but it does seem like he's... too damn good.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I guess complaining about bad free summon luck gets you more free summon luck. I pulled a neutral Gray from the M&M (lol) banner. Now I gotta consider if I want the Zanbato, Wind Boost, or a +1 Gray. I only really use him for Sword Valor atm but I should give him a B Skill

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The new BHB is so insanely easy

I beat Infernal mode on my first try

Iote's Shield isn't enough to save those heauxes from the terror of Brave Lyn and BB+ Bridal Cordelia

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
The new BHB is so insanely easy

I beat Infernal mode on my first try

Iote's Shield isn't enough to save those heauxes from the terror of Brave Lyn and BB+ Bridal Cordelia
I accidentally started it with the wrong team and I still beat it first try oops

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
how is Maria supposed to practice if we just mow down her team mates?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I forgot to mention it, but I joined team M!Corrin because ez multipliers. I was rank 8k or so in the last round, which is the highest I've ever gotten, which is hilarious because I barely played at all during this round.

I currently have my lead set as Sheena, but I might switch her out idk

Also, I just got bored and decided to summon with the 31 orbs I had saved up. I got a neutral Inigo, which is cool I guess, but I still want Nohrian Azura. I guess I'll just merge my two Inigos together or something.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Ugh, I hate allergies and this stupid freaking weather too. AND it started when midterms are starting. Freaking dying over here.
For real; it's the second week of October and 95% humidity outside.

M&M Infernal was disturbingly easy. Like, it's full of trees so that's obviously meant to stop Horse Emblem. And most of the fliers have Iote's Shield and the mage has Bow Breaker. And half the fliers have firesweep lances so you can win via defense. But B.Cordelia + Dancers and maybe some speed support still soloed it, and I don't think I would have had any trouble if I ignored the trees entirely and ran my Flier team.

Maybe this is just the calm before the S-slot storm. I would have been harder if all of them were running Distance Def 3 as their S-slot.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I forgot to mention it, but I joined team M!Corrin because ez multipliers. I was rank 8k or so in the last round, which is the highest I've ever gotten, which is hilarious because I barely played at all during this round.

I currently have my lead set as Sheena, but I might switch her out idk

Also, I just got bored and decided to summon with the 31 orbs I had saved up. I got a neutral Inigo, which is cool I guess, but I still want Nohrian Azura. I guess I'll just merge my two Inigos together or something.
Oh that was your sheena doing work, she would have soloed one round of mine had it not been because of the fair and balance that is bow lyn

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Oh that was your sheena doing work, she would have soloed one round of mine had it not been because of the fair and balance that is bow lyn
I love my Sheena so much. Her bulk is insane, and it gets even more insane when you start stacking wards.

Your Camilla straight up soloed one of my battles, so that was cool. Are you planning on giving ha DC in the future?

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I GOT MINERVA ON ME FREE SUMMON! She’s -Spe but whatevs my flier team is almost complete.

I have Valter, Palla, FCorrin, and Elincia. I’m going down the 4 goads route. Should I ware to get Cordelia?

:150:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Cordelia's good, but it's not like she's necessary

Valter is a lot bulkier than she is, and he has a cool prf weapon which sets him apart from Cordelia

They both fill different niches for flier emblem

The same goes for Palla and Elincia

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Gotta be honest from looking at those statistics. Takumi looks really overpowered. Doubt they'll nerf him, but it does seem like he's... too damn good.
The "balancing" factors are that bows do reduced damage to everything except mages, archers, and fliers; his def+res are both paper thin; and being an archer, he doesn't get weapon triangle advantage over anyone.

he's still amazing at everything ever despite this lol

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
The "balancing" factors are that bows do reduced damage to everything except mages, archers, and fliers; his def+res are both paper thin; and being an archer, he doesn't get weapon triangle advantage over anyone.

he's still amazing at everything ever despite this lol
Is dodge still OP like it was in Hyrule Warriors? In HW I basically only ever got hit by Wizzro, cause **** Wizzro.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Is dodge still OP like it was in Hyrule Warriors? In HW I basically only ever got hit by Wizzro, cause **** Wizzro.
Pretty much identical to HW dodge, yeah. Enemies have better attacks (Marth/Celica, Elise/Leon, and mages in particular I find irritating) and players have less HP than in HW, but I can only think of maybe two missions where death is a real threat (so long as you aren't doing things like letting fliers play around archers, or having Corrin try and make friends with Marth).

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I love my Sheena so much. Her bulk is insane, and it gets even more insane when you start stacking wards.

Your Camilla straight up soloed one of my battles, so that was cool. Are you planning on giving ha DC in the future?
One day I'll pull a Hector and when I do:

*Laughs in Fanservice*

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Got Minerva from my free summon too. .-.
+Res -Atk but it's still neat

Also how did A!Tiki manage to pull through, she was on a constant multiplier against Nowi the entire time. Not really complaining though.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
My freebie was a random Gray, with Neutral IVs
Didn’t see any reason to merge into my first Gray, since he’s only ever there for Sword Valor usually, so I gave the Zanbato+ to Corrin
If I ever get anothe Hector, I can do a silly anti-horse team with him. +10 Corrin with Zanbato and Vantage can kill +10 Reinhardt, as long as he has a hone Attack buff and is in Vantage range. And he can just barely survive a fully buffed Gronnblade Deathblow +Atk Cecilia, and kill her back, which puts him into Vantage range so he can kill Rein
He easily kills Xander and Camus, too

Oh, oops, I already mentioned my free Gray. Sorry bout that xP

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Not gonna lie, I watch this every day ever since I found it a week ago because it features my spirit animal. oh no

btw what's this about a free banner and BHB and other stuff? I can't access FEH because my phone's battery died for good after 4 years. RIP brave and strong battery, you tolerated many memes and hours of FEH. You won't be forgotten. Now I gotta find another battery and Bluestacks won't let me on FEH. How am I supposed to make sure my husbandos and waifus are being taken care of? How am I supposed to know if THEY'RE NOT IN DANGER?? SHOULD I CALL 911???

H E L P

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
You won't be forgotten. Now I gotta find another battery and Bluestacks won't let me on FEH. How am I supposed to make sure my husbandos and waifus are being taken care of?
Incidentally I was just hearing about this an hour ago. Apparently you need to use MEmu now if you want to play FEH in an emulator.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Not gonna lie, I watch this every day ever since I found it a week ago because it features my spirit animal. oh no

btw what's this about a free banner and BHB and other stuff? I can't access FEH because my phone's battery died for good after 4 years. RIP brave and strong battery, you tolerated many memes and hours of FEH. You won't be forgotten. Now I gotta find another battery and Bluestacks won't let me on FEH. How am I supposed to make sure my husbandos and waifus are being taken care of? How am I supposed to know if THEY'RE NOT IN DANGER?? SHOULD I CALL 911???

H E L P
Rip Lil Puddin’s poor whale account
Anyways, Maria and Minerva BHB with a banner, Palla’s on it too. Incredibly easy for some reason, probably cause one of the main enemies is a healer lol

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay

H E L P
Is Someone in need of a waifu baby sitter?

;)

:150:

Top Bottom