• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
That reminds me, has anyone here played that game? I keep forgetting it exists and it doesn't help that I don't seem much discussion about it. Then again, I don't actively look into Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE.
I've been thinking about picking it up used, I've been mildly interested in it ever since it released. The main reason being that I want to get as much out of the Wii U before the Switch becomes my primary console.
And I believe EODM07 EODM07 has played it.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Why do people like Lucina so much? She was boring in Awakening and isn't even a good waifu. At least characters like Tharja and Camilla are pretty obvious as to why they're so popular, but Lucina is just lame
She did have relevance in Awakining, and since that game brought the Fire Emblem series back to life, many people think of her when asked "Who's the most important female in Fire Emblem Awakining" and put her into Smash, which gained her more popularity.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning Barefoot Waifu mains. How's everyone doing? :4corrinf:

That reminds me, has anyone here played that game? I keep forgetting it exists and it doesn't help that I don't seem much discussion about it. Then again, I don't actively look into Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE.

I've been thinking about picking it up used, I've been mildly interested in it ever since it released. The main reason being that I want to get as much out of the Wii U before the Switch becomes my primary console.
And I believe EODM07 EODM07 has played it.
Yes, I have played TMS#FE. It's a good game, but I think some of the characters can be a bit annoying and it is a toned down version of Persona/Shin Megami Tensei, since you can't recruit other monsters you find. And the music I only remember the most of is the Event Battle theme which I think is real catchy. Though I wish there were more areas for you to explore outside of dungeons like in Persona 4 (Sorry, that's the only Persona game I've played). Maybe you can get to properly explore the main cast's school they go to, and not just a classroom that is used as a set. And some of the dungeons are interesting (Best looking one is the 3rd dungeon you go to.)

Currently just working on my RPG again, just doing some tweaks and changes to the next cutscene before proceeding on with the next town you visit. Hopefully I can get it down right. :V

Also, I managed to catch Hungrybox streaming and he was asked to view a video of this person's mother trying to guess all the characters in Smash Wii U. Oh boy. He tried looking up one of the answers she gave, he just went "Nope. Nope. NOPE!"

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Why do people like Lucina so much? She was boring in Awakening and isn't even a good waifu. At least characters like Tharja and Camilla are pretty obvious as to why they're so popular, but Lucina is just lame
1) She's cool looking, and has Laura Bailey as her VA.
2) She's a strong, serious determinator, like if Sarah Conner went back in time to kick ass and take names instead of the Terminator.
3) Her backstory makes her a woobie on top of it, and those two attributes combined is almost always a recipe for success
4) Her support conversations reveal that outside of combat she's actually a precious cinnamon roll too good for this world with the fashion sense of a five year old.
5) She has the fashion sense of a five year old and seems so earnestly excited to be able to spend time with her mother and Chrom because her actual parents are dead and she never got to have a childhood. All she's ever wanted was her family, and (for example) those ideas she has with her mother are ones she must have been fantasying about nearly all her life.
6) She leaves at the end. All she ever wanted was to spend more time with the people she loves, but she leaves once the battle is done, the future changed, and her parents alive and happy. She took solace that due to her actions, there existed somewhere a Lucina who would grow up with the life she always dreamed of having and left for the Outrealms. She wouldn't lay down her sword in paradise when she had the power and skill to help others.

TL;DR : She's batman.

A dancer with unrestricted movement sounds scary,
*Looks at Wings of Mercy Olivia*

Uhh...

horrible. i've got nothing to do every monday (sunday for other countries) now that i have to wait for 2 years (more or less) for the next season of GoT
Well, you could always read the book instea-oh wait.

2) Not a T♥tty Monster for cheap popularity boosting.
Well, there are reasons to like Tharja and Camilla besides their looks. Tharja has a lot of good points and the insistence of T♥tty Monster status is honestly a more recent thing. It's not really something that's noticeable ingame, beyond how all Dark Mages in Awakening and Fates wear high class ancient Egyptian (and therefore somewhat transparent) garb.

Camilla is actually pretty well-developed compared to a lot of the other Fates characters it's just, well, they don't really paint her necessarily as a good person. She was a broken, messed up child largely due to her mother (seriously, her backstory is like something out of Game of Thrones), and as such grew up into a broken, messed up adult. Fates doesn't really hide that ever.

Last edited:
Well, you could always read the book instea-oh wait.
GRRM takes ages writing the books. at least he does this because (i assume that) he's particularly careful with the quality of his books. he's not even sure when the latest book will come out

whelp, looks like im gonna catch up with monogatari, i guess

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
*Looks at Wings of Mercy Olivia*

Uhh...
That also requires a unit to have 50% or less health

A flying dancer would be able to cross mountains/water/forests with no movement penalties. That alone would make certain arena maps more annoying if the opponent had that dancer on his/her team

seriously, her backstory is like something out of Game of Thrones
i can't remember if it was a fan theory or not, but didn't she (and her siblings) kill the rest of garon's b*stard children so they would be the ones that he had live with him or something like that? it's been a bit since i've played the game, so i can't remember for sure

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
So apparently Lyn's anti-DC skill doesn't effect Dragons.

Outside of that though, the scariest Arena team will now be multiple Lyns. If you maximize her damage output, then -raven tome users can deal with her. If you keep her really good base kit, then dragons might be able to counter. But you run multiple Lyns with different skillsets to deal with both...

That also requires a unit to have 50% or less health

A flying dancer would be able to cross mountains/water/forests with no movement penalties. That alone would make certain arena maps more annoying if the opponent had that dancer on his/her team
Eh, I run a WoM Olivia on my Spring!Camilla blade team and I've messed around with Bride!Cordy + 3 WoM dancers. There is a requirement, true, but in practice it's not a very hard one to pull off.

i can't remember if it was a fan theory or not, but didn't she (and her siblings) kill the rest of garon's b*stard children so they would be the ones that he had live with him or something like that? it's been a bit since i've played the game, so i can't remember for sure
No, the mothers did. Garon had quite a few concubines / royal consorts. After his first wife, the actual Queen and Marx's mother, passed away the concubines started sabotaging and murdering one another's children so they would be the only one with a proper heir, and therefore would become the next Queen. While Leo, Elise, and Camilla were all used as tools in at least some way to curry Garon's favor, Camilla's mother, iirc, was particularly a grade-A ***** among grade-A ******* and only cared about Camilla as much as she could help her get Garon and/or get rid of the competition. Leo, Elise, and Camilla were simply the children that survived.

That Garon had a a massive personality shift during this time (and when a 2nd Queen just appeared from nowhere with her own daughter) was chalked up to him never recovering from most of his family murdering one another.

That's where Camilla's fundamental need to mother others and huge abandonment issues come from. It's also why I consider Camilla x Zero/Niles and Camilla x Keaton to be her best pairings, plotwise.

What makes Camilla and Zero refreshing is that some of Camilla's worst attributes are completely and plainly brought out into the open (in a good way, as opposed to the typical Fates "I only have some bullet points on who these characters I've been assigned to write for are, so I'll just have the characters list them out as if it's insightful!"). Camilla needs defenseless puppies in her life to give her the validation she never got by a mother who only ever manipulated her for her own selfish benefit and amusement. Zero mocks happy people as much as he does due to a horrible upbringing. Their S-rank was...basically, instead of changing or developing, them going "Yeah, this is who we are. We were damaged kids who grew up into damaged adults. But your type of damage fits my type of damage really well."

And the other one because Velouria is everything Camilla ever wanted in life.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Sorry Buddhahobo you misunderstood Noah, he meant interesting in the boobs department. I don't blame you, it was hard to catch for me at first.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, the description says it only works on sword, lance, and axe users. Now that I think about it, I wonder if dragons are considered magic users since that would mean Mulagir would nullify Fortify Dragons as well. I doubt it.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Should I promote Elfie to 5* first and then promote a Berkut to 5* to give his lance to her, or should I promote Berkut and then Elfie?

I'm currently at like 31k feathers, so it shouldn't be too long until I can promote both

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Are we gonna do placements together sis? This is my chance to get out of bronze hell. Well technically I'm not in it but whatever.

Also @Mocha gorlo is safe thank goodness.

:150:
Ye gorlo. Remeber tho we'll be against Golds to Masters and stuff. You might wanna flex to Lucio or Mercy. I'll probably be Sym or Ana.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Should I promote Elfie to 5* first and then promote a Berkut to 5* to give his lance to her, or should I promote Berkut and then Elfie?

I'm currently at like 31k feathers, so it shouldn't be too long until I can promote both
Promote Berkut and use him cause he's perf, obviously

But for srs, just promote Effie if you're gonna use her. Skill fodder can come later

Outside of that though, the scariest Arena team will now be multiple Lyns. If you maximize her damage output, then -raven tome users can deal with her. If you keep her really good base kit, then dragons might be able to counter. But you run multiple Lyns with different skillsets to deal with both...

Eh, I run a WoM Olivia on my Spring!Camilla blade team and I've messed around with Bride!Cordy + 3 WoM dancers. There is a requirement, true, but in practice it's not a very hard one to pull off.

No, the mothers did. Garon had quite a few concubines / royal consorts. After his first wife, the actual Queen and Marx's mother, passed away the concubines started sabotaging and murdering one another's children so they would be the only one with a proper heir, and therefore would become the next Queen. While Leo, Elise, and Camilla were all used as tools in at least some way to curry Garon's favor, Camilla's mother, iirc, was particularly a grade-A ***** among grade-A ******* and only cared about Camilla as much as she could help her get Garon and/or get rid of the competition. Leo, Elise, and Camilla were simply the children that survived.

That Garon had a a massive personality shift during this time (and when a 2nd Queen just appeared from nowhere with her own daughter) was chalked up to him never recovering from most of his family murdering one another.

That's where Camilla's fundamental need to mother others and huge abandonment issues come from. It's also why I consider Camilla x Zero/Niles and Camilla x Keaton to be her best pairings, plotwise.

What makes Camilla and Zero refreshing is that some of Camilla's worst attributes are completely and plainly brought out into the open (in a good way, as opposed to the typical Fates "I only have some bullet points on who these characters I've been assigned to write for are, so I'll just have the characters list them out as if it's insightful!"). Camilla needs defenseless puppies in her life to give her the validation she never got by a mother who only ever manipulated her for her own selfish benefit and amusement. Zero mocks happy people as much as he does due to a horrible upbringing. Their S-rank was...basically, instead of changing or developing, them going "Yeah, this is who we are. We were damaged kids who grew up into damaged adults. But your type of damage fits my type of damage really well."

And the other one because Velouria is everything Camilla ever wanted in life.
I've been thinking about using Bowbreaker on my TA Robin's instead of Sword/Lance Breaker. Cause with that, Cancel Adept might be manageable. I should look into it first though

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i've been so busy with college that i forgot to log into overwatch before the summer games event ended to buy widow's Côte d'Azur skin

i even had 3k credits saved up to buy it

brb crying

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Got my FE Warriors special edition preordered
Can someone make it October 20th rn pleeeeeeease

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
SOMEONE MADE OVERWATCH MODS FOR DFO I AM DYING HELP I must admit, despite the Bara Priest being funny af (Bara Symmetra and Bara Mercy jajajajaja), some of those are actually good like the Bara Hanzo. M.Gunner McCree/F.Gunner Tracer are also pretty good. And that M.Slayer Gengu is 2sheckshie tho.

Now if only I could find the Star-Bits Mod that turns all the gore into cute little stars. cricricri

i've been so busy with college that i forgot to log into overwatch before the summer games event ended to buy widow's Côte d'Azur skin

i even had 3k credits saved up to buy it

brb crying
gorlo you coulda asked one of us to logon for you wtf

I gotchu sis. I'm actually a time traveling magical loli. I got dis.
Magic Loli.jpg

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
CYL Roy sounds older than regular Roy which is weird since CYL Roy's art kind of makes him younger than regular Roy. I think it's the oversized clothes and Durandal. Also, this reminded me that Japanese voices have a spoken critical health quote while English voices only have two pained grunts. Oh, and wow, I forgot that Lyn's Japanese voice sounds really young. Video of the CYL characters voices: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VFygrcuTOE.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I'm sooo hype for tomorrow tbh. Already bought my orbs. 205 once I get tomorrow's dailies. That should be enough to get me SOMEONE other than my freebie
Ikr I can't waaaait
I'm giving Camilla the same treatment most people gave Tingle. I'm not touching or leveling her up unless I'm literally forced to progress smh. Her victory scene is her doing a "mai eyes r up here lol" thing eugh

Sorry if any of you gorls like her and I'm just always hating on her lol, I don't like her character archetype much

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Still can't get over how adorable Hanjo and his BF are.

OW Devs just need to make the McHanjo thing legit already. They would be adorable because they're basically the original cosplaying nerds (before all the special skins and junk).

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
At this rate I'm probably going to end up with a copy of FE Warriors for Switch before I even have the console...

Ikr I can't waaaait
I'm giving Camilla the same treatment most people gave Tingle. I'm not touching or leveling her up unless I'm literally forced to progress smh. Her victory scene is her doing a "mai eyes r up here lol" thing eugh

Sorry if any of you gorls like her and I'm just always hating on her lol, I don't like her character archetype much
I'm going to be doing the same thing, only replace "Camilla" with "Everyone who isn't Lissa"

#Nunswithaxes

WiserThanYou

Smash Cadet
I hate myself for liking Camilla since she is the physical embodiment of fanservice. Plus my favourite FE character ever is Tharja. :secretkpop:
#thotsquad

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I hate having to do University and Job.
I hate having class at 7am.
I hate driving all day long (that's my job) only to get home at 9 and hope to finish the homework early enough to print it somewhere else because I don't have a printer.
I hate not having days off.
I hate this lifestyle.

But I also want to get through it. This is the life I chose and I know it'll be worth it.

Basically I'm just ranting here, sorry for the inconvenience. You may resume your Fire Emblem scheduled discussion.
:196:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I hate driving all day long (that's my job) only to get home at 9 and hope to finish the homework early enough to print it somewhere else because I don't have a printer.
I hate this lifestyle.

But I also want to get through it. This is the life I chose and I know it'll be worth it.

Basically I'm just ranting here, sorry for the inconvenience. You may resume your Fire Emblem scheduled discussion.
Well, I'm feeling like I'm wasting my parents' money going to college and having no idea what I'm going to do. I'm hoping that I can keep a job that I'm starting orientation tomorrow -- had a job before, left like two weeks in because crippling anxiety and not knowing how to deal with it sucked -- so that I can help out instead of being a parasitic piece of crap.

I'm at a position where I'd want the opposite you're dealing with. I just want to do something. Anything. I'm at a point where I hate having free time, holidays, breaks, and days off because it reminds me that I'm doing nothing and being pretty useless. It's all this worrying, though, and most of the times, it feels really irrational.

Welp, the fall semester is about to begin soon. I really need to figure something. Follow your passions. That assumes you have a passion. Going into money is easy, but soul-sucking to me. Life is just complicated.

Also, getting beat-up because I'm terrible at sparring is not fun either, but that's just my lazy butt not practicing enough. Granted, I don't like sparring, but hey, it's going to happen, so, I might as well suck it up. My only concern is my poor right peripheral vision because I'm left eye dominant and I keep getting hit in the right eye since I don't see it ever coming or it's way too late. I really would not like to go blind in one eye thank you very much, especially since my vision is already poor to begin with. Also, it's illegal to drive with one eye if I recall correctly which would suck since I need to drive to get to college among other things. Head movement and blocking...

As for regularly scheduled Fire Emblem Heroes talk: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...quick_hero_battle_website_has_chibis_for_the/.
A Tellius banner after CYL? Tellius Tempest Trials? The Black Knight GHB!? Built-in Distant Counter on a knight? NEPHENEE!!!?

Also, Nephenee looks like she has a Slaying Lance, so that rounds out all the new Slaying weapons. That leaves Firesweep Axe and Sword.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
SOMEONE MADE OVERWATCH MODS FOR DFO I AM DYING HELP I must admit, despite the Bara Priest being funny af (Bara Symmetra and Bara Mercy jajajajaja), some of those are actually good like the Bara Hanzo. M.Gunner McCree/F.Gunner Tracer are also pretty good. And that M.Slayer Gengu is 2sheckshie tho.

Now if only I could find the Star-Bits Mod that turns all the gore into cute little stars. cricricri
I'll try it if there's a DC1 Dare mod.
20170830_222049.jpg
Don't worry I'm pretty sure most of the guys here are gay anyways
At this rate I'm probably going to end up with a copy of FE Warriors for Switch before I even have the console...
I mean I had BotW for 2 months before getting my Switch. And even after I got it I didn't even play BotW for another month after THAT.

Edit: Line just got an FE Heroes theme. It looks nice but idk if it's better than my Kirby one.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yep, and the Brave Heroes banner ends with two summons. I'll pick up Lyn later today. Oh, and Seth is 4* summonable and you can get Fortress Def 3 from him. I guess I'll send home my spare Lukas then. Still no other red mages...

4* Eliwood: +Res, -HP.

3* Hinata: +Spd, -Def. Fury 3!!!

4* Jakob: +Spd, -Atk. Yay...

4* Mae: +HP, -Atk. I've never gotten a =Atk Mae...

3* Niles: +Atk, -Res. Once again, would have been nice if you were -Def.

4* Beruka: +Def, -Res.

4* Lissa: +Spd, -Atk. Cool, kind of like a +Spd, -Atk Azama, but with less HP and defense for more resistance and attack.

4* Raven: +Atk, -HP.

4* Seth: +HP, -Spd.

4* adult Tiki: neutral.

Edit: Got it over with and summoned Lyn after checking gamepedia which already has her and I presume, the other CYL units base stats. Yep, she's neutral and so should everyone else.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I got a 5 star Boey after using all of my orbs and nothing else
I didn't ask for this

Hey gorls haven't posted in a while but hope you are all doing well!~

So 80 orbs got me Brave Lyn (+hp/-res) and Brave Roy (+atk/-def) and I used the free summon for neutral Brave Ike. Going to focus on getting Brave Lucina and then probably stop summoning from the banner seeing as their natures seem fine.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Still summoning for Ike, about 100 orbs in or so
"Oh no, no green orbs, I'll pull blue I guess"
HEY I HEARD YOU WERE GOING FOR IKE, HERE'S A 5 STAR NOWI TO BREAK YOUR PITY RATE LOLOLOL
I think it's been a month now since I've pulled ANY focus unit, and that makes what, 5 or 6 off-focus pulls in that timeframe, and most of them are -Atk or -Spd as the nightshade-flavored frosting on top. Even the month before that, I got a ton of off-focus units with barely any focus units. Out of all of them, Ryoma is the only one I'd even consider using, the rest are either fodder or 100% completely useless.
Back to quietly crying in a corner while training up Alfonse.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I got +hp/-res Lucina from my first set. Two sets later and my streak got ruined by Rebecca and I'm incredibly salty now that I got a useless near-unfodderable 5*. At least I have 1 down, hopefully I'll 2 out of the 3 by regular means and then draw my freebie to get all 4.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning "No caviar for Christmas" mains. How's everyone doing? :4bayonetta:

Might've caught a cold due to myself not wrapping up warm last night when I was asleep. Also, YouTube changed their layout AGAIN. Thankfully you can go back to the older layout, though the Home, Trending and Subscriptions menu at the top is gone now in the older layout. smh.

But on the plus side. NO. MORE. HEROES. 3! :yeahboi:

I loved No More Heroes growing up, Travis Touchdown is such a badass. Both an assassin and a huge fan of anime/manga too. The music is great and some of the boss fights are pretty damn cool too. Though I think everyone remember Bad Girl and Dr. Peace the most for the intros and music. Though your experience will probably differ depending on which version you got.

The US version has two things that differ from the PAL and JP version. The US version has a lot of blood and gore from getting kills, but the video you can watch in Travis' home is just the opening of the game again. But the PAL/JP Version censored the blood and gore by making it black and have the enemies disintegrate (Kind of makes sense since Travis is using a Beam Katana), but some deaths won't really make much sense. BUT, the PAL/JP Version instead of having the opening of the game again to watch, they instead get a really nice music video called Heavenly Stars. It's really nice.

Also, fun fact; Travis Touchdown's VA also voiced The Medic in TF2.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
After 205 orbs my results kinda sucked but I'm not too bummed about it
Freebie was Roy of course
+Atk/-Res Roy (Second summon! Happy cause I want my Roy to be the best he can be
Huuuuge drought
+Res/-Def Effie (Honestly even if she had a good nature, I couldn't care less about Effie. I already have a 5 Star too. I'll probably use her to give Roy Death Blow)
+HP/-Spd Ike (Effie pissed me off cause I thought she ruined my pity rate but then I got Ike in the same summon so it's okay. Not the best nature but I don't mind -Spd. My normal Ike is -Spd too.)
Aaaand then 100+ orbs of nothing. I'm now at 4.25% and I'll save up to 20, hopefully I can get Lucina or Lyn soon

Time to train!

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Ike is truly the way to my wallet, but I'm cutting myself off on that front.

I pulled a -SPD / +HP Roy. Should I use up freebie for a neutral Roy or use my freebie for Lucina who I couldn't pull? I got spooked by...a lot of blue units.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I hate this lifestyle.

Basically I'm just ranting here, sorry for the inconvenience.

Honestly, this is good to see. It's good to vent, and this social receives vents well

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I hate this lifestyle.

Everyone needs to let it out every once and a while, don't worry about it! I really hope your situation can improves. Try to find some time to do things that make you happy :dr^_^:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Eh, gave it a third summon to round out my total summons. I summoned my first Seliph except he's +HP, -Def like my first Chrom. Guess 4* Beruka won't go to waste and he can have Defiant Def just cause.

3* F!Corrin: +Def, -Res.

3* Niles: +Atk, -Spd.

4* Seliph: +HP, -Def.

4* Sully: +Res, -Atk. Ew... 22 base attack as a 4*.

4* adult Tiki: +Atk, -HP.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So apparently Seth is the only one from the SS banner that they lowered to 4*? ripripriprip

The free CYL units being guaranteed to have neutral IVs is cool

also, this is a thing now:
IMG_2112.PNG
I somehow managed to get another 5* Sheena while trying to get Hector

Last edited:
Top Bottom