• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Whoa, and this is more of I couldn't piece together the a stat spread of a unit with their boon and bane in my head, but CYL Ike and CYL Lucina can be really good/flexible. Ike's in a spot where he could have the worst possible boon and bane and he'd be fine, but he's also in a spot where if you can get a +Spd, -Res CYL Ike, then you literally have axe Ike, but with 3 more defense and without built-in Distant Counter. +Spd, -Res CYL Ike would have 43 HP, 36 Atk, 31 Spd, 35 Def, and 17 Res to regular Ike's 42 HP, 35 Atk, 31 Spd, 32 Def, and 18 Res. I think the most optimal CYL Ike would probably be +Atk or +Def and -Spd or -Res. Urvan can cover for his lowered speed and resistance, but maybe having 20 base resistance with Urvan is better than having 17 base resistance with Urvan. Granted, he's not a mage tank, but one who can at times.

CYL Lucina? +Def CYL Lucina apparently reaches 31 base defense. With Geirskogul, that means she has 34 total defense at all times. 41 HP, 36 Spd, and 34 defense is really good. If -Res, then she's basically an infantry -Res Subaki with good attack and if -HP, then she's lance Selena, but with much lower resistance for much higher attack. She could probably have a worst time off than Ike with bad boon and bane combos, but CYL Lucina could go the route of normal Lucina with +Atk or +Spd and be hyper-offensive, but she can also be a physical tank by being +Def.

Speaking of defense, I hope Azama has been a menace. Have fun with the Voting Gauntlet. :p

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Morning "No caviar for Christmas" mains. How's everyone doing? :4bayonetta:

Might've caught a cold due to myself not wrapping up warm last night when I was asleep. Also, YouTube changed their layout AGAIN. Thankfully you can go back to the older layout, though the Home, Trending and Subscriptions menu at the top is gone now in the older layout. smh.

But on the plus side. NO. MORE. HEROES. 3! :yeahboi:

I loved No More Heroes growing up, Travis Touchdown is such a badass. Both an assassin and a huge fan of anime/manga too. The music is great and some of the boss fights are pretty damn cool too. Though I think everyone remember Bad Girl and Dr. Peace the most for the intros and music. Though your experience will probably differ depending on which version you got.

The US version has two things that differ from the PAL and JP version. The US version has a lot of blood and gore from getting kills, but the video you can watch in Travis' home is just the opening of the game again. But the PAL/JP Version censored the blood and gore by making it black and have the enemies disintegrate (Kind of makes sense since Travis is using a Beam Katana), but some deaths won't really make much sense. BUT, the PAL/JP Version instead of having the opening of the game again to watch, they instead get a really nice music video called Heavenly Stars. It's really nice.

Also, fun fact; Travis Touchdown's VA also voiced The Medic in TF2.

How does Youtube find a way to make it worse every single time they change the layout?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
It's really easy to change YouTube back to the old style

It's just like clicking a drop down menu and then hitting something like "return me to the old YouTube"

The new style is absolute garbage

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
New YT is ew but it also has a dark theme. I'm conflicted

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
It makes sense enough. If he burned his eyes out on a white theme, he'd just be Mr. D

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Both my Roy's are fully leveled, all skills learned between the two of them with 702 SP to spare, + 120 when merged
I wonder what C Skill would work best with him. I'm using him on my horse team, but he doesn't necessarily need to give Horse buffs as Berkut and Cecilia give out Hone and Fortify, respectively.

Okay but sorry for all the Heroes talk, this event has been too fun. I just found out that Ike's special map start quote (like how Roy's is "Roy's our boy!") is "You...like Ike?"
Smash references are the best thing they could've done with these guys ahh I love them

Aside from Heroes, anyone else excited for the Splatfest? As long as I get some homework done, I'll be able to spare time to play tomorrow :3 I'm on Invisibility cause that's what my friends are joining

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I wonder what C Skill would work best with him. I'm using him on my horse team, but he doesn't necessarily need to give Horse buffs as Berkut and Cecilia give out Hone and Fortify, respectively.
since you're running a horse emblem team, you should definitely run another horse buff. i can't remember for sure, but i assume you're running gronnraven on cecilia instead of gronnblade? if you are running raven, you could run goad (which would benefit both gorls), or another hone/fortify (depending if you want berkut to get the hone buff or if you want cecilia to get the fortify buff). ward is an option, but imo it's awful and not worth using on horse emblem (some people may disagree)

if you do happen to run gronnblade cecilia, then definitely give roy fortify so cecilia can get both horse buffs. i know you don't like to use the cheesier strategies (like reinhardt in general), so i figured that you run a raven build on cecilia, but i can't recall 100% if you do or not

and before you say, running a non-horse buff c skill on roy would kinda defeat the purpose of using horse emblem, so i wouldn't recommend it

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
since you're running a horse emblem team, you should definitely run another horse buff. i can't remember for sure, but i assume you're running gronnraven on cecilia instead of gronnblade? if you are running raven, you could run goad (which would benefit both gorls), or another hone/fortify (depending if you want berkut to get the hone buff or if you want cecilia to get the fortify buff). ward is an option, but imo it's awful and not worth using on horse emblem (some people may disagree)

if you do happen to run gronnblade cecilia, then definitely give roy fortify so cecilia can get both horse buffs. i know you don't like to use the cheesier strategies (like reinhardt in general), so i figured that you run a raven build on cecilia, but i can't recall 100% if you do or not

and before you say, running a non-horse buff c skill on roy would kinda defeat the purpose of using horse emblem, so i wouldn't recommend it
Yeah, she's Gronnblade, but I could always go Gronnraven instead, she has plenty of SP. If I do, though, I'm not sure whether to keep her Life and Death 3 or switch to TAdept
And yeah I guess I should stop always tryin to be creative with the skills and just use what works. I guess I was focusing too much on Sully and Roy and ended up trying to shoot Cecilia and Berkut in the foot

I'm really happy with Roy as a unit. His base build is great by default, and at +1, Ardent Sacrifice will put him right in the Desperation range. Same for Ike, there's really nothing wrong with him other than being EXPENSIVE. 1,740 SP for his default skills is crazy, but then I forget he actually has an almost full set by default unlike everyone else (Bar new Lyn). I wanna train him but I'm waiting till tomorrow for double SP :drsad:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Yeah, she's Gronnblade, but I could always go Gronnraven instead, she has plenty of SP. If I do, though, I'm not sure whether to keep her Life and Death 3 or switch to TAdept
And yeah I guess I should stop always tryin to be creative with the skills and just use what works. I guess I was focusing too much on Sully and Roy and ended up trying to shoot Cecilia and Berkut in the foot
Gronnblade is better in the context of horse emblem, but you could still get gronnraven in case you wanted to have another set she could use/use her outside of horse emblem (I could see gronnraven being more useful in things like TT). TA has better synergy with raven tomes, so that build would appreciate it more than L&D

I want CYL Roy soooo badly, but I have no orbs. It took way too many orbs to get enough Hectors for both Elfie and Sheena. Like, I had way worse luck than usual, and it made me a sad gorl. At least September starts tomorrow, so I can do some of the quests to amass as many F2P orbs as I can.

I still haven't chosen my free unit yet. I know I want either Roy or Lyn, but I can't decide which. I'll probably end up choosing Lyn and then pulling for Roy, but idk. I think I'll just hold on to my free CYL unit for the time being.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I'll try it if there's a DC1 Dare mod.
Eh, I give her a 7/10 on the Sassy Scale. TBH Dungeon Fighter Online (also called Dress Up Fighter Online) has a bunch of options for sassy gorl attire. I'm gonna upload my Sassy Ranger Gorl doing stuff since she is a combo-oriented class and I haven't played in forever. So it ought to be sad/funny as I flounder around and probably cry a little. F.Gunner is sassy and classy. The Thief is sassy and sexy. F.Fighter is sassy and fierce. F.Mage is a super loli so not much sass to expect except:

Totally digging this English Redub tho.

Don't worry I'm pretty sure most of the guys here are gay anyways.
WOW ROOD. JUST BCUZ I HAVE A BOYFRIEND DOESN'T MEAN I'M INTO GAY!!! oopsT ThaT's exacTlee whaT ThaT meanTs.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
YouTube will never bring back my favorite layout so I mines well just shoot myself.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Hey all, the Smash 4 Power Rankings for my university was just completed for the summer season, would be really appreciated if you went over to the Reddit link here to upvote it :)

BTW gorls I'm second on the PR, maybe we should BAN•ZELDA

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
FINALLY got Hector, bleß. All it took was endless complaining on reddit.
Okay so the main reason I wanted him was because I finally wanted to start a horseh emblem team. But now the question is; do I give DC to Eliwood or Titania. Before anyone says anything, no I'm not going to give it to Titania just because Xander exists and has built-in DC. I also don't really know who I want to use on the team, except for Blarblade Olwen and Brave Lyn. So I'm not expecting myself to use both Eli and Titania, and that leaves a 4th slot open.
For reference, my 2 best Eliwoods are +Atk/Spd -HP, and my 2 best Titanias are +Spd -Res and +Res -HP.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
My Roy is done! :4feroy:

I saw no reason to change his default build, cause like every other Brave Hero it seems he was made to be good out of the box. The one thing I might change is the special back to Astra so that he has an offensive special, but for now Galeforce is fun, since I haven't had a Galeforce unit before. I considered Death Blow over Steady Blow, but I think he really appreciates the extra bulk and speed. And Ardent Sacrifice puts him exactly in the range of Desperation.

Can I mention that I really love Roy's English voice? I think Ray Chase did an excellent job, especially with Brave Roy. I really hope he gets to dub Roy in Smash in the future, at least with an option to toggle the languages so the weebs don't flip (same for Marth!)

FINALLY got Hector, bleß. All it took was endless complaining on reddit.
Okay so the main reason I wanted him was because I finally wanted to start a horseh emblem team. But now the question is; do I give DC to Eliwood or Titania. Before anyone says anything, no I'm not going to give it to Titania just because Xander exists and has built-in DC. I also don't really know who I want to use on the team, except for Blarblade Olwen and Brave Lyn. So I'm not expecting myself to use both Eli and Titania, and that leaves a 4th slot open.
For reference, my 2 best Eliwoods are +Atk/Spd -HP, and my 2 best Titanias are +Spd -Res and +Res -HP.
Distant Counter Titania is perfect for countering the ever demonic Reinhardt on the enemy phase, and probably Delthea too, but you can play it more risky and use Lyn to kill them on the enemy phase. Typically I find baiting less risky than offensive play.
Of course, Eliwood can probably do the same thing, but to Green Mages. Julia and Nino obviously, and Sonya on those rare teams that don't just use the normal units

Either would he a good option paired with your Olwen and Lyn, so it's up to you and what you have to counter the enemies the unit you pick doesn't cover

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Titania has a better color for mage tanking since she can actually face blue mages without being destroyed (red mages are irrelevant for the most part, so that's a reason to not use dc eliwood imo)

dc titania is also an amazing counter to reinhardt, which is useful for any team. ideal nature for her would be +spd -def or maybe even +res -def, but the +spd -res one you have is serviceable. just make sure she always has a fortify buff to help mitigate the effects of her bane. you should also probably run g tomebreaker so nino doesn't destroy you
  • all of the calcs are done with nino under full eirika buffs, meaning +3 atk, +4 def, +4 spd, and +2 res; titania is running g tomebreaker, which is important because nino with eirika buffs would double even +spd titania
  • you need a fortify cavalry to have any chance of living against a L&D3/fury 3 nino if titania is -res
  • with a fortify buff, titania kills L&D3 nino on the counter, but can't kill a fury 3 nino (she can kill -def fury nino on the counter tho)
  • +atk fury 3 nino with the atk seal can 1 shot -res titania (with the fortify buff), but no one ever runs that on nino
  • +atk L&D3 nino can oneshot -res titania (with the fortify buff)
eliwood does handle green mages better than titania, but blue mages being common is bad for dc red units in general. my advice would be to go with dc on titania since you never see red mages, but it's up to you. why not run death blow eliwood instead of dc? he gets +10 atk on initiation, which is insane. what's the point of baiting green mages with him when you could just delete them from existence with an offensive set?

dc titania has been on my "to build" list for a long time, but the only +spd one i have ever summoned was -atk (and the fact that i don't have a spare hector to sacrifice is a pretty big problem). i also really want to build a dc camilla for flier emblem, but i haven't gotten a +res one yet

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Fury 3 on Eliwood is better than deathblow defensively. A +Spe Eliwood can really use the fury boosts defensively.

for Eliwood I'd prob run Fury, Sword-breaker, and some Horse buff.

:150:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I think I am going to go with Titania. I would go with the +Spd -Res one, but Res is a superbane for her so it drops to 26 instead of 27 which makes me a bit skeptical since having Res to use DC in the first place is why I chose her. Plus it weakens Iceberg quite a bit. But 37 base speed is just too good... but I'll most likely end up giving her G Tomebreaker anyways and Rein isn't outspeeding anyone anytime soon so why bother with more speed...
Edit: The Hector is +Def -Spd if any gorl thinks I should keep him but I have no plans on making an armor team anytime soon

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning Why Ban Bayo, when we can Ban Zelda? mains. How's everyone doing? :4bayonetta2:

Had some trouble sleeping last night due to having my nose run and being hard to breath due to my clogged up nose too. I woke up twice early in the morning, first at 3am, then again at 7am; just stayed up for a bit then went back to sleep when I given some stuff to help me breath more easily. Thankfully because of that, I managed to have a good nap afterwards, albeit with my nose still running. :V

Also, we got some new information on Travis Strikes Back (I'm just gonna call it No More Heroes 3). But the man who is trying to get revenge on Travis is Bad Girl's dad named Bad Man. Travis will also be travelling through Shovel Knight's world as well; it'd be funny to see this assassin otaku swearing vulgarity at these pixels and awesome characters.

Speaking of Shovel Knight; the other campaigns now got amiibo themselves; Specter Knight, Plaque Knight and King Knight. The amiibo look really nice~ They even come in a three-pack as well. I definitely would like to have this.

Oh, and Sonic Forces has a Bonus Edition if you pre-order. THe game will come with a controller skin for said console you've ordered for (The skin is Sonic on the left grip, Infinite on the right grip.), and the Switch version get the JoyCon Grip. Also, it'll get five bonus costumes based on SEGA/Atlus' properties.

You'll get the following:
Beat's Glasses and Outfit from Jet Set Radio
Amitie's Hat from PuyoPuyo
Aiai's Ears and Outfit from Super Monkey Ball.
NiGHTS' Hat and Outfit from NiGHTS Into Dreams.
And Joker's Mask and Outfit from Persona 5.

JOKER'S. COSTUME. FROM. PERSONA. 5.

Guess you could say... we never saw it coming~ :secretkpop:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Oh, surprised but kinda not surprised, Elise is in Warriors
I wonder if Sakura will get in too

I've always like Elise's design more then the other siblings. She's adorable! I'm not sure I like her character all that much though.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
New It's really easy to change YouTube back to the old style
Oh thank ****ing god.
Guess you could say... we never saw it coming~ :secretkpop:
I mean, Sega owns Atlus now.

You should have seen the SMT and Persona after that happened, gushing (or shuddering) at the idea of Sonic or Miku Hatsune showing up as demons a la Dante from the Devil May Cry Series

I've always like Elise's design more then the other siblings. She's adorable! I'm not sure I like her character all that much though.
I keep leaving snacks out, but Minerva still hasn't been revealed :sadsheep:

Awakening: Chrom, Lucina, Frederick, Lissa, Cordelia, M!Robin / F!Robin (6-7, depending on his F!Robin is actually a second character)

Birthright: Ryoma, Takumi, Hinoka, Corrin
Nohr: Xander, Camilla, Leo, Elise (8 fates characters in total)

Four original characters

Shadow Dragon / Mystery of the Fire Emblem: Marth

They really can't be adding more original characters than Marth-era characters.

I think there were some rumors of Anna at some point? There was that picture of her with a beret.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I wasn't expecting them to literally just do Awakening Fates Warriors Feat. Marth from Smash Bros but idk now. They have revealed characters from each game all at once, like how Lissa, Robin, Freddy, and Cordelia were all revealed around the same time, while before only Chrom was confirmed. So maybe Shadow Dragon is just last on the list
I just really hope they add some cause I really wanna like this game but it's gonna get so much hate if Marth is just shoehorned in

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I've said it before, but I strongly believe that Fire Emblem Warriors' roster will be super heavy on Fates/Awakening characters at release (which has been proven so far) because that's what will sell the most copies, but then they'll do a bunch of different DLC packs for each of the different games that are underrepresented. So while there may not be a ton of Shadow Dragon/Path of Radiance/Thracia 776/etc. characters in the base game, they'll be added eventually, which will both placate the playerbase and make Nintendo a bunch of money.

Elise was one of the higher points of Fates for me, so I'll probably play her a ton. She's too precious of a cinnamon roll. I would like an armored gorl to be in the game. I guess the one with the highest chance to get in would be Draug or maybe even Hector? idk

Saved up 35 F2P orbs by doing quests/beating story mode missions and managed to get this gorl:
IMG_2115.PNG
He's +res -hp, which is basically just neutral

I guess I'll get Lyn as my free summon now since I don't care about Lucina and Ike

It's possible that I'll pull for a better nature Roy in the future, but I'm not sure. It's not like there's anything wrong with this one

Last edited by a moderator:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408

She has so much range on every attack wtf
I think there were some rumors of Anna at some point? There was that picture of her with a beret.
She's the game's announcer and it seems like that'll be her only role. I was worried about that from the start but hopefully she'll be playable eventually.
Tiki from Marth's games was also confirmed from her amiibo, so 2 whole characters woo! We still need to see gameplay of her though.
They have revealed characters from each game all at once, like how Lissa, Robin, Freddy, and Cordelia were all revealed around the same time, while before only Chrom was confirmed. So maybe Shadow Dragon is just last on the list
Yeah this is what I'm thinking.
Put up the FE13/14 characters first to draw in the biggest crowd, then leave Archanea for last since the older fans will probably like just about any character from that game (Minerva does have the highest chance tho)

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I've said it before, but I strongly believe that Fire Emblem Warriors' roster will be super heavy on Fates/Awakening characters at release (which has been proven so far) because that's what will sell the most copies, but then they'll do a bunch of different DLC packs for each of the different games that are underrepresented. So while there may not be a ton of Shadow Dragon/Path of Radiance/Thracia 776/etc. characters in the base game, they'll be added eventually, which will both placate the playerbase and make Nintendo a bunch of money.

Elise was one of the higher points of Fates for me, so I'll probably play her a ton. She's too precious of a cinnamon roll. I would like an armored gorl to be in the game. I guess the one with the highest chance to get in would be Draug or maybe even Hector? idk
Well yeah, DLC is a given. But if it's just Awakening/Fates/Martiki at launch it'll probably leave a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths, and even with DLC they'll still rag on it

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I haven't gotten the best of luck on most of my CYL units:

-SPD/+HP Roy, so I used my freebie for a neutral one.

-ATK/+DEF Lucina from a yolo pull after I chose my freebie thus continuing my luck of only ever pulling +DEF Lucinas, to go along with my normal -ATK/+DEF and -SPD/+DEF Lucina. At least Masked Marth is neutral, I guess. Her purpose in life is to buff other units, so 34 DEF with her weapon is nice and 47 ATK isn't that bad.

Pulled a neutral Lyn, which was funny.

And then there was Ike. Two -ATK ones (+HP and +SPD) and a -DEF/+HP. I'm gonna train up the latter one, not really sure what I'm going to do with the others yet. I'll probably wait to see what Nephenee (please, please, please be TT reward) and Black Knight look like.

And an assortment of horrible IVed *5 pity roll killers. -ATK Tana, Catria, Lilina, Kagero and a -SPD Tharja among others.

At least some of them have good skills to pass on, but I don't think there's anything salvageable from a -ATK Catria or Lilina.

Then I...guess I wait til Halloween and hope it'll have a nunswithaxes Lissa and that the CYL units aren't limited to roll again. Now that Bow!Lyn is out, I'm going to have to do something to stop her from curbstomping my flier team.

Has anyone here pulled a Tana? I'm not really sure how to best use / pass on Guidance. It's a flier-only skill, only it's meant for a mixed team. WoM and Escape Route sound better to me, as the HP requirement is easier to pull off than a AOE one.

Well yeah, DLC is a given. But if it's just Awakening/Fates/Martiki at launch it'll probably leave a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths, and even with DLC they'll still rag on it
I mean, they said months ago they were only focusing on three games. Awakening, Fates, and Shadow Dragon (which I'm pretty sure we can take to mean both of Marth's games). If we get DLC of the other games, I think it'll be two per game at most. Ephraim+Erikia, Alm+Celica, and Ike+Michalah, etc.

She's the game's announcer and it seems like that'll be her only role. I was worried about that from the start but hopefully she'll be playable eventually.
I hope so. Not sure how class changes are going to work, but Trickster Anna was possibly my favorite unit in Awakening with Lucky Seven + Levin Sword shenanigans.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Trickster Anna was possibly my favorite unit in Awakening with Lucky Seven + Levin Sword shenanigans.
I just reclassed her to a Sage...
Actually I reclassed most characters to Sages, or anything that could use magic. Magic was so busted in Awakening. Rein would love being in Awakening, the land where magic truly was everything.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Holy crap that was freaking BS. I just got matched with a horse emblem team that aside from not all being level 40 was pretty disgusting to fight. 4* Cecilia with Gronnblade and I think Fortify Cavalry, a CYL Lyn, Xander with Hone Cavalry, and a Reinhardt who for whatever, had Blarblade. My team? All 4* units at level 40 with no skill inheritance whatsoever: Cecilia, Eliwood, Legion, and Subaki. Cecilia and Eliwood died taking out enemy Cecilia, Legion killed Lyn and Reinhardt, and Subaki barely lived against Xander after eating a Gronnblade from Cecilia while on a defense tile because 3 movement means they can cover everything. It was on the defense tile map where there's breakable walls, but it's basically a straight shot down and no real cover.

What the hell? I'm only in tier 17! This isn't intermediate difficulty opponents!

Anyway, in my indecision on who else to bring with CYL Lyn to train, I brought along both 4* Navarres I had from his GHB revival. His default kits costs a lot if you don't start from 3* to get most of it, so 2x SP really helps. By the end of today or tomorrow, I should have 3/4 Navarres at level 40. Might leave the 3* as a 3*. My dumb arena team of 4 Navarres is almost complete. I will probably never see an arena defense win ever again after this. :p

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Me as a mom, tbh:

SO WUT'S DA BUTT LIEK?

I love Elise too. I find it hilarious that she nukes enemies with hearts. However I really hope Sakura gets in the game too. She'd probably have cherry blossom visual effects for her big hitting spells. I think I'd prefer using her over Elise because I've never liked using horses-type or forced-high-mobility-types in Warrior games (EX from Hyrule Warriors: Epona, Spinner, Fi, etc). Though if she's mostly stationary when casting her combos or doesn't ride a whole mile before stopping then it'll all be good.

But. Like. I'm not gonna lie. I find heart effects/flower effects/plant effects for magic to be the cutest thing ever. That's also why I like the Witch from DFO because she adorably creates these giant but kinda-sorta-cute machines to kill stuff and flies around on a broom. (I will totally make a video of her adorable escapades now that I've mentioned her.) Zelda's flashy-pretty-sassy-elegant magic is also top tier. Super boring magic like Shiek's is a sin and Pit's/Palutena's is shiny but lame.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
However I really hope Sakura gets in the game too. She'd probably have cherry blossom visual effects for her big hitting spells.
>Not Priestess Sakura with a bow
Get ouT
I've never liked using horses-type or forced-high-mobility-types in Warrior games
So... the good characters. Okey.
And honestly that seems true for this game as well. Xander still looks like the best one so far, and Elise doesn't look too far off. Now we just need to see what Leo is like and then we can confirm if Horse Emblem is not only the meta in Heroes, but Warriors as well.

SO, SPLATFEST! I joined Invisibility and reached Queen a while ago. The main problem with the last Splatfest is that Team Power (effectively your SR for that Fest) is such a mess. The system of it works fine, have 7 placement matches and depending on how well you did+what your highest ranked rank is, you get your score. But it's from there where things get hideous.
Last Splatfest I got to the point where I gained only 5 points per win, and lost 30 for losing. So you have to win 6 games to get back to where you were before which is insane. But of course it's Nintendo and it got unimaginably worse.
This time I got to the point where I got a pathetic 3 points for winning and lost 70 for losing a single game. That means I have to win 23 games in a row to make up a single loss. How did this broken system pass any kind of QA.
But other than that the games were fun. I got to watch one of my teammates duel with an enemy while they were both using Inkjets. My teammate won and then used the rest of their flight time to squidbag across the sky (Blizz why can't Mercy teabag across the sky when using her new ult pls patch). I think I'm also going to go back to maining the Mini Splatling. I used it with alongside the Inkbrush in 1, but the Inkbrush was changed so much that it just isn't the same weapon anymore. Meanwhile the Mini Splat continues to click with me perfectly so yay. And back to Team Power, I ended at 2062 last time iirc, and 2138.7 this time. Maybe I could actually get higher if the ranking system worked properly. (The highest players are around 2500, so basically just double the score to compare it to OW's ranking system)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning Bootleg Saitama mains. How's everyone doing? :4miibrawl:

Did an extra round today since someone who delivers the newspapers in that area had their bike stolen. So I've gone and done that, plus I'll be doing my rounds for the rest of next week; but at least it gets me a chance to earn some more money.

Gonna be also catching up with PAX Arena, since I only got to the first set in Group B. Where it was KOSSismoss vs. Salem.

KOSS managed to get a stock off Salem by using the windbox of G&W's I think UAir. But he lost 2-0 to him. I was hoping to see how well KOSSismoss would do. Oh well.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I just reclassed her to a Sage...
Actually I reclassed most characters to Sages, or anything that could use magic. Magic was so busted in Awakening. Rein would love being in Awakening, the land where magic truly was everything.
But...Sage Lissa can't use axes.

Why would you deny her her true purpose in life? Look how happy she is!

So precious.

I'm not sure what hurts to look at more, white Smashboards or Great Sayiaman.
Uh, excuse you. The Great Saiyamans are amazing. They are the heroes Satan City need!

Because Gohan and Videl are the SO the other so clearly deserves.

Have I mentioned how much I hate what Super did to them?

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So when is Saiyaman going to be playable in DBFZ? :secretkpop:

I keep leaving snacks out, but Minerva still hasn't been revealed :sadsheep:

Awakening: Chrom, Lucina, Frederick, Lissa, Cordelia, M!Robin / F!Robin (6-7, depending on his F!Robin is actually a second character)

Birthright: Ryoma, Takumi, Hinoka, Corrin
Nohr: Xander, Camilla, Leo, Elise (8 fates characters in total)

Four original characters

Shadow Dragon / Mystery of the Fire Emblem: Marth

They really can't be adding more original characters than Marth-era characters.

I'm still waiting to see if Tharja will be playable as well in Warriors. I can see some characters from Awakening who were reused in Fates having alternate costumes. (Cordelia having an alt based on Caledori and Tharja having one based on Rhajat.)

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Uh, excuse you. The Great Saiyamans are amazing. They are the heroes Satan City need!

Because Gohan and Videl are the SO the other so clearly deserves.

Have I mentioned how much I hate what Super did to them?
I haven't watched a single episode of Super, so I don't know if you did. I decided to actually sit down and watch Kai because of Super. I wanted to get watch DBZ to relive the whole story and then head straight onto Super. It just took me a while to get to.

Top Bottom