• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Cress! Cress!

I see you have Splatoon 2. How is it so far?

I just ordered mine off of Amazon today, but it's out of stock, so I don't know when it'll come in. I thoroughly enjoyed the first one, so I bet I'll love this one too. How does it compare to the first game?

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Playing charger is always so gratifying, especially when I'm doing well, cause I've gotten some really cool snipes already, and even if I'm not aiming well in one match i can still try and play supportive for other teammates by pressuring opponents. It sucks though when you get out-sniped by someone else :drsad:
And also being in C tier means my cool kills are probably just cause the enemy isn't that great
My dream is to one day see or pull off a cool snipe by storing a charge, jumping, then firing midair to kill someone. Which leads me to mention how much I love the storing mechanic. I love the mobility soooo much

To Splatoon gorls, what stage do you most wanna see come back? I'm curious :D

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Finished up the Craig Route for Dream Daddy. Gar let me choose the first dad to stalk date so ofc it's the Asian jock dad. The softball moms were super thirsty for him, but the manly jock dad was mine because basic heauxes can't compare to a Sass Kween like Felix Torres/me.

"My ultimate sexual fantasy is sleeping in on a Saturday morning." ~ Craig The Best Husbando 2017.

Gar: OK he's kind of adorable and a nice dad but he's still a dudebro.
Me: Dudebro or not, this is the man for me. We're getting married IRL somehow by tomorrow.
Gar:

oops i died pls do not send help it is too late tell Craig i loved him... somehow

I feel bad for almost not giving this game a chance. It's very well written and funny and is far more forgiving with the whole choose-your-path routine. It tells you how the guy responds to each choice and also gives you a score at the end of the date. There's 2 endings but ofc we/I shot for gold because I must marry this fictional man. I did notice there were some continuity errors towards the beginning when it came to meeting people. I appreciate the representation of different dads in the game (one is also Trans) and it's pretty mature about how it handles the whole family theme in a realistic way when they drop the cartoonish Dad routines/minigames.

Dis da man Gar will be trying to date and/or marry next round:

I have no clue if people are inexperienced when it comes to handling brushes (the game's been out for 2 days tbf), or if I somehow got better in the transition from 1 to 2.
View attachment 131710
Seriously, why am I splatting so many heauxs with this perfect creation oversized paintbrush.

I think I've only had 1 GAME where I had less than 10 splats using this thing.
Gorlo, if it were Overwatch, they'd probably all be Sniper Symmetras and Battle Mercys. :^)

jkjkjk

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Cress! Cress!

I see you have Splatoon 2. How is it so far?

I just ordered mine off of Amazon today, but it's out of stock, so I don't know when it'll come in. I thoroughly enjoyed the first one, so I bet I'll love this one too. How does it compare to the first game?
This game feels SOOOO much better than the first. Really the only problem I have with it is that I have to unlock everything again but that just gives me even more of a reason to play it.
However the story mode doesn't feel too much different and gets a bit stale after a while. But if you only want to beat it once, then you can easily rush through it without collecting much.
And also being in C tier means my cool kills are probably just cause the enemy isn't that great

To Splatoon gorls, what stage do you most wanna see come back? I'm curious :D
Gorl, EVERYONE is in C. From the people that were S+ in the original, to the people that have never played this game before and don't know how to aim. (That's actually another one of this game's problems, the ranked system is still a mess. It is a bit better thankfully.)

I'd like to see Camp Triggerfish back the most, but Kelp Dome and Ancho-V are also great. D'Alfonsino was fun but only in Turf War, it was a mess in every other mode. But I really wouldn't care what came back, since they made PORT MACKREL, THE WORST ABOMINATION OF A STAGE EVER CREATED, FUN. SOMEHOW. BUT I ACTUALLY LIKE PLAYING THERE NOW.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
This game feels SOOOO much better than the first. Really the only problem I have with it is that I have to unlock everything again but that just gives me even more of a reason to play it.
However the story mode doesn't feel too much different and gets a bit stale after a while. But if you only want to beat it once, then you can easily rush through it without collecting much.

Gorl, EVERYONE is in C. From the people that were S+ in the original, to the people that have never played this game before and don't know how to aim. (That's actually another one of this game's problems, the ranked system is still a mess. It is a bit better thankfully.)

I'd like to see Camp Triggerfish back the most, but Kelp Dome and Ancho-V are also great. D'Alfonsino was fun but only in Turf War, it was a mess in every other mode. But I really wouldn't care what came back, since they made PORT MACKREL, THE WORST ABOMINATION OF A STAGE EVER CREATED, FUN. SOMEHOW. BUT I ACTUALLY LIKE PLAYING THERE NOW.
They made it less narrow and gave us more options to get to the high ground, and also made more of that high ground inkable. At least that's what I noticed was better
Moray Towers is better too, course I'm a charger main so I'm biased. I like the ink rail additions
I'd love to see Mahi Mahi Resort come back if only for the visuals

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
They made it less narrow and gave us more options to get to the high ground, and also made more of that high ground inkable.
omg gorl, I know how they changed it, I meant as in I'm surprised they changed the map a bit when it needed a complete overhaul, but somehow almost all of its flaws are gone without having to drastically change the stage itself.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
It's crazy how much Tweek and Salem have risen in 2017. Obviously Salem was still incredible for double eliminating ZeRo in 2016 and Tweek beat Dabuz in 2016, but they have both become players that could be considered Top 10 (Well, Salem's already Top 5 for this season, we know that) over a long string of events. In just 2 months, Salem took the title of Best Bayonetta away from Zack with 2nd at Nairo Saga and then winning two more Super Majors. Tweek has beaten pretty much everyone you can think of (Except for Salem aand Ally I think) ZeRo, Nairo, Dabuz, Komo etc.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning Flightless Angel mains. How's everyone doing? :4pit:

Been working on my RPG a bit more. Just trying to think of what equipment I could come up with for some of the charcaters later on and moves too. I do have an idea of an optional boss fight too that the main character has to face too.

Oh and also, for those who play Pokemon Shuffle, there's going to be a new Survival Mode; hopefully the rewards will be really good. Since EXP Boosters are nice and all, but I would like more stuff from it.

I've been playing more Fate/EXTELLA as well. Almost died to Iskandar like how I did against Lu-Bu in Stage 2. But I did at least better then before where I wasn't too focused on one thing, but then again, I didn't know about that some sectors had an element attack too. I entered one area, and then I got engulfed by flames and explosions.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I just pulled a random 5* Luke while spending the 20 orbs i saved up trying to get Leon as an eventual Horse Emblem team gorl

It's weird that I've never summoned a 4* Tharja. I summoned a random 5* one way back in March, and then I got another 5* one during the Mage Gauntlet because my original one was -atk

I'd like to use Rauðrblade Leon as an alternate red unit for horse emblem since the only good red horse gorl i have is Marx. And, if I use rauðrblade Leon, then I can run a full team of -blade tome gorls with Cecilia/Olwen/Leon, which would be fun

Last edited:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
It's weird seeing so much talk about Zack considering I was like friends with him back before he got famous (aka before Bayonetta released). I dunno, it might just be weird because we spent more time talking about boys than about Smash. He's come a long way since I've met him though. I'm a proud mom.

...Speaking of, anyone remember when I got Zack up in here and him and Macchi started fighting about whose Peach is better and BJN was ready to get them both bannedT. The good ol' days.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
lol i remember captain zack and macchi's fight

this quote from it is still hilarious:
Captain Zack said:
qorl please. macchiato i'd love to see you get ranked 1st in your state with that unrefined peach ***. almost every match you won against me i sd'd literally at 0 or 30%. and it was also wifi to where my frame traps didnt even work so next time you tryna **** talk a hoe up just remember
i can't believe that was like 2 years ago

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I would be more surprised if Zack had actually never posted here. I just didn't want to bother checking.
One other talented player I'd also expect to have posted here is Samsora. He is quite sassy.
So that's how he acted at 13, huh? He gets more fascinating with every drop of infomation that presents itself.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
lol i remember captain zack and macchi's fight

this quote from it is still hilarious:

I went back to that post (page 2280 btw) and it feels weird that I was a gorl all the way back then. I even liked that post and a few others on that page back when they were posted in 2015. Also rip Badboards for breaking the link on almost every pic on that page.
I even saved that gif that Donuts posted of the creepy gorl stabbing some non-gorl.

I feel old now. I've been banning Zelda for over 2 years.

omy

Edit: omg that Miibot thing is still on that page, why did that ever exist in the first place

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Gorl you don't understand, it's consistently 40-50 degrees there all summer,
It's literally half the temperature where you are compared to where I am, wtf
I will not allow an insolent peasant such as yourself to tell me to "suck it up" :secretkpop:
Uh, excuse you. I am a cultured swine, not an insolent peasant. Get it right.

It's weird seeing so much talk about Zack considering I was like friends with him back before he got famous (aka before Bayonetta released).
Tell him to take some of that time he's training his in-game Bayo to work on his core muscles to train his out-game Bayo. You need a solid middle foundation to pull off Bayo's more impressive dance moves.

I went back to that post (page 2280 btw) and it feels weird that I was a gorl all the way back then.
...has EODM07 EODM07 really not missed a day of asking us how we're doing and posting a yuri pic for 2+ years?

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I went back to that post (page 2280 btw) and it feels weird that I was a gorl all the way back then. I even liked that post and a few others on that page back when they were posted in 2015. Also rip Badboards for breaking the link on almost every pic on that page.
I even saved that gif that Donuts posted of the creepy gorl stabbing some non-gorl.

I feel old now. I've been banning Zelda for over 2 years.

omy

Edit: omg that Miibot thing is still on that page, why did that ever exist in the first place
Oh wow I was here back then too, on the next page. And I never even realized that Captain Zack had been here before :0
I dunno why I'm surprised I was in this social two years ago, I've only ever gotten on SB for it

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
One of my friends on Line told me that he changed my display name to Cre(sa)ss and the wallpaper for our chat to this:

1500968020197.jpg
I feel so honoured to have earned this.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning Goddess mains. How's everyone doing? :4palutena:

So Pokemon Shuffle got updated, giving us 10k Coins, 30 Hearts and a Shiny Tyranitar, along with a Mega Tyranitar Comp Stage too. Though Shiny M-Tyranitar is inferior to normal M-Tyranitar (Tap 3 location to erase anything in a + shape is still too good). Also, the Survival Mode got updated. I tried it out and holy mess. They throw Mega Pokemon at you now. I could only reach Stage 8 before getting a Game Over. They really did go into overdrive with this.

Good question Buddhahobo Buddhahobo , the only times I missed out was when I either went on holiday for a week or when I had to go to my half-brother's wedding. :secretkpop:

i know people are getting tired of everyone shredding mvci but lol whatever

zero or megaman dont blow up when they get killed in the game. wtf capcom

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay

I like the concept of the gameplay, but I dislike nearly everything else about the game.

The sound affect that blocked attacks make is driving me insane.

:150:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
No Phoenix Wright is a no buy for me. :secretkpop:

Though I was hoping for Hsien-Ko to get added too.
And Felicia...and X-23....and Tron....and a Chun Li that isn't in the middle of kicking a coke habit...

I like the concept of the gameplay, but I dislike nearly everything else about the game.

The sound affect that blocked attacks make is driving me insane.

:150:
That's just another reason to be thankful for DBZF, imo. So many people would much rather hype up about that game or BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle than spend 90% of their time complaining about Marvel, as opposed to what happened with SFV.

And hey, technically all Capcom has to do is just not install a rootkit into their customers computers and MvCI will be leagues ahead of SFV by default, so people can even say they've learned something from all of this.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206

Maybe this is a play to kill the mvc franchise and stop people from asking for more mvc games that cost a ton of money.
/:|y

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
2 more freaking levels. 2 more and I'll have a level 40 4* dancer with Hone Attack 3 again and a level 40 4* Lloyd for his GHB rerun. 2 more... Oh, and 3 to 4 more for 4* Legion and neutral Palla. Freaking training tower is like, "Nah, you gotta get all these level ups for Berkut (and Cecilia)." *Berkut consistently was 2 to 4 levels ahead of all of them*

Eh, I kind of like using Berkut. 3* Berkut was like 3* Xander in that he wasn't that great and got doubled to death by almost everything, but as 4* units, both were much better. Berkut's not as physically tanky, but it's fun having him tank magic too.

Anyway, apparently the Fusion Suit is in Metroid: Samus Returns: http://www.siliconera.com/2017/07/25/nintendo-reveals-metroid-samus-returns-amiibo-details/. I don't know why, but the Fusion Suit is my favorite power suit in the series. It's weird since it looks pretty gaudy when you think about it. Bright blue, yellow, and this weird shade of red. Dark Suit and PED Suit are pretty cool too.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Oh boy, I can't wait to play Ranked on Splatoon 2 today!
IMG_20170725_141957.jpg

...ninty hw du u balunc gaems su weel
Also Ryan ur in S and you couldn't beat a C+ Inkbrush in TC, the worst weapon for that mode. It even got more splats than you. Hand over that S rank right now mister.

Also it was a shame because Ben and I were playing together and our rank was in the top 100 at one point but then we went on a losing streak. Rip.
EDIT: NEVERMIND WE STILL GOT TOP 100
20170725_152416.png

:secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop: Splatoon's player base can't handle this sass :secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop:

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Today I learned the combo starter I've been using when learning Nu combos doesn't actually link, despite the same sequence (2B 5C) comboing for Lambda.

So I guess I've spent the past week training my muscle memory to drop every combo straight off the hitconfirm.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I got a +atk -res hana while summoning with the f2p orbs i've managed to save up (finally got around to doing the chain challenges and all that stuff)

should i train her up or should i wait for a +spd one

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I got a +atk -res hana while summoning with the f2p orbs i've managed to save up (finally got around to doing the chain challenges and all that stuff)

should i train her up or should i wait for a +spd one
It depends on what you want to do. I think this is kind of like a Cordelia situation where Brave Sword would like +Atk while eventual Firesweep Sword would like +Spd. The only problem would be Hana's an infantry while Cordelia's a flyer who could benefit from stronger attack buffs. With Alm and Celica's Army's banners ending on Friday morning, I might wait it out to see if they would introduce a unit with Firesweep Sword so you can decide knowing that Firesweep Sword is an available option and not an eventual option. That might lead to another issue, though... If they introduce a red cavalier or flyer with attack and speed similar to Roderick's or better, Cordelia's, then you might have to reconsider if you want to sacrifice them knowing it might be more difficult to get another one of them. Even if they didn't, Cain exists and while he's at a -3 attack and -4 speed compared to Hana, he has cavalry buffs and 3 movement. Not sure if Caeda or maybe Palla could compete with flyer buffs. Maybe.

Hana's still a good unit, though. She's technically the freebie Lucina before masked Lucina was available except for the whole, Hana's made of glass thing since Lucina has good HP and better defense. There's also Ogma who is slightly slower, but is by default, a 35 attack, 34 speed Brave Sword unit with good HP and defense for that matter. Considering Hana's more frail, Firesweep Sword would be safer since she can ignore damage whenever she attacks.

Edit: Dammit, game! I'm trying to level up Lloyd and Olivia not Legion! Where are the greens in training tower?

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Cress! Cress! Ya gotta stop crashin me and my friends' parties :^)
U and ur gross bucket make me cry

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Hana's still a good unit, though. She's technically the freebie Lucina before masked Lucina was available except for the whole, Hana's made of glass thing since Lucina has good HP and better defense. There's also Ogma who is slightly slower, but is by default, a 35 attack, 34 speed Brave Sword unit with good HP and defense for that matter. Considering Hana's more frail, Firesweep Sword would be safer since she can ignore damage whenever she attacks.
Does anyone have a better offensive spread than Hana? She has 35/36 neutral atk/spd, which is insane. Her spread is even better than both Cordelias (since they're both 35/35)

Speaking of Lloyd, I like him a lot, but I won't train him up until I have an extra Hector (there are a lot of units I have that need DC, so I would need like 6 or 7 Hectors for everyone lol). The only thing that's really setting him apart from the other swords is that he can run an effective DC mage bait build. Other than that, he's outclassed by units like Ryouma and Lucina

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Does anyone have a better offensive spread than Hana? She has 35/36 neutral atk/spd, which is insane. Her spread is even better than both Cordelias (since they're both 35/35)
If we're only talking about infantry, then Legion, except he got screwed over by being a non-summonable unit. It's debatable when you're comparing 36 base attack and 35 base speed vs. 35 attack and 36 base speed, but if they're both neutral, Hana and Legion have the best offensive stats. Legion hits harder, but will miss out on some units because he has 1 less speed which is the inverse for Hana. If Legion had access to boons and banes, he'd undoubtedly be the best offensive axe infantry when his competition, Raven, has 34 attack and 35 speed.

Otherwise, Linde who has the same neutral attack and speed as Hana, Delthea who has 36 attack and 34 speed which is what +Spd, =Atk Mae would have too, and technically Celica at full HP considering she effectively has 37 attack and 38 speed before Ragnarok's 14 MT is added.

Also, because of how knights prefer to fight, Effie could be considered to have one of the best offensive stats. Either Wary Fighter limits combat to one attack per round or Quick Riposte so she can double back on counter. Basically, low speed doesn't matter when you can tank hits, especially if you're on an armor team.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Today I discovered that Game Theory is still going on about FNAF even after all this time. That channel is such a shell of it's former self, I loved it up until only one year ago when it descended into FNAF hell.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
So Pokemon Shuffle got updated, giving us 10k Coins, 30 Hearts and a Shiny Tyranitar, along with a Mega Tyranitar Comp Stage too. Though Shiny M-Tyranitar is inferior to normal M-Tyranitar (Tap 3 location to erase anything in a + shape is still too good). Also, the Survival Mode got updated. I tried it out and holy mess. They throw Mega Pokemon at you now. I could only reach Stage 8 before getting a Game Over. They really did go into overdrive with this.
I haven't tried the new survival mode, I guess I should go check it out.
And about the Shiny Tyranitar, it isn't great, but at least now rendered Hoopa-C inferior in many ways.
About its Mega form, it evolves quite fast and along with Diancie, have a massively good neutral coverage (Houndoom doesn't cut it because he's REALLY slow).
:196:

Last edited:
Top Bottom