• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
dis gud

BTW where is everyone's holiday avatars? C'mon gorls. It's the happiest time of the year because it's the year people get games for Christmas and then they get Sm4sh and are totally new to it so we can make them believe that Zelda isn't bottom tier via curb-stomping them with her noob-killer moveset then watch them salty-pick Zelda against us and then they SD before even reaching 15% dmg and make battle tags just to insult us OR they just DC midmatch after they SD'd for the 500th time in a row. Also, the gift of run on sentences.
SecretKhristaster.png

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Had my meeting with my Tutor today to go over what to do today and what to improve on. So it's going to be busy this week, going to put a lot of effort into my workload.

Plus, I'll be hunting for a 4IV Ditto by abusing the SOS System and False Swipe on my Absol. :V

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
dis gud

BTW where is everyone's holiday avatars? C'mon gorls. It's the happiest time of the year because it's the year people get games for Christmas and then they get Sm4sh and are totally new to it so we can make them believe that Zelda isn't bottom tier via curb-stomping them with her noob-killer moveset then watch them salty-pick Zelda against us and then they SD before even reaching 15% dmg and make battle tags just to insult us OR they just DC midmatch after they SD'd for the 500th time in a row. Also, the gift of run on sentences.
View attachment 121447
Bringing a whole new meaning to Christmas.
Pleaseee let this be the actual title.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
dis gud

I didn't use one last year. Since there isn't one of Mikuru smiling while wearing her Santa Costume from the movie. :V

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I didn't use one last year. Since there isn't one of Mikuru smiling while wearing her Santa Costume from the movie. :V
Why not shoop a hat on to her then? Or take a pic from the movie. It should be on YouTube. BTW is the movie good or just meh?

Bringing a whole new meaning to Christmas.

Pleaseee let this be the actual title.
1) Like Facebook qoutes say, our gift list grows shorter each year because the important things we want are expensive cannot be (directly) bought.

:4zelda:so wise:4zelda:

2) I thought it was until I looked... Now Sassmas is ruined. Boohoohoohooooo
:sadsheep:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Why not shoop a hat on to her then? Or take a pic from the movie. It should be on YouTube. BTW is the movie good or just meh?
True. I could and I'm just being a lazy schmuck.

Also, the movie is REALLY good. Although if you watch it without watching Season 1 and 2, then you won't get some parts of what the characters (Mainly Kyon) are talking about.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Feels like every Battle Tree run ends in missing or being paralyzed/frozen/asleep multiple turns in a row.

I should probably add a ground/electric or lum berry mon to my lineup, but there isn't really anything I want to replace.

Also tempted to try a gimmick team with
, may breed for that later tonight.

Is electro ball better than thunderbot ot thunder for alolan raichu?
Electro Ball is pretty garbage. Even with Electric Terrain you need to be fighting some really slow mons for it to be stronger than Thunder, and without it it's nearly always worse than Thunderbolt.

I'd use Thunderbolt probably; use Thunder if you're using it on a rain team.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
switching in pyukumuku against battle spot tapu kokos is fun because they always use electro ball and kill themselves

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I feel really behind with Pokemon right now. Still trying to raise mons to be ready for battles, but I don't have much prepared yet.

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
Just train one for 10-20 depending on how many levels you want to raise it. The rest will still be better because of exp share.
I mostly mean for online. I got nothing ready except Tapu Lele which actually got HP Fire. I need to train to 100 for Hyper Training though, and I don't have anything else ready to use besides that.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I need to train more pokes too but I'm filling out my dex
Haven't caught any Tapu yet
So far I've trained up
, 2
with Rain Dish and Effect Spore,
(though I want a purple or orange one), and a

I'm not really happy with them though. I didn't worry about IVs cause of Hyper Training, but I didn't realize how impossible it can be to use it. Throughout the whole story I only got two Bottle Caps, and 30 SHARDS OF A SINGLE COLOR (when shards are exclusively Pelago items) for just (I assume) ONE Bottle Cap is insane
Mahi got lucky and has perfect IVs in everything but Speed and Sp defense, and his Speed is almost perfect
But still, IV Breeding seems to still be necessary for the most part

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
(Gold) Bottle Caps can be gotten in decent quantity from Festival Plaza if you rank it up enough for the high level lotteries, apparently.

I'm still struggling to figure out how one gets to lv100 with this exp system and the highest level repeatable fights being ~lv63.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
So I just finished Pokemon Moon's league and...
I was pretty under-levelled >->. I didn't use the exp. share, and I fought every trainer and wild pokemon I saw. I also didn't grind.

The moment I was under-levelled was when I fought the kahuna with the Musadale (already forgot her name rip) in front of the gen 7 version of victory road. She was at least 4 levels above me, which is weird because everything else before I was on the same level with.

So I decided to head onto the pokemon league without grinding, and I was at the least, 5 levels under them. Most was 7-8. >----> I did load up on healing items so it was coo :secretkpop: Like, I spent all my money rip

So am I bad at this game or something

And <3 the champion's theme ahhhhhh~

And I guess my team if anyone wants to know lolol
- Decidueye (Actually best starter tho?? I was gonna do another playthrough with Popplio but dammit I love this starter ;- ;
- Toucannon (I find it cute. Idk why. I wasn't expecting it to turn into an angry toucan)
- Gumshoos (Why is this thing so slow. Aren't weasels supposed to be fast, or is this something I don't know about? And kinda disappointed that it can't learn Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw or Quick Attack. I thought I would be able to load it with the most random moves from TMs, but I guess not :/)
- Lynnaroc (Bless the storekeeper that had the stone edge TM)
- Bewear (This spot was originally going to be either the pseudo legendary or Sandslash, but after learning you get those at Victory Road, I decided to put this bear. He was able to learn a good amount of TMs so I'm glad~)
- Mimikyu (It's cute)

Normal's my favourite type because I get to load them with random TMs.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
So I just finished Pokemon Moon's league and...
I was pretty under-levelled >->. I didn't use the exp. share, and I fought every trainer and wild pokemon I saw. I also didn't grind.

The moment I was under-levelled was when I fought the kahuna with the Musadale (already forgot her name rip) in front of the gen 7 version of victory road. She was at least 4 levels above me, which is weird because everything else before I was on the same level with.

So I decided to head onto the pokemon league without grinding, and I was at the least, 5 levels under them. Most was 7-8. >----> I did load up on healing items so it was coo :secretkpop: Like, I spent all my money rip

So am I bad at this game or something

And <3 the champion's theme ahhhhhh~

And I guess my team if anyone wants to know lolol
- Decidueye (Actually best starter tho?? I was gonna do another playthrough with Popplio but dammit I love this starter ;- ;
- Toucannon (I find it cute. Idk why. I wasn't expecting it to turn into an angry toucan)
- Gumshoos (Why is this thing so slow. Aren't weasels supposed to be fast, or is this something I don't know about? And kinda disappointed that it can't learn Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw or Quick Attack. I thought I would be able to load it with the most random moves from TMs, but I guess not :/)
- Lynnaroc (Bless the storekeeper that had the stone edge TM)
- Bewear (This spot was originally going to be either the pseudo legendary or Sandslash, but after learning you get those at Victory Road, I decided to put this bear. He was able to learn a good amount of TMs so I'm glad~)
- Mimikyu (It's cute)

Normal's my favourite type because I get to load them with random TMs.
You're definitely not alone there lol. I refuse to use the EXP Share after ending X 10 levels higher than Diantha. Hapu's Battle really surprised me with the huge level jump as well.

(Gold) Bottle Caps can be gotten in decent quantity from Festival Plaza if you rank it up enough for the high level lotteries, apparently.

I'm still struggling to figure out how one gets to lv100 with this exp system and the highest level repeatable fights being ~lv63.
They even nerfed the Daycare by not letting you gain EXP :c
I guess the best method is one at a time, unfortunately. The area outside the battle tree gives decent experience.

There's also Isle Evelup for some more passive levels but it's way too slow to be viable

Last edited:

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I'm really feeling the shiny changes. Got a shiny Cleffa a couple of days ago and then Hakamo-o today. Cleffa is kinda useless because of a bad nature but I'm totally putting Kommo-o to work.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Apparently, Final Fantasy XV was just released today... er... yesterday since it's midnight. Anyway, whoa, it really has been that long. When it started, it was Versus XIII and that was teased in 2006. 10 years. Wow.

The sad thing is that through its development, I pretty much lost all interest in the game. It's there, I'll pick it up some day, but I don't feel a desire to play it. All of this is probably because of the hype leading to me piecing together what Versus XIII / XV was in my imagination and the 10 year gap -- change in personal taste, change in direction, etc. And that like many other open-world games for me, they never look interesting, but are interesting when played.

Well, whatever. People who picked it up or are picking it up soon, have fun and enjoy managing your time between the broest of the bro road trip and Pokémans.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Apparently, Final Fantasy XV was just released today... er... yesterday since it's midnight. Anyway, whoa, it really has been that long. When it started, it was Versus XIII and that was teased in 2006. 10 years. Wow.

The sad thing is that through its development, I pretty much lost all interest in the game. It's there, I'll pick it up some day, but I don't feel a desire to play it. All of this is probably because of the hype leading to me piecing together what Versus XIII / XV was in my imagination and the 10 year gap -- change in personal taste, change in direction, etc. And that like many other open-world games for me, they never look interesting, but are interesting when played.

Well, whatever. People who picked it up or are picking it up soon, have fun and enjoy managing your time between the broest of the bro road trip and Pokémans.
The biggest hype killer for me is the install time

I mean damn this is taking forever (on Xbox btw because I'm one of those weird JRPG lovers who only has an Xbox)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to get my breakfast and write about two essays today as well. Wanna get those out the way first.
Also might watch some of VGBC's Stream from yesterday as well. Even though I don't want to get too distracted.

Top Bottom