• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Pirate Warriors 3 is really different from Hyrule Warriors. And by different I mean challenging.
  • Every character has 2 attack strings, each with their own different combos off of them (weak and strong)
  • Every character has 2 specials
  • Every character has a THIRD standard attack button
  • Every character can press Select to change their look (similar to Linkle taking off or putting on her hood)
  • A few characters also have 2 Kizuna Rushes (basically Focus Spirit)
  • And some characters have outfits that completely change their movesets, so just double everything above for them.

Whew.
Life will never be the same.

:159:
tbh my favorite part of gen 6 was all of the mmd videos that came with it. Glad to see all this returning.

Last edited:
So it took around 5 hours, but yesterday I finally managed to find and catch a salamence from a bagon's sos call! It took around 30 chains though the longest part was actually finding a bagon (it has a 1% encounter rate and 1% of calling a salamence). This was the 3rd bagon I found as I caught the 1st bagon, while the 2nd struggled to death.
Just about to start the 1st trial on the 2nd island now
I'm a bit sad about it's nature - calm (+sp.def - att) but it's still a good pokemon
IMG_20161126_223926_1480199976771.jpg

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to continue with more of my University work, and I've been thinking of what Pokemon to run for my VGC Team. I've been thinking Tapu Koko, A-Raichu, Nihilego/Kartana and either another Tapu Pokemon or possibly Primarina and Sableye.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Life will never be the same.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

:159:
Tfw Mom finally leaves your life by going to an alternate Dimension

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
TBH if Tracer was Mercy, then it'd be super accurate for me.

Also GentleBOOP killed me. That double meme was too spicy.

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
What do you guys think about the Sun and Moon cartoon moving to Disney XD? I mean, I know Cartoon Network hasn't really been showing any love for Pokemon nowadays, putting them on at 6:30 on Saturdays, but this feels like a loss for some reason. Pokemon is that one thing that has always been on Cartoon Network, one thing that you KNOW will be on every Saturday morning, so it feels weird to me.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I finally got Sun in the mail a few days ago, and I haven't used the internet for anything but Serebii and schoolwork since.

I'm kind of upset that the Pokemon Bank isn't compatible yet. I'm in the postgame and trying to catch all the new pokemon, but there's a few legendary pokemon I want to soft reset for but don't want to have to catch or breed new synchronizers for. It's looking like I might have to, though. Buzzwole is being a real pain and I kind of want to catch it in a luxury or premier ball.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, I found a festive avatar for December. Related to it, apparently there's a mobile Final Fantasy game called Pictlogica Final Fantasy. It's a puzzle game and is only available in Japan. It's also using the same chibi style that World of Final Fantasy uses. Interestingly, Pictlogica was released 3 years before World of Final Fantasy, but without knowing when either of them began development, it's hard to say where the style came from. Seeing all the characters in that style makes me wonder how big World of Final Fantasy could be. DLC could fill in so much, but maybe that's not the route they should be going for. World of Final Fantasy as a franchise would be much better in the long run instead of having all the characters show up for DLC. Speaking of Final Fantasy franchises, I'd love to see another Crystal Chronicles and Tactics game. Also, the Chocobo spin-off game that I don't really know much about.

Reno's the only one sticking his tongue out of everyone's smiling, neutral, or serious stares.

With sales and stuff, I find it amusing how Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain on Steam is cheaper if you buy it as part of the MGSV bundle with Ground Zeroes, all the DLC, and MGSV Online's DLC than if you were to buy MGSV: TP by itself. Steam lists the bundle price of $25.99 for MGSV: TP instead of the cost of MGSV: TP itself which is $39.99. This is pretty much the opposite of DoA5: Last Round where the content that makes up the game costs more than just buying the game.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So gorls, finally got a chance to sit down and play Sims4 after going on a CC-spree. Thought to myself "Oh, I haven't done this in a while. Let me make one of those annoying split-level houses. I will also do this as a speed build!" It went so smoothly, like, it tota-

WHOOPS

MATCHIN PORCHES ARE FOR PLEBS
HAVING BARELY ANY FURNITURE IS SUPER MODERN
STOP LIVING IN THE PAST SLEEP ON THE FLOOR
RANDOM FOLIAGE IS VERY IMPORTANT
SWANKY KITCHEN W/ TEA KETTLE BCUZ SASS TEA IS ALSO IMPORTANT
FULLY FUNCTIONAL BATHROOM IS COOL TOO
USE DIRT TO OUTLINE HOME'S BASE TO MAKE IT LOOK LESS FLAT I GUESS

IDK how I forgot the back porch's flooring, it's supposed to be white planks like the front porch. Usually I can get a full house like this done and fully furnished within 30 minutes with little to no forgetful screw-ups. My speed builds are more like timed builds, because a REAL speed build is just simultaneously absurd and amazing to constantly do. (They memorize where everything is, know which furniture pieces can match with each other, and fling their mouse all over their screen without stopping much)

ANYWAY! Do any of you gorls have any suggestions? I want to do another 30 minute speed build (I should probably just call them timed builds) now that I was able to look through the new item catalog. Like, throw out some descriptions or themes. Trailer, Restaurant, Bar, Club, Store, Gym, Island, Underground hut, park, whatever you gorls can think of. Though keep the 30 minutes in mind, because I am pretty certain a 30-minute mansion by me will look like Zelda's list of fully viable moves. Which is to say barren and sad.

Finally got that Raichu, even if it isn't the best nature and stuff. Here's the moveset:
Focus Blast
Nasty Plot
Thunder
Psychic
Somehow I am not surprised you were able to get a competitive-ready Raichu before I even got to the second island in the game. My procrastination with Pogeymans knows no bounds.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Going to be raising a VGC Team now. So I'll be off to catch Tapu Lele, get a Cubone with a Thick Club (And Lightning Rod) and raise a Garchomp as well.

Along with continuing with my University assignments too. Gotta get those done too!

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

Ahhh I got my beautiful blue pup this morning <3 the SOS method is tedious as hell but it worked
Named him Mahi cause I've been loving Chuggaaconroy's Splatoon LP
Unfortunately not the Jolly nature I was synchronizing for but Docile works too

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Ahhh I got my beautiful blue pup this morning <3 the SOS method is tedious as hell but it worked
Named him Mahi cause I've been loving Chuggaaconroy's Splatoon LP
Unfortunately not the Jolly nature I was synchronizing for but Docile works too
Congrats on getting a shiny Rockruff (With a Beast Ball of all things too. :secretkpop: )

I've been running through some ideas for a competitive team myself. And I think I'm happy with what I got and tested on Showdown! (Though I still think some of the people on that site are trash tier. :V)

I don't have some of these mons yet IV'd or EV'd yet, but this is what I plan on using:

Garchomp
Rough Skin
Jolly/Adamant
Yacha Berry/Sitrus Berry/Focus Sash
4HP/252Atk/252Spe
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Protect
Outrage/Dragon Claw

Nihilego
Beast Boost
Timid
Weakness Policy
4Def/252SpAtk/252Spe
Protect
Power Gem
Sludge Bomb
Reflect

Tapu Lele
Psychic Surge
Modest/Timid/Calm
Leftovers
4SpDef/252SpAtk/252Spe
Protect
Dazzling Gleam/Moonblast
Psychic
Shadow Ball

Kartana
Beast Boost
Adamant/Jolly
Choice Band
252Atk/252Spe/4SpDef
Smart Strike
Leaf Blade
Night Slash
Sacred Sword

Primarina
Torrent
Timid/Modest
Assault Vest
244SpAtk/100SpDef/100Spe/56Def/12HP (Timid)/ 252SpAtk/252Spe/4Def (Modest)
Moonblast
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump/Scald
Hidden Power Ground

Marowak-A
Lightning Rod
Adamant/Brave
Thick Club
252Atk/252HP/4SpDef
Protect
Bonemarang
Shadow Bone
Flare Blitz
Protect

Primarina with Assault Vest is surprisingly bulky and easily walls a full HP Eruption from a Torkoal while Drought is active. Kartana can easily 2HKO an Oranguru with a Night Slash. The Nihilego and Kartana sets are from some guides that WolfeyVGC did on his YT Channel which I'm all for.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Congrats on getting a shiny Rockruff (With a Beast Ball of all things too. :secretkpop: )

I've been running through some ideas for a competitive team myself. And I think I'm happy with what I got and tested on Showdown! (Though I still think some of the people on that site are trash tier. :V)

I don't have some of these mons yet IV'd or EV'd yet, but this is what I plan on using:

Garchomp
Rough Skin
Jolly/Adamant
Yacha Berry/Sitrus Berry/Focus Sash
4HP/252Atk/252Spe
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Protect
Outrage/Dragon Claw

Nihilego
Beast Boost
Timid
Weakness Policy
4Def/252SpAtk/252Spe
Protect
Power Gem
Sludge Bomb
Reflect

Tapu Lele
Psychic Surge
Modest/Timid/Calm
Leftovers
4SpDef/252SpAtk/252Spe
Protect
Dazzling Gleam/Moonblast
Psychic
Shadow Ball

Kartana
Beast Boost
Adamant/Jolly
Choice Band
252Atk/252Spe/4SpDef
Smart Strike
Leaf Blade
Night Slash
Sacred Sword

Primarina
Torrent
Timid/Modest
Assault Vest
244SpAtk/100SpDef/100Spe/56Def/12HP (Timid)/ 252SpAtk/252Spe/4Def (Modest)
Moonblast
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump/Scald
Hidden Power Ground

Marowak-A
Lightning Rod
Adamant/Brave
Thick Club
252Atk/252HP/4SpDef
Protect
Bonemarang
Shadow Bone
Flare Blitz
Protect

Primarina with Assault Vest is surprisingly bulky and easily walls a full HP Eruption from a Torkoal while Drought is active. Kartana can easily 2HKO a Oranguru with a Night Slash. The Nihilego and Kartana sets are from some guides that WolfeyVGC did on his YT Channel which I'm all for.
Now that I have Mahi, I'm trying to come up with a Sandstorm team. I'm not that great at team building though.
Mahi (Lycanroc) (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Sand Rush
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 156 HP / 252 Atk / 100 Spe
- Fire Fang
- Stone Edge
- Accelerock
Docile Nature

Gigalith @ Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Slide
- Protect
- Curse
Impish Nature

Palossand @ Absorb Bulb
Ability: Water Compaction
EVs: 56 HP / 100 Def / 252 SpA / 100 SpD
- Earth Power
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Shore Up
Bold Nature

Carbink @ Light Clay
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Toxic
- Moonblast
Calm Nature

Lucario @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 156 HP / 252 SpA / 100 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere
- Flash Cannon
- Dragon Pulse
Timid Nature
I'm not sure what final move to give Mahi or what my 6th member should be
I figured Kartana would be great for covering my Water weaknesses but I don't have one with a good nature. Didn't even think about them when I caught them :/

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
if you're giving lycanroc a focus sash, give it stealth rocks so it functions as a proper lead

otherwise, invest all the EVs into attack and speed and give it a choice band then use lycanroc to stone edge sweep or revenge kill with accelrock

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Now that I have Mahi, I'm trying to come up with a Sandstorm team. I'm not that great at team building though.
- Fire Fang
- Stone Edge
- Accelerock
Docile Nature

Gigalith @ Smooth Rock
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Slide
- Protect
- Curse
Impish Nature

Palossand @ Absorb Bulb
- Earth Power
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Shore Up
Bold Nature

Carbink @ Light Clay
Calm Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Toxic
- Moonblast
Calm Nature

Lucario @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere
- Flash Cannon
- Dragon Pulse
Timid Nature
I figured Kartana would be great for covering my Water weaknesses but I don't have one with a good nature. Didn't even think about them when I caught them :/
If you want, I can help you with some improvements for your team.

Is this for Singles or VGC?

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
another huge problem with your team is that pyukumuku isn't on it, and nobody knows trick room

fix this now

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
another huge problem with your team is that pyukumuku isn't on it, and nobody knows trick room

fix this now
I thought about this
Safety Goggles Pyukumuku? Or maybe the goggles are unnecessary..
Probably better to make an entire trick room team just for Pyukumuku

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Right. First you'll need some better coverage, your team is very weak to Water, Grass, Steel, Fighting and Ground.

This is one I've just quickly threw together to help with your Sand Team:

Lycanroc
Nature: Docile
Item: Focus Sash
Accelerock
Rock Slide
Protect
Snarl
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spe/4 HP

Lycanroc has limitations on type coverage, however Accelerock and Rock Slide will help with STAB, Snarl is good for dealing with Special Attackers. Say for example; a Tapu Lele could be causing you trouble, use Snarl to weaken its key stat.

Gigalith
Nature: Relaxed/Adamant/Brave
Item: Leftovers
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Protect/Wide Guard
Stone Edge
EVs: 252 Def/200 Atk/56 HP

Just like Lycanroc, it has limited coverage, so it'll be relying on other Pokemon to help cover many of its weaknesses. However, Earthquake will be decent enough to deal with Poison, Fire, other Rock and Electric Types

Tapu Lele
Nature: Modest/Timid
Ability: Psychic Surge
Item: Life Orb
Moonblast/Dazzling Gleam
Energy Ball
Protect
Psychic
EVs: 252 SAtk/252 Spe/4 Def

Since you're running a Sand Team. I RECOMMEND a Tapu, the closest I could think of was Tapu Lele. Many of your Pokemon are weak to Special Attacks, so Tapu Lele can take the hits and fire back at most of the weaknesses plaguing the team. Energy Ball to deal with Water and Ground Types, though you can replace that for either Focus Blast, Shadow Ball or Thunderbolt.

Kartana
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Beast Boost
Item: Choice Band
Night Slash
Leaf Blade
Night Slash
Sacred Sword
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spe/4 SpDef

Kartana is one suggestion, it has the highest Physical Attack in the current meta and it is pretty fast. Be sure that you do make your choice though, while it does increase its Physical Attack for each KO, you'll be stuck with that move until you switch out or get KO'd yourself.

Nihilego
Nature: Timid
Item: Weakness Policy
Protect
Power Gem
Sludge Bomb
Reflect
EVs: 44 Def/212 SAtk/252 Spe

Nihilego is actually quite a threat. And this set helps you deal with pesky Fairy Types or Grass Types. Plus with Reflect, it helps survive Physical hits and activate its Weakness Policy which allows it to hit hard.

Metagross
Nature: Adamant/Brave
Ability: Clear Body
Item: Assault Vest/Steelium Z
Meteor Mash
Zen Headbutt
Rock Slide
Bullet Punch/Protect
EVs: 252 Atk/200 Def/56 SpDef

When it comes to good Steel types. Metagross is perfect, it has great Defensive capabilities, plus great Attack stat too. This one I'm not so sure of, but this one I just thought of throwing together to see how it would work. If you don't want to run Assault Vest, you can run Steelium Z if you want. :V

That's one I've just hastily put together. If you're not so sure about any of these Pokemon. I only got maybe two alternatives for you.

Garhcomp
Ability: Rough Skin
Item: Choice Scarf/Dragonium Z
Outrage/Dragon Claw
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Iron Head/Protect

This is an alternate choice if you aren't so sure of Kartana. Thought I'd put Dragonium Z there if you were in need of breaking through Protects. If you don't like the idea of running Dragonium Z, you can always run something else like a Yachi Berry or Sitrus.

Marowak (Alola)
Ability: Lightning Rod
Item: Thick Club
Protect
Bonemarang
Shadow Bone
Flare Blitz
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Def/4 HP

This is the standard set that you'll see A-Marowak run, it does a ton of damage, plus Bonemarang can break through Mimikyu's Disguise ability. Also, Celesteela won't be living a STAB Flare Blitz.

Milotic
Nature: Bold/Calm
Ability: Competitive
Protect
Scald
Ice Beam
Light Screen/Recover
EVs: 200 HP/128 Def/52 SAtk/128 SDef

Milotic can really help defensively. It has a good bulk, plus if any Intimidaters come in, you'll get a +2 Special Attack which they will not want to take. Scald to help deal with some common weaknesses like Fire, Rock and Ground, plus a chance to burn is always nice. Ice Beam to deal with Grass, Dragon, Flying and Ground.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Right. First you'll need some better coverage, your team is very weak to Water, Grass, Steel, Fighting and Ground.

This is one I've just quickly threw together to help with your Sand Team:

Lycanroc
Nature: Docile
Item: Focus Sash
Accelerock
Rock Slide
Protect
Snarl
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spe/4 HP

Lycanroc has limitations on type coverage, however Accelerock and Rock Slide will help with STAB, Snarl is good for dealing with Special Attackers. Say for example; a Tapu Lele could be causing you trouble, use Snarl to weaken its key stat.

Gigalith
Nature: Relaxed/Adamant/Brave
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Protect/Wide Guard
Stone Edge
EVs: 252 Def/200 Atk/56 HP

Just like Lycanroc, it has limited coverage, so it'll be relying on other Pokemon to help cover many of its weaknesses. However, Earthquake will be decent enough to deal with Poison, Fire, other Rock and Electric Types

Tapu Lele
Nature: Modest/Timid
Ability: Psychic Surge
Item: Life Orb
Moonblast/Dazzling Gleam
Energy Ball
Protect
Psychic
EVs: 252 SAtk/252 Spe/4 Def

Since you're running a Sand Team. I RECOMMEND a Tapu, the closest I could think of was Tapu Lele. Many of your Pokemon are weak to Special Attacks, so Tapu Lele can take the hits and fire back at most of the weaknesses plaguing the team. Energy Ball to deal with Water and Ground Types, though you can replace that for either Focus Blast, Shadow Ball or Thunderbolt.

Kartana
Item: Choice Band
Night Slash
Leaf Blade
Night Slash
Sacred Sword

Kartana is one suggestion, it has the highest Physical Attack in the current meta and it is pretty fast. Be sure that you do make your choice though, while it does increase its Physical Attack for each KO, you'll be stuck with that move until you switch out or get KO'd yourself.

Nihilego
Nature: Timid
Item: Weakness Policy
Protect
Power Gem
Sludge Bomb
Reflect
EVs: 44 Def/212 SAtk/252 Spe

Nihilego is actually quite a threat. And this set helps you deal with pesky Fairy Types or Grass Types. Plus with Reflect, it helps survive Physical hits and activate its Weakness Policy which allows it to hit hard.

Metagross
Ability: Clear Body
Item: Assault Vest/Steelium Z
Meteor Mash
Zen Headbutt
Rock Slide
Bullet Punch/Protect
EVs: 252 Atk/200 Def/56 SpDef

When it comes to good Steel types. Metagross is perfect, it has great Defensive capabilities, plus great Attack stat too. This one I'm not so sure of, but this one I just thought of throwing together to see how it would work. If you don't want to run Assault Vest, you can run Steelium Z if you want. :V

That's one I've just hastily put together. If you're not so sure about any of these Pokemon. I only got maybe two alternatives for you.

Garhcomp
Ability: Rough Skin
Item: Choice Scarf/Dragonium Z
Outrage/Dragon Claw
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Iron Head/Protect

This is an alternate choice if you aren't so sure of Kartana. Thought I'd put Dragonium Z there if you were in need of breaking through Protects. If you don't like the idea of running Dragonium Z, you can always run something else like a Yachi Berry or Sitrus.

Marowak (Alola)
Ability: Lightning Rod
Item: Thick Club
Protect
Bonemarang
Shadow Bone
Flare Blitz
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Def/4 HP

This is the standard set that you'll see A-Marowak run, it does a ton of damage, plus Bonemarang can break through Mimikyu's Disguise ability. Also, Celesteela won't be living a STAB Flare Blitz.

Milotic
Nature: Bold/Calm
Ability: Competitive
Protect
Scald
Ice Beam
Light Screen/Recover
EVs: 200 HP/128 Def/52 SAtk/128 SDef

Milotic can really help defensively. It has a good bulk, plus if any Intimidaters come in, you'll get a +2 Special Attack which they will not want to take. Scald to help deal with some common weaknesses like Fire, Rock and Ground, plus a chance to burn is always nice. Ice Beam to deal with Grass, Dragon, Flying and Ground.
Thanks a bunch for the advice. Like I said, I'm not great with team building, so I assumed I'd only want pokemon who would benefit from the sandstorm ^^;

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Feel free to use this set too Burgundy Burgundy if you are extra evil

Palossand @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Veil
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Shore Up
- Stockpile
- Earth Power
- Shadow Ball

:150:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
- Fire Fang
- Stone Edge
- Accelerock
Docile Nature

Gigalith @ Smooth Rock
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Slide
- Protect
- Curse
Impish Nature

Palossand @ Absorb Bulb
- Earth Power
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Shore Up
Bold Nature

Carbink @ Light Clay
Calm Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Toxic
- Moonblast
Calm Nature

Lucario @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere
- Flash Cannon
- Dragon Pulse
Timid Nature
sees a sandstorm team with no Ttar/Hippodown
Wrys lol.png

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Vod of me from the tourney

Might do an analysis eventually
ZELDA_SUX

unfortunate that the pika SD'd super early last stock first game. there were some questionable usmashes from you gorl but overall you played the MU well

the pika was doing good on juggling but then gave zelda too much space to work around later which ultimately led to his loss

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Literally any team without GOD GASTRODON is insta-bad.

sorri

Although that Palossand set Y2Kay Y2Kay posted is pretty close to how I play Gastrodon so I guess it could be a substitute.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
They said it's illegal for all 3 of them to be in the same spot since they cause global warming when together. Team Aqua probably gave them a trip as a part of some water-expanding scheme, tbh.
DON'T TEMPT ME SINNER

Also:
Currently on road to E4:
-Decidueye (Because #TeamRowlet)
-Magnezone (Steel is :secretkpop: tier)
-Oricorio (was interested since reveal, and type changing is useful)
-Umbreon (From the free egg the nursery gives you)
-Slowking (bae, and my god trying to find a King's Rock is cancer)
-Dugtrio (Because I felt I needed an Alolan Form and Ground/Rock moves)

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
So this evening I had tortellini for dinner :^)

But just because I ate that is noT the reason I'm telling yew all.

I was playing my ACNL later, and for fun I decide to talk to the passerby Benedict, and he's like:

"I'm discerning what people ate for dinner based on the looks on their faces.

Based on the look on your face, you had...tortellini?"

Wtfbbqhax my jaw legit droppT.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It's raining and it's apparently going to rain for the rest of the week. Cold, wet, stormy weather. Ahem...

Come all you young sailors, listen to me
I'll sing you a song of the fish in the sea
and it's...
Windy weather boys, stormy weather, boys
When the wind blows we're all together, boys
Blow ye winds westerly, blow ye winds, blow
Jolly sou'wester, boys, steady she goes.

I love the shanties in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.

Anyway, KoF XIV is getting a graphics patch that probably won't impact its performance. Can't say I remember a game that had a patch or something where its graphics was improved during its lifetime other than massive overhauls, re-releases like remasters, definitive editions, or games remade; or PC games having high resolution patches and mods that overhaul them. Of course, there's been recent games where players experience games being developed and see improvements to graphics and whatnot that KoF XIV has done alongside games like FFXV, SFV, and more notably, Tekken 7 starting from a Tekken 6 / Tag 2 prototype to what it is today. I don't count stuff like seasons which are kind of like expansions or updates to games like what happened to Killer Instinct. This is pretty much vanilla, launch game getting a graphics update within a couple months of its release that isn't optional e.g. one of the Battlefield? games had a graphics patch for Xbox 360. Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2016/11/28/king-fighters-xiv-patch-1-10-will-make-game-look-better/.

Top Bottom