• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just managed to beat the Electric Trial. Also, my Brionne finally evolved into Primarina.

Now hopefully I'll be able to find a Mimikyu soon.

Edit: Holy crap, Golisopod looks awesome!

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
After 38 hours, I finally got my first Play of the Game as Ana

Life is great

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
After 38 hours, I finally got my first Play of the Game as Ana

Life is great
Getting PoTG as Ana or Sombra is so satisfying but also makes me think "Why am I doing this?"

Yay I'm finally back

Bought Pirate Warriors 3 because of the Steam sale ($13 with all of the DLC lol) and I REALLY like it! I DIDN'T really like wasting 3 hours just to make a controller usable because Warriors games don't work with a keyboard at all but everything's good now.
:happysheep:
Also lucahjin finished Ace Attorney 1 yesterday. WHO JUST GOES AND BEATS RISE FROM THE ASHES BLIND WITHOUT MAKING A SINGLE MISTAKE?
OMG that case tho. I think it's the longest case I've ever played. Granted it was my first AA game, but it was still hella insane. I was planning on replaying it once I forgot the twists or at least what to do. I played it when it first came out on the DS and then again in 2010. So, yeah, got that to look forward to... Assuming my DS or original 3DS is still somewhere.

Still, I remember that case giving me trouble the second time too. Gant is one spoopy guy. At least the swimming self-meme took the edge off.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
This post-story UB quest is amazing.

I go and meet Looker and his boss Anabell, she needs to battle me to confirm that I'll be good enough to aid in tracking down the UBs. Her Pokemon all out-level mine by 2-5 levels, but:

Flawless battle. I start with Shiinotic in, and spore Alakazam. From there, I switch in Incineroar and double bulk up as Alakazam sleeps. I proceed to sweep 4/5 of her team with Incineroar only, healing once or twice between. There was a doubtful moment when I had to switch to combat Salamance, but Comfey trolled and got a crit triage-priority draining kiss to take out the last half of his health. BAN•TRIAGE.

THEN, they're all like, "Go talk to Wicke at Aether foundation, she's with us."

WAT.

Wicke as a character just keeps getting better and better.

Then she explains why Lillie and fam suddenly ran off to Kanto (which was a surprise to me) and it all ties in with Bill the PC creator!

This game, is good.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
This post-story UB quest is amazing.

I go and meet Looker and his boss Anabell, she needs to battle me to confirm that I'll be good enough to aid in tracking down the UBs. Her Pokemon all out-level mine by 2-5 levels, but:

Flawless battle. I start with Shiinotic in, and spore Alakazam. From there, I switch in Incineroar and double bulk up as Alakazam sleeps. I proceed to sweep 4/5 of her team with Incineroar only, healing once or twice between. There was a doubtful moment when I had to switch to combat Salamance, but Comfey trolled and got a crit triage-priority draining kiss to take out the last half of his health. BAN•TRIAGE.

THEN, they're all like, "Go talk to Wicke at Aether foundation, she's with us."

WAT.

Wicke as a character just keeps getting better and better.

Then she explains why Lillie and fam suddenly ran off to Kanto (which was a surprise to me) and it all ties in with Bill the PC creator!

This game, is good.
Just seeing Anabel made me so happy. They brought back a lot of cool characters this time around and I love it

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Just saw this on Facebook:

Adam is not just a gorl. Adam is a pretty gorl... Albeit, this is proof that this gorl lied about having a gloriously large pompadour.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
< TFW the hole internet is talking about the game, you probably won't buy it anytime soon but you still enjoy the ride and the drama around iT.
:196:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just got up and trying to find a Mimikyu for my team. Despite having a 5% chance of finding it. I'm not even finding it yet, it's been nothing but Golbats, Haunters and Klefkis. :c

Lemme find a damn Mimikyu smh.

Edit: Found a Mimikyu and named it Kimmy. So my team is now complete! :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Currently on my way to work to open on black friday

what did I do to deserve this

im atoning for past transgressions

why.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Thought I'd put this into spoilers now.

But my team is now complete. Primarina (Sirena), Toucannon (Bark), Charjabug (Bugbus), Arcanine (Mars), Mudsdale (Starbright) and Mimikyu (Kimmy). Just infiltrated the Aether Foundation to rescue Lillie and Cosmog with the help of Hau and Gladion. :V

I love the Team Skull theme. So good! <3

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
does anyone have a spare Magic Guard Abra

I chained these things until I burned out my PP and didn't find a single Magic Guard one, I don't have it in me to do that again

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641

I chained these things until I burned out my PP and didn't find a single Magic Guard one, I don't have it in me to do that again
I'll try to find another one. Do you have a Raichu with a good nature that you could either trade me or breed a Pichu with a good nature?

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I dunno whether to count myself lucky. But I managed to get a Mimikyu with a Jolly Nature and my Primarina has a Timid Nature. Plus my Mudsdale is Relaxed. I must be very lucky to have those right natures. :V

RosalinA

Smash Ace
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
I dunno whether to count myself lucky. But I managed to get a Mimikyu with a Jolly Nature and my Primarina has a Timid Nature. Plus my Mudsdale is Relaxed. I must be very lucky to have those right natures. :V
My Primarina is Timid too except mine is female and I was dumb and tried for 5 hours to get one with a good nature.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
omg Ninetales + Wishiwashi is so much fun

Ninetales sets up Hail + LC Aurora Veil, switch into Wishiwashi and now you have it's already insane bulk taking half damage. The constant damage from Hail is actually really beneficial as it allows Wishiwashi to control it's health better, having a much easier time getting into the range for Iapapa Berry to activate, which heals 50% health in S/M. By the time Iapapa Berry activates, Hail is pretty much always over so it's no longer a problem, while Aurora Veil is still up, allowing Wishiwashi to use it's restored health much longer than it usually would be able to. Plus, Wishiwashi has a slow U-Turn allowing it to safely switch back into Ninetales for Hail/Aurora Veil reset if needed.

also shiny wishiwashi is beautiful, it's eyes turn into goldfish :drshrug:

oh, and when switching almost everyone expects sandslash/beartic or ninetales to just stay in, leading them to use steel/fire moves, giving wishiwashi a super easy switch-in

Last edited:
Hey gorls, haven't posted here in ages! Hope you're all doing well~

So it was 2 days late, but my copy of Pokemon Sun arrived in the mail today. Not very far (only at the trainer school) but I caught my first shiny pokemon there!
IMG_20161125_163514_1480091725210.jpg
It has a good nature as well - mild, so I'm definitely gonna use it

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'll try to find another one. Do you have a Raichu with a good nature that you could either trade me or breed a Pichu with a good nature?
I could breed a timid Pichu later.

So it was 2 days late, but my copy of Pokemon Sun arrived in the mail today. Not very far (only at the trainer school) but I caught my first shiny pokemon there!
View attachment 121333 It has a good nature as well - mild, so I'm definitely gonna use it
nice yo

so far I've found a shiny wishiwashi, while I was hunting for mareanie. Lonely, so I guess it's technically usable.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

Oof, I feel that pain
I'm currently trying to get a Rain Dish Morelull
I've been forced to train a Sylveon to 25 just for skill swap =3=

RosalinA

Smash Ace
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
it's an egg move
These are the things I don't see on Bulbapedia. Do you know who I have to breed the Ninetales with?
EDIT: Never mind. I now know I need to breed with a male Sylveon or Popplio, neither of which I have. Does anyone have a male Sylveon I can quickly trade to get an Alolan Vulpix?

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

View attachment 121333 It has a good nature as well - mild, so I'm definitely gonna use it
You lucky devil!

I'm very far into the game now, on the fourth island and in the dungeon of that area.
Also, my Charjabug is now trying to evolve. I just keep denying it. :V (It's at Lv. 51 now)

Edit: Decided to have my Charjabug evolve.

So now I'm trying to get an Adamant/Jolly Natured Solgaleo.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Got that timid Pichu ready.

Trying to chain Abras again on the side, but they are just the worst thing ever to chain. Had three chains break pretty early on due to no backup calls for 10+ turns followed by the abra struggling to death.

I need a heal pulse smeargle or something.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Got that timid Pichu ready.

Trying to chain Abras again on the side, but they are just the worst thing ever to chain. Had three chains break pretty early on due to no backup calls for 10+ turns followed by the abra struggling to death.

I need a heal pulse smeargle or something.
Morelull was just as bad. The ones in Lush Jungle have Moonlight, Flash, and Sleep Powder
Luckily I had the Safety Goggles but it was awful having to constantly switch in my Lurantis to False Swipe them
I managed to finally get one with Rain Dish though. So if anyone wants to spare themselves the headache, just ask me for one.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
ok that took way, way too long, but I finally found one, #73 in my fifth chain

Shame its nature sucks (Quirky), or I'd probably just be lazy and skip breeding with IVs like those, but I'm done with that garbage and that's what matters.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Any of you gorls have a Regenerator Mareanie? I just want the HA; I don't care about IVs and nature and stuff

Last edited:
Top Bottom