• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
>getting this worked up over the idea of Dragonite being is Smash
I'm not worked up, I just find the expectation unrealistic, which it is if you think logically. There's a difference between writing blogposts because someone insulted a Pokemon and writing a quick counter argument to point said expectation out as unrealistic.

Last edited:
But Ridley's too big :troll:
that's ok

ridley is too big so he probably would suck ass in smash 4

so if ridley were added, at least shulk would move one place up which is gud
I'm not worked up, I just find the expectation unrealistic.
tbf

snake was pretty damn unrealistic and so was bayo even if we were to take the smash ballot into account. also, cloud was HELLA surprising

nothing surprises me at this point. even if shaq is added, i wouldn't be that surprised

Last edited:

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
that's ok

ridley is too big so he probably would suck *** in smash 4

so if ridley were added, at least shulk would move one place up which is gud

tbf

snake was pretty damn unrealistic and so was bayo even if we were to take the smash ballot into account. also, cloud was HELLA surprising

nothing surprises me at this point. even if shaq is added, i wouldn't be that surprised
What's the difference between negotiable third party characters and a fifth, less popular Gen1 Pokemon again? :V

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
This argument is getting to the point where I feel like everyone is just trying to roast me without success :mario64:

i'll be a good boi for now cuz bjn might come for my ass

plus, i'm a mod so i probably shouldn't be going full ******

Last edited:

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
Perhaps it's because of that Magnemite trading thing in gen 5, where it was the most traded pokemon

But that's still an odd reason tbh
Magnemite is great, it's a prime example of the creativity that went into the first generation of Pokemon

Right next to Pokeball with face, upside down Pokeball with face and animal-with-kawaii-eyes :secretkpop:

Last edited:
ok take back what i said about not going full ******. i always go full ******

probably a thing because i was posing as that stupid ***** reserved for one whole month so he rubbed off on me too much

worst mistake of my entire life. kill me nao pls

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
oh Berserker you've always gone full ******. It's part of the reason we all love you :))

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
...I think I remember why I left this thread now

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Tbh tho Palutena and pretty much every female FE character in Smash are legitimately trash tier waifus.

If you argue against that you have bad taste and/or are a weeb
Palutena is a god tier waifu what r u talking about sisT

:150:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I think my favorite part of those Japanese Pokémon polls are all the comments going "wtf Japan has bad taste" that I find everywhere afterwards.

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
I loved Japan's reaction to certain Sm4sh newcomers

"Greninja? Why?" despite it being the most popular in Japan
"Who is Little Mac"

But D.Va has a great personality ;)
hell yeah, I like my virtual women egotistical and annoying <3<3<3

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Quick thoughts on HW DLC before I go to bed.
-Toon Zelda is FANTASTIC. She attacks waaay faster than she should be attacking, she has combos, she has power, and DAT WEAK STRING FINISHER. She's pretty bad at giant bosses but great at everything else. Definitely a new favorite of mine. Also... Zelda, Sheik, and Tetra have 1,505 strength at level 255. Toon Zelda has 1,530 strength at level 255. Proof Toon Zelda is the best Zelduh.
-The Sand Wand looked extremely fun and I enjoyed it when I first used it (I was laughing the entire first level I used it and 5 minutes after I finished it). But after using it on some more challenging stages, it lacks damage. It barely does anything to health bars unless you use C4 or C5, but those attacks are also slooooowwwwwww so you at take damage. At least it's realistic, throwing small amounts of sand at people isn't going to kill them, but driving a flaming train over them then blowing them up with said train's cannon will.

D.va is the worst what are you doing omg
View attachment 116870
I assume you're not judging by personality.
Look at D.Va for example
But D.Va has a great personality ;)
hell yeah, I like my virtual women egotistical and annoying <3<3<3
imma hunt yo asses down and convert yall to rosalindaism for punishment

and bein a rosalinda cultist is the worst way to go. i speak from experience and several others here have been afflicted w/ the plague like fullmoon, spritz, greening, etc., others, forgot the rest

also, palu is not a trash waifu so ejecting u into rosa's up air could be a potential punishment

but u guys can always repent for ur bad opinions

k

noodLes

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
Rosalina is literal garbage, I didn't even include in my earlier post because it's obvious how bad she is as a character

Good ol' space peach, am I right?

Rizen

Smash Legend
they have a uair with ur name on it
You can't eat that :glare:

This is what Arwen "Helping" me play smash looked like when she was only 2 months old.

She's better behaved now but still goes crazy sometimes (like tonight :dizzy:)

I'll post more photos when I upload them. I wasn't able to sort through them for a while.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
You can't eat that :glare:

This is what Arwen "Helping" me play smash looked like when she was only 2 months old.

She's better behaved now but still goes crazy sometimes (like tonight :dizzy:)

I'll post more photos when I upload them. I wasn't able to sort through them for a while.
Cat's like attention.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just got the 2nd pack of DLC for Monster Hunter Generations, gives you StarFox content, mostly a Mission, Titles and a Card Background. And I'm guessing a Fox Costume for the Palico. Also, the good old Ace Attorney content as well; sadly, there's no Mission involving Ace Attorney, but you get titles and a background for your Card which is cool.

Zelda social: Advocating the protection of animals (say anything about damn gorilla and you're instant banned)

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
"Zelda Social: Elder is a meanie"

Also help me name my Marth amiibo. I already named Link Zelda :secretkpop:

Last edited:
Top Bottom