• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

more like lack there of
I really hope that the lack of capitalization at the first letter of this post means that you got the joke
I'm a King Dedede main and I'm gawking in astonishment at this!
WHY DOES A FAT PENGUIN ATTACK FASTER THAN AN TEENAGER!?
Heck, before you bring up 'He's holding the Monado" King Dedede is carrying a mallet that Snake states "I doubt I could barely lift that thing".
Yeah. It's so weird that Shulk has the worst frame data in the game overall but I guess that's because his range is suppose to be a "compensation" for his abysmal frame data. Unfortunately, that's not going to cut it at all. Doesn't help that his damage output is disappointing outside of buster art

Last edited:

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
ZeRo's tier list is making me cringe

I can understand listing Pit and Dark Pit as one, but MARTH AND LUCINA. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING.

ZeRo, more like ZeRo sense. Christ.

I really hope that the lack of capitalization at the first letter of this post means that you got the joke
I'm not stupid.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Nair 7-8
Nair (Late) 9-29 -
Fair 13-15
Bair 17-19
Uair (Hits 1-6) 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22
Uair (Hit 7) 24-25
Dair 22-23

Here's King Dedede's for anyone who's wondering.
I don't know how to put it in the image that Beserker did so this'll have to do.
Edit: Rizen Rizen Haha, I never thought about that. I'll check his codec calls later

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Sakurai when designing Shulk: hmm, having a character with that much range and good frame data could be bad for the game.

Sakurai when designing Cloud: lol lets give him Shulk's range but also good frame data lmao

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
ZeRo's tier list is making me cringe

I can understand listing Pit and Dark Pit as one, but MARTH AND LUCINA. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING.

ZeRo, more like ZeRo sense. Christ.

I'm not stupid.
Ike and Zelda in the correct tiers.

I think this list is perfect.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Sakurai when designing Shulk: hmm, having a character with that much range and good frame data could be bad for the game.

Sakurai when designing Cloud: lol lets give him Shulk's range but also good frame data lmao
Not to mention Clouds weaknesses are things Shulk already has: Bad grab game and recovery
Ike and Zelda in the correct tiers.

I think this list is perfect.
I agree with King Dedede and Toon Link's placings.
King Dedede isn't bottom 5, but he sure as hell is close to it.
Toon Link is barely high tier, literally where ZeRo placed him.
4BR overrated him imo

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
May I remind you that Cloud has more muscle than WFT and is faster

Who's unfit now
Unfortunately it's come to our attention that Cloud has been under the influence of steroids this entire time
Therefore all of his wins are null and void :secretkpop:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
May I remind you that Cloud has more muscle than WFT and is faster

Who's unfit now
Cloud in FF7 lives off of a very unhealthy diet that would not give you your daily nutrients, so the fact that he's alive is surprising. He is also extremely unsanitary, as he almost never washes his hands. This is especially necessary as Midgar is filled with filth everywhere, so he is most likely full of various diseases and viruses. He isn't close to being healthy, which goes hand-in-hand with being fit.

Also only fitness trainers can be fit duh

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Could in FF7 lives off of a very unhealthy diet that would not give you your daily nutrients, so the fact that he's alive is surprising. He is also extremely unsanitary, as he almost never washes his hands. This is especially necessary as Midgar is filled with filth everywhere, so he is most likely full of various diseases and viruses. He isn't close to being healthy, which goes hand-in-hand with being fit.

But what about Ike?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Could in FF7 lives off of a very unhealthy diet that would not give you your daily nutrients, so the fact that he's alive is surprising. He is also extremely unsanitary, as he almost never washes his hands. This is especially necessary as Midgar is filled with filth everywhere, so he is most likely full of various diseases and viruses. He isn't close to being healthy, which goes hand-in-hand with being fit.

Is Could one of Cloud's relatives he doesn't want to talk about?

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Wait, are you Lythero!?
Anyways, I have a question. It's rare I ask for actual help and advice from the Zelda Social, but I'm sick and tired of this, so..
How on earth do you get out of Bayonetta's jab.
And PLEASE, no sarcastic answers like "DI"
You get out when Bayo wants you out
Oops that was a sarcastic answer

Last edited:

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
SDI.

Shake the control stick away and up from bayo during her rapid jab. Works with any rapid jab.

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
So my Link and Marth amiibo arrived today
Link looks fantastic, but Marth..

Spot the difference.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
With Bayo's rapid jab you want to go straight up, going sideways is pointless since the outer hitboxes pull you back to the center.

It's also really hard to escape, it has very horizontal angles and an incredibly low SDI multiplier (off the top of my head it's like 0.2~0.4? Haven't looked at that in months), but it is possible to escape out the top.

Top Bottom