• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The reason I'm keeping everything a secret is that I honestly hate how I was thought of for my past. I was given a label on my past when I was ignorant. I've changed and I'm still just thought of as a guy who you don't listen to or the guy who mains Ike. I'm not and I find it extremely rude and uncalled for. I beg you keep it a secret because I don't want anyone to know me for who I WAS. So please.
Nah, the question isn't inappropriate at all. As for me, I'm straight. Been with my girlfriend for over a year now.

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
You know what grinds my gears? Having shorter ledge invincibility when in rage. Who thought this was a good idea? Higher percents are when you need to be more careful and plan out what you do for your getup so that an opponent's read doesn't get you killed. If I wait just a fraction of a second too long, there's a low-hitting move to end the stock and give a cheesy ending.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Sew do we know Pendulum? She's really solid on Wifi. That GOODNESS for Zeldas who know what they're doing.

Tbh wifi Zelda is broke tier. A lot of the things that make her moves "just not good enough" get squeezed out by wifi.

That said that's probably why so many Zelda players think she's actually viable. The gameplay experience changes significantly offline.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Sew do we know Pendulum? She's really solid on Wifi. That GOODNESS for Zeldas who know what they're doing.

Tbh wifi Zelda is broke tier. A lot of the things that make her moves "just not good enough" get squeezed out by wifi.
It's Macchiato Macchiato

Come on out now sis, you can't hide from the Illuminayru. :secretkpop:

dang it I mispelled it and now he won't be tagged

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Welp I'm addicted to Overwatch now.

And I had college work due Tuesday too smh

By the way I play Genji/Bastion/Reinhardt/Mercy. None of the others interested me much.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
so

apparently the two people in the chat at 00:51:50 from that video didn't know what they were talking about

its not macci

._.
im going back to my corner now :sadkpop:

Furret24

Smash Master
Oh yeah, happy Mothers Day to all of you. Hope you all got to spend some time with them, or atleast got to say hi to them. Finally called mine up after weeks of shamefully neglecting her. I would go further into detail, but this isn't the place to get emotional or dramatic.
did you just verbatim steal aero's tweet
Aero talked about it too?

I've been beaten to the punch by atleast two people. I'm so slow. ;(
:162:

Macchiato Macchiato

Praising and maining are two different things. You have not answered my question for lying is a sin however all I can say is that if you praised our goddess, then there is a slight chance that you will be pardoned for your deceit. I cannot speak for the mother of the cosmos if she will forgive you or not. No one knows what she thinks but all we can do, as followers and children of Rosalina, is to have faith in what she thinks

Praise be to Space Elsa. May you forever let it go

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
When you say forever let it go, do you mean your dignity for playing such a gross character?:secretkpop:

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
You can hide behind your ignorance, but you can't hide that little gremlin that ruins my throw combos.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Macchiato Macchiato

Praising and maining are two different things. You have not answered my question for lying is a sin however all I can say is that if you praised our goddess, then there is a slight chance that you will be pardoned for your deceit. I cannot speak for the mother of the cosmos if she will forgive you or not. No one knows what she thinks but all we can do, as followers and children of Rosalina, is to have faith in what she thinks

tl;dr bye

I will leave the matters regarding the deceptive individual to Lorde Lorde and Rickster Rickster
You can hide behind your ignorance, but you can't hide that little gremlin that ruins my throw combos.
You dare tarnish the name of the child of our goddess?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Well, if you are pendulum Macchi, I ain't mad. I mean, that Pendulum did solid vs those Pikas, and made Zelda look scary.

Besides, as far as I'm concerned you haven't made any alternate identity here :secretkpop:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Well, if you are pendulum Macchi, I ain't mad. I mean, that Pendulum did solid vs those Pikas, and made Zelda look scary.

Besides, as far as I'm concerned you haven't made any alternate identity here :secretkpop:
I'm seriously not, but you can probably find Pendulum on discord if you wanted to talk to him.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
sisT

red zelda every except white

image.png

i've always used red zelda and wft since forever

also i got kicked from SoL because i never really play smash often. when was the last time the Roster was actually updated. same reason why midas was replaced, they found a better player of that character.

hmmmT ven has an overly optimistic chart so are you gonna assume ven is another alt, why not every optimistic zelda. maybe i'm zolda hmmmT

Last edited:

EFB | SoL Pendulum

Banned via Warnings
Hey guys, it's me, Pendulum. I just want you guys to know that I'm a Macchiato alt. I have to use alts because people are mean to me about being a Zelda cultist. #sorrynotsorry

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
User was warned for this post
honestly who the **** made this? this is actually really ****ing rude, spritzee your so ****ing low and you have a ****ty personality so please chill. first of all, i really don't care about your opinion so you do you and whatever you think. two, you will never have a life and all you'll be is some loser behind a screen. three, please fall down a well and never get found thx

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
That was obviously a stupid idea by the user who made the alt, and I don't expect to see that happen again.

Us and our Zelda social drama....

Watch yourself too, Macchiato. No need for insult hurling.

Last edited:
Top Bottom