• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Tfw you play Brawl after 2 years of Sm4sh and you realize Din's Fire wasn't the worst in that game
Like holy **** ._.
Damn, I wish I was old enough to have been competitive with Brawl ;w:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I know nothing about V115 other than that he tried to argue with me once that priority didn't exist in Brawl.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I forgot to tell your gorls BUT IT HAS HAPPENED:

My older sister is a child of God and gave me her credit card to make a 30-day free trial on Tidal SO NOW I CAN LISTEN TO MOMMY'S NEW ALBUM.

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
everyone here is a two-faced b****

i thought that was common knowledge :^)

KarmaCastle KarmaCastle i mean what :^)
I was unawares to my putting up a front in the first place. I've been blunt and direct in the past. People know my opinions. I don't pretend to be nice or speak highly of anyone here lol.

On a positive note, I've already become recognized as the "best zelda" at my regions tourneys.

It's really easy to be the best at something when you're the only one :^)

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone else find themselves getting stuck underneath the stage on Dreamland right before teleporting?

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
I find that happening to me 1/3 times I play Zelda on Dreamland. It used to be 2/3 times, but I've been steadily improving.

Drift back towards the ledge to get a good angle, even if you have to go really low.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
It has to do with the way teleports follow walls when used in the air. It's a lot easier to get a bad angle on stages like Omega Bridge of Eldin and Dreamland than it is on others because of how the wall is shaped. All you have to do to fix it is not be too close to the walls.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I was unawares to my putting up a front in the first place. I've been blunt and direct in the past. People know my opinions. I don't pretend to be nice or speak highly of anyone here lol.

On a positive note, I've already become recognized as the "best zelda" at my regions tourneys.

It's really easy to be the best at something when you're the only one :^)
Yeah I was going to say that's like being the best street gruel someone's ever tasted.

(Ignore the typos, the image isn't mine)

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Go to sleep Kofu or I will ban you. You too PK21, I see you lurking.
"You have no dominion in our world!"
Besides, I'm a big boy. I have a job and everything.

today i tried mucking around with ryu

i didn't know he had negative edge on command inputs

also

The Falcon is "negative edge"

And one of the tips does say that his UAir "has a deceptively large range" and that "it’s fairly easy to hit enemies directly over you."

GUESS THEY WEREN'T KIDDING

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Go to sleep Kofu or I will ban you. You too PK21, I see you lurking.
Blame Ace for streaming up this late. You can ask sisT @Virtue she was there too and we were both staying on topic by taking about banning Zelda.
Plus I'm trying to think of stuff for that commercial so this is mostly all of yew gorls' faults.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Done some rounds today, and I watched Episode 3 of Sakamoto Desu Ga?. Really funny and enjoyable as hell.
Still find it funny that the VAs of Marth and Chrom voice Sakamoto and Acchan respectively. :secretkpop:

Just waiting for the 1st part of Turnabout Samurai (Episode 5 of Ace Attorney) to air now.

Also, Callie and Marie are now getting their own Amiibo.
mfw Squid Sisters are getting their own Amiibo:

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
The Falcon is "negative edge"
Releasing the button to do an attack instead of pressing it.

So you can, for example, hold A, input 623, then let go of A and you'll do a Shoryuken. Though it'll always be the weak version that way for obvious reasons.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Just waiting for the 1st part of Turnabout Samurai (Episode 5 of Ace Attorney) to air now.
What do you think of the series so far? I've been mostly enjoying it, but I'm not quite sure if that's because it's actually good, or so corny and hammy I can't help but enjoy it :p (looking at you, Redd White. WHATCHA NAAAYYYYYYYYYYME) I'm a little disappointed about some of the parts they cut, like "they're both right" from the last episode, but I'm willing to accept most of them for the sake of pacing (it's maybe a little rushed overall, but not the worst), and I do like some of the changes and additions they've made, like Mia throwing the note at White instead of getting Phoenix to read it, and Maya's extra scenes like this:

Overall I'm mostly positive so far, it could have definitely turned out much worse.

(not even going to bother mentioning the animation quality, it's pretty much a unanimous verdict that it's not the best-looking show)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What do you think of the series so far? I've been mostly enjoying it, but I'm not quite sure if that's because it's actually good, or so corny and hammy I can't help but enjoy it :p (looking at you, Redd White. WHATCHA NAAAYYYYYYYYYYME) I'm a little disappointed about some of the parts they cut, like "they're both right" from the last episode, but I'm willing to accept most of them for the sake of pacing (it's maybe a little rushed overall, but not the worst), and I do like some of the changes and additions they've made, like Mia throwing the note at White instead of getting Phoenix to read it, and Maya's extra scenes like this:

Overall I'm mostly positive so far, it could have definitely turned out much worse.

(not even going to bother mentioning the animation quality, it's pretty much a unanimous verdict that it's not the best-looking show)
I'm enjoying it so far as well. Since that we've both played every Ace Attorney game out there (Except PL vs. PW, since I don't really count that one as a part of the AA Series). I am noticing some BIG differences between the anime and game. Like Wright not meeting April May in person, only seeing her leg out of the bathroom. And the Bellboy not being asked to the Witness Stand either. Hopefully they'll keep some of the stuff intact in Turnabout Samurai, like talking with Penny and Cody as well.

I wonder who's going to voice Wendy Oldbag, I feel like it may be Kujira who voices Otose from Gintama. Fingers crossed.
And I do agree that the animation is pretty low quality, but I guess we were all hoping for BONES to animate it instead since they've animated all the Cutscenes from Dual Destinies and Ace Attorney 6.

Also, I NEED THESE! *w*

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Releasing the button to do an attack instead of pressing it.

So you can, for example, hold A, input 623, then let go of A and you'll do a Shoryuken. Though it'll always be the weak version that way for obvious reasons.
By "weak" you mean short distance, right? But that's interesting, if a little obvious in hindsight.

Reminds me of the 0.5 A button presses Hazy Maze Cave run

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Those amiibo come out 3 days after my birthday aw yes *w*
Though I haven't played Splatoon in months ;3;

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
TFW you use Samus aka a better character than Zelda in tournament and you drown in pools.

Why can I only win with a bottom tier character

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
Sometimes I ask myself why I can't do better with Ike compared to Roy even though I played him so much more.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Sometimes I feel that I do better with Zelda than Greninja because the restricted options make me rely on my fundamentals more.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
People find my Mewtwo scarier than my Greninja

I personally feel like mine are on equal standings

:150:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
My Zelda outclasses all my other characters in every way. It's sad in a funny kind of way.

As a result my opponents get very confused when I counterpick Zelda.

Last edited:
Top Bottom