• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I am actually kinda curious if the invulnerability extension on Zelda's Neutral B will change her meta slightly.
for me i was say it helps her with air above anything else. obvious chasing in the air can be easily peeled instead of traded and it traded a lot in the air

most important change for me is still grabs unlike the others
ZSS' flip jump

**** that move
Didn't ZeRo say he was switching to Diddy on Twitter?
I'd be hype, his diddy after the first nerf was so dirty to watch
Do you guys have fun names for your phantoms?
i think I'm on dude esquire the 107th
actually i don't name him
I'm currently in top 16 winners side of a large regional going only Zelda. I 2-0'd Ryo!! I'm literally going nuts!
long time no see, how have you been?

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Phantom doesn't deserve a name because it's complete trash.

Phantom is only 1 tier above Din's Fire in terms of usefulness

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029

AceStar calls the phantom Jamie! What a babe

Do you guys have fun names for your phantoms? I might have to think of one now cuz phantom does so much for our edgeguard game, he deserves a cute/badass name
I call mine "Sacrifice to Sakurai". It seems to be working as we got buffs.
I'm currently in top 16 winners side of a large regional going only Zelda. I 2-0'd Ryo!! I'm literally going nuts!
Finger Bang them into the land of BAN•ZELDA for us!

Good luck! :4zelda:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
u guys r ********

the reason the social sucks now isn't because of dumb nostalgia crap or new members

it's because i lost my red powers and now u dumb ********s don't make fun of me for it

i used to be a kirby variant of ffamran and that was coo but now all u ***** went soft

GIVE IT TO ME HARD AND MAKE ME FEEL IT GOOD

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
My school made us write an argumentative essay on whether or not teenagers can control their happiness.

It was stupid because the grade we get on it won't even count for anything. It's only a test run.

But the cool thing is, I can technically right anything I wanted on it and not get in trouble.

So you do you know what I did instead?

I wrote a five paragraph essay on why Zelda should be banned.

I wish that was a joke, but I'm dead serious.

:150:

Last edited:

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
Now that I've been to a fair share of tournaments I've come to a conclusion.

There's one of two ways to react to losing to zelda.

1: positively and laughing. Your opponent gets as hype as you do when you ledge cancel uair them. They're like "no wayyy" in setups like nair to elevator.

2: they salty as F. Grab their controller, tear it out and complain later about "not knowing the match up" "luck" and their friends taunt them by reminding them they were taken out by a zelda.

I love this life.

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
Now that I've been to a fair share of tournaments I've come to a conclusion.

There's one of two ways to react to losing to zelda.

1: positively and laughing. Your opponent gets as hype as you do when you ledge cancel uair them. They're like "no wayyy" in setups like nair to elevator.

2: they salty as F. Grab their controller, tear it out and complain later about "not knowing the match up" "luck" and their friends taunt them by reminding them they were taken out by a zelda.

I love this life.
Welcome to my 8 years of maining zelda life.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
My school made us write an argumentative essay on whether or not teenagers can control their happiness.

It was stupid because the grade we get on it won't even count for anything. It's only a test run.

But the cool thing is, I can technically right anything I wanted on it and not get in trouble.

So you do you know what I did instead?

I wrote a five paragraph essay on why Zelda should be banned.

I wish that was a joke, but I'm dead serious.

Post it here for us to read or it didn't happen.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
It's property of the Tennessee State Government

showing a copy would be illegal, technically.

I may be able to show some ideas of T-Shirt Designs that I have to do for my University Assignment. I've had to explore some ideas at first, and now I'm on to concepts; I have to create a design involving my hand. :V

And my Mother came up with one of a fireball being shot out of my hand, and I came up with one of my hand being an ocean/lake, with my fingertips being either mountains or islands.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

AceStar calls the phantom Jamie! What a babe

Do you guys have fun names for your phantoms? I might have to think of one now cuz phantom does so much for our edgeguard game, he deserves a cute/badass name
I named mine ZSS and I purposely send it out to die every 15 seconds or so.

DinsFireIsOP

Smash Cadet
Did Ftilt outrange Palutena's jab in previous version? I just noticed we can beat it with Ftilt. Just shield so you're pushed back by her jab and when you're not in her jab's range anymore, unleash the Ftilt.

Maybe it's not new, though. I actually rarely use Ftilt.

Unrelated but I tried Arrabiata sauce with my pasta this evening (and parmesan-like cheese). I didn't know what to expect, but it was actually very good. Would recommend it.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Finally stopped being lazy about FE Fates and am now on ch19 Conquest

I don't know how I feel about this map's gimmick...

edit: just kidding camilla and flannel are god

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
u guys r ********

the reason the social sucks now isn't because of dumb nostalgia crap or new members

it's because i lost my red powers and now u dumb ********s don't make fun of me for it

i used to be a kirby variant of ffamran and that was coo but now all u ***** went soft

GIVE IT TO ME HARD AND MAKE ME FEEL IT GOOD
Q What's black and white and red all over?

A Only a penguin with diaper rash because even though Aunt Jemima Aunt Jemima has a penguin avatar, he lost his Red Tyrant powers.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So apparently there was a big tournament here in Brazil today and someone got 2nd using Rosalina and Zelda. Mainly Rosalina tho.

Zelda in GFs gorls

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
|ven| |ven| when you visited my castle in Fates, did it send you to the Hoshido or Nohr one? My Nohr castle is a mess and I think it sent you to that one.

Y2Kay Y2Kay Buy it urslef

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Oh wow
I found Esam on Pokken and I beat his Libre
That's cool ;w;

Noctiluca

Smash Cadet
Pray for me girls, I'm bidding on eBay for a Limited Edition Zelda WiiU with copy of smash4, GameCube Smash controller, and pro controller, all for $200

And best of luck to you too sis! #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary

Last edited:
Top Bottom