• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

KlicKlac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KlicKlac
If you could only change one more thing about Zelda in the next patch what would it be?

I want a bigger hitbox for sweetspot fair/bair/dair.
I just want din's fire and phantom knight to actually be a part of zelda's kit and not just some niche use thing. Knight needs less lag and din's fire needs to explode quicker. That would give zelda more unpredictability and more variety in her gameplay.

ketchupprecum

Smash Rookie
NNID
ketchupprecum
I just want din's fire and phantom knight to actually be a part of zelda's kit and not just some niche use thing. Knight needs less lag and din's fire needs to explode quicker. That would give zelda more unpredictability and more variety in her gameplay.
Only one thing!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think I'm finally starting to accept the fact that Jigglypuff may be the worst character now.

I never thought I'd finally admit that.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Zomg hyped for pokken I'm maining pikachu libre

Still haven't played it though but I bought it but I cant play it so the suspense is killing me

Curious about chandelure though lol

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Btw, would anyone be up for some matches? I need to get some rust off. And I'm going to practice with Bowser, Mewtwo, Corrin and Bayonetta each for about 5 matches.

Since I'm choosing one of the four I mentioned that will fit my playstyle and who I do better with.

Noctiluca

Smash Cadet
Btw, would anyone be up for some matches? I need to get some rust off. And I'm going to practice with Bowser, Mewtwo, Corrin and Bayonetta each for about 5 matches.

Since I'm choosing one of the four I mentioned that will fit my playstyle and who I do better with.
Do post about how Mewtwo feels when you play! I've been doing some research and I am seriously considering training with him over Bayonetta just because of 1.1.5 and how he seems to fit my playstyle

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Did yew forgeT my warning gorl?
But someone has to spread BANGARDEVOIR. :secretkpop:

Do post about how Mewtwo feels when you play! I've been doing some research and I am seriously considering training with him over Bayonetta just because of 1.1.5 and how he seems to fit my playstyle
I'll try my best. I'll actually put the replays bundled together of each character.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
If Mewtwo was any cleaner, that boy would be Oxi Clean

:150:

shadowdude

Smash Apprentice
A lot of comments on here in just a day,it threw me off

Also I realize now how much I like playing Zelda. And I'm actually pretty good with her(better than I thought I was),probably because I'm good at edge guarding. Down airs for days

/Lucina

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Katsie
As far as I understand it her (Zelda's) fair and bair went untouched, right? I believe they need a slight increase in their execution and/or endlag. Would any of you change the move(s), and if so how would you buff them?

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Did yew forgeT my warning gorl?
Gardevoir has one of my least favorite alts ever urgh

WHY IS THIS PART RED

BUT THIS PART IS STILL GREEN?!?

Such trash smh

At least it's not as disgusting as whatever the **** Machamp's is

It's like they were going to make him Shiny but had to stop halfway through. It's so bad eww

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I know it's WAAAAAY too early to be thinking of a tier list atm or making one.

But I honestly think Pikachu & Weavile might be Top Tier. Gardevoir maybe Mid or Low.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

WHY IS THIS PART RED

Such trash smh

At least it's not as disgusting as whatever the **** Machamp's is

It's like they were going to make him Shiny but had to stop halfway through. It's so bad eww
Why wouldn't they just use shiny Gardevoir? The red is hideous o_o hombre.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Why wouldn't they just use shiny Gardevoir? The red is hideous o_o hombre.
Because if they used a shiny for one palette, they'd probably have to use shiny for all of them, which wouldn't work at all with Pikachu, Gengar, and Garchomp.
The red would look nice if it actually matched the bottom smh

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Pokkén is fun even though I have no idea what I'm doing when I play.
pokken in 3d mode I can't really comprehend, but pokken in 2d mode is a fighting game with moves that were clearly designed to beat out other moves
I think I'm finally starting to accept the fact that Jigglypuff may be the worst character now.
too be fair I never include miis when talking about character because i never play against them
All of you plebs not maining shadow Mewtwo smh

:150:
that game is missing something tbh, not sure what...

WHY IS THIS PART RED

Such trash smh
hohohohohohohohohohohohoho CHRISTMAS TIME BABY

I actually don't mind it
I know it's WAAAAAY too early to be thinking of a tier list atm or making one.

But I honestly think Pikachu & Weavile might be Top Tier. Gardevoir maybe Mid or Low.
the game just came out

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I think it looks nice ;o
You'r dumn.

Because if they used a shiny for one palette, they'd probably have to use shiny for all of them, which wouldn't work at all with Pikachu, Gengar, and Garchomp.
The red would look nice if it actually matched the bottom smh
That doesn't make any sense. They can do whatever the hell they want. Even make hideous red abominations.

Top Bottom