• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Along those lines.. what do the squids who are here use? I main the slosher, sub the evilspray rg and third the inkbrush
I play rollers/brushes, not really good at anything else
Usually I go with waterfall roller, just cause kids who suck don't have a clue how to play against it

Well, Twi you already know I'm a Blaster user :p

I use pretty much every Blaster in the game

The only downside is that everyone says Blasters are the work of Satan ;-;
blasters are hard, unless corners are involved. I'm pretty used to spacing so I understand the complaints 4 year olds make that don't make sense. Still haven't played sense the range blasters release though
I mean, I might try it at some point. I was just never that interested in it. I remember when it first came out I thought it looked kinda dumb, but hey.. who am I to judge something I never even tried. The problem right now is the problem everyone has. The thing that stands between people and things they want. Money. So, might be awhile, lol.
just start smashing pots

D

Deleted member

I mean, I might try it at some point. I was just never that interested in it. I remember when it first came out I thought it looked kinda dumb, but hey.. who am I to judge something I never even tried. The problem right now is the problem everyone has. The thing that stands between people and things they want. Money. So, might be awhile, lol.
As soon as you get the 60 dollars, you drive to the nearest store and get Splatoon.

Look at all the squid kids who said Splatoon is great and addicting

Become one of us, Wis.

B e. A. S q u i d.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
As soon as you get the 60 dollars, you drive to the nearest store and get Splatoon.

Look at all the squid kids who said Splatoon is great and addicting

Become one of us, Wis.

B e. A. S q u i d.
I.. I could use that money for the next Zelda game. I'M SORRY OKAY. Im just. I just can't right now. I love other things.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, I think I found my first post. This doesn't make any sense without context. Pretty much after I became a mod is when I became more frequent - round page 238. Before that, it was lurking, liking, and rarely chiming in.
Or Malon.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Mained Aerospray RG since I got my hands on it. However it's effectiveness has been fading in recent games, and I think I may decide on a new main weapon at some point soon.
I hate being on the receiving end of an Aerospray, but I had to pick it up when learning to use a shooter. I've used Slosher since the beginning, it's my best weapon, though not the best on all stages. I feel like a maniac with Slosher, pure evil with Aerospray, and the Inkbrush is so much fun tbh
Well, Twi you already know I'm a Blaster user :p

I use pretty much every Blaster in the game

The only downside is that everyone says Blasters are the work of Satan ;-;
But that's because they are
I play rollers/brushes, not really good at anything else
Usually I go with waterfall roller, just cause kids who suck don't have a clue how to play against it
I haven't tried picking up the Dynamo Rollers yet, though I probably should at some point. May turn out to be another weapon I despise that I end up maining. Oops

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I have a Zelda Social folder with over 100 pics/gifs/sass, whether it's been posted here or not. Just in case the need arises for something in it, it's all there. Unless it's a Ghirahim or Wii Fit Trainer gif, those go in a different folder.
It's funny you mention this, because I've actually been organizing my folders recently, which has been a nightmare.

I don't have a specific folder like that, though. Closest thing is my avis folder, which holds all the things I've done with my pikachu avi. Bout 300 files deep right now.

I hate being on the receiving end of an Aerospray, but I had to pick it up when learning to use a shooter. I've used Slosher since the beginning, it's my best weapon, though not the best on all stages. I feel like a maniac with Slosher, pure evil with Aerospray, and the Inkbrush is so much fun tbh
I don't feel like pure evil with Aerospray, I am pure evil with Aerospray.

However, the loadout for the RG is just looking worse and worse with new additions being what they are. I feel like I'm liable to switch out RG for MG or go Mini Splatling, unless I roulette into places I know are prime for Ink Mine ambushes like Arowana, Walleye, and Mackerel.

Also, yes, Blasters are pretty much hell.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I haven't tried picking up the Dynamo Rollers yet, though I probably should at some point. May turn out to be another weapon I despise that I end up maining. Oops
pfffft pls.

Look at how beautiful it is...

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
dynamo roller is pretty good, kinda outclassed by miniguns though sense they can do most of the same jobs, but better
.96 gal actual has satan's signature on the side of it

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I don't feel like pure evil with Aerospray, I am pure evil with Aerospray.

However, the loadout for the RG is just looking worse and worse with new additions being what they are. I feel like I'm liable to switch out RG for MG or go Mini Splatling, unless I roulette into places I know are prime for Ink Mine ambushes like Arowana, Walleye, and Mackerel.
Hence why I call it the Evilspray RG. I have a habit of jumping unsuspecting enemies, hiding in ink and literally jumping up right next to or behind them to splat them with no chance of escape. It's horrible but fantastic, as well as playing a round of chase around an obstacle, laying out mines for them to walk into. If a roller is running towards my mine, I'll stay and shoot to keep them there the half-second longer it needs to detonate. Pure evil. Though the range and damage is regrettably limited, as well as the accuracy falling the farther away you are. I'm liable to switch out to the Octoshot and Hero Shot as soon as I get them, even if they're nothing but re-skins.
pfffft pls.

Look at how beautiful it is...

Pure Satan's craft right there
dynamo roller is pretty good, kinda outclassed by miniguns though sense they can do most of the same jobs, but better

The only thing about Dynamo Roller is how slow you run with it.. I love my speed.
And I'm not surprised about the .96 Gal, those things are evil.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I actually mained the .96 Gal the week before the Inkbrush was released oops
Still use it every now and then, but the Deco version is just dumb. That can be removed from the game for all I care.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
People think this is the worst weapon HA.
Real talk though, that thing looks like the world's worst and craziest pointillist got ahold of it and wouldn't let go until he had defiled every square inch of it.

I main a glorified paint sprayer, and I still say that thing kills out of sheer eye strain.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Real talk though, that thing looks like the world's worst and craziest pointillist got ahold of it and wouldn't let go until he had defiled every square inch of it.

I main a glorified paint sprayer, and I still say that thing kills out of sheer ugly.
Well, if you're not a fan of the dots, there's always this bad boy:

Look at dem flames B)

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'm really tired right now, but ok like I have to be awake for 5 more hours or so ~

jk gnight

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I actually mained the .96 Gal the week before the Inkbrush was released oops
Still use it every now and then, but the Deco version is just dumb. That can be removed from the game for all I care.
A weapon that can kill you in two hits with no effort, huge range and little commitment is just dumb.
Like why does it need to kill faster then most rapid fire weapons when you're in its face, the worst is when people defend those things, just gross
forgot I was on squidboards mb
bye
359.jpg

The only thing about Dynamo Roller is how slow you run with it.. I love my speed.
And I'm not surprised about the .96 Gal, those things are evil.
you don't roll with the dynamo, you only fling and jump or jump and fling.
it covers ground faster then rolling anyways.
Rolling is just for creating work space in the middle of a fight sense each fling is at fastest a second apart
redfeatherraven redfeatherraven Twili Twili

Every Blaster is a work of art.

Look at this thing

People think this is the worst weapon HA.
well is it?
I honestly don't understand rapid blasters, they seem like shooters with no bullet drop but They don't feel good at all
also it looks like one of those plastic tools they made for the fake tool benches I used to play with when I was 4

looks right at home with these

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Well, if you're not a fan of the dots, there's always this bad boy:

Look at dem flames B)
...hmm.

Aight, I can get behind that. Looks like it's held together with duct tape and dreams, but the flames are a nice touch.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
~o
~o
~o

~o

hehe

I get it

dang molten lavani, you're right about the space thing........................

Last edited:

Soul.

I'll be interested on Splatoon once there's a handheld game

I could see that happening in the next Nintendo handheld. 3DS successor, w/e

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I watched japanese tournament super late tonight
some things I noticed
  • :4jigglypuff: sounds like a squeaky toy
  • these matches take forever to start, least it they speed the transition after a bit
  • :rosalina:has the same voice, why not she doesn't say **** anyways
  • saw a team with two :4sonic:s it was particularly silly
  • saw a team with two :4tlink:s it was particularly silly
  • Sakurai better be onto :4sheik: by now, she's shown up in several of these teams
  • almost forgot the the :4lucas::4lucario: anubis combo looked pretty good

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Okay Twili Twili that Marie gif reminded me of something

I DON'T KNOW WHICH SQUID SISTER I LIKE MORE

I LIKE CALLIE'S HAPPY AND JOYFUL PERSONALITY BUT MARIE'S HUMOR AND SASS IS GREAT.

WHICH ONE...

I know CatRaccoonBL CatRaccoonBL is. (Unless your sig is a liar)
Callie of course.

Also, I'm really glad you guys decided to both have sentimental and Splatoon discussion while I was both playing Mario maker and having to sleep.

Yep! So glad to not have been invited to that. So glad to also miss people who used to frequent this social as well like Twili Twili
b78.gif

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I haven't really been watching Umebura FAT too closely, but the team comps are more interesting than I was expecting. I thought there'd be a bunch of pocket/bucket cheese teams but the only thing I saw along those lines was a :4pikachu::4gaw: 1.0.0 runback team.

Lots of double character comps, I liked the double Wii Fit match.

Meanwhile we have this :4sheik::4jigglypuff:(Nietono has a Jiggs????) on stream right now with the Jiggs playing in front and ducking whenever Sheik wants to throw needles, this is more amusing to me than it should be.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast, might upload a few matches I had against Koiba Koiba . Even though most of them did pass the three minute limit. :V

And I'm going to attempt Normal Difficulty on Button Mode on The World is Mine in Project Mirai DX, let's see if I can do it. :V

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
The number was...

Nobody guessed that so the closest was evmaxy54 evmaxy54 with 22. Come pick a thread title name and make sure it doesn't suck.

Cress! Cress! You had the number right when you made your name but you totally dropped the ball with your guess.

Lavani, I was actually going to do something like that. You almost won the second time in a row.
"Zelda? More like Smellda. As in "I Smellda Tr4sh" =P"

I totally didn't steal a Zero Punctuation joke no

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I still remember when I would wake up to 5 new pages this thread would make overnight. I believe Koiba Koiba would call all those pages "her morning paper" or something.
Aw, someone remembered that? :dr^_^:

And my biggest contribution was probably Zelda Momma

I'm annoying :halfsheep:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Dang, I missed all the Splatoon talk.

Oh, and 3rd person shooters on the 3DS wouldn't work very well.

Ex: IronFall: Invasion

Top Bottom