• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

warionumbah2

Smash Master

His face actually looks better than Ken's lol
And is that attack where he throws his rose and attacks you his V-Trigger?
He's beautiful afterall.

Yes its his V trigger move.

Bloody kiss

• Vega throws a rose at high velocity towards the opponent. If it hits, he charges behind it and delivers a series of brutal slashes that devastate the enemy. The move can be done as an anti-air from crouch or as an air attack when jumping forward, making it an extremely versatile projectile attack, as well as a combo extender.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I wonder if anyone has seenl this yet:

Also, got to Reindeer, managed to get Ana's Hat. I dunno whether to help around in Reindeer because of a flu going around or to press on to Spookane or Snowman. What do you think girls? :V

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I wonder if anyone has shown the Sonic social this yet:
Warning! Bad language.

Also, got to Reindeer, managed to get Ana's Hat. I dunno whether to help around in Reindeer because of a flu going around or to press on to Spookane or Snowman. What do you think girls? :V
Gorl whaT hadT I said about posting bad language vids. :V

Your warning words may not save you! :secretkpop:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I can now get 20% off of a grab, even against a Level 9 CPU (who mashes at a pace that a hunan can't) can't mash out early enough.

I just header cancel and the I grab and pummel them once. Wow, Header Cancel has so many uses

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Good morning gorls. Have any of you seen the movie Pixels? My friend is taking me to see it later today but I heard it's absolutely awful so...maybe some of you have better opinions

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Good morning gorls. Have any of you seen the movie Pixels? My friend is taking me to see it later today but I heard it's absolutely awful so...maybe some of you have better opinions
I have no real opinion on it. Only saw one trailer of it which I thought was eh.

Didn't see it, doubt I will.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I wonder if anyone has seenl this yet:

I remember when we were kids, my cousin and I played a bridge builder game. Ah, the memories... I don't think we tried to screw up anything, though.

Exhibit A for why Waluigi should be playable in Smash 4. :p

Soul.

I can only think of one better opinion: Pixels is bad.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I always thought Pixels would be one of the perfect movies to watch in a "bad movie night".

I still have to watch it but if I do, I'm not really expecting anything lol.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Vega is actually kind if pretty again for street fighter 5. Cause he was ugly in 4. I dont even play Vega but I might if Rose isn't playable.

auntie @ Rion Rion didn't want to participate long in the crystal mash the last time we played lol. She blocked and escaped.

not multiquoting cause lol mobile :secretkpop:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Managed to have a really solid defense in TF2. And I was top scoring on my team. <3

And then my game crashed when I went to check on my Engineer's loadout. Fix this Volvo. :c

And YouTube updated. It looks odd to me.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Weren't all characters ugly in SF4?
And this is why I love The King of Fighters XIII('s art style) over Street Fighter IV and even V which looks better than IV, but people are still meatheads and meatcakes... There was an "article" or maybe a rumor, but I don't remember and they said KoF XIV would go for 3D. I don't know if that's going to be a like a Maximum Impact game or they're using 3D models instead of sprites... Please be a Maximum Impact game, because these are so beautiful. I swear Wolf was based on Iori.

Couldn't find a gif of Iori's running animation in KoF XIII, but look at this; Wolf runs just like this except much slower and with a "limp".

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I look at Rose and Chun Li's character art and compare them to their in game selves I have to wonder what went wrong.

Not as bad as Soul Calibur's. Mitsurugi's art for SCV.

Mitsurugi in-game. He's muscular in the wrong ways and looks plastic-y. Don't get me started on 18 year-old Yun-Seong looking like he's a steroid-abusing weightlifter.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Weren't all characters ugly in SF4?
I look at Rose and Chun Li's character art and compare them to their in game selves I have to wonder what went wrong.

lol this. Everyone varied between ugly, gruff, ****** for most people in SF4. Vega was supposed to be beautiful and Makoto looks better than him in SF4. Why us Rose so defined when she doesn't even lift? :v

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Not as bad as Soul Calibur's. Mitsurugi's art for SCV.

Mitsurugi in-game. He's muscular in the wrong ways and looks plastic-y. Don't get me started on 18 year-old Yun-Seong looking like he's a steroid-abusing weightlifter.
Sepaking of Soul Calibur...

Now, I really do like Ashlotte's design, but her face in game just looks more barbie like to me, I get that she's a doll and all but I'd prefer a much sharper look.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
These art vs ingame comparisons make me think of Skyward Sword, lol. Great looking art, but the models look weird ingame.

Speaking of Zelda art WHEN WILL WE SEE THE ART OF ZELDA U

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I still remember when I first found @EOE's videos.

I thought they were really cool. Especially the Peach combos. I wonder if he's found any Zelda combos yet. :yeahboi:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Kitties! Revive this thread and make Zelda a cat lady who'll live forever alone while pining for Link's love!

MDAVE

The Flying Dutchman
NNID
GoldDiaruga
3DS FC
1048-8967-3255
Hello, hello sisters! Just leaving a quick message on here since it's my birthday today and I'm hungry for those extra points.. And some cake. Of course. (4th of August)

I also added my NNID to my profile too, so I'll be able to play some smash WiiU soon with my fellow Zelda sisters. Hope you all have a fantastic day today! ^w^/
I really need to edit my signature picture some day.. It looks strange.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Hello, hello sisters! Just leaving a quick message on here since it's my birthday today and I'm hungry for those extra points.. And some cake. Of course. (4th of August)

I also added my NNID to my profile too, so I'll be able to play some smash WiiU soon with my fellow Zelda sisters. Hope you all have a fantastic day today! ^w^/
I really need to edit my signature picture some day.. It looks strange.
:bluejump:Happy Birthday! :bluejump:

Top Bottom