• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
urhhgwah
fine time to drop my thoughts on customs:
I love customs even if i was a Zelda/Jigglypuff main

granted there exists literally two moves that might not be the healthiest for the meta (Kong Cyclone and Explosive Balloon Trip and maybe Heavy Skull Bash but that move needs some serious precision in when i used it) but the fact that more character get boosts in viability makes the meta far more interesting than defaults

ofcousre when someone doesn't want to see customs all they have have to say is the magic word "jank" and suddenly every one is all like BAN*CUSTOMS and all arguments for customs are responded with "Muh Jank"

Soul.

"PLEASE TAKE OUT HEAVY SKULL BASH'S SMASH CHARGE BECAUSE GIVING IT TO SUCH A CHARACTER LIKE PIKACHU IS BAD GAME DESIGN EVEN IF IT WAS PUT IN AS A TIP, MAKING IT A THING" - EVERYONE

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
@Macchiato, Big D actually got eliminated from EVO by a Wii Fit Trainer. He got 65th, which is pretty good I think.

Are you gonna switch mains again? :secretkpop:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
"PLEASE TAKE OUT HEAVY SKULL BASH'S SMASH CHARGE BECAUSE GIVING IT TO SUCH A CHARACTER LIKE PIKACHU IS BAD GAME DESIGN EVEN IF IT WAS PUT IN AS A TIP, MAKING IT A THING" - EVERYONE
To be fair they've changed tips in the past (or made a change that goes against said tip) so they can and will change things if they want.

I don't even have much of a problem with HSB, but the fact that it's in a tip doesn't mean it's safe from change.

Soul.

hahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahaha

To be fair they've changed tips in the past (or made a change that goes against said tip) so they can and will change things if they want.

I don't even have much of a problem with HSB, but the fact that it's in a tip doesn't mean it's safe from change.
I get that. It's just... kinda funny to see people in an angry manner when it comes to the move itself.
this is why balance will never be a thing

Soul.

I wonder if I was the only one that instead of paying attention to the video was counting how many of the posts featured weren't liked by Non-Specific Guy lol.
I didn't. was laughing at the "This ****ing faker needs to kill himself.. Piece of **** ******* wasting time..." part.
...Then I got the #Desperate image.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
@ FullMoon FullMoon was aMSa eliminated from the Smash 4 bracket? that's what I was gathering from the main thread but I saw this tweet:

Which makes me think he isn't, but it could also be Melee.

Just kind of stunning how most of the Japanese players got hit hard so quickly.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
@ FullMoon FullMoon was aMSa eliminated from the Smash 4 bracket? that's what I was gathering from the main thread but I saw this tweet:

Didn't he lose to FOW in Winners? So he should be in Losers still.

Soul.

Today in Japan, the latest Pokémon movie, Hoopa & The Clash of Ages, opened and within it, according to our envoy and close friend to the site, Gin who just saw the movie, there was something new appearing in it. She describes it as being bright green with one eye larger than the other. During the trailer for next years movie, its eye looked through the O of the word Pokémon and then it blobbed about. This was then followed by the large new Pokémon silhouette revealed on July 12th. Gin has kindly provided a few possible sketches of this Pokémon, but it is likely to differ greatly. It of course could still be an alternate form, a weird separated part of a new form of an existing Pokémon or something new, but it remains to be seen. We'll bring full details of this as and when it comes so keep checking back.

lol.

Mr Melo Yellow

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0748-2813-7966

He's talking about melee. aMSa got knocked into losers early on in melee and had to plow through a load of matches to get into top 32. He played far and won.

For sm4sh, I've heard he had to play Dabuz for a place in the top 32 and lost 2-0

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wasn't someone here responsible for teaching Dabuz the Zelda MU? I think it was SBphiloz4. :p

Aus0115

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aus0116
That moment when you're up at 4am cleaning dog urine off of your mattress -_- I think i'd rather be dead.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Got a Muhley & Project Cease & Desist tourney today! =D

And Professor Pro is coming over! =D

Wish me luck cuz I will need it

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC