• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

D

Deleted member

Sure you can! I work with a 15 year old.

Literally the worst
My Dad told me the other day that I could always go over to the golf club he works at and be a caddy. He says it actually pays good but I'm weak af and don't think I'd make it a week xD

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
I work at albertsons. In washington they hire early. I go around asking people what they are looking for and I hope to go work at Starbucks soon so I can Get more money for my College. I already have scholarships so If I work there, Thats less for me to worry about.

My Dad told me the other day that I could always go over to the golf club he works at and be a caddy. He says it actually pays good but I'm weak af and don't think I'd make it a week xD
Never know unless you try! How much does it pay btw?

Some advice: Don't EVER work in any fast-food/chain restaurant. They almost always have an opening for new people, but that's because they're the worst. I've nearly died at my job and I only get paid $8.25/ hour. Not worth imo

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Never know unless you try! How much does it pay btw?

Some advice: Don't EVER work in any fast-food/chain restaurant. They almost always have an opening for new people, but that's because they're the worst. I've nearly died at my job and I only get paid $8.25/ hour. Not worth imo
I don't remember exactly, but my Dad told me it's like 60-70 dollars a day, but I didn't believe him. It seems a little too much for one day (but if I had the job I wouldn't be complaining LOL)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I want to work in the anime business while being a pro smasher.
Good luck with that. :V
I was originally going to be a game designer, but I felt it wasn't for me. So now I'm just going to either be a Graphic Designer, Mangaka or just a Novelist. :V

Btw, can anyone link me the Smash 4 stream? I tried going to the one that was linked before, but some reason the video is broken. Curse you srkevo4! Do your job! D:

Rizen

Smash Legend
GGs! :) Sorry, CF is cheap. Ike is really good at preventing characters like Charizard from returning to the stage. Ike rules BF. I didn't know how to fight Ike with G&W since Ike out-ranges him in everything :/
Those were fun :)

I feel like its her community that holds her back most. They don't have that much faith in her which is extremely unhealthy for advancing a meta. Yes they are helping but if they were more optimistic, it would be much better.
I like the part where you just call us out.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I actually want to see that FW Kill gif'd or uploaded to this thread in a video @ r_greening1 r_greening1 . :secretkpop:

It was too good.

I feel like its her community that holds her back most. They don't have that much faith in her which is extremely unhealthy for advancing a meta. Yes they are helping but if they were more optimistic, it would be much better.
He's dropping her for the less fun version of her. :troll:

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
GGs! :) Sorry, CF is cheap. Ike is really good at preventing characters like Charizard from returning to the stage. Ike rules BF. I didn't know how to fight Ike with G&W since Ike out-ranges him in everything :/
Those were fun :)

Eruption is hype

Rizen

Smash Legend
"I feel like its her community that holds her back most. They don't have that much faith in her which is extremely unhealthy for advancing a meta. Yes they are helping but if they were more optimistic, it would be much better."
Now I remember why not to read ignored posts :facepalm:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Now I know how r00d and annoying Rizen is

I guess some people just choose to be unlikeable and ignorant :secretkpop:

Also funny how he's one of the people doing nothing to help her, HmMmMmM.

but that ain't any of my business

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I work at albertsons. In washington they hire early. I go around asking people what they are looking for and I hope to go work at Starbucks soon so I can Get more money for my College. I already have scholarships so If I work there, Thats less for me to worry about.
So customer service/ retail huh?

I'm starting work at a large retail chain over here in a few weeks... maybe I can save a but of money after a while so I can actually get something of my own lol :p

D

Deleted member

Guys I was in a Splatfest match with Pksparxx Dathottness! I killed him once.

It feels good to play with a famous Youtuber xD

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
You mean the 30FPS lock for peasants like myself who won't pay the $12?
It's pretty iffy. Like, there's already ads

Hennet

Smash Cadet
NNID
hennetsims
Yeah, that's what I mean.

I mean, High quality is decent enough for it to be watchable.

Also, just have ad block only enabled on the SRK twitch channels problem solved lol.
I normally have ad blocker off when watching twitch nut given the 30 fps and the 12$ sub I turned it on.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I have an ad blocker on
I mean the commercials played on the streams. The commentators outright announce them too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom