• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Alright. Time for another completely pointless question brought to you by yours truly. ;P

I'm naturally a brunette but I'm thinking about dying my hair for the first time in my life and I thought I would just go ahead and ask my dear friends here at the Zelda social what color and how much of my hair to dye.

Man I feel awwwwkkkkwaaaaarrrdddd...

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Going to the anime convention again and I plan to do the Sm4sh tournament there, idk if I'll do amazing or if I'll place higher in a game I only played 3 times in my entire life :secretkpop:

Alright. Time for another completely pointless question brought to you by yours truly. ;P

I'm naturally a brunette but I'm thinking about dying my hair for the first time in my life and I thought I would just go ahead and ask my dear friends here at the Zelda social what color and how much of my hair to dye.

I would immediately say black because that is best hair colour but idk you can also try dying blonde at the tips or something? Idk about girl hair ; w ;

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
why doesn't Larry time CaptAwesum out, it's obvious CA doesn't know how to approach

edit: he did! Go Larry Lurr :D

Dye it brown.

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605

Dye it purple. Everyone loves purple.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Just go with whatever colour you think would suit you best. I'm normally a brunette myself, but I never dyed my hair before. Only my mother dyed her hair blonde and my sister dyed her hair slightly red.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
RIP Nairo's Zelda.
She was sacrificed for the greater good of Nairo. Imagine him doing this matchup with Zelda lmao.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.

If you don't want to dye all of your hair, you could go for a brunette/dark ash blonde ombre look for something natural. :^) although ombre is pretty expensive so I guess you might be better off dyeing all of it.

On another note, I'm so salty I can't watch the streams because I'm going to bed soon and even if I wasn't I can't watch Twitch streams even on mobile quality without it stopping like every 5 seconds smh.

Idk someone update me when I wake up or something.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
WOW ESAM WITH THAT THUNDER WAVE AND HEAVY SKULL BASH STRING

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Well after considering it a bit, I decided on going with a deep purple.

Hopefully this is a good idea... But I just love the idea of it so much.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Well after considering it a bit, I decided on going with a deep purple.

Hopefully this is a good idea... But I just love the idea of it so much.
That was the right decision, there is no way it can go wrong.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I just went onto Crazy Orders an hour ago.

One of the turns gave me the choice of a CD, got it. Next turn, two CDs. Didn't know which one to go for. Turn after that one. THREE CDS. WHY!? D:

Don't make me choose! ;~;

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I don't care what anyone says, Pac-Man is so fun to watch.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Hi guys

I'm heading home from the tourney.

Came 5th in both P:C&D & Muhley (losing to Skarfelt in both)

Quite happy with P:M but I played like Tr4sh in Muhley so I'm a bit upset about that :/

Also I played a few games with Professor Pro in Muhley & I only got 2 stocks off him LOLOLOL

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Guys I was in a Splatfest match with Pksparxx Dathottness! I killed him once.

It feels good to play with a famous Youtuber xD
The first match of the Global Testfire I was teamed with Yoshiller. I made it into one of his videos too! :p

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
This Sonic that apparently "isn't boring."
:GCR::GCB::GCL::GCB::GCR::GCB::GCL::GCB::GCR::GCB::GCL::GCB::GCR::GCB::GCL::GCB::GCR::GCB::GCL::GCB::GCCR: FIEND.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Oh god, escape artist Sonic. Not spectator friendly at all
but props to Manny going to game 3:secretkpop:

edit: Ally vs Manny last stock =

Last edited:
Top Bottom