• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
OMG I just spent the last hour trying to beat some stupid boss on AVGN Adventures.

I still didn't beat him.

Salt levels ACTIVATE

MDAVE

The Flying Dutchman
NNID
GoldDiaruga
3DS FC
1048-8967-3255
W-woah... My last post was in April and the page count was 800-something. Now there's a thousand more! You guys have been BUSY.

Anyways; I guess this is kind of my comeback to the Zelda boards. Also, I now own a Wii U! So happy. :] It really plays much better on the Wii U than on the 3DS. <3

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
But must they be annoying children?
It's a crazy world we live in.
If they removed the Metroid title from it, then they'd probably complain saying "This is a Metroid ripoff!" or something like that.

Don't want to repeat myself since I've already posted my thoughts a few pages back.

Anyone want to have some matches with me? I got a room up, plus so I can improve on my :4feroy:. :3

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Okay, so it is a set up, not a true combo. I just thought that it would be strange if that was a true combo seeing that after your dtilt, you would have to shorthop, reach the peak of your jump and then fastfall nair to elevator, which would take waaay too long. Also find the setup to be a little wishy washy, because it seems like the opponent has plenty of time to double jump out before Zelda reaches the peak of the jump to fastfall. Unless of course I'm missing something.
Strangely enough I've gotten it to true combo in training one time. Idk how but I haven't been able to replicate it.
I'm thinking this setup is better for people who airdodge a lot. I can't tell exactly bc controlling two characters at once is hard, but it seemed as if Zelda was able to get to Sheik before she could airdodge. Probably not true though because like I said, controlling two characters at once is really difficult

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Looks like the king of the internet's going on a liking spree.

Totally not making this post just to get one.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Nintendrones = Manchildren?

That's why im drifting away from it lol. Nintendo had a good run, but its time they gave up.
Cherry-picking at its finest. The image doesn't even acknowledge the GOOD things Nintendo showed during their disappointing event.

I guess Star Fox Zero, Fire Emblem Fates, Super Mario Maker, and Xenoblade Chronicles X are not worth noting.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Smh I need someone to play plz
I'm up for a few matches. Got a room ready.

Cherry-picking at its finest. The image doesn't even acknowledge the GOOD things Nintendo showed during their disappointing event.

I guess Star Fox Zero, Fire Emblem Fates, Super Mario Maker, and Xenoblade Chronicles X are not worth noting.
Don't forget Paper Jam. That game looks awesome.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
tbh the only thing I would do with Mario Maker is recreate Kaizo

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
@evmaxy54
This is guy is one of the best guitarists I've seen.
I saw him live once at our local college with a band called "La de le"

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Nintendrones = Manchildren?

That's why im drifting away from it lol. Nintendo had a good run, but its time they gave up.
  1. says someone who is commenting on a forum for a nintendo game
  2. comparing graphics of a 3ds to a console or pc is like comparing computers from 10 years apart
but yes nintendo's most problematic fans are manchildren, but to say nintendo is garbage and everyone else is perfect or great is pointless. Every company is flawed

sony - better off ONLY working in video games, cause every other department is good at red numbers
microsoft - the company that just throws money at things to fix them and never had an original thought sense windows 3 (the one that gabe made and let microsoft corner the market)
square enix - a company that litterly gets more bizarre ****ing looking characters in each sequel and believes better graphics solve everything
valve - a successful company that doesn't release any games, but still better then half hearted sequels
EA - a company with so many sequels that you could swear it owns final fantasy
capcom - company that throws old ips under a bus because they aren't block buster releases any more
konami - **** Kojima, **** our games, **** being successful and **** you

long story short, at least we're not konami
Fire Emblem Fates are not worth noting.
no editing happened to this comment it's just a man's very right opinion
Anyone wanna play doubles with me, Nammy and EOD?
i can for about 30 min

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
12/15/24/12/28 for nair/fair/bair/uair/dair

You can either:
1. Count frames off a recording
2. Compare patched and unpatched side-by-side
3. In Wii U training mode, use Hold L one frame before G&W lands, have the other controller use an attack that hits after xx frames and see if he can shield it in time.
Ugh his landing data is so bad lol

For some reason I thought FAir was 12 frames which explains a lot.

Top Bottom