• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
BAN•PIKACHU
BAN•ESAM
BAN•ESAM'SSMILE

Soul.

That's something to look forward too as well. That patch, I'm still wondering what we'll see changed.
Nothing lol I don't think Pika's getting nerfed.
Customs get fixes here and there, but nothing really big. I've heard a lot of complaints from Heavy Skull Bash though, lmao
BAN•CUSTOMS
BAN•MOVESETPROJECT

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Nothing lol I don't think Pika's getting nerfed.
Customs get fixes here and there, but nothing really big. I've heard a lot of complaints from Heavy Skull Bash though, lmao
BAN•CUSTOMS
BAN•MOVESETPROJECT
I'm expecting that too, but with maybe a few buffs to some characters, maybe like Zelda's USmash fully connecting all hits and draws the opponent in, or what would be awesome. Being able to act out of Din's Fire in the air instead of being in a helpless state. :3

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I'm not exactly sure where it's safe. I just know it never covers as much as I think it should and the super armor isn't very reliable. He could have been hitting at the ledge snap too. @ JigglyZelda003 JigglyZelda003
yeah like Lavani said he's open at that apex, I was mostly experimenting guessing that since I didn't know for certain, its why I did weird things like Uair your Aether as DH lol. The one time in sure I caught you on ledge snap but unless your like right above Ike it behind him its still a big timing risk

Soul.

I'm expecting that too, but with maybe a few buffs to some characters, maybe like Zelda's USmash fully connecting all hits and draws the opponent in, or what would be awesome. Being able to act out of Din's Fire in the air instead of being in a helpless state. :3
dude zelda is already perfect. i mean look at her.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Was trying to think of a way to practice aiming the Elevator if someone DI'd it so here's what I've got

"Where you should aim to fall with Zelda's Up B Combo (A.K.A. The Elevator) if the opponent DIs the first hit. Done by holding Up on the control stick, then shifting the stick very slightly Left or Right (e.g. the flat part in between the notches on GCC)."

image.jpg

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Gorls do you think :popo: is worse than :rosalina: in terms of brokenness?
I honestly think both characters are fair game. Ice Climbers of course has the "get grabbed and you die" kind of thing going on, but it's not like you are guaranteed to get grabbed by them. Also the player can mess up their execution, and some characters can deal with ICs pretty well, like in Melee, there's Peach.

Rosalina just in general has so many tools thanks to Luma which makes her a prominent but also a manageable threat. Both characters share the fact that they do invalidate a good handful of the cast (Rosalina miiiight invalidate more characters though), but some characters can deal with them pretty well.

Both are not broken IMO, but if I had to choose one, probably would go to the ICs.

Last edited:

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
Of course. Rosa's way more irritating to fight imo tho, but that's only because I actually like the Ice Climbers as characters. I cannot stand Blue Peach and I'm not joking when I say I want her to be cut from the roster. :mad:

EDIT: stupid smiley shortcuts

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
:popo: literally ended your stock with a single grab and :rosalina: isn't broken, so...

The Ice Climbers weren't very good otherwise, so their great grab game is kinda canceled out by being bad like everywhere else. I wouldn't really call either character broken.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
yes... wobbling and chaingrabs to death
I honestly think both characters are fair game. Ice Climbers of course has the "get grabbed and you die" kind of thing going on, but it's not like you are guaranteed to get grabbed by them. Also the player can mess up their execution, and some characters can deal with ICs pretty well, like in Melee, there's Peach.

Rosalina just in general has so many tools thanks to Luma which makes her a prominent but also a manageable threat. Both characters share the fact that they do invalidate a good handful of the cast (Rosalina miiiight invalidate more characters though), but some characters can deal with them pretty well.

Both are not broken IMO, but if I had to choose one, probably would go to the ICs.
Of course. Rosa's way more irritating to fight imo tho, but that's only because I actually like the Ice Climbers as characters. I cannot stand Blue Peach and I'm not joking when I say I want her to be cut from the roster. :mad:

EDIT: stupid smiley shortcuts
:popo: literally ended your stock with a single grab and :rosalina: isn't broken, so...

The Ice Climbers weren't very good otherwise, so their great grab game is kinda canceled out by being bad like everywhere else. I wouldn't really call either character broken.
So I was playing :rosalina: and other people I see are like

"Ugh, she's so easy"

"She takes no skill"

"She's the easiest char in the game"

"She's still good without Luma"

"Luma's stupid"

"Ice Climbers are more fair"

And people on FG are mean to me just cause I play her. I honestly have thoughts of dropping her because of everyone's stupidity of taking out Luma and the cruel comments I get. I feel bad for playing her and want to quit playing her.

And I went to play Brawl to see the diff between :rosalina: and :popo:

:popo: can do smash attacks when grabbing for easy k.o's

:popo: can do a meteor smash when near the ledge for an easy ko

:popo: can have a 21% fsmash uncharged

Wobbling and chain-grabs

By the time you take out Nana, Popo will already be at high percent and you'll just reset them

Nana sticks to Popo like glue

Pummel can do like 13%

Luma can't do any of this sh*t.

:rosalina: fsmash does 19% but has start-up

Luma can't do anything when :rosalina: is grabbing

Luma can attack when she's getting grabbed but it's just a jab or a tilt which isn't much

You can literally defeat Luma with 3 dash attacks while Nana you have to gimp hoping that Popo won't get in the way

:rosalina: is really overrated in terms of people saying that she's broken when she really isn't. People just have to get used to the MU and beating Luma. Honestly every character is balanced and the only reason people hate chars like :rosalina:and :4sonic: is because they have to get used to playing against them.
I need a hug... :(

Edit: Do you think Nana is easy to kill?

Last edited:

Soul.

So I was playing :rosalina: and other people I see are like

"Ugh, she's so easy"

"She takes no skill"

"She's the easiest char in the game"

"She's still good without Luma"

"Luma's stupid"

"Ice Climbers are more fair"

And people on FG are mean to me just cause I play her. I honestly have thoughts of dropping her because of everyone's stupidity of taking out Luma and the cruel comments I get. I feel bad for playing her and want to quit playing her.

And I went to play Brawl to see the diff between :rosalina: and :popo:

:popo: can do smash attacks when grabbing for easy k.o's

:popo: can do a meteor smash when near the ledge for an easy ko

:popo: can have a 21% fsmash uncharged

Wobbling and chain-grabs

By the time you take out Nana, Popo will already be at high percent and you'll just reset them

Nana sticks to Popo like glue

Pummel can do like 13%

Luma can't do any of this sh*t.

:rosalina: fsmash does 19% but has start-up

Luma can't do anything when :rosalina: is grabbing

Luma can attack when she's getting grabbed but it's just a jab or a tilt which isn't much

You can literally defeat Luma with 3 dash attacks while Nana you have to gimp hoping that Popo won't get in the way

:rosalina: is really overrated in terms of people saying that she's broken when she really isn't. People just have to get used to the MU and beating Luma. Honestly every character is balanced and the only reason people hate chars like :rosalina:and :4sonic: is because they have to get used to playing against them.
I need a hug... :(

Edit: Do you think Nana is easy to kill?
For Glory should make you laugh instead of being sad. Scrubs just can't get enough.
If you like the character, play her lol

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

tbh i would so trade racer six or 4 ball for fire shirt or BB shirt or even jungle camo shirt villager

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
do you ever have those moments when you say something and you don't realise you just made a pun until after you said it

pls dont mind me im so tired and dead and im ****posting rn

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Lol where is everybody? This thread rip
do you ever have those moments when you say something and you don't realise you just made a pun until after you said it

pls dont mind me im so tired and dead and im ****posting rn
Everyone posts **** in this thread lol.

Top Bottom