• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I walked into one of those bomb throwing ogre things AND IT KILLED ME IN ONE HIT I HAD EIGHT HEARTS WTF HERO MODE.

Soul.

Shulk is bad because muh frame data

MK loses to Mewtwo because muh range

Rosalina 70:30 the whole cast

Captain Falcon needs nerfing

>Smashboards
You forgot this one: Customs man! Now or never! Now or never!!! Jank to the max.

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
We share the same opinion.
I only use :4zelda:because of her purple costume, but I'd be lying if I said she's fun to play.

Tolerable? Yes. Fun? Borderline.
Of course if/once:wolf:returns I'll be golden.

King K. Rool would be a guaranteed secondary for me if he makes it in though.
Yeah, I definitely feel the Zelda Board's pain.
over 60% of the users here have her benched, dropped to 5th Sub status, or dropped entirely.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Because I'm bored I'm going to make a tier list based on who I think has the best palettes/alts:

S: :4peach::4zelda::4palutena::4falco::4shulk::4lucina:
A: :4greninja::4fox::4samus::rosalina::4duckhunt::4villager::4bowserjr:
B: :4bowser::4jigglypuff::4link::4tlink::4littlemac::4pit::4darkpit::4sheik::4metaknight::4mewtwo::4mario::4marth:
C::4pikachu::4olimar:/:4alph::4rob::4robinm:/:4robinf::4kirby::4ness::4myfriends::4dedede::4zss::4yoshi::4luigi::4wario::4falcon:
D: :4wiifit:/:4wiifitm::4lucario::4dk::4megaman::4drmario::4gaw:
E::4charizard::4pacman::4sonic::4diddy:
F: :4ganondorf:

The difference in most of Ganondorf's palettes is really small lol.

Soul.

Using Down B or DAir to destroy your shield is so scrub-ish---like, scrub Bowser players always go for that when I fight one.
Then again, this is Scrub Glory. Nothing new.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Apparently, Greninja is not technical from what the CCI said. @ FullMoon FullMoon , what is your reaction?
Greninja is not too technical in the sense that he doesn't have any gimmick like Shulk or Peach. He's a lot more straight-forward than that.

Greninja is hard to learn mainly because his moveset is a bit non-standard in how it works and he requires good timing and spacing to work to his fullest.

So Greninja is not very technical exactly, once you do figure out how his moves work, he's a pretty simple character to play with.

Of course if the meta does eventually become footstool combos then Greninja is probably going to be top tier because my god does he get a lot out of footstool setups.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Because I'm bored I'm going to make a tier list based on who I think has the best palettes/alts:

S: :4peach::4zelda::4palutena::4falco::4shulk::4lucina:
A: :4greninja::4fox::4samus::rosalina::4duckhunt::4villager::4bowserjr:
B: :4bowser::4jigglypuff::4link::4tlink::4littlemac::4pit::4darkpit::4sheik::4metaknight::4mewtwo::4mario::4marth:
C::4pikachu::4olimar:/:4alph::4rob::4robinm:/:4robinf::4kirby::4ness::4myfriends::4dedede::4zss::4yoshi::4luigi::4wario::4falcon:

Pac-Man not being the worst automatically invalidates your list. Also, Falco, Fox, Bowser Jr., and Little Mac have bad palettes.

I'll make my own version of this list later.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
A request for Roastaluma on a seal gif?

Request granted.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Using Down B or DAir to destroy your shield is so scrub-ish---like, scrub Bowser players always go for that when I fight one.
Then again, this is Scrub Glory. Nothing new.
Am I supposed to act like I care, or something...?

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Pac-Man not being the worst automatically invalidates your list. Also, Falco, Fox, Bowser Jr., and Little Mac have bad palettes.

I really like Falco, Fox and Mac's palettes to be honest. Whenever I play with them I'm always switching palettes around.

And I'm giving Pac-Man a pass because I like playing him with the red and the white sleeves =V

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

I approve of Lucina being at the top for best palletes with Zelda & Shulk. Shame Bowser ain't up there, because his Browser pallete is brilliant imo. Also, Lucina looks very cute with black hair, Zelda in white makes her look like a bride and Shulk... Well, no reasons why. :3

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Starting with the hardest Lorule dungeon first because I hate my life. :secretkpop:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Was my post supposed to be a reply to yours, or am I not allowed to say something???
Considering how blatantly obvious you made it so that it was a response to my post, I'd go with scenario 1.

Last edited:

Soul.

lol whatever, I'll just leave it at that.
Next time I'll put a sarcastic emoticon so that it isn't blatantly obvious!

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

S: :4peach::4zelda::4palutena::4falco::4shulk::4lucina::4villager:
A: :4greninja::4fox::4samus::rosalina::4duckhunt::4bowserjr:

ftfy

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Here's my color swap tier list for anyone who cares.

It's very short, obvious and possibly boring.

S+++:4zelda:(take a guess why)

S++:4fox:(take another guess why)

S+::4zss::4bowser:

S::4charizard::4mewtwo:

A: Everyone else.

Top Bottom