• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I approve of Lucina being at the top for best palletes with Zelda & Shulk. Shame Bowser ain't up there, because his Browser pallete is brilliant imo. Also, Lucina looks very cute with black hair, Zelda in white makes her look like a bride and Shulk... Well, no reasons why. :3
I think the list is supposed to be best palettes overall. Most characters have at least one good palette (except Pac-Man;) ), so a tier list based on the fact that each character has a palette you like would be pointless and wouldn't really reflect anything.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'll have to remember to look into that later tonight. I haven't really followed Touhou closely since UFO, but i saw Reisen's apparently playable in 15. That's about all I know about the game so far lol

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I forget that Kapp'n's song is capable of making me shed a tear

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I'll have to remember to look into that later tonight. I haven't really followed Touhou closely since UFO, but i saw Reisen's apparently playable in 15. That's about all I know about the game so far lol
All that matters is SANAE ISN'T BEING DROPPED! Touhou 14 and 14.5 were just a small break for her.

Basically, touhou 15 = Lunar invasion.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
<---- But we all know who's the best Touhou grill though. :///

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
All that matters is SANAE ISN'T BEING DROPPED! Touhou 14 and 14.5 were just a small break for her.

Basically, touhou 15 = Lunar invasion.
Indeed, Sanae is love. She better have a better shot than in TD though or she may as well be dropped :drsad:

Lunar invasion? Oh boy this is going to be Yorihime's first game appearance isn't it. That explains Reisen though :200:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Indeed, Sanae is love. She better have a better shot than in TD though or she may as well be dropped :drsad:
Her shot appears to be a hybrid of her TH12 shots. Unfocused is frog spread, (with massive frog explosions.) and focused is sideways homing snakes. (Bullet shooters sit beneath her, though, instead of iirc above her like in TH12.) The damage output doesn't appear to be incredibly weak like TD either. Which is good!

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Guys, give me a character to mess around with in SLHG for the day that isn't Zelda

thxthxthxthxthxthx

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
smashladder story time

so i went against the best shulk on smashladder, dragon brain.

the first match i went robin and i lost

then i went to zelda in the second match and won because elevator kills smash shulk at 25%

then i was gonna go zelda again but he counterpicked lylat and it makes farores wind janky so i went robin and i lost.

i hate you lylat

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
smashladder story time

so i went against the best shulk on smashladder, dragon brain.

the first match i went robin and i lost

then i went to zelda in the second match and won because elevator kills smash shulk at 25%

then i was gonna go zelda again but he counterpicked lylat and it makes farores wind janky so i went robin and i lost.

i hate you lylat
Macchiato you winning against me with your Robin caused a chain reaction that made me lose a ton of points.

And I was doing really well too.

Top Bottom