• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
castle siege? thats my favorite stage with zelda. i see that you secondary palutena now. at least you have her for Lylat.
I've had bad luck with Castle Siege because the rock transformation screws her teleport just like Lylat does if the stage tilts while you use the elevator.

I've been sent off the side, and other times have had to let the opponent get away because if I used the elevator I could've died.

Lylat is worse, but I'm not a fan of CS. If they fixed the teleport on the rock transformation it would be fine.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
to be completely honest, i expected to lose. i thought that i was gonna get 2-0ed. so that was a personal win for me.
I was playing really sloppy in that set lol. Guess that happens when you've been playing Smash all day.

By the way

I love Greninja's recovery.

Also yes I did win that match.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I was playing really sloppy in that set lol. Guess that happens when you've been playing Smash all day.

By the way

you did fine. you did get spiked by elwind twice at mid percents. also you seemed like you didnt know the match up well either.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I really like Falco, Fox and Mac's palettes to be honest. Whenever I play with them I'm always switching palettes around.

And I'm giving Pac-Man a pass because I like playing him with the red and the white sleeves =V
Yeah! Metallic pink shinguards and a nasty neon green scarf! ...

Oh, and prisoner's orange, Mountain Dew shinguards, and your classic, edgy crow. I miss the brown jacket he had for his edgy, noir look in Brawl which is much better than the all black look everyone and their mom uses for every character. Seriously, it's all black, Captain Fabulous, Captain Midas, alts like Fierce Deity Link, purple Wolf, and Wa-Luigi, Dark Pit, Light Dark Pit, hoodie Mac, and fat, fake Ridley.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just had a shower. Waiting for Kiniro Mosaic to air. (Or it's aired right now) So I'll be getting to that.

And I might hop on for a few matches on Smash. (I wanna see if I can make that Foxtrot Dancing useful)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Palette Swap Tier List (no order within tiers)
S (fantastic)::4zelda::4greninja::4peach::4palutena:
A (very good)::4robinf::4lucina::4jigglypuff::4pikachu::4duckhunt::4samus::4sheik::4shulk:
B (good)::4charizard::4darkpit::4diddy::4dedede::4marth::4megaman::rosalina::4villager::4yoshi:
C (decent)::4drmario::4pit::4link::4lucario::4bowser::4falcon::4dk::4gaw::4metaknight::4kirby::4tlink::4zss:
D (below average)::4mewtwo::4ness::4alph::4ganondorf::4mario::4falco::4myfriends::4littlemac::4rob:
E (bad)::4bowserjr::4wiifit::4sonic::4luigi::4wario2::4fox:
F (godawful)::4pacman:

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Use meta kni- oh wait you're a Kirby main. Silly kirby main. :4metaknight:
MK in SLHG makes me **** my pants because he can actually use aerials now

and he has the best edgeguarding and recovery

he's like some weird Marth thing that has a billion jumps and amazing air speed but gets even more reward off landing stuff

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
(who's confirmed to be male)
Really? I know it has a "masculine" voice and the gender ratio is 87.5% male, but it could technically be female since Greninja doesn't have gender differences. I think Pikachu is the only Pokemon with a confirmed gender because of its tail.

edit: is it from something random like Pit calling Greninja male in his conversation with Palutena?

Last edited:

Soul.

The only thing I like about SLHG is that tech chases kinda exist and combos (lol).
What I don't like is that apparently Pikachu isn't good, so yeah **** this mode

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Really? I know it has a "masculine" voice and the gender ratio is 87.5% male, but it could technically be female since Greninja doesn't have gender differences. I think Pikachu is the only Pokemon with a confirmed gender because of its tail.

edit: is it from something random like Pit calling Greninja male in his conversation with Palutena?
Nintendo released an event Greninja in Japan for X/Y that's supposed to represent it's Smash incarnation and said Greninja is also locked into being male.

Considering they went out of their way to lock it as a male when they could've just made the gender randomly generated, I'll take that as a confirmation.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Greninja's tongue wrapped around like a scarf bugs me. Ew.

I'm watching Markiplier's lp of Amnesia In Lucy's Eyes CS. It's looking great so far. My Amnesia CS game tier list is:
S
The Things in the Night
A
The Great Work
B
Rain, Four Horsemen, A Late Night Drink
C
Castle of Devastating Diseases, Destiny's Rebellion
D
The Attic

IDK, there are others I'm forgetting.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Greninja looks stupid without his tongue scarf, though.
I particularly think he looks kinda cute (in a dorky way) without his scarf actually.

It certainly takes out a lot of his cool factor though.

Incidentally I love these:

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Wait I want to do a palette tier list!:happysheep:

S(amazing:love:):4bowserjr::4palutena::4peach::4shulk::4villager::4yoshi::4zelda::4kirby::4pikachu::4jigglypuff:

A(good;)):4dedede::4link::4megaman::4metaknight::4ness::4robinf::4tlink::4bowser::4falcon::4dk:

B(decent:lick:):4myfriends::4lucina::4luigi::4mario::4marth::4pit::4robinm::4sheik::4wiifit::4zss::4duckhunt:

D(meh:glare:):4drmario::4falco::4fox::4greninja::4littlemac::4gaw::4mewtwo::4rob::4samus::4wario:

E(barf material:c):4charizard::4darkpit::4ganondorf::4wiremac::4lucario::4olimar::4pacman::rosalina::4sonic::substitute:

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I particularly think he looks kinda cute (in a dorky way) without his scarf actually.

I just don't like how he doesn't really have a neck. It makes him look really bizarre. The tongue divides his head from his body, which makes him look a lot better. Without the tongue, it just goes body>head. There is no neck.

Greninja is cute (especially his eyes), but I think there are way cuter Pokemon.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
GET READY FOR TEXT WALL

Also:
asdf.png

@redfeatherraven I'm guessing this is you.

edit:
asdf.png

Ty Moydow.

Again, usmash comes out on frame 14. You must be playing people who are legally dead if they're consistently getting punished with such a slow move.
> :4shulk:
cry
So, going back to what I said about Zelda being my main while Kirby is a secondary, this applies to SLHG (Smooth Lander Heavy Gravity). Way too lazy to find a link for those who don't know about it, but I've been playing it a ton, makes Smash 4 a whole lot more fun. Zelda is seriously amazing here, possibly top tier. I'm maining her instead of Kirby as she's a lot more fun to play than the pink puffball. Kirby's just U-Tilt the character here, so it gets really boring.

Anyways, here's some gifs of SLHG :4zelda:

He didn't actually die because DI, lol.

He actually died because DI, lol.

lern2recover

LERN2RECOVER (edit: oh man that walk at the end)

why is Locke so bad at recovering

zolda2stronk

IT ISN'T ZELDA BUT ROBOTS

lol

LOL

mutu is speaurist while shemiz/deekay/fux is lawkay

EDIT: WOW PAGESTRETCH
Don't you need equipment for SLHG?

Shoutouts to the physical defense champion of Inverse Battles.
tbh when I first saw the in game render for Avalugg on Serebii I thought it was too big and got cut off lol
so i tried out hw again and its actually not bad

i guess its just how early i was in the game or something, because it has a touch of RTS in it which i find interesting

i just unlocked midna and shes pretty fun, but i still havent found a character that i find particularly fun, but i have high hopes for zelda
I legitimately though hw stood for homework for a bit there
He's really fun man~

I have faith in my skill with jump art and buster art, but I still feel like my speed art skill is really lacking :|
Speed is literally vanilla Shulk but faster
I just got destroyed by a Mii Gunner because how the hell does Mii Gunner work? =V

There goes my win streak.
@ Kofu Kofu
i lost to a talentless annoying diddy
I did this too!

#twinning
Because I'm bored I'm going to make a tier list based on who I think has the best palettes/alts:

S: :4peach::4zelda::4palutena::4falco::4shulk::4lucina:
A: :4greninja::4fox::4samus::rosalina::4duckhunt::4villager::4bowserjr:
B: :4bowser::4jigglypuff::4link::4tlink::4littlemac::4pit::4darkpit::4sheik::4metaknight::4mewtwo::4mario::4marth:
C::4pikachu::4olimar:/:4alph::4rob::4robinm:/:4robinf::4kirby::4ness::4myfriends::4dedede::4zss::4yoshi::4luigi::4wario::4falcon:
D: :4wiifit:/:4wiifitm::4lucario::4dk::4megaman::4drmario::4gaw:
E::4charizard::4pacman::4sonic::4diddy:
F: :4ganondorf:

The difference in most of Ganondorf's palettes is really small lol.
The difference in most of Ganondorf's palettes is really small lol.
> :4pacman:
Um, whoops.:facepalm: Doesn't it log out automatically?
RIP

By the way

Kudos to the ZSS for landing that spike though

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just don't like how he doesn't really have a neck. It makes him look really bizarre. The tongue divides his head from his body, which makes him look a lot better. Without the tongue, it just goes body>head. There is no neck.

Greninja is cute (especially his eyes), but I think there are way cuter Pokemon.
Frogs in general don't really have necks since they're stout little creatures.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

It would be weird if he had a neck since, well, real frogs don't really have necks either.

But yeah, I hardly think Greninja is the cutest mon, but I just love how dorky the species is.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I still think Reuniclus is the best mon

controversial opinions episode 3

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

I really wanna try Greninja because of how adorable he can be.

Last edited:
Top Bottom