• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I had the exact same impression except, when it came to that guy (redluigi#) and that other guy (shadowbowler). Those guys really ruined it with their zero-input BS

Just ignore the **** posts then it's fine. I have that guy on ignore so I'm not sure if he posted anything.
I'm sure somebody is going to ruin it at some point, but still I'm surprised the people there didn't underestimate Greninja's strenghts as much as I thought they would since the frog is a pretty obscure character.

So hey maybe there was a point to posting that huge thing I did earlier.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Welp. I feel like I might have gotten the hang of Foxtrotting now.

And just tried to see if I had any friends who had a Killstreak for the Wrench in TF2. No luck. ;_;

Woke up at 8 am.

Went out to the mall with my family because it's mother's day. From about 9 am - 6 pm. Played Smash starting 11 am after a few personal stuff (we went to a restaurant. nice pizza and steak). Kept practicing as Shulk and labbing and practicing with his customs/moves/ledge trumps/combos, etc.

Been playing Smash 4 for 13 straight hours while doing other things >_>'
I'm sure somebody is going to ruin it at some point, but still I'm surprised the people there didn't underestimate Greninja's strenghts as much as I thought they would since the frog is a pretty obscure character.

So hey maybe there was a point to posting that huge thing I did earlier.
If no one is able to question your input or if you're able to answer all the questions, it's all good

No one bothered objecting to me because I was right :^)

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Seemed funny but only a few might understand this:
I laughed at that. The Roller is surprisingly fun, they haven't learned that it's for flanking and sneaking up from behind. (Like the Heavy's Minigun and the Spy's Knife in TF2)

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
Danger wrap makes megaman high tier by itself. It's so good, makes cofee, tea, and drives the kids to the school every morning lol.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
The day I found out Greninja can mash jab and even D-Tilt against Ness while being hit by PK Fire so as to prevent a grab was the day the MU became a looooot easier. I don't think I've lost to a Ness player ever since.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
He's really fun man~

I have faith in my skill with jump art and buster art, but I still feel like my speed art skill is really lacking :|
I love using Jump, especially off stage, and I feel a lot more comfortable using it than I do with Speed since sometimes I just run into things I shouldn't have.
Shield Art I found helpful against :4sheik:. This one match where I was at 180 and the guy tried to Vanish kill me but just ended up killing himself.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
How quickly do those moves come out?
Greninja's jab is frame 3 and D-Tilt is frame 5.

For some reason I only manage to hit Ness during PK Fire with Greninja. I just tried with Pac-Man's N-Air and it doesn't seem to work.

I'm guessing Greninja's fall speed has something to do with this.

I love using Jump, especially off stage, and I feel a lot more comfortable using it than I do with Speed since sometimes I just run into things I shouldn't have.
Shield Art I found helpful against :4sheik:. This one match where I was at 180 and the guy tried to Vanish kill me but just ended up killing himself.
I like using jump on and off-stage. On-stage because the combos with jump art are really nuts. Most of them kill if you end them near the horizontal stage boundary

Shield art's usefulness is subtle. Usually comes unnoticed. I appreciate how I always take <10% damage from anything every time shield is activated :^)
Annihilate him

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I like using jump on and off-stage. On-stage because the combos with jump art are really nuts. Most of them kill if you end them near the horizontal stage boundary

Shield art's usefulness is subtle. Usually comes unnoticed. I appreciate how I always take <10% damage from anything every time shield is activated :^)
I never knew about that, that's very useful

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
the green one makes you jump
the blue one makes you fast
the yellow one makes you tanky
the purple one makes you do big damage
the red one makes you kill things

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
10/10 Best :4shulk: guide out there.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
uh

that's a lot harder than it sounds but i think it will be a lot easier if you ask questions about it :p
Against certain characters, what is the best Art to start with? I mainly go with Jump but I feel like I should be using Speed more at the start.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Popping in just to say Link between worlds might be the best looking game in 3d on the 3ds.:link:

theres more depth than that vanilla-chan ;^)

Buster guide here --> http://smashboards.com/threads/i-can-feel-the-power-monado-buster-art-guide.390561/

Edit: i know ur just joking
Against certain characters, what is the best Art to start with? I mainly go with Jump but I feel like I should be using Speed more at the start.
It really depends. The general consensus is speed since no one can EVER go wrong with speed art. There aren't much notable easy-to-execute combos at 0%-30% with jump art. Considering that you take even more damage in jump art, I'd go against using it early.

It's a matter of personal preference imo. Against zoners, it's a must to use speed. Against characters that don't have a projectile or are mostly CQC-based, buster works imo.

I have my own personal style. I use buster quite frequently because my skill with speed art is ultimately lacking (I use jump and buster in tandem). Some choose to go full jump/speed art. Some use jump/shield (really few do this, only one guy I know does this often). Smash art is the only one that never gets that much attention because it only becomes valuable at higher percentages (and is safer to use when you've gained the upper hand)

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I renamed the arts for easy reference

FAir
Pivot Grabbing Nairplane
Fat
Lucario Simulator
Sudden Death toggle

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
theres more depth than that vanilla-chan ;^)

Buster guide here --> http://smashboards.com/threads/i-can-feel-the-power-monado-buster-art-guide.390561/

Edit: i know ur just joking

It really depends. The general consensus is speed since no one can EVER go wrong with speed art. There aren't much notable easy-to-execute combos at 0%-30% with jump art. Considering that you take even more damage in jump art, I'd go against using it early.

It's a matter of personal preference imo. Against zoners, it's a must to use speed. Against characters that don't have a projectile or are mostly CQC-based, buster works imo.

I have my own personal style. I use buster quite frequently because my skill with speed art is ultimately lacking (I use jump and buster in tandem). Some choose to go full jump/speed art. Some use jump/shield (really few do this, only one guy I know does this often). Smash art is the only one that never gets that much attention because it only becomes valuable at higher percentages (and is safer to use when you've gained the upper hand)

That actually gives me a better insight now. Thanks! =D

Top Bottom