• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Well, the War Doves of Tyraholt Bluff is a 5 part epic saga concerning a certain milkmaid of Tyraholt who wishes to become a knight but can't as she is handless and can't wield a sword so her fairy modmother visits her to give her what she always wanted - hands. So with those magical modmother-given hands; she seeks to right the wrongs of Tyraholt Bluff and cuts her way into the court herself - becoming the notorious War Dove. However, an evil sorceress who turns out to be her mother had hacked off the War Dove's hands at birth and removes them yet again though magic thus crippling her yet again but overcomes the handicap by wielding her sword through her armpit. It's a 5 to 8 part saga.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I wish Din's had a two part explosion. The first explosion would be smaller and like her sweetspot in Sm4sh, and immediately after a second, larger but weaker explosion (like Brawl Din's) would go off and catch spot and air dodges. Opponents would be forced to shield and then approach. If only....

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I was gonna say 1.0.5 isn't actually anything noteworthy I'm sure, but the download took awhile and my 1.0.4 replays are indeed dead

@Dantarion help

Last edited:

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I just realized someone put the Guide prefix in front of this. Y'all are some smart***es

Edit: Wow that actually didn't center CENSOR. WOW I'M SO DONE

Last edited:

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
With the power of Google Translate, here is what I have so far

Ver. 1.0.5 [2015.2.10 Delivery

amiibo Support to New Nintendo 3DS / New 3DS XL.
If touch amiibo on the touch screen, you can become a "figure player (FP)", you will appear as a rival and partner.
※ If you already have FP that are growing in "Super Smash Bros. for Wii U" is, the game can accept amiibo "Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS."
※ Customers with Nintendo 3DS / 3DS XL playing this software, you need to download the update data delivery plan after its release and peripheral devices of summer will be released in 2015. Please wait a while now.
the "shared" mode was added.
"Photo", "Replay", to post to a dedicated server; "Mii Fighter" and can be shared with users around the world. It is also possible to locate and download submitted data.
※ Your post is limited to the data that you have created yourself. Post data will be deleted from the server after 30 days.
"Photo", "Replay", you will be able to send the "Mii Fighter" to friend.
※ acknowledgment is done when it is connected from this software to the Internet. (No idea what this means)
※ You may take a long time to receive. (Again, what? Maybe Mii Fighter crap?)
※[Something] will be deleted from the server if it is not received within 30 days.
It is now possible to post to Miiverse using the "Photo" option from within the game.
※ It will be posted on a dedicated community "photo sharing room".
Other, so who can play comfortably the game was fixed some of the problems.

※ If you download the update data (Ver.1.0.5), and those who use the update data (Ver.1.0.4) previously you will not be able to play against others via local communication.
The replay data that you saved in updating data (Ver.1.0.4) previously you will not be able to play.
※ In order to perform the Internet play, the update data (Ver. 1.0.5) will be required.

I mean I edited it a little but hopefully that is accurate. If it's not, soz

Marie Antoinette

Smash Apprentice
Im not rady for this update!! dozens of replays need to be recorded before they go bust ): crossing fingers for our gorl zorldo doe

BTW im a page 89 virgin but im heading there now, wish me luck

EDIT: I AM DISSAPOINT D:

Last edited:

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
In this update we add zelda's hilda alt.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So Zelda is basically just like Rosalina minus the star guy? lol clone.

The next patch should remove Zelda along with all the other clones like Toon Link, Shiek, Dr. Mario, Lucario, Lucina, Falco, Jigglypuff, and Luigi.

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Welp, I'm gonna be stuck in 1.0.4. until I can go somewhere that my 3ds can actually use the Internet. I hadn't been playing with it for while a couple of months ago and when I came back it stopped working and idk why. Strange. I wonder if anyone will get nerfed/buffed.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Welp, I'm gonna be stuck in 1.0.4. until I can go somewhere that my 3ds can actually use the Internet. I hadn't been playing with it for while a couple of months ago and when I came back it stopped working and idk why. Strange. I wonder if anyone will get nerfed/buffed.
Word on the street is, we'll be getting a new character as DLC come March
:079:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
IM ASSUMING CAPS AGAIN
View attachment 38415
Also, it seems even Smasboards itself is wary of the Zelda Social XD

WAT
Teach me your ways :0
I have a plan on how to eliminate Likes on Smashboards without outright removing it

Basically, if you try to Like a post, it takes you to that page you saw (which is a glitch in the boards so it's really nothing) asking if you want to like the post. Pressing Like then takes you to a new window where it asks you "Are you sure you would like this message." with the option to say "Yes" or "non!. Pressing Yes takes you to a new window that states "We are sending you an email confirmation for you to confirm the Like." It comes with an option to "Send confirmation" or "Please take me back". Clicking the Please take me back option takes you to the thread you were on previously.

Pressing "Send Confirmation" then sends a confirmation email to your email. It opens up a new page where it says "Please input your confirmation code." In the confirmation email, there would be a code listed where you have to type verbatim and not copy and paste. Copy and pasting it gives you an automated "Copy and Paste Infraction". Once you input the code, you would click the "Send Confirmation Code" which takes you to a new page that says to check your inbox. A new email would be sent with a link that takes you to a new page upon clicking the link. This new page has "By submitting your confirmation code, you agree that you would like to Like this message." Pressing "Yes, I agree" cancels the entire process and clicking "No, I disagree" confirms your confirmation code and gives that post a Like. Also, pressing "No, I disagree" gives you a "Failure to Comply Infraction".

So far, it's not on the table but I am pushing for it.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Connecting online seems to take slightly longer. You can share things.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I do hope Zelda gets a buff in upcoming patches. I used to main her in Brawl but ventured away due finding more interesting in Zero Suit. I was hoping the Phantom Slash would help with her approach options....

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I have a plan on how to eliminate Likes on Smashboards without outright removing it

Basically, if you try to Like a post, it takes you to that page you saw (which is a glitch in the boards so it's really nothing) asking if you want to like the post. Pressing Like then takes you to a new window where it asks you "Are you sure you would like this message." with the option to say "Yes" or "non!. Pressing Yes takes you to a new window that states "We are sending you an email confirmation for you to confirm the Like." It comes with an option to "Send confirmation" or "Please take me back". Clicking the Please take me back option takes you to the thread you were on previously.

Pressing "Send Confirmation" then sends a confirmation email to your email. It opens up a new page where it says "Please input your confirmation code." In the confirmation email, there would be a code listed where you have to type verbatim and not copy and paste. Copy and pasting it gives you an automated "Copy and Paste Infraction". Once you input the code, you would click the "Send Confirmation Code" which takes you to a new page that says to check your inbox. A new email would be sent with a link that takes you to a new page upon clicking the link. This new page has "By submitting your confirmation code, you agree that you would like to Like this message." Pressing "Yes, I agree" cancels the entire process and clicking "No, I disagree" confirms your confirmation code and gives that post a Like. Also, pressing "No, I disagree" gives you a "Failure to Comply Infraction".

So far, it's not on the table but I am pushing for it.
There's a special place in hell for ideas like this :lick:

Top Bottom