• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

micstar615

Smash Ace
So I just read the first 3 pages of this thread for the first time. Absolute gold. Those Irrelivina fans don't even come on this site anymore xD

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I checked and I almost got 100 likes JUST TONIGHT. That IS pretty good.

I'm almost at 1000 likes tew. :3

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I checked and I almost got 100 likes JUST TONIGHT. That IS pretty good.

I'm almost at 1000 likes tew. :3
Omg it's the Brawl Online Social all over again...

Now all we need are likespam attacks.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Can someone please explain what I missed? Also happy new years!

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Can someone please explain what I missed? Also happy new years!
The birth of a new era known as: Mopcina.
Coined by BJN39 but made by Aerodrome. I like em both but Aerodrome's representation of the mophead was just too much so he gets bonus likes in my book.
And back to Jeanne Luigi cap avatar Cx if you girls plan another assalt lemme know so I can get my gaycat on again.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
You've grown on me since coming over to the Zelda boards xD you post some good schtuff don't take it the wrong way but I was skeptical of you at first cuz you were really grilling Zelda cuz of how bad she is (Understandable) but it's great to have you here.

And ew I don't wanna go back in there >w< I dunt even like Lucina in the first place, Marth will always stay in my heart as #1

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Omg this is terrific. I wish i could have joined in on the Zeldanigans, < should probably kill myself for spelling shenanigans like that.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Wait, you are/were involved? My image of you has changed completely.:happysheep:
No.

That part of my history is restricted to Brawl and regional boards.

-

On another note, this thread is where mods that have to take mandatory time-off/vacations are forced to go now.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Women are absolutely crazy..... So we went to Starbucks for coffee, of course. I got a Salted Caramel @ Mocha Mocha , and I thought things were going to be great. So we did a little bit of talk about Smash, and then I smoothly transitioned into telling her that I have no romantic feelings towards her, and that my heart belonged to another girl(my girlfriend of course). Then, I braced myself for the worst. She then said "Don't worry about that, because I love you", she then pushed me against the wall and started kissing me! WTF! I pushed her off, and said. "No! I love *my girlfriends name* and I cannot be with you, I am sorry, but that is the way it is."
I then left...
What did I do to deserve this? -_-
I told my girlfriend, and everything's good between us. Sigh, and we both don't know what to do.....
Salted coffee though? I admit I never tried this, cause the idea of salt in coffee never rang well with me. How is it?

As for the girl thing, whoa, that's pretty brazen of her lol. I guess it takes all kinds to make a world. And not all women are crazy, mah dear. Some would have calmly nodded the confessions and left it at that. You got a fiery-tempered friend there. Well, I'm sure things are gonna be a lot harder now, friendship-wise between you both, especially since your gf knows about what happened. Geez...

Anyway...
The girl texted me.....
She said

I don't know what to think of this.....
I'm gonna sound like a jerk for saying this, but if you really care about your gf, don't pursue this 'friendship' with this other girl. The worst that could happen is that this girl will start rattling more and more on your gf's nerves, and it may not bode well for you.

If that's reaaaally hard to avoid... keep things distant, but civil between your friend, at least for awhile.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Salted coffee though? I admit I never tried this, cause the idea of salt in coffee never rang well with me. How is it?

As for the girl thing, whoa, that's pretty brazen of her lol. I guess it takes all kinds to make a world. And not all women are crazy, mah dear. Some would have calmly nodded the confessions and left it at that. You got a fiery-tempered friend there. Well, I'm sure things are gonna be a lot harder now, friendship-wise between you both, especially since your gf knows about what happened. Geez...

I'm gonna sound like a jerk for saying this, but if you really care about your gf, don't pursue this 'friendship' with this other girl. The worst that could happen is that this girl will start rattling more and more on your gf's nerves, and it may not bode well for you.

If that's reaaaally hard to avoid... keep things distant, but civil between your friend, at least for awhile.
Salted Caramel Mochas are literally the best things out there. Ask for extra salt too. It's so good,

I do plan on making things sort of distant. My GF is really understanding of this, which is really awesome..
It's just sad though.. I really counted on her as a friend, and it was really awesome hanging out with her... I still don't see how this happened either. I mean, I am not exactly top tier in the looks department, and idk. I just thought it would never happen to me.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Just for the record...

Aero may have made the greatest smash art ever.
BJN39 may I have coined the term "Mopcina"

But I started the raid

Where's my cookie? :3

Last edited:
Top Bottom