• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Yeah, CO is in the west/central USA across the Pacific Ocean from Japan. I think we'd have bad lag :(
http://www.washingtonstatesearch.com/United_States_maps/United_States_map/maps/United_States_map.jpg
Shown in lavender there.
I have played with someone from California before and it was alright. There was definitely some button lag but it was doable, so I assumed the West Coast is somewhat doable.

Bleh still waiting for a miracle to happen where I can play with the entire world without any lag

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Morning gorls! Time to catch up on this thread with one post~

Reasons why I main Zelda:
1. Waifu material
2. Probably secretly a masochist
3. Refer to reason 1

In other words, Zelda is the ultimate bae
for Sm4sh (I love calling people da bae tbh, judge me). :^)

Now let me get out of bed to enjoy my coffee (which is actually the best drink out there tbh), and reminisce the good ol' days where I was wrecking Shoddy Battle Gen 4 Ubers with Tangela. And that didn't even had Regenerator or Eviolite yet.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning gorls! Time to catch up on this thread with one post~

Reasons why I main Zelda:
1. Waifu material
2. Probably secretly a masochist
3. Refer to reason 1

In other words, Zelda is the ultimate bae
for Sm4sh (I love calling people da bae tbh, judge me). :^)

Now let me get out of bed to enjoy my coffee (which is actually the best drink out there tbh), and reminisce the good ol' days where I was wrecking Shoddy Battle Gen 4 Ubers with Tangela. And that didn't even had Regenerator or Eviolite yet.
@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 right now. v

You forgot one other thing:
4) Might be Top Tier soon on Wednesday 15th. :3

But now Tangela is overshadowed by Nurse Joy's favourite Pokemon. :c (Although I prefer Joltik and Porygon2. Porygon2 is awesome. Joltik is ADORABLE! <3)

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
NO STOP IT WITH MADOKA GIFS NOW

My friend told me to watch that ****. Oh my god why did this become so popular, it's ridiculously overrated. All characters were ****ed up, I hated Madoka the most.

Most overrated animes:

1. Madoka
2. Naruto
3. Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae blahblah long name
4. Angel Beats
5. Fairy Tale

D

Deleted member

Sigh, I just got done dealing with something and I learned something: You can't trust anyone.

BUT ATLEAST I HAVE PIZZA AND FANTA ^o^

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Happy Sunday gorls! Only three more days until the patch of Diddy's destruction :^)
I hope falcon gets nerfed hard too. Can't stand him. I seriously wouldn't mind if he ended up being the worst either, he's the most annoying thing ever

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm not getting my hopes up for balancing patches. They'll probably only patch out unintended things like jab shenanigans.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
NO STOP IT WITH MADOKA GIFS NOW

My friend told me to watch that ****. Oh my god why did this become so popular, it's ridiculously overrated. All characters were ****ed up, I hated Madoka the most.

Most overrated animes:

1. Madoka
tumblr_lk2tiyJ1iI1qzpukzo1_500.gif

Nah. Still pretty amazing. :happysheep:

Hope you can at least tell I'm joking around with you.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I hope falcon gets nerfed hard too. Can't stand him. I seriously wouldn't mind if he ended up being the worst either, he's the most annoying thing ever
I don't like him either.

Imo the top of my needs to be killed list:
:4diddy: cuz lolDiddy
:4luigi:why does he get 2000% off of a grab? increase dthrow cooldown
:4sonic: should NOT be the fastest character with kill moves AND kill throws. please reduce the knockback of bthrow

and finally
:4falcon: why tf is everything disjointed even though he fights with his body???

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Hey, it's my Sisters Bday? Well, happy Bday Berserk-chan, hope you have an awesome day.

Yes he's a sister to me darn it

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Happy birthday @ Berserker. Berserker. ! I didn't realize until now that I always pronounced your username wrong.

Also, it's really cool of Fox to have a frame 2 jab that combos reliably into kill moves while Dedede has a frame 10 jab that doesn't even reliably connect into its own finisher half the time. And the finisher kills at like, 140%.

I liked Madoka a lot but I got into it in a vacuum. I pretty much had zero interaction with the fan base. I will say this though. Rebellion is a terrible movie and it ruined the 2nd best character in the show.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I liked Madoka a lot but I got into it in a vacuum. I pretty much had zero interaction with the fan base. I will say this though. Rebellion is a terrible movie and it ruined the 2nd best character in the show.
Personally, I found Rebellion to make a lot of sense. It's an ending that you're kinda supposed to hate on, but you cannot deny the fact that due to the progression of the character development, this ending was rather inevitable.

In a sense, you can argue that it did make the majority of the series pointless.But really.

The story ain't about Madoka whatsoever. It's ALL about Homura, her internal struggles as a character, and how she deals with the conflict that is witches and all that sort

Also, Kyoko is best grill. ;)

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Well the endng to Rebellion certainly makes sense. Before meeting Madoka, Homura was the forever alone girl and Madoka was her first and best friend. She didn't' connect with anybody else in the series at all, so losing Madoka would easily drive her to that point. Still didn't like the ending though because as you said, it does kind of make a mockery of the last episode of the show

Also, you guys have good opinions because Kyoko is the best girl.

Top Bottom