• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Reason why I picked Shulk:
1) Xenoblade
2) Sword range + LONGEST RANGE in the game
3) Monado arts make him interesting
4) Complexity
5) No one probably uses him

They are both disgusting ****ing furries.

I would change Fox's u-smash to be a bit more risky than it is right now. It's not risky enough if you ask me. And maybe make it kill like 15% later. It's super ridiculous, specially with how it confirms from his nair and jab.
It hasn't changed that much since Smash 64 so I doubt it's ever going to be changed
Number 5 should have been "Nobody important uses him."
I can only think of 2 notable players that use him (9B and Gnes). Other than those 2, idk.
Well... Trela uses him. Is he not considered important ?
He uses Robin most of the time or almost always

Also, 6) He's not a bad character

I think he's got the potenSHULK to grow. I have to force MALLC down my throat even more. I've used it at some points and I got free and easy punishes with it because of the landing lag cancel. He's extremely fun to use.
Yeah, I have to agree. But still.
He was the one that pretty much sparked his metagame, so yeah. I guess.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I think he's got the potenSHULK to grow. I have to force MALLC down my throat even more. I've used it at some points and I got free and easy punishes with it because of the landing lag cancel. He's extremely fun to use.

He was the one that pretty much sparked his metagame, so yeah. I guess.
I still need to get the hang of MALLC. I can only do it when I activate Jump. I'll have to practice it with other Arts.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Reasons I play my characters.

Yoshi
1. he's a qt
2. he resembles the first thing I became attached to, Dratini. Giant noses. It's uncanny
3. Yoshi games past SMW2 all gud DS one is ok, topsy turvy no New island, die

Shulk
1. i feel it
2. his playstyle and arts is nice
3. I like fast characters

Greninja
1. I did horrible things to him early on but at least the trend didn't stick long
2. I like most water types, definitely water > fire > grass this gen
3. fast...ish and was fun even postnerf

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Reasons I play my characters.

Yoshi
1. he's a qt
2. he resembles the first thing I became attached to, Dratini. Giant noses. It's uncanny
3. Yoshi games past SMW2 all gud DS one is ok, topsy turvy no New island, die

Shulk
1. i feel it
2. his playstyle and arts is nice
3. I like fast characters

Greninja
1. I did horrible things to him early on but at least the trend didn't stick long
2. I like most water types, definitely water > fire > grass this gen
3. fast...ish and was fun even postnerf
I was about to sit down and try hard to learn Yoshi until I learned there is no Orange Yoshi in Sm4sh.
WTF is there no orange Yoshi, my favorite flavor of Yoshi I NEED my Orange Princess rep Yoshi with the cute teal booties ._.

Whatevs, I'm used to society not giving me what I want such as a good Zelda.

So in other news I'm about to go to work for the next 6 hours, and I bet by the time I get back you will all have reached 1000 without me.
I don't even wanna see who steals that page number, it'll make me cry *has never had a page number still to this day*

:lick:

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Oh wow, we're really nearing the 1 000th page, gurls.

Hard to think that not so long ago I was posting on the very first pages of this thread...during the wig war.

Soul.

Also, I played Pikachu a lot today. ****, he's fun but I hate his voice. Adding him to my list of secondaries despite this. It sucks that he might get nerfed but who knows?
I swear if I hear "Pika getting nerfed" one more time :(

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Ahhh, I love it when people use bae. :secretkpop:
I used to think it was really stupid for people to legitimately use it, until I learned it's actually an acronym for 'before anyone else'.

Now I just think it's stupid with meaning \o/

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I used to think it was really stupid for people to legitimately use it, until I learned it's actually an acronym for 'before anyone else'.

Now I just think it's stupid with meaning \o/
I learned that too, but then it just sounds really dumb when used 'correctly'.

Like, "I got my pancakes, bae!"

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I learned that too, but then it just sounds really dumb when used 'correctly'.

Like, "I got my pancakes, bae!"
Yeah it really does, which is why I'd never use it outside of a joking manner. Pet names make me cringe anyway :awesome:
Well, most of them

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Yeah it really does, which is why I'd never use it outside of a joking manner. Pet names make me cringe anyway :awesome:
Well, most of them
Some woman I got into an argument with years ago kept calling me hon and sweetheart, and eventually I was like, shut up, just shut up.

She was all, "Oh but see in the South, it's a term of endearment."

Which of course only served to annoy me more, because being from the South, I know the difference between using it as a term of endearment and using it to belittle who you're talking to. This woman was from Hawaii.

... I'm getting all riled up again listening to that raspy "Hon."

UGH.

EDIT: And this argument was actually a long time ago on the WoW forums, because I posted from a female character, was assumed to be female, and had this woman going, "LOL NOPE YOU'RE A MAN YOU CAN'T FOOL ME."

Even though I said six times I was a man, she kept thinking that she called me out on something.

... Which brings me to another topic: guys like to pretend they are girls all the time on the internet, but meanwhile people actually think I am a woman on other sites. What the hell.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I love getting a jab-shenanigans-happy Fox in For Fun, then ruining all his plans with Nayru spam.
Some woman I got into an argument with years ago kept calling me hon and sweetheart, and eventually I was like, shut up, just shut up.

She was all, "Oh but see in the South, it's a term of endearment."

Which of course only served to annoy me more, because being from the South, I know the difference between using it as a term of endearment and using it to belittle who you're talking to. This woman was from Hawaii.

... I'm getting all riled up again listening to that raspy "Hon."

UGH.
I would have loved to slap the 'hon' right out of her mouth.
Too bad I'm a wimp and would never do any such thing.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
I would have loved to slap the 'hon' right out of her mouth.
Too bad I'm a wimp and would never do any such thing.
Part of me would want to slap that out of someone, too.

But I'm just a teddy bear, straight from the Build-A-Bear workshop.

So, to add on to something I said a few weeks ago, or maybe a month now... people think I am some British or Caribbean thug based on looks and my voice in person, but on the internet think I'm a white woman.

... That's kinda messed up.
I love getting a jab-shenanigans-happy Fox in For Fun, then ruining all his plans with Nayru spam.
This is literally how I got a Fox on campus to rage at me.

Just spam Nayru's.

"STOP THAT MOVE IS BROKEN"

lol... lol.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Part of me would want to slap that out of someone, too.

But I'm just a teddy bear, straight from the Build-A-Bear workshop.

So, to add on to something I said a few weeks ago, or maybe a month now... people think I am some British or Caribbean thug based on looks and my voice in person, but on the internet think I'm a white woman.

... That's kinda messed up.
Yeah, I'm just a puppy. All bark but no bite.

Wow. That's.. quite an alarming difference, how the hell?
People.

.. People.

This is literally how I got a Fox on campus to rage at me.

Just spam Nayru's.

"STOP THAT MOVE IS BROKEN"

lol... lol.
"Your jab combos are broken :troll:"
Fight fire with fire.

Or in this case, spam with spam.

Edit: .. lol avatar/font color change in the middle of a page :awesome:

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
If I'm more friendly with someone, I personally start calling them sweetie. I certainly don't mean it in any negative manner though.

I'm trying to get MALLC down. So far, so good. I just need to mash B faster. I can proficiently do it until shield. Buster and smash MALLC'ing is difficult to pull off consistently.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
They are both disgusting ****ing furries.

I would change Fox's u-smash to be a bit more risky than it is right now. It's not risky enough if you ask me. And maybe make it kill like 15% later. It's super ridiculous, specially with how it confirms from his nair and jab.
Fox's U-Smash being powerful has always been a thing since Smash 64. They're not going to touch it.

If anything happens to Fox, it'll just be getting rid of his jab lock (as funny as it is to see Megafox wreck Diddys with it, it is pretty dumb), and maybe a nerf to N-air if they compensate with giving him a kill throw. As it stands, Fox has a difficult time getting past shields, which is why his kill confirms exist in the first place.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
GGs @ Macchiato Macchiato

That Lylat recovery tho!

Also I dunno why you didn't just play Peach before, your Peach is so much harder to deal with.

Also also Kirby is still dumb.

Last edited:
Top Bottom