• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
I still don't know if it's worth it to catch up.

What's with all the waifu business and why would we not be sisters?

I don't even know anymore… I'm drawing SOOOO many blanks. XD

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'll change these to 'damn dirty ape jokes' so not to offend anyone.

How many damn dirty apes does it take to change a tire?

48. 47 to life the car and 1 to pin a new diaper on.

How many damn dirty apes does it take to change a light bulb?

3. One damn dirty ape to change the bulb and 2 damn dirty apes to throw feces at each other!

A damn dirty ape walks into an appliance store and asks "how much is that TV?"

The store clerk replies "sorry we don't serve damn dirty apes”.

So the ape leaves and comes back wearing a blond wig and asks “how much is that TV?"

The ape leaves and comes back wearing a Ronald Regain mask and asks “how much is that TV?"

The ape leaves and comes back again, this time wearing a KISS Gene Simmons mask and asks “how much is that TV?"

The ape finally asks “how'd you know I was a damn dirty ape?”

And the clerk replies “that's a microwave, not a TV.”

Soul.

I have more likes than posts.
If Pika gets nerfed I swear...
Happy birthday, @ Berserker. Berserker.

What the **** is up with these "reasons I play X for Y".

Potpourri

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2921-9942-8562
I wake up and find 16 alerts....... I though I was going too miss page 1000 at that rate but I'm glad that I can (hopefully) get to experience it

Decided to play around with Kirby again

Random ramblings:
- Kirby's pummel is amazing for Kirby. Dunno why I never use it
- Kirby's u-throw and b-throw deal 10% damage or somewhere around that. I use them most frequently
- Kirby's moveset is actually.... solid. The range is crap but his damage output isn't as bad as I initially thought
- Actually, now I think about it, none of his moves are outright bad. Even dash attack isn't that bad imo
- His mobility blows. It's quite the turn off and it forces me to play patiently with Kirby

Page 1000 LET'S GO

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Decided to play around with Kirby again

Random ramblings:
- Kirby's pummel is amazing for Kirby. Dunno why I never use it
- Kirby's u-throw and b-throw deal 10% damage or somewhere around that. I use them most frequently
- Kirby's moveset is actually.... solid. The range is crap but his damage output isn't as bad as I initially thought
- Actually, now I think about it, none of his moves are outright bad. Even dash attack isn't that bad imo
- His mobility blows. It's quite the turn off and it forces me to play patiently with Kirby

Page 1000 LET'S GO
oh hey I was playing with Kirby yesterday

If I play the character for any reason it's going to be bair/dair. His tilts, jabs, and bthrow are pretty good too though; learned from Izaw's vid that you can ff dair autocancel out of bthrow and start running after them immediately.

His range isn't really that awful either; his feet are intangible on utilt/usmash/dsmash and are longer than MK's sword, his grab range is DUMB (seriously, I'm fairly sure he has the longest reaching non-heavyweight non-tether grab), and of course his jab ender's hitbox is just silly. Really low landing lag on aerials and being generally short af are rather appealing qualities too.

Really though that frame 6 13% bair with kill power is too good. Dair being a lingering spike is hilarious considering people aren't invincible immediately when grabbing the ledge too.

Are you done making the Ditto.
I made them in PKHex, does that count? :teeth:

Last edited:

Soul.

oh hey I was playing with Kirby yesterday

If I play the character for any reason it's going to be bair/dair. His tilts, jabs, and bthrow are pretty good too though; learned from Izaw's vid that you can ff dair autocancel out of bthrow and start running after them immediately.

His range isn't really that awful either; his feet are intangible on utilt/usmash/dsmash and are longer than MK's sword, his grab range is DUMB (seriously, I'm fairly sure he has the longest reaching non-heavyweight non-tether grab), and of course his jab ender's hitbox is just silly. Really low landing lag on aerials and being generally short af are rather appealing qualities too.

Really though that frame 6 13% bair with kill power is too good. Dair being a lingering spike is hilarious considering people aren't invincible immediately when grabbing the ledge too.

I made them in PKHex, does that count? :teeth:
uhhh, yes

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
It's really disappointing that there's no data on jump height (except for that tip saying Greninja, Falco, and ZSS are the top 3). I need to know how Rosalina compares to everyone else because she has a gigantic double jump and her initial jump is pretty good, too. I need data. :/

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Girl, you're missing Gintama for Zero Flips Given and Sakura Trick for Forbidden Love. ;w;
Hadn't watched Gintama, surprisingly, so can't say.

Sakura Trick I've watched a little bit of it, but not enough to say I'd recommend it.

Implied yuri and implied yaoi is where it's at, gorls. >uO

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Hadn't watched Gintama, surprisingly, so can't say.

Sakura Trick I've watched a little bit of it, but not enough to say I'd recommend it.

Implied yuri and implied yaoi is where it's at, gorls. >uO
Sooner or later we'll be posting pics of them smooching. =w=

BUT THAT'S FORBIDDEN. :3
As forbidden as hand-holding.

Soul.

I was reading the previous posts and... lol Naruto is 2nd most overrated anime. Y'all forgot the rage fest that is DBZ

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Cowboy Bebop is the best chink cartoon.

No waifu ****
No silly protagonist
No cliche highschool garbage where the mc holds his bag over his shoulder like a **** nugget

I guess this was made before anime turned weird same with DBZ and sort of Naruto.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997

I think a lot of those likes came from pictures I posted around that people liked, that and soapboxing.

And I guess a good number was people spamming likes =V
Dang. And I thought I had a high message to like ratio. o__o
Oh yeah Happy Birthday, @ Berserker. Berserker.

Oh, so we're doing this? Well then.

Reasons I play :4greninja::

1. Favorite Pokémon
  2. Tons of powerful combos
  3. Is a ninja
  4. Very stylish/quirky
  5. Dat edgeguarding
  6. Extremely mobile
  7. He's cute and silly
  8. I love all the mindgames this character causes.
  9. Dat recovery
^
How did the telephone propose to his girlfriend?

He gave her a RING.
What do you call a frog on a secret mission?
Infrognito

No waifu ****
No silly protagonist
No cliche highschool garbage where the mc holds his bag over his shoulder like a **** nugget

I guess this was made before anime turned weird same with DBZ and sort of Naruto.
I still need to watch that anime

Happy birthday @ Berserker. Berserker.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood though
Edit: aww snap 10,000 likes
I'd like to thank the academy

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Naruto, Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan, No Game No Life, Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works... the list goes on for overrated anime.

But the most overrated of them all?

Sword Art Online. :^)

Soul.

No waifu ****
No silly protagonist

Naruto is for weeaboos that love to run like ninjas and call other users butthurt in ****ty YouTube alternatives.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is the best, the plot in that anime is so perfect and most of the characters are likeable be it just because they're really sympathetic or just plain badass.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Sadly. I only saw the Cowboy Bebop movie. But that was awesome. ;w;

FMA:Brotherhood. Holy smokes, that anime deserves the Number 1 spot on MyAnimeList. =w=
Funny thing is, if you check the Top Anime listings. All four seasons of Gintama are in the Top 10 along with the Movie. x3
http://myanimelist.net/topanime.php

Also. One more page to go girls. We can do this!

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Cowboy bebop is the best.

The over sexualization of Faye's figure, just to have her overlooked as a sexual object by the characters in the show is so great.

I hope we get to pg 1000 before I leave for mah tournamenT.

Top Bottom