• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
ew, XY. that **** is Ash x Serena walking together 24/7
True that. I've mainly stuck with the main games. I've read a bit of the Pokemon Adventures Manga since I did hear that is the best kind of non-video game media out there for Pokemon, and it is dark. o_o (I only got the Black & White Manga. Wish I had the other Pokemon Adventures volumes now. :c)

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
To me. The Hoenn Saga was the worst imo. And that's when I stopped watching it.

But I heard that Pokemon XY Saga is the best so far.
Hoenn was the best

It was my second pokeymans game and so many memories are with it

Plus, the legendarys are awesome, so is the music, landscape and pokeyman designs. The reason why it's my favorite, is the exact reason why people hate it lol

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
It's really disappointing that there's no data on jump height (except for that tip saying Greninja, Falco, and ZSS are the top 3). I need to know how Rosalina compares to everyone else because she has a gigantic double jump and her initial jump is pretty good, too. I need data. :/
yell at @Aerodrome until he does stuff

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Oh yeah, what was the best Pokémon anime season. inb4 hoenn
Oh man, it's been a long time since I watched that, haha. I remember liking the Hoenn saga, but I don't know if I'll enjoy the Pokemon anime as much as I used to. Besides, aren't the newer seasons... not good or something?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Hoenn was the best

It was my second pokeymans game and so many memories are with it

Plus, the legendarys are awesome, so is the music, landscape and pokeyman designs. The reason why it's my favorite, is the exact reason why people hate it lol
I agree that 3rd Generation is awesome, and Hoenn was when I really got into Pokemon. Gen 2 I felt didn't really cut it for me. But the anime adaptation I felt like it fell short in my opinion. But the Manga from what I saw of, looks really awesome.

^ Ruby/Brendan takes a Dragon Claw to the face from a Salamance and scares it away to protect Sapphire/May.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
ew, XY. that **** is Ash x Serena walking together 24/7
Lol there was like one episode dedicated to Serena and Ash doing stuff together.

X/Y is probably the best season of the anime so far because they actually managed to make Ash competent and not have him act like a complete moron and Serena and Clemont are both fun characters, though Serena takes a while to become relevant.

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
Lol there was like one episode dedicated to Serena and Ash doing stuff together.

X/Y is probably the best season of the anime so far because they actually managed to make Ash competent and not have him act like a complete moron and Serena and Clemont are both fun characters, though Serena takes a while to become relevant.
Number of episode please? I've been waiting for that episode 5ever

Soul.

True that. I've mainly stuck with the main games. I've read a bit of the Pokemon Adventures Manga since I did hear that is the best kind of non-video game media out there for Pokemon, and it is dark. o_o (I only got the Black & White Manga. Wish I had the other Pokemon Adventures volumes now. :c)
I've never read the manga. Heard it's good but eh.
Damn, them shots fired
It's the truth lol. There was this weeb that made a Naruto account on a YouTube alternative just for the name. Then when he saw a user talking **** about the alternative he got butthurt and called the other user.... butthurt. (ba-dum-tss)
Oh man, it's been a long time since I watched that, haha. I remember liking the Hoenn saga, but I don't know if I'll enjoy the Pokemon anime as much as I used to. Besides, aren't the newer seasons... not good or something?
They aren't as good as the older ones.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Just went Robin against a ZSS noob…. It was Hysterical when he kept trying to Dthrow to UpB me.

And I two stocked him.

Soul.

yes, one episode.
Do you know how many times has the girl blushed her face when she sees Ash? Ever since the season started. Girl has a canonical crush on him.
The only thing I can thank the anime for existing is GIFs.

His range isn't really that awful either; his feet are intangible on utilt/usmash/dsmash and are longer than MK's sword
Whoa. Didn't know that.... Also, idk about his overall range. I guess this is what happens when you main Shulk. Lol

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
yes, one episode.
Do you know how many times has the girl blushed her face when she sees Ash? Ever since the season started. Girl has a canonical crush on him.
I hope Ash-senpai will notice me...

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
yes, one episode.
What's the problem with her having a crush on him? It would be a problem if all they focused in was her crush on him but the shipping aspect is all left in the background with only the occasional reminded that yes, Serena still has a crush on him.

Hell I watch the anime with my sister and Serena doesn't even look like she's going after Ash anymore ever since she found out what she actually wants to do with her life.

The shipping was probably only bad in the beginning of the season, otherwise it's almost nonexistant.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Wait, Ash really is only ten in the last season of the anime ? I think I stopped watching that years ago, I assumed he had aged a little, you know ?

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Hello Zelda Social Thread. In honor of your 1,000th page, we at the Robin Social thread have a message/gift for you:
RESPECT THE HEROPON.

Congratz on 1,000 pages guys!

Last edited:

Soul.

I dunno, maybe the problem with having a crush in anime is that it's pretty stupid. But whatever lol, I don't watch the Pokémon anime anymore. Stopped the moment Black and White started airing

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
~PAGE 1000~
<3 WE DID IT GORLS <3

PRAISE OUR QUEEN FOR ETERNITY WITH LOVE AND SASS

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Would anyone wanna play on 3ds
I would, but I haven't played on Smash 3DS in ages. But if anyone wants to spar with me on Wii U, I'm up for a few battles. ;)

Edit: WE'VE DONE IT GIRLS! WE'VE REACH 1000 PAGES! Get the champagne, the Waifus and the magic! We're going to the disco tonight!

Last edited:

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
There's a lot of people here this evening... You can feel that the 1 000th page is near. :p

Just battled a Shulk on Roll Glory with my gurl Peach, the little skunk tried to time me out, so I decided to float outside of his range and wait for the bombs to come, lol. I hate it when matches drag on.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
With the power of page 1000, I shall enter my first tournament today.

Wish me luck, gorls.

I wish more socials were like this.... but then I'd have to keep up with them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom