• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
So Irrelevina is still a thing ? I thought we had been silenced by some morons who thought we were being offensive ? lol

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
to all the people who are complaining your character's socials aren't very active

Soul.

Went back to check out the Afraid of 1.0.6 thread.
the salt continues

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Oh

It happened while I was busy playing. Animal Crossing

Now I don't even get a post on page 1000. (Unless I pulled some mod super powers, which I shouldn't....)

Cri

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
I swear Mii Brawler's traction is on par with Luigi though

Also I think I got here around 600. I know it was from @berserker. 's signature though
>Thinks of Mii Brawler with wavedashing
I think I got here around ~300? Idk. I remember it was in November or December tho
TBH I WAS SCARED TO POST HERE AT FIRST. I thought you guys were weird af LOL but then I read the thread some more and was like "oh, these are my people. yay."
I still have a terrible habit of lurking. Tbh I've been sneaking around the Zelda boards since E3 times last year (so around June-ish). I really need to post more but I don't because I just assume that nobody would really give af about anything I post lol
I also lurked for a while in this social. I didn't really think I'd add much (I probably still don't) and I'm just really shy in general, so I lurked for however many months until January when I finally decided to post in the thread. I think I started following this thread around page 50 or 60 something? I didn't visit here right away though, as I didn't think I'd use Zelda when I had Greninja, Yoshi, Lucario and Sonic available. Things surely have changed...

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Went back to check out the Afraid of 1.0.6 thread.
the salt continues
I could probably open up a pretzel shop with all the salt in that thread xD Didn't think they would get so salty that easily.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Er... @megaFoX is lurking, I see. Also, IsmaR's "R" is normal now! Tagging will be much easier. :p

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Doesn't she name search anyways
Kek
On a side note, I wish I had more space for taunts

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Doesn't she name search anyways
Kek
On a side note, I wish I had more space for taunts
I'm sorry, that lag is completely unplayable. I Usmashed under the platform but my commands were so far behind he ran offstage, Uaired and SDed. The problem with rotations is it has 3 player lag. We should just do 1vs1.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
i just realised I'm a car ride away from feeling comfortable with going to Xanadu :/

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm sorry, that lag is completely unplayable. I Usmashed under the platform but my commands were so far behind he ran offstage, Uaired and SDed. The problem with rotations is it has 3 player lag. We should just do 1vs1.
Sorry
I'll play EODM for a bit :v

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Currently have leftover footage of some Zelda and Zero Skill Spamus. Guess I'll make a mini-compilation with those replays before the patch makes them useless.

Top Bottom