• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I think I got here around ~300? Idk. I remember it was in November or December tho
TBH I WAS SCARED TO POST HERE AT FIRST. I thought you guys were weird af LOL but then I read the thread some more and was like "oh, these are my people. yay."

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Back hit of dsmash is pretty safe on block like usmash, isn't it? Either way, you're not eating a hard punish like Mega. I fear for my life whenever something doesn't connect. #megamanproblems

Those were some great Mario matches though. Mario's so good and fun to watch.
D-Smash back hit is safe on block but good luck getting it to hit in the first place. If it whiffs entirely it's still a free punish. Mario's U-Smash though is pretty safe to throw out from the back if spaced correctly. You can kinda throw out F-Smash somewhat recklessly if you're reading an aerial approach.

Here's another match that happened an hour ago: http://www.twitch.tv/events2compete/b/648922394?t=1h52m18s

It's really unfortunate that only high/top level Marios can be as amazing as this and make a game so fun and amazing to watch. I hope to reach that level some day.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Tiny Brawler's air speed is higher than that of Speed Shulk lol

Brawler's really funny to move around with, everyone should try a min height/weight Brawler if they haven't.
Why? Gee, these guys won't take this character into the competitive scene and Mii Brawler's not that great. :glare:

60BKB, 150KBG, and the aforementioned air speed that allows Brawler to carry the opponent half a stage length before the launching hit. It also combos off fair (which combos into itself and from dthrow) for even more stage-carrying goodness!

I think I've linked this like 14 times now but it's a good example.
WHY?! That's insane! Why? Even Dark Fists isn't that powerful or Marth's tipper Side Smash because it's grounded!

Anyway, is Big Battlefield allowed in any tournaments? I'm watching an old match and they picked Big Battlefield and it was hilarious seeing how large it was and then you have just two people fighting each other.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I've visited the Zelda social since the Brawl days.
Mario has very good frame data. I can see why he's good.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I actually need to remake my Aegislashes before the 15th because my legit 5-6IV ones are Brave+in regular Pokeballs and my PKHexed ones are illegal (probably accidentally left the hatched level as 0 or something, why PKHex has so many values default to illegal ones is beyond me).

I don't remember if there's anything else I still need to gen/breed but I'm sure I'll think of it after I patch my 3DS.

I tried to :(
I hope you at least got 6IV dittos

...I should actually make Dittos with Hidden Power IVs too just in case. Breeding HP Fire Lilligant was a month-long chore that still ended with godawful IVs (and I think I actually just settled for HP Rock instead, since it worked as a Talonflame lure at least...) and I eventually just ended up getting a cloned 31/30/31/30/31/30 shiny one from someone back in the Pokecheck days.

hey im running a tournament next week in VA if anyone's interested :3
I'll go if you come pick me up :3

Minnesota totally isn't out of the way!

WHY?! That's insane! Why? Even Dark Fists isn't that powerful or Marth's tipper Side Smash because it's grounded!
Both of those are technically stronger, Helicopter Kick just has the advantage of multihits with aerial movement before the finisher so it can carry closer to the blast zone/offstage before the killing hit.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

I live a state away from you. :p

Both of those are technically stronger, Helicopter Kick just has the advantage of multihits with aerial movement before the finisher so it can carry closer to the blast zone/offstage before the killing hit.
... It's still so damn powerful... It makes ZSS's Boost Kick look sad.

Potpourri

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2921-9942-8562
I still have a terrible habit of lurking. Tbh I've been sneaking around the Zelda boards since E3 times last year (so around June-ish). I really need to post more but I don't because I just assume that nobody would really give af about anything I post lol

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I actually need to remake my Aegislashes before the 15th because my legit 5-6IV ones are Brave+in regular Pokeballs and my PKHexed ones are illegal (probably accidentally left the hatched level as 0 or something, why PKHex has so many values default to illegal ones is beyond me).

I don't remember if there's anything else I still need to gen/breed but I'm sure I'll think of it after I patch my 3DS.

...I should actually make Dittos with Hidden Power IVs too just in case. Breeding HP Fire Lilligant was a month-long chore that still ended with godawful IVs (and I think I actually just settled for HP Rock instead, since it worked as a Talonflame lure at least...) and I eventually just ended up getting a cloned 31/30/31/30/31/30 shiny one from someone back in the Pokecheck days.

amusingly I only posted this just to possibly get @ Macchiato Macchiato to join the tournament as I knew already that he lives nearbyish but he's got a life

Soul.

The Ditto I have on my game don't have the HP IVs I need. I'd honestly like it if there were more HP Ditto.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Well it was already sassy and active by default from the real Zelda mains
then we'd have a few new people filter back here with us after each raid
then more people started popping in from whoknowsthe****where
and that's kind of what happened I guess.

I showed up here somewhere in the page 30~50 range when I was considering playing Zelda in this game (lol) and stuck around since :teeth:
I don't even remember when exactly I showed up here although it had to have been early 700s. Felt iffy about posting here at first, but since then, I've gotten used to being here. I'm sticking around cuz this place is quite nice and everyone here is chill too.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I swear Mii Brawler's traction is on par with Luigi though

Also I think I got here around 600. I know it was from @ Berserker. Berserker. 's signature though

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I live a state away from you. :p
I know you do, that's why I was asking about Sm4sh tournaments in the region awhile back. Then I was like "oh, you were talking about Melee", etc.

I have relatives all over that state so who knows, I probably have more excuses to show up at a tournament there than here in all honesty.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I know you do, that's why I was asking about Sm4sh tournaments in the region awhile back. Then I was like "oh, you were talking about Melee", etc.

I have relatives all over that state so who knows, I probably have more excuses to show up at a tournament there than here in all honesty.
Well, Chicago had the SSB4 tournament that HeroMystic linked today. As for Wisconsin... Well, it's Melee centered and even the major stream is called MeleeMilwaukee. @Red Ryu's matches were uploaded by MeleeMilwaukee. Like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRN2-MmW_Jo. There is a scene where I live, but I haven't checked it out yet and it's Facebook centered, so... yeah.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Also, Game of Thrones is coming out tomorrow (April 12). It's coming out on my birthday. CAN'T WAIT
Isn't it already the 12th in your timezone though?

But Happy Birthday~

You little stupid idiot.

Isn't it already the 12th in your timezone though?

But Happy Birthday~

You little stupid idiot.
Yep. But my birthday is at April 13

April 13 in my time zone = April 12 (When Game of Thrones releases)

Idk, these time zones are weird

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Time zones are actually just a government conspiracy to make people mad.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
did you know I troll my friends so hard with customs villager that I got one of my friends to say they're ok with Kong Cyclone but not with EBT + Timber Counter?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Still listening to Ratchet & Clank OSTs and I feel like a kid again. I finished listening to Sly 1-3, Jak 1-3, and R&C's on Going Commando: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy8OFqP2O-c. There's something about the OST that makes it sound so great. Sly has the jazzy, classy thief feel, Jak 1 was fun and mystical with Jak 2 onwards feeling action-y like superhero cartoons, and R&C sci-fi theme also has that adrenaline-pumping and feels adventurous where it adds to you exploring different planets and wrecking stuff.

did you know I troll my friends so hard with customs villager that I got one of my friends to say they're ok with Kong Cyclone but not with EBT + Timber Counter?
I'm proud of you.

I've done the same a lot of times in friendlies except I use Diddy Kong for the sake of trolling sometimes. Against anyone <12 years old, I WILL USE DIDDY ON THEM

Soul.

I'm proud of you.

I've done the same a lot of times in friendlies except I use Diddy Kong for the sake of trolling sometimes. Against anyone <12 years old, I WILL USE DIDDY ON THEM
You won't be able to starting April 15th.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just realized something: doesn't berserker. have sisters? That means if they join, then we'd have 4 berserkers! :p

I just realized something: doesn't berserker. have sisters? That means if they join, then we'd have 4 berserkers! :p
They used to be competitive but one of them moved on to work/real life. One of them moved on to Animal Crossing, but is mostly inconsistent with Smash 4. She uses Kirby and Rosalina sometimes. She used to have an account here but idk what her name was

Soul.

Could you like, draw paletuna pls? how much cost?

Also, does anyone want to play
I'd play, but later. Maybe. It's a bit stale when you play the same person. Needs more variety. Then again idk if people still play 3DS
HP Ditto when.

Top Bottom