• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I read through the Falco general discussion thread and there used to be so many different people. :sadeyes:

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I'm so jealous of how Mario can just throw out strong moves left and right. All of these pivot JC-USmashes and Dsmashes.

If Mega whiffs a grounded KO move, you could probably charge a smash attack with his end lag.
D-Smash and F-Smash are really really bad to whiff. U-Smash though is mostly safe.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
This reminds me, is the version where "the joke" is replaced with "buffs" (And Sakutena) somewhere in the Zeldaganda thread or around. That GIF could become really relevant, really fast.
It's not in with the Zeldaganda afaik. You'll have to look for it in the Social or just Nammy or whoever made that will have to repost it.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
...Oooooooh.

You thought I meant anime of this waifu as in the girl in the picture was the waifu.

I was trying to refer to @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 as the waifu. :happysheep:

Either way who is that girl?
Aida Surugan from Gundam Reconguista in G.

Edit: And Watashi from Jinrui.

Last edited:

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
@berserker. @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 @ Nammy12 Nammy12 @ spiderfreak1011 spiderfreak1011 I might be forgetting other Shulk mains but whatever.

Did you know Vision has intangibility at the end of it? I don't know how long, but I charged an fsmash at a countering Shulk hoping to hit him after the counter window was up, but it just... went through him. Might be something worth looking into.

I could post this on the Shulk boards, but this tab is already open.
It does? O_o Hmm, i've never heard of this before. I don't think any other Shulk mains have either...There's only one person i can think of that might know about this.

@ Masonomace Masonomace Hey Yo Mace. Did you know that Vision has intangibility frames in the ending frames of the move?

Also, honored that you tagged me and remembered me as a Shulk main. : P

Last edited:

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
It does? O_o Hmm, i've never heard of this before. I don't think any other Shulk mains have either...There's only one person i can think of that might know about this.

@ Masonomace Masonomace Hey Yo Mace. Did you know that Vision has intangibility frames in the ending frames of the move?

Also, honored that you tagged me and remembered me as a Shulk main. : P
I'm literally about to leave so I can't say too much about this. All I can ask in reply to this is:

@ Locke 06 Locke 06 was it a fresh Vision? I don't think that would mean much but if per-say the Vision was used 3 times in one stock in a gradual amount of time, then it might affect the outcome? That's pretty interesting though, I've never heard of intangibility at the end of Vision, only in the beginning of the move since others like myself & @erico9001 have avoided grabs with Vision.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
What is animu of this waifu? :happysheep:

Anyway, which of you gorls would like to give me your miis for Tomadachi life? :3
She is Nico from Love Live! Popular series about 9 girls coming together to make a high school idol group.

Here's her in moe action.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
D-Smash and F-Smash are really really bad to whiff. U-Smash though is mostly safe.
Back hit of dsmash is pretty safe on block like usmash, isn't it? Either way, you're not eating a hard punish like Mega. I fear for my life whenever something doesn't connect. #megamanproblems

Those were some great Mario matches though. Mario's so good and fun to watch.
I'm literally about to leave so I can't say too much about this. All I can ask in reply to this is:

@ Locke 06 Locke 06 was it a fresh Vision? I don't think that would mean much but if per-say the Vision was used 3 times in one stock in a gradual amount of time, then it might affect the outcome? That's pretty interesting though, I've never heard of intangibility at the end of Vision, only in the beginning of the move since others like myself & @erico9001 have avoided grabs with Vision.
Very possible, my opponent used it multiple times in the match (I baited it once and then utilted him. Unfortunately I didn't wait long enough for the counter window to end. RIP stock). I apologize for not saving the replay, but both my opponent and I acknowledged it post match. It might also have to do with MM's fsmash being transcendent.

Was on battlefield, so z-axis stuff is possible too.

Top Bottom