• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Very possible, my opponent used it multiple times in the match (I baited it once and then utilted him. Unfortunately I didn't wait long enough for the counter window to end. RIP stock). I apologize for not saving the replay, but both my opponent and I acknowledged it post match. It might also have to do with MM's fsmash being transcendent.

Was on battlefield, so z-axis stuff is possible too.
Right on. I too have acknowledged this & will keep it in mind. Thank you @spiderfreak1011 & @Locke 06 & everyone else for bringing this up.:shades:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
If y'all don't know, the plan is to raid these guys on 1000.

I'm getting really excited about this upcoming one.

Then I realized.

We will probably reach page 1000 on the day before 3 final exams in 3 days.

Soul.

If y'all don't know, the plan is to raid these guys on 1000.

I'm getting really excited about this upcoming one.

Then I realized.

We will probably reach page 1000 on the day before 3 final exams in 3 days.

Smash 4 social or riot

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
@berserker. @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 @Nammy12 @spiderfreak1011 I might be forgetting other Shulk mains but whatever.

Did you know Vision has intangibility at the end of it? I don't know how long, but I charged an fsmash at a countering Shulk hoping to hit him after the counter window was up, but it just... went through him. Might be something worth looking into.

I could post this on the Shulk boards, but this tab is already open.
Thanks, I feel noticed. :urg:

Also we gotta raid Mewtwo, Lucas, AND the Smash 4 social. Triple raid ftw

Last edited:

Potpourri

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2921-9942-8562
I realize for a character social, we're pretty active. Go into another character's social thread and it's completely empty

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I realize for a character social, we're pretty active. Go into another character's social thread and it's completely empty
All the palutena General is just talk about KI:U. I want to go there but I never played that game so lol

Soul.

I wish the other social threads were like this one. Y'all barely talk about Zelda and mostly talk about competitive ****. It's so funny

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I wish the other social threads were like this one. Y'all barely talk about Zelda and mostly talk about competitive ****. It's so funny
because over half the people here don't even play Zelda :p

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
You seriously just noticed? The only other social that really rivaled us was the Robin Social, which I believe we're quite a ways ahead by now.
Insert some '3 steps ahead' joke here.

Where's @Aerodrome we need his unrivaled artistic ability to draw Zelda with the Levin sword or something

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Yeah, we have 990 vs Robin's 758

I wonder who the third most popular is
Going by posts per day probably Lucas or Mewtwo.

Overall though? idk. Don't really want to find out by myself either especially on mobile :p

SWF should make a phone app that doesn't suck.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
How did this social get so active in the first place anyhow? I swear this social gets more traffic than the other character socials and I can't put my finger on why that is exactly.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Yeah, we have 990 vs Robin's 758

I wonder who the third most popular is
Probably Link's
Most social threads are just either ballot discussion or **** posts now

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Can anyone explain why Mii Brawler's Helicopter is so... ludicrous? Is it the knockback growth or something?

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
That reminds me, what happened to him. I haven't seen him in awhile.
Probably just doesn't want to have to keep up with being Smashboards Most Wanted, combined with that he's too sassy to cower in fear and make a username that doesn't use Fujin somewhere in it. He probably still reads and tries to keep up with the social though.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Then again, VGC has stupid breeding.
Look at this guy, didn't even abuse QR codes. :smirk:

Then again I had my game clock maxed out with most of my boxes filled from breeding before that myself...

I'm so jealous of how Mario can just throw out strong moves left and right. All of these pivot JC-USmashes and Dsmashes.

If Mega whiffs a grounded KO move, you could probably charge a smash attack with his end lag.
Mario's usmash FAF is 40f.

That's lower than 1.0.0 Pac-Man and Greninja usmashes.

HOLY ****! Mini Mii Brawler's ground and air speed! WTF, @ HeroMystic HeroMystic ?! What did you link me to? This thing: http://www.twitch.tv/events2compete.
Tiny Brawler's air speed is higher than that of Speed Shulk lol

Brawler's really funny to move around with, everyone should try a min height/weight Brawler if they haven't.

How did this social get so active in the first place anyhow? I swear this social gets more traffic than the other character socials and I can't put my finger on why that is exactly.
Well it was already sassy and active by default from the real Zelda mains
then we'd have a few new people filter back here with us after each raid
then more people started popping in from whoknowsthe****where
and that's kind of what happened I guess.

I showed up here somewhere in the page 30~50 range when I was considering playing Zelda in this game (lol) and stuck around since :teeth:

Can anyone explain why Mii Brawler's Helicopter is so... ludicrous? Is it the knockback growth or something?
60BKB, 150KBG, and the aforementioned air speed that allows Brawler to carry the opponent half a stage length before the launching hit. It also combos off fair (which combos into itself and from dthrow) for even more stage-carrying goodness!

I think I've linked this like 14 times now but it's a good example.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
hey im running a tournament next week in VA if anyone's interested :3

Top Bottom