• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Did you know Thoron did extra damage if you hold B? Learn something new everyday... but that's a weird mechanic. I wonder if it kills earlier/later?

@ Berserker. Berserker. - Reserved is lol and wants to ship me with everyone I talk to, and I'm like

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Did you know Thoron did extra damage if you hold B? Learn something new everyday... but that's a weird mechanic. I wonder if it kills earlier/later?
Same kill power, it just adds extra hits for extra damage.

Doesn't apply to Speed Thoron though, that one's just a single hit (and hilariously kills earlier than regular Thoron because of it)

Thoron can also be DI'd out of weirdly, but I haven't really been able to replicate it outside of training so I'm not sure if 1/2 or 1/4 speed is affecting things. If you SDI toward Robin you'll only take like 5% from it even though you don't fall out of the bolt.

@ Berserker. Berserker. - Reserved is lol and wants to ship me with everyone I talk to, and I'm like
imo he is sad that you don't want to get with him and is venting his sexual frustrations by shipping you with everyone

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
If all this shipping stuff between us gorls were to be made to some drama and romance TV show/anime...

... I can imagine how SO DAMN BAD this would be.

"Zelda Social: The Animation", coming to theaters 2016.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
He either wants to bash you or he wants to be jelly, my Cancer-maining friend
I think he is jelly. I'm more of a jam guy myself though.

Also, I prefer to call Mega Man "Polio." He does well fighting against the cancers of Smash. (it will never catch on... but I can try :sadeyes:)

Edit: Reserved for ultimate tsundere.

Edit harder: #Tsundereserved

Last edited:
If all this shipping stuff between us gorls were to be made to some drama and romance TV show/anime...

... I can imagine how SO DAMN BAD this would be.

"Zelda Social: The Animation", coming to theaters 2016.
Featuring the name search legends

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
mfw I just googled "Meta Knight and Ike/Marth/Lucina.

So OOC for Gods sake in subspace emissary MK literally ditched Marth and Ike for his ship.

IRL that would be ditching someone for your car lol. Fanart is hella weird because he looks like Kirby they make him into a kawi(had to use the power of google to find the meaning) puff ball of love who blushes all the damn time........

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

So OOC for Gods sake in subspace emissary MK literally ditched Marth and Ike for his ship.

IRL that would be ditching someone for your car lol. Fanart is hella weird because he looks like Kirby they make him into a kawi(had to use the power of google to find the meaning) puff ball of love who blushes all the damn time........
It's fanart, it's pretty much their job to make the badass characters cute and the cute characters badass while still being cute.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

It's not his fault his species is kawai

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084

>Decides to search it up as well for the giggles
>Sees this

>Not sure what to feel about this
>I mean, how can blush over a chest hug when Lucina doesn't have a chest?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
>Decides to search it up as well for the giggles
>Sees this

>Not sure what to feel about this
>I mean, how can blush over a chest hug when Lucina doesn't have a chest?
MK is so badass he blushes through his mask

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Soooo, start writing Zelda social gorls fanfiction... or study for my final exams....

*fanfic hand twitches*

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Meta Knight x Lucina is a popular shipping in Japan.

I guess because they're both masked swordsmen.

EDIT: Just realized I was reading the wrong page, whoops

Last edited:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Last edited:
Top Bottom