• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I do really like that palette, but my favorite one would probably be this one:

It helps that it's the palette Brazilians get so the Vivillon I used for online matches had that palette and I got used to it.
o-oh...

are the two palettes I really like, I'm also okay with
though...unfortunately, I couldn't get ahold of a decent Vivillon of any of those palettes. Two months of trying eventually ended with me trading my Xerneas for what I was told was a 5iv Elegant Vivillon...but was actually no perfect IVs, two 0s and nothing above 18 iirc.

My region disappointingly has

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
The only Pokemon I would consider my favorite.
People on FG who try to ditto you but don't know how to use your character
I fully expected this image to be a gif so I stared at it for 10 seconds. And then I gave up and felt sad.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
People on FG who try to ditto you but don't know how to use your character
Exactly what I think every time some bad player just thinks they can style on me with mah main boi. Like seriously... :glare:
Even better if they rage quit after losing the ditto and even more rich of comedy gold if they lose the ditto and go Diddy or Sheik and lose again. It only gets funnier and funnier the more desperate they get.

Since we're also talking about Vivillon, I don't really have a favorite pattern. Never cared enough for the thing.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
o-oh...

are the two palettes I really like, I'm also okay with
though...unfortunately, I couldn't get ahold of a decent Vivillon of any of those palettes. Two months of trying eventually ended with me trading my Xerneas for what I was told was a 5iv Elegant Vivillon...but was actually no perfect IVs, two 0s and nothing above 18 iirc.

My region disappointingly has
I knew I was forgetting to PokeHex something. I wanted a 5IV shiny Vivillon of each pattern. It's too bad that I updated my 3DS already. At least I already have a 5IV shiny Monsoon pattern Vivillon.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I knew I was forgetting to PokeHex something. I wanted a 5IV shiny Vivillon of each pattern. It's too bad that I updated my 3DS already. At least I already have a 5IV shiny Monsoon pattern Vivillon.
I only remembered to pkhex them today lol

I'm not sure if I have things legal with the regions though, and I obviously can't connect to wifi to check...unless regions can be whatever without legality issues, since the forme is set separately.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
My favorite Pokémon:

#1: Starmie
#2: Lapras
#3: Goldeen
#4: Sylveon
#5: Vaporeon
#6: Espeon
#7: Chansey
#8: Staryu
#9: Poliwhirl
#10: Mew

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
i just killed someone by hitting them at 0% with the first few hits of Zelda's nair and then dsmashing them
what
#spike2strong

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
My favourite pokemon is Castform! :D I think its absolutely adorable. <3 Please give it a mega evolution game freak.

My favourite mega is Altaria, I guess. It's a giant fluffy cloud.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
My favorite Mega design is probably

My favorite Mega to use is

I wish Mega Banette was good because it looks great. Sadly, it's one of the worst Megas. :/

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Wait I forgot Mega Gardevoir existed. Nevermind Megavoir is my favourite mega.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
My favorite mega evolutions are Mega Mawile and Mega Diancie.

Of course, one is banned to ubers now. ;_;

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Mega Diancie is one of my favorite megas, but I prefer its regular forme. However, its Mega forme is really well designed and I applaud Game Freak for creating it.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Man, I actually want to get back into competitive play now.

I have to beat Alpha sapphire first though. Shouldn't be too hard. Had a nice team going. <3

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Why does no one like mega Slowbro?
I wouldn't say I'm a fan, but I don't hate him or even dislike him.

I'd probably just include a normal slowbro on my team since those are really good, and there are other megas I rather use.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP

Soul.

Man, I actually want to get back into competitive play now.

I have to beat Alpha sapphire first though. Shouldn't be too hard. Had a nice team going. <3
Same here. Unfortunately Smogon is full of stupid, useless threads with no real benefits that help teambuilding and other useful ****.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Pidgeot has always been my favorite region bird so I immediately loved Mega Pidgeot when it was revealed. Mega Gardevoir is a close second.

Bird bro for life. :happysheep:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Pidgeot is great, but...its stats are so sad ;_; And to think until gen 6 it was slower than :241: even.

And then it gets a Mega that lets Thunder never miss it.:secretkpop:

I'm not sure which fully evolved bird I like more between Swellow and Talonflame...probably the latter, just because it invalidates the former on top of being a much more versatile mon. Taillow is adorbs though.

I wouldn't say I'm a fan, but I don't hate him or even dislike him.

I'd probably just include a normal slowbro on my team since those are really good, and there are other megas I rather use.
Even if I did like Mega Slowbro...this, this, this. Regular Slowbro is already great, he doesn't need to take up my mega slot. I like my Leftovers/Rocky Helmet and Regenerator anyway.

Top Bottom