• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Alright, let's begin. My favorite Pokemon from each gen.

Gen 1: Gengar (Haunter's design is better tbh), Charizard, Magnemite evo line, Kabutops, Aerodactyl

Gen 2: Scizor, Houndoom, Suicune, Misdreavus, Ho oh

Gen 3: Metagross, Rayquaza, Latios, Deoxys, Flygon, Blaziken, Dusclops (Duskull looks adorable tho)

Gen 4: Gallade, Rotom, Luxray Infernape, Giratina, Dusknoir, Darkrai, Dialga, Palkia

Gen 5: Hydreigon, White kyurem, Zekrom, Chandelure, Zoroark, Golurk, Escavalier, Archeops

Gen 6: Aegislash, Yveltal

Yes, there is a ghost in every one because the ghost type is the best type :p
I'm sure you find thm tasty

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Oh man, Funbro.

The real mega slow bro.

At first, I didn't get the joke and then I looked up Funbro... just wow. The person who came up with that set is a sadistic genius.
They really wanted you to just have fun, bro :080:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
I like Mega Pidgeot in doubles. Protect on first turn and use Smeargle to Boom Burst. Then mimic the Boom Burst on Mega Pidgeot while Smeargle uses Dark Void. If that's not enough you can transform with Smeargle and have 2 boom bursting birdies. Hyper Voice works better if you want to use this since Boom Burst hits your partner (not a big issue with protect though).

Edit: Moody Smeargle with Heart Swap is also super fun with this. If you get a good boost you can swap it to Pidgeot before transforming to apply it to both of your pokemon. If you get a bad boost you can swap it to the opponent.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
So yeah.

Just confirmed that the Pro controller has less input lag than GCN with the Mayflash adapter.
Excuse me, are you challenging the notion of GCN master race?

...because that's actually pretty neat. Have any numbers, or is it just something you happened to notice?

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Alright, this is getting weird lol

Everything they did with him was amazing. And that cape!!!
I almost died.

Mega metagross and mega Rayquaza are definitely some of my favorites as well.
Don't worry I couldn't care less about Mega Metagross/Rayquaza so we're still different people.

I kinda have a love/hate relationship with Mega Scizor. Mega Houndoom is pretty nifty though and I do like Mega Gardevoir and Mega Diancie as well.

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Excuse me, are you challenging the notion of GCN master race?

...because that's actually pretty neat. Have any numbers, or is it just something you happened to notice?
Just something I've noticed. I've crunched no numbers, but I own a Wii U Pro, a Mayflash, and a GCN controller.

And it's definitely noticeable. I must have had thousands of :GCRT: followed by :GCCD: that yielded spot-dodges with a GCN controller that would always given me my very much intended Dsmashes on a Wii U Pro. Character selector cursors are also noticeably more responsive to the Wii U Pro, if that's anything to go by.

But hey, I'm just one, no-longer-competitive opinion to go by. Everyone else prefers the GCN, which means either I'm doing something wrong, or the official Nintendo adapter is the superior adapter.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I just want a controller that works.

The 3ds controller is too restrictive to me. The gamepad sometimes have moves not come out when I use the right stick.

The pro controller and gamecube controller look like amazing options to me at the moment.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Missed the Pokemon discussion because classes. ; w ;

Imma fill in the blanks for myself here~

Favourite types: Poison, Grass, Bug

Gen 1: :047::103::114:
Gen 2: :168::219::233:
Gen 3:

Gen 4:

Gen 5:

Gen 6:

May have missed a few. Fun fact, I have arachnophobia, yet two of my favourite Pokemon are spiders. Just like how I am a Zelda player, I really am a masochist.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Trying brandy for the first time. Pretty good tbh.

Fun fact, I have arachnophobia, yet two of my favourite Pokemon are spiders.
You aren't alone gorl

Joltik is way too cute to not love though.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
You really forget how terrible you are at doing push-ups when the last time you've done them is before last summer.
holy **** get out of my head

I just started doing pushups again yesterday after not doing them for...about the same time frame. I'm so pathetically out of shape now.

So UM.... About that tournament I was talking about, it seems like I can't go. I got important issues to settle at the same date (REALLY important for my academics)

Ah well. At least I can rest easy for the 8 remaining days.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Lmao

I'd love to go but if I miss this, I'm probably going to get kicked out of college. Then my parents will abandon me or something. Lol
Get your priorities straight. Jeez. What are you even doing with your life? You go to that tournament right now, mister.

or something.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Since I can't come up with anything to post, here have... whatever this is:
I'll never get sick of this ever.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
using a Revive on Pokechat

Between Giga Drain, Taunt, Glare, and Substitute, what should I use for move #4 on Serperior? I've been running Giga Drain because it gives ~*~*BIG HEALS*~*~ after boosting with Leaf Storm, but Substitute seems like it'd have its uses particularly against stall...so would Taunt but it probably has less uses, and idk about Glare but I've been looking forward to an excuse to use that.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
using a Revive on Pokechat

Between Giga Drain, Taunt, Glare, and Substitute, what should I use for move #4 on Serperior? I've been running Giga Drain because it gives ~*~*BIG HEALS*~*~ after boosting with Leaf Storm, but Substitute seems like it'd have its uses particularly against stall...so would Taunt but it probably has less uses, and idk about Glare but I've been looking forward to an excuse to use that.
What I would use personally.

But again, depends on your team. If you need paralysis support, definitely go for Glare. But if your team has trouble with stall, you might want the snake to help you with that.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
But again, depends on your team. If you need paralysis support, definitely go for Glare.
...right, I probably should've considered that I already throw Taunt and Twave on everything lmao

I've already been running Giga Drain a ton so I guess I'll mess with Substitute.

Top Bottom