• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

The first time I played Zelda, I thought her n-air had low landing lag. I mean, it would make sense that it would have low landing lag. Then I died.
"Doing pretty good with vanilla Shulk, lets use Spee--OMG I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING!"
Shield art is probably the safest art in a sense that it's understandable as to why you're rolling everywhere instead of running or walking or jumping to move. Plus, if you get punished, you'll take less damage (-33% holy crap) so it's basically the art where you really don't give a **** about what you do because you're immortal on stage

Oh right, speed art is difficult to control at first. It takes a while to get used to it.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'm garbage with everyone but I kind of want in on this.
Top: :4pikachu:
High: :4greninja::4littlemac:
Not So High: :4lucario::4duckhunt::4miigun:
Not That High::4ganondorf::4marth::4villager::4sheik:
Must Be High: :4dk:

I think Diddy Kong should be on everyone's list because we're all actually unconsciously decent with Diddy Kong

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
You used Link at some point?

I'm also not surprised at all that Shulk is low in a lot of lists. It's either he's at your top tier because you main him or bottom/low because you don't main him
I still use Link, just not in tournament. But I perform well with the character to warrant him a place in my list. I've had a good teacher for that character.
Luigi is awesome!

:227:

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
I still use Link, just not in tournament. But I perform well with the character to warrant him a place in my list. I've had a good teacher for that character.

Luigi is awesome!

Weegee Numbah 1.

That being said, I'm starting to figure out how to Main Luigi so sometime soon he should be getting up to Top with Luci/Marth. OH! @ Locuan Locuan I totally got complimented by @ HeroMystic HeroMystic that my movement has gotten much better! We should play sometime soon again so I can show you!

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Weegee Numbah 1.

That being said, I'm starting to figure out how to Main Luigi so sometime soon he should be getting up to Top with Luci/Marth. OH! @ Locuan Locuan I totally got complimented by @ HeroMystic HeroMystic that my movement has gotten much better! We should play sometime soon again so I can show you!
Awesome! Just let me know when you would like to play ^_^

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Jumping on the bandwagon tbh~

Main tier: :4zelda:
Secondary tier::4falco::4zss::4ganondorf:
Tertiary tier: :4morton::4metaknight::4samus::4palutena:
Quaternary tier: :4wiifit::4charizard::4diddy:(FFFFF----)

*Rest of the roster goes here*

DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE EVEN IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT TIER:
:4robinf::rosalina::4megaman::4greninja::4littlemac::4pikachu::4pacman::4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword:

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Need to learn to Dash Grab haha, I'm not even sure if I know how to successfully do it yet.
You literally dash and then grab. Luigi has one of the best in the game.

@ Locuan Locuan is right too. Luigi's fireballs are an excellent projectile and a great way to condition your opponent to fall for grabs.

Soul.

It's really hard for me to post a tier list about "how good I am with these characters". Pika ofc is an exception.

How are you guys with dittos. Like... what do you think about Mario dittos if you main Mario?

For me, I hate Shulk dittos. It's like there's a mini-game of rock-paper-scissors while you're fighting

Soul.

For some reason I think I'm good at using Falcon in this game.
Fox idk I'm trying him out.
MK: same thing.
Greninja: all i do with this Uber frog is falling uair combos
when I'm bored: Mario, Luigi, Doc

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
These are my characters from best to worst (based on how well I use them)
High tier :4megaman:
lol. Not surprised.

AAA utilt tier::4megaman:
utilt tier::4dk:
Can't play online tier: :4lucina:
Somehow plays worse than Lucina tier::4marth:
"Yeah, I've watched some videos. I can copy what you do" tier: :4diddy::4sheik:
Too good online tier::4samus:
Straightforward tier: :4zelda::4charizard:
"What happened? I thought you were decent at this character" tier::4shulk:
Everyone else.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
How are you guys with dittos. Like... what do you think about Mario dittos if you main Mario?

For me, I hate Shulk dittos. It's like there's a mini-game of rock-paper-scissors while you're fighting
I hate dittos in every fighting game ever.

EXCEPT Rosalina dittos are really fun. Partly because her kit is good at fighting itself, partly because it's rarely ever a true ditto because of Luma (one Luma dies, now it's "Rosalina and Luma vs Rosalina" for 12.5 seconds) and there are just constant power swings with a little momentum going a long way.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805

Rosa dittos feel more like Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots. =P
Though when you get rid of the opposing Luma, you can feel the momentum swing in your favour.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

I've played so many Greninja dittos. Be it with people in the Greninja boards or with people in Anther's Ladder. I only lost once too.

I find Greninja dittos to be interesting in just how weird they feel. It's basically one trying to out-ninja the other and I find that super fun.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Greninja's my top, obviously.
Then maybe Shulk, Ike, Jiggly, and Fox.
Marthcina? Ness? Mario? I guess for character I play when not playing my other characters that aren't Greninja.
I hate dittos in every fighting game ever.

EXCEPT Rosalina dittos are really fun. Partly because her kit is good at fighting itself, partly because it's rarely ever a true ditto because of Luma (one Luma dies, now it's "Rosalina and Luma vs Rosalina" for 12.5 seconds) and there are just constant power swings with a little momentum going a long way.
I've played so many Greninja dittos. Be it with people in the Greninja boards or with people in Anther's Ladder. I only lost once too.

I find Greninja dittos to be interesting in just how weird they feel. It's basically one trying to out-ninja the other and I find that super fun.
Same! It becomes an elegant dance of two different Greninja styles in a battle of wills with shurikens and water swords~

Top Bottom