• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Wow just call me out. I created the smash wii u peach social so I'm like hurt.
Funny how I main kirby and don't even use peach. In fact I don't even use zelda. Why am I here? Isn't this the kirby boards

Latte

Smash Ace
The peach boards in Brawl were the most... Well, gay area, and it was rather awkward and unwelcoming for non-gay Peach mains to be around. (Read: Me, before I switched to Zelda.)
Oh, I see. I can definitely see how that would be awkward and unwelcoming. Hell, I'd probably feel awkward there too.

That said, all that happened was a half-page long discussion on husbandos. I doubt there's any real danger of the Zelda boards turning into what you say the Peach boards are LOL

micstar615

Smash Ace
There's room for everyone here. Just because some of us are talking about "husbandos" doesn't mean that's the one thing we're always going to talk about here. We were also talking about balance and our least fav characters to fight. No one should feel excluded just because one topic of discussion isn't relevant to them. And this is nothing compared to all the waifu topics on every gaming board.

Last edited:

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Oh in brawl. I made them social for the wii u peach boards, is it weird that I own the peach social but don't even use it? Why am I still here and not the kirby boards? I feel like If I pick up zelda I will turn out like candy

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Every place in the world except specific areas designed to be specifically gay friendly can be awkward for gay people because straight sexuality is so rampant. But of course anytime we mention our own lives it's considered shoe horned in; "stop throwing your gayness in my face!"

If I sound like I'm bitter, it's because I am. And I don't mean to take it out on anyone here. You're all great people for different reasons.

The peach boards in Brawl were the most... Well...gay area, and it was rather awkward and unwelcoming for non-gay Peach mains to be around. (Read: Me, before I switched to Zelda.)
I saw the husbando talk as a parody of the waifu talk that so permeates this site (at least that's what I was going for)
I definitely don't want to make anyone feel out of place, sorry about that.

This isn't the thread to talk about serious issues so I'll be quiet about it now.

Last edited:

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Female Roin and Chrom have some pretty awful supports but that seems to be the norm for Awakening. Either the supports are really good (Nah x Gerome) or downright bad (Nah x Inigo is the worst support in the series).

Holy crap Exdeath was soooo much fun.

Hm my shoe size is like... Ness' :(
Exdeath and the The Emperor were my most played Dissidia characters. After them it was Firion, Onion Knight, and Kuja.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Yall should join #kirbynation

I'm like a kirby fuujin

Without trolling and gifs. I just try to make people quit their character and join my nation.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Yall should join #kirbynation

I'm like a kirby fuujin

Without trolling and gifs. I just try to make people quit their character and join my nation.
Wait I thought you were a Peach main with a winking Peach avatar? Am I getting you confused with someone?

Last edited:

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
But kirby is so bæ. He's kirbæ.

He just has a very steep learning curve, that's all. Very very steep. oml I can't believe how much work I do to main him but Ya knows he a good character he's just hard to learn quickly and you can't just pick him out in a day. It's worth it so join #kirbynation

@ ZombieBran ZombieBran i made the wii u peach social but I don't know how to use her lol. #kirbynation. Anyways my avatar is kirby with some peach essance but he ain't winking

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
@ ZombieBran ZombieBran i made the wii u peach social but I don't know how to use her lol. #kirbynation
It's okay, no one but Peach mains know how to use her. And not even all of them.

Kirby mains are lovable, I would join but I already main a bad character :4zelda:
(this is a joke, I promise)

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
I haven't been a user of SB for very long, and I really should have asked this before posting here, but do the conversations in the Character Socials have to be related to Sm4sh, or are the Character Socials just for talking about whatever?
But kirby is so bæ. He's kirbæ.

He just has a very steep learning curve, that's all. Very very steep. oml I can't believe how much work I do to main him but Ya knows he a good character he's just hard to learn quickly and you can't just pick him out in a day. It's worth it so join #kirbynation

@ ZombieBran ZombieBran i made the wii u peach social but I don't know how to use her lol. #kirbynation. Anyways my avatar is kirby with some peach essance but he ain't winking
Zeldbae doesn't roll off the tongue as well as I want it to.

Every place in the world except specific areas designed to be specifically gay friendly can be awkward for gay people because straight sexuality is so rampant. But of course anytime we mention our own lives it's considered shoe horned in; "stop throwing your gayness in my face!"

If I sound like I'm bitter, it's because I am. And I don't mean to take it out on anyone here. You're all great people for different reasons.

I saw the husbando talk as a parody of the waifu talk that so permeates this site (at least that's what I was going for)
I definitely don't want to make anyone feel out of place, sorry about that.

This definitely isn't the thread to talk about serious issues so I'll be quiet about it now.
Thank you for saying what I couldn't quite put into words.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I haven't been a user of SB for very long, and I really should have asked this before posting here, but do the conversations in the Character Socials have to be related to Sm4sh, or are the Character Socials just for talking about whatever?
is it bad that I don't know

I know the Lucina and Robin boards love (loved?) to talk about Fire Emblem Awakening all the time and that's not strictly related

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
It's okay, no one but Peach mains know how to use her. And not even all of them.

Kirby mains are lovable, I would join but I already main a bad character :4zelda:
Actually kirbys not bad. He's pretty good. Great combo game. Good killing options. Decent mobility. And well I just like watching him dancing on people face with dthrow but he's definitely not bad. He's most likely low midtier

Also since IK how much u guys dislike dark pch, here's a vid of mikekirby crushing drk peach
http://youtu.be/r1Ia5qn6gIo
It also shows why u don't sleep on kirby.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
So like, I only just thought of this here, but I main Diddy Kong.

In Mario Kart Double Dash. :4diddy:

He's so useful if you know how to stay ahead. Them big bananas are OP. I've been going Daisy/Diddy in the Birdo Kart (Birdo Kart 'cuz it literally is better than every other med-weight.)

MKDD 4 best MK.

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
is it bad that I don't know

I know the Lucina and Robin boards love (loved?) to talk about Fire Emblem Awakening all the time and that's not strictly related
Yolo, I guess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Playing Smash U with a Wii Classic Controller is making me really sad. What's with the half-second input lag even when playing offline?

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Actually kirbys not bad. He's pretty good. Great combo game. Good killing options. Decent mobility. And well I just like watching him dancing on people face with dthrow but he's definitely bad. He's most likely low midtier
"kirbys not bad...but he's definitely bad"
:awesome:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I'll take your word.

All I really know about Kirby in this game is that his wall of bairs is so frustrating for Zelda to deal with.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
I'll take your word.

All I really know about Kirby in this game is that his wall of bairs is so frustrating for Zelda to deal with.
Yeah and his crouch makes the ZSS and WFT MU a living hell

Zelda can't be that bad. But again I'm good friends with candy who advocates who great she is so idk.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
I'm 13. Middle school relationships are time U will never get back. Oh I had to learn that the hard way.

I won't be needing this Waifu and husbando advice lol

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Okay, we'll stop the husbandos for now... HEY GUYS LOOK A WAIFU APPEARED.

*shot*

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I don't know about you guys, but my waifu is Vic Viper. Just look at this sexy beast. NSFW material incoming.

For me, there can be no other choice. That sleek design. Those thrusters. Those trusty weapons...

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
My favorite will always be MK64, but mostly because it constituted such a large part of my childhood that it's a miracle the cartridge still works sometimes.

MK7 has given me too much fun at work, though, and 8 is as wacky as you can get IMO.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Zelda's don't have enough gays to become the next Peach Social and even if it did @ Rizen Rizen we know you love us and will come back anyway just like Fu

i'm sad i missed the husbando talk but i'll leave it in the past till it comes back next time.
Also since IK how much u guys dislike dark pch, here's a vid of mikekirby crushing drk peach
http://youtu.be/r1Ia5qn6gIo
It also shows why u don't sleep on kirby.
eh i don't think Dark got destroyed he was holding up. i think i'm the only person that actually likes dark sometimes lol.

My favorite will always be MK64, but mostly because it constituted such a large part of my childhood that it's a miracle the cartridge still works sometimes.

MK7 has given me too much fun at work, though, and 8 is as wacky as you can get IMO.
i overall enjoy MK8 the only thing missing is Birdo. i miss my trannysaurus very much because Wendy as the trashy bouchie substitute isn't cutting it enough by herself.

Rizen

Smash Legend
This thread moves fast. Allow me to clarify: I meant life choices in a much broader sense than gender orientation, which isn't a choice. People are free to dress, worship (or not worship), etc as they please.
I'm also not a big anime fan so neither waifus nor husbanos or whatever are my thing. But I respect that everyone has their opinions.
I also choose not to be involved with a wide variety of forum activities.

Latte

Smash Ace
I love the FG players who suicide after I accidentally FW off the edge. I almost feel bad for fighting them afterward.

This thread moves fast. Allow me to clarify: I meant life choices in a much broader sense than gender orientation, which isn't a choice. People are free to dress, worship (or not worship), etc as they please.
I'm also not a big anime fan so neither waifus nor husbanos or whatever are my thing. But I respect that everyone has their opinions.
I also choose not to be involved with a wide variety of forum activities.
It definitely did not come across that way when I read it, but I'll drop the topic as that seems like the best thing to do.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Why do so many smash players have a Twitter? Do I need to make one and is there even a point if I have no followers?

Top Bottom