• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Okay yeah too much lag for me to endure.

Ggs though, your Megaman is pretty scary from what I can see, and that's with all this lag.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Okay yeah too much lag for me to endure.

Ggs though, your Megaman is pretty scary from what I can see, and that's with all this lag.
Thanks ^^; Yeah, I was going for my new combo... which is MB Drop>falling Uair (catch)>DJ MB drop>Uair (@ Lavani Lavani @Fernosaur), but I can do it about 50% of the time offline in non-match situations... no way I could do it in that environment.

I am astounded at what you could do with Greninja's setups in that lag. I play Spirst pretty often (although his Greninja is like pre-Dorothy Tin Man rusty last I checked) and you had some real nice stuff. I forgot that NAir can't be shield grabbed and you got me in those strings pretty hard.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Guys I actually need your opinions, idk what to get for Club Nintendo Platinum
Debating between
-Pushmo
-SMG2
-DK:TF (idk if I want this but it's the best deal and I've heard tons of good things about it)
I think I'm going to get Pushmo. I use my 3DS a ton more and I don't use my Wii U a lot. Plus my Wii U will probably be completely taken over by Xenoblade, X, and Sm4sh so I probably won't have time to play SMG2

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Thanks ^^; Yeah, I was going for my new combo... which is MB Drop>falling Uair (catch)>DJ MB drop>Uair (@ Lavani Lavani @Fernosaur), but I can do it about 50% of the time offline in non-match situations... no way I could do it in that environment.

I am astounded at what you could do with Greninja's setups in that lag. I play Spirst pretty often (although his Greninja is like pre-Dorothy Tin Man rusty last I checked) and you had some real nice stuff. I forgot that NAir can't be shield grabbed and you got me in those strings pretty hard.
I think you managed to catch me in the double Up-Air part once, I didn't even notice all the damage it did at first, that stuff is seriously scary.

Greninja's N-Air can be shield grabbed if your powershield it (at least from my online experience), it also depends on how Greninja is moving horizontally because sometimes he keeps going forward and so the shield push isn't enough to keep him safe. Against characters with slow grabs like the Links, Samus and Villager though, Greninja can throw a jab before they have a chance to grab him. It's such a great move though, N-Air -> F-Smash works at low %s and N-Air -> Up-Smash has gotten me many kills.

I don't think I've ever been hit by Megaman's sweetspotted Up-Tilt as many times in one match as I did there though =V.

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
I love how no one has mentioned that we're almost at 900 Pages.

So here I am to remind everyone.

Although out of no relation or context to the topic at hand:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I think you managed to catch me in the double Up-Air part once, I didn't even notice all the damage it did at first, that stuff is seriously scary.

Greninja's N-Air can be shield grabbed if your powershield it (at least from my online experience), it also depends on how Greninja is moving horizontally because sometimes he keeps going forward and so the shield push isn't enough to keep him safe. Against characters with slow grabs like the Links, Samus and Villager though, Greninja can throw a jab before they have a chance to grab him. It's such a great move though, N-Air -> F-Smash works at low %s and N-Air -> Up-Smash has gotten me many kills.

I don't think I've ever been hit by Megaman's sweetspotted Up-Tilt as many times in one match as I did there though =V.
Yeah, a full u-air does 22% (never happens). Which is kind of dumb since Mega Man, by design, is a low damage output character. But I also understand it because there are a lot of times it does 12 or less since the first 3 hits do 3%.

Gotta be careful with those shadow sneaks. Technically, it's punishable by shield drop>walk>utilt, but it's hard to do shield drop>walk without accidentally rolling.

Utilt is love. Utilt is life.

Edit: After Dthrow>FAir, you usually want to jump away to avoid getting hit by UAir if Mega Man is following you. Dthrow>FAir>Uair is the string we like to use against people who don't know about it. Most characters can hit Mega Man, but I think Greninja's frame data is too slow for that so jumping away is what you usually want to be doing.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Speaking of utilt, do we know what frames it's invulnerable for? I was doing silly things in training and found it's possible to invuln through KO Punch with utilt, then still hit Mac with the sweetspot after his superarmor ends.

Also I died in classic today because Giant Mega Man utilted my partner and I accidentally stumbled into the sweetspot myself during the hitlag.:198:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
I honestly don't think diddy needs to be nerfed, everyone should be buffed
Oh hellllllll no man. There are some characters' specific moves that need a little bit of nerfing.

*cough cough* Diddy's U-air *cough cough*

Subtlety is not my greatest strength.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Yeah, a full u-air does 22% (never happens). Which is kind of dumb since Mega Man, by design, is a low damage output character. But I also understand it because there are a lot of times it does 12 or less since the first 3 hits do 3%.

Gotta be careful with those shadow sneaks. Technically, it's punishable by shield drop>walk>utilt, but it's hard to do shield drop>walk without accidentally rolling.

I'm usually more careful with my Shadow Sneaks, I usually use them as frame traps for rolls or air-dodges since the start-up is just perfect for baiting those out. When there's too much lag I just end up throwing random Shadow Sneaks around.

Megaman is a character I thought I would really hate dealing with because projectiles everywhere, but I find him pretty manageable and quite manageable. The pellets are huge pain though and being interrupted by them too many times can probably the sodium levels in me rise.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Megaman is a character I thought I would really hate dealing with because projectiles everywhere, but I find him pretty manageable and quite manageable. The pellets are huge pain though and being interrupted by them too many times can probably the sodium levels in me rise.
Yeah. He's pretty manageable at least from what my friends tell me, but they hate my lemons.

I should join E.V.I.L.
(EVERY VILLIAN IS LEMONS)

Am I the only one that watched SpongeBob as a kid and can now quote it on a whim?

Last edited:

Soul.

@ Soul. Soul. or anyone - Do you know how fast HSB comes out? I'm playing around with it and I can see that it's faster than his f15 fsmash. I don't have 2 controllers (YET) otherwise I'd just test it in training mode... but yeah. I just found out/confirmed that it kills Mario outright at 70% with no rage at the edge of FD (stronger knockback and likely faster than Ganondorf's F14 FAir). Also, kills Mario at 50% with full 150% rage.

The Pikachu boards has someone saying it's f6. But I don't want to believe that.
  1. Heavy Skull Bash
  2. Frame 2- 6: 15% 80b/70g (KO@ 112%) 45°
  3. Frame 7-14: 10% 60b/60g (KO@ 226%) 361°
  4. Frame 15-24: 5% 30b/50g (KO@ 604%) 361°
  5. Frame 25-26: 2% 20b/40g 361°
  6. Max Damage: 15%
Is this what you are looking for?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Is this what you are looking for?
That only tells you it's 2f after charge release, and doesn't account for the minimum charge time.

That said, I rerecorded four times so I'm fairly confident in saying it's 13f.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Speaking of utilt, do we know what frames it's invulnerable for? I was doing silly things in training and found it's possible to invuln through KO Punch with utilt, then still hit Mac with the sweetspot after his superarmor ends.

Also I died in classic today because Giant Mega Man utilted my partner and I accidentally stumbled into the sweetspot myself during the hitlag.:198:
Intangible for 5-8 according to the academy and that feels right to me. It hits f6. The hitlag modifier on it is gigantic for effect, but it's really funny when someone walks into it. I got a kill with it using a shy guy to extend the sweetspot (which is only frame 6) on Yoshi's Island a long time ago and it was great. I haven't gotten it on Castle Siege yet, but I assume I can get it on someone eventually, especially since people like picking that stage against Mega Man.

I've been trying to challenge things more with it recently. I utilted HM's sonic friend out of spindashing twice yesterday. My timing with that move is kind of scary.

@ FullMoon FullMoon - I can't pellet well in lag. If the connection were better, I'd time you out <3.

@ Soul. Soul. Nah, I looked at that and realized "there's no way it can be f2. Must be f2 from the time you release the charge."

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I honestly don't think diddy needs to be nerfed, everyone should be buffed
Sm4sh Minus here we come
@ Soul. Soul. Nah, I looked at that and realized "there's no way it can be f2. Must be f2 from the time you release the charge."
This. I looked at that and said "no way is a kill move faster than most jabs"

Last edited:

Spirst

Dont read this! one day a girl named shart accidentaly sharted when she was getting beheaded. they sharted on her face and squeezed a bunch of lemon juice in her eyes. then beheaded her. if you dont drink 3639675 litres within 4 seconds then she will appear dead with her bloodshot eyes from your closet, and shart on your face until you cant breath then behead you with her ***.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Yeah. He's pretty manageable at least from what my friends tell me, but they hate my lemons.

I should join E.V.I.L.
(EVERY VILLIAN IS LEMONS)

Am I the only one that watched SpongeBob as a kid and can now quote it on a whim?
That's what I name all my Gengar.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I think I'm taking the last post on this page. Might as well not hold up discussion! Happy 900!

Wait 0.0

Edit : ofc I mis-counted, even when I'm trying to let someone else have it. @ Spirst Spirst 's message (which I read. Thoroughly. :secretkpop:) was final post on that page. Welp either way, happy 900 y'all.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Dont read this! one day a girl named shart accidentaly sharted when she was getting beheaded. they sharted on her face and squeezed a bunch of lemon juice in her eyes. then beheaded her. if you dont drink 3639675 litres within 4 seconds then she will appear dead with her bloodshot eyes from your closet, and shart on your face until you cant breath then behead you with her ***.
Dont read this! one day a girl named shart accidentaly sharted when she was getting beheaded. they sharted on her face and squeezed a bunch of lemon juice in her eyes. then beheaded her. if you dont drink 3639675 litres within 4 seconds then she will appear dead with her bloodshot eyes from your closet, and shart on your face until you cant breath then behead you with her ass

Spirst

WTF is sharting?
yes
Dont read this! one day a girl named shart accidentaly sharted when she was getting beheaded. they sharted on her face and squeezed a bunch of lemon juice in her eyes. then beheaded her. if you dont drink 3639675 litres within 4 seconds then she will appear dead with her bloodshot eyes from your closet, and shart on your face until you cant breath then behead you with her ***
ok

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Dont read this! one day a girl named shart accidentaly sharted when she was getting beheaded. they sharted on her face and squeezed a bunch of lemon juice in her eyes. then beheaded her. if you dont drink 3639675 litres within 4 seconds then she will appear dead with her bloodshot eyes from your closet, and shart on your face until you cant breath then behead you with her ***
0/10 wouldn't shart again

Not to mention breathe...

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
WTF is sharting?

Being naïve as I am, I can't even tell if you're kidding. >.<
Jk. It's a smash term.... For something. Actually, you got me. I have no idea either.
Nice page 900 page steal by the way.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Not too sure how well known this is, but Zelda's jab shuts down Falcon's grounded approaches. Falcon Kick & Raptor Boost included.

Spirst

Anyone ever see this? (naughty curse word in title)

Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the biosphere via morphogenetic fields. Our conversations with other messengers have led to a blossoming of pseudo-self-aware consciousness. We are in the midst of a primordial flowering of rebirth that will tap into the stratosphere itself.

Through numerology, our chakras are immersed in science. You will soon be guided by a power deep within yourself — a power that is spiritual, karmic. Homeopathy may be the solution to what’s holding you back from a colossal oasis of fulfillment.

You must take a stand against stagnation. We can no longer afford to live with pain. Only a lifeform of the quantum matrix may reveal this fount of wonder.

We must learn how to lead spatial lives in the face of discontinuity. Imagine an unveiling of what could be. Soon there will be a refining of freedom the likes of which the dreamscape has never seen.

How should you navigate this perennial planet? It can be difficult to know where to begin. The quantum cycle is calling to you via electromagnetic resonance. Can you hear it?

Sums up most artsy blogs pretty well.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just had the weirdest FG experience of my life...
this ZSS wasn't very good so I switched to Palutena just to mess around and I did her rapid jab and...
they DId towards me.
I slid across the stage with Palutena's jab for like 80% LMAO. I saved the replay and I can upload it later if anyone wants t see
Watashi kininarimasu! Upload it!

Take that **** outta here. We ain't YouTube; we're a classy and sassy café. :p
You too, Reserved. :smash:

Last edited:
Top Bottom